PDA

View Full Version : Passion chicas review & 6/2 JFK departure

flipthrila
05-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Hey everyone I am just counting the days down to my trip to Sosua from 6/2-6/6. Looking forward to poking and partying. I have seen all the great trip reports about Passion and the chicas there. So was wondering if any of you guys had a list or reviews of "can't miss" girls that currently work there. I am talking in terms of attitude and service apart from looks since we all have our preferences.

Also, if any of you all are taking the wonderfully convenient nonstop daily Jetblue flight out of JFK at 6:30 on 6/2 and want to meet up PM me or leave a message on this string. I am staying at the NG so if anything we can share a cab into Sosua.

Passport Playa
05-25-2010, 01:00 PM
I have seen all the great trip reports about Passion and the chicas there. So was wondering if any of you guys had a list or reviews of "can't miss" girls that currently work there. I am talking in terms of attitude and service apart from looks since we all have our preferences.

Please tell me this question was a joke and not to be taken seriously. Otherwise, I will start by saying every experience is different. Whereas I have been warned about a potential chica or had another referred, it wasn't until I actually experienced the chica myself that I was able to form my own opinion/rating. Here on this board, the acronym YMMV (which means your miles may vary) was created based upon this premise.

Having subscribed to this belief, I would never present a chica as a "can't miss" simply because each individual/experience is different. Just because Chica X has developed chemistry with me does not necessarily equate to her having the same chemistry with you. As a matter of fact, I personally know of a situation where one "brotha" labeled a La Passion chica a bust, yet another "brotha" labeled her a "can't miss". Although I choose to accept the latter person's assessment, I won't know for sure until I sample the goods myself!

Moral of the story: Just because someone else considers a chica to be a "can't miss", you won't know until you have developed some chemistry with her and tried it yourself!

Do you remember the commercial with Mikey? "Give it to Mikey, he likes everything." Suppose you decide to try a chica based upon a recommendation from Mikey?

The Mac Man

naptime
05-25-2010, 01:32 PM
yeah i'm with the mac on this one...

from personal experience i have been with a chica that other guys claimed was amazing, and for me she was a dud.

hell i've been with a chica who was an absolute starfish one night, and would have never gotten a good review from me. but as it were i had her all night, and in the morning, she was amazing, and redeemed herself.

and most recently, i was with a chica for two days, that someone else had placed into the hall of shame, for pulling a knife on someone. had i seen that review, i probably would not have taken her. but i didn't, and our chemistry clicked, and i ended up spending two days and nights with her, and had an AMAZING time.

yet, still others wont come near her with a 10 foot pole, because she's known to have pulled a knife on someone.

nest thing to do... is just show up at passions, and see who you like visually. then call her over and see if the chemistry is there. then throw the dice.

the chemsitry could be there, at the bar, and she might leave it at the bar, and turn into a dud in the bed. or, she may be the girl that rocks your world.

its always a crap shoot. no matter who the chica is, or where you pick her up.

and, just like us.. they have bad days too.

Raj302
05-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Like to see a foto of the chica you was with for two days. Had one over in Higuey for some time that was truly a "hall of shame". Will check her out when I get down there.

imrealareyou
05-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey everyone I am just counting the days down to my trip to Sosua from 6/2-6/6. Looking forward to poking and partying. I have seen all the great trip reports about Passion and the chicas there. So was wondering if any of you guys had a list or reviews of "can't miss" girls that currently work there. I am talking in terms of attitude and service apart from looks since we all have our preferences.

Also, if any of you all are taking the wonderfully convenient nonstop daily Jetblue flight out of JFK at 6:30 on 6/2 and want to meet up PM me or leave a message on this string. I am staying at the NG so if anything we can share a cab into Sosua.

yo bro, its hard to get answers on here without someone preaching. You might as well just read the posts or find out for yourself. im sure someone will be kind enough to just answer you here or maybe send a recommendation via pm like they have me but to each their own.

but then again, you need to find out for yourself on who is good, great or lousy, all depends on YOU really. I am the type to walk out very quick and not put up with shit but thats me, others keep going forward even knowing or seeing signs the time might not be great, they tend to think with their DICK and we all know how far that will take you.

I havent been there myself but have noted horror stories of some rather than great times because usually once a basket case always a basket case.

have fun and good luck.

DCIronman
05-25-2010, 06:33 PM
yo bro, its hard to get answers on here without someone preaching. You might as well just read the posts or find out for yourself. im sure someone will be kind enough to just answer you here or maybe send a recommendation via pm like they have me but to each their own.

Who is preaching? All I saw was solid advice given by those who have been there and have some experience to draw upon. If I was a first time visitor to Sosua, I'd much rather hear advice from them. As opposed to someone who has never been there. And can only speculate.

I mean we are all men here. I'd hope that the OP isn't that freakin' sensitive.

imrealareyou
05-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Who is preaching? All I saw was solid advice given by those who have been there and have some experience to draw upon. If I was a first time visitor to Sosua, I'd much rather hear advice from them. As opposed to someone who has never been there. And can only speculate.

I mean we are all men here. I'd hope that the OP isn't that freakin' sensitive.

if i was talking about a previous post in a thread i would use the " ". I am not a bitch by any means. or someone that throws out something subliminal.

as far as someone offering advice, i dont think i offered anything except for some common knowledge. i also dont speak about things that i have no clue about or havent expierienced. the ho' game is not new. so as far as someone not being there, no i havent, but its nothing that i dont know about.

and to be even more honest, i dont think i even read through the posts above me. i dont need to read to respond do i? as i was just responding to the OP.

most are men here yes.

DCIronman
05-25-2010, 10:26 PM
and to be even more honest, i dont think i even read through the posts above me. i dont need to read to respond do i? as i was just responding to the OP.

most are men here yes.

Actually, I think that it does help if you do read the thread before responding. But that's just my personal opinion.

For instance, if you read your post in context to the previous posts. It's not very hard to conclude that you were insinuating that the replying posters were preaching to the OP. And I thought that the members who responded gave the OP some very good advice based upon their experience mongering in Sosua. And that is what the OP was asking for, after all. Thus, my post in response to yours.

Oh well. I'm man enough to apologize if I read your post out of context. Carry on.