PDA

View Full Version : Rio San Juan: request info on discos, hotels

Morpheus
03-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey,

Thinking of hitting RSJ for some campo chica action but I have not been able to find info on discos or hotels.

I figure I would start a thread so others can see the info.

Thanks in advance....first time in Sosua start tommorrow....yes!!!

Pana
03-21-2005, 03:48 PM
I would reccomend not to go alone, you have to remember that is not a place to monger just like Sousa, PuertoPlata, It would be good to go with someone that is familiar with the place. I have been to Gaspar Hernandez, Rio SanJuan, Cabbera, Nagua, Sanchez, and
Samana these places are east of Sosua, if you are looking for a puta these are not the places to go, you have putas there that Dominicanos vist at night if they are tired of their wives. If you are looking to get easy chicas just stay in Sousa, Puerto Plata area thats my advice, try to do a side trip when you are there for at least 2 weeks or more.

milone
03-21-2005, 08:20 PM
I do not recommend Rio San Juan. It is a small town that is very quiet at night. There are not many hotels. One hotel is a little expensive; maybe $40. a night, and the other may have given me my scabies. Ronaldo is correct; it's a town where you should know people. Not dangerous, just may get boring. It is also a little far from the PP airport; over an hour by taxi. Stick to Sosua or Puerto Plata.

BROOKLYN_357
03-22-2005, 10:02 PM
just drive thru it and grab you a chica on the way to sosua, lol