PDA

View Full Version : info on chicas

Fruity
03-21-2005, 09:22 AM
Where in Samana (am staying at Las Galeras) should i go to meet up with chicas?

JDR
03-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Where in Samana (am staying at Las Galeras) should i go to meet up with chicas?

Thats out of the way, maybe a few of us have ever been there. In Samana central there are a few discos.

continentalmike
03-21-2005, 10:53 AM
http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=61&highlight=basketballs

Maybe do a search

Hemp
08-11-2006, 03:16 PM
heard from a reliable source lots of people speak good english here, and the chicas tend to be very dark complexioned...stick to the disco's and go from there...

thas all i know.

Coolhand
09-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Samana is a very historical place it is was a drop off point in the 1700 and 1800 for slaves leaving the US. Depending on where you were in the Us they had two places to go some to Canada and the others were taken to Samana and given freedom and citizenship. Some of the oldest AME zion churches can be found here from the slaves starting them there in the early part of the 1800. I have only been once,but really enjoyed it they have some lovely waterfalls here. I say it is a must see.

DEPUTY DAWG
09-18-2006, 05:57 AM
Samana is a very historical place it is was a drop off point in the 1700 and 1800 for slaves leaving the US. Depending on where you were in the Us they had two places to go some to Canada and the others were taken to Samana and given freedom and citizenship. Some of the oldest AME zion churches can be found here from the slaves starting them there in the early part of the 1800. I have only been once,but really enjoyed it they have some lovely waterfalls here. I say it is a must see.

My Nephew way to impart some knowledge on the group!!!!!!!!! Now I wanna see it for myself.......I LUVS DA CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!