PDA

View Full Version : New Garden -June 3 - 6

theman
05-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey Fellas,

Decided to book a short visit to NG in a cpl of weeks (June 3 - 6). Will be at NG...going solo again. Hope this trip is as much fun as the last !!!! Let the countdown begin :)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_175694b7820c484141.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=72360)

imrealareyou
05-25-2010, 07:15 PM
have fun bro. going solo myself on the 10th as well. cant wait.

Apos
05-25-2010, 07:59 PM
KENIA!!! :D
Hey Fellas,

Decided to book a short visit to NG in a cpl of weeks (June 3 - 6). Will be at NG...going solo again. Hope this trip is as much fun as the last !!!! Let the countdown begin :)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_175694b7820c484141.jpg)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/175694b7820c484141.jpg

theman
05-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Kenia ? Kimberley ? Does it really matter lol

She was the highlight chica of my trip last time around

pirate
05-26-2010, 02:19 AM
Me and a buddy of mine will be there during the same time 6/3-6/7 both newbies this should be fun:corky:

manofsteele69
05-26-2010, 03:49 AM
where did you find this chica?

nomad
05-26-2010, 09:26 AM
I am at the NG 1st to the 8th solo as usual

theman
05-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Nice.....looks like a few of us rookies will be there. MAN OF STEEL you asked about this chica....here is a trip report I posted in Jan, but it got moved bc of the pics....enjoy

This was my first time in DR, and I travelled solo. After a rough flight I strolled through the formalities at the airport.

Hopped into my bus (stayed at Casa Marina) and made our way to the hotel. Now I booked week at the Casa Marina, but also had the week booked at NG. The reason being the price margin between a flight alone and the AI was minimal.

Arrive at the hotel at around 12:30 AM. Check in, get my room and by now it’s 1 AM, and pouring rain. Met up with some dude who was loud and rowdy....right across from the Casa marina was a little bar so we head over to have a couple of beers. About 20 minutes into our stay, we notice the sign says this is an exotic bar....but no women other than the bartenders. A cpl of beers and some flirting later, I decide to call it a night and have a fresh start tomo.

I actually did spend quite a bit of time on the resort, as I met a woman from England there and we had some fun throughout the week.

My first experience with a real Dominican was at NG. The name leaves me, but a petite little thing who speaks English (will refer to her as little one). We talked for a bit, had some Presidantes when another chica caught my eye. Tall, dark, possibly Haitian with a great set of tits. Couldn’t take my eyes off of them (will refer to this chica as tits). We start toying with the idea of a “Happy Hour” and agree on 3k for what I thought would be 3 hours or so. At this point, I want my camera. And I want it bad !!!! So I tell the girls my cash is at Casa marina and that I will be back...they decide to walk with me LOL.

Get my camera, get some baby tee shirts (wife beaters that were 10 sizes too small) that I want to see the girls in. So off we head to my room. The little one hops into the shower so I decide to take some pics of “tits”. Shove my cock into her mouth and got some great head. I stop her and suggest we join “little one” in the shower. After some scrubbing, licking and rubbing “tits” squats in the shower and starts devouring me again. Fifteen minutes of this and I can’t take it anymore and blow a load all over her face. The they both started kissing and sharing the leche that I left on her face. WOW – loving DR already.

I leave the shower and they spend some time in there cleaning up. I grab my camera and take a couple of pics. Then we head over to the bed and start messing around. Little one starts sucking right away and tits is shoving her tits in my face for me to enjoy. Never had a three some before so I was loving this. 20 mins of them taking turns sucking on junior, sucking the balls and licking the asshole and I’m ready to tear them up. Little one climbs on and rides me like a champ. I spin her around into reverse cow girl and tits climbs on to my stomach. While little one is riding me, I’m enjoying the tits, and then tits started lightly digging her nails into my chest. What a feeling. Couldn’t hold on much longer so I rip of the rubber and came on “tits’ stomach. Without skipping a beat the little one started licking my leche off of her partner’s stomach. I was done at this point. Smoked a cigarette or 2 and I was DONE. Got some big smiles from the girls as they left my room...I think they were only there for like an hour and a half, but that was fine by me !!!! Off they go, then off I go back to the bar at NG for a bit.

This light skin, kinda of thick girl catches my eyes now. Her name is Christina I believe. No English though, and with my nonexistent Spanish we couldn’t talk much. Buy her a beer, get her number and tell her that I will be back at 9 PM that night. Didn’t happen though as I ended up partying with my English woman.

Timelines are messed but I know I had 5 episodes with DR woman. The next one was at La Passions with Samira. Had a great time with a sexy ass woman, but oddly enough that experience just doesn’t stand out for me. It was great....but not the highlight of my trip.

One afternoon I was having a beer at NG and little one from earlier sees me walking to my room and asks where I’m going. I tell her for a nap and she hints that she wants to come with me. I wasn’t really feeling it so I said I only had a ridiculously small amount of cash. She was fine with that so I bring her to my room. I fucked her in so many different ways, I can’t even remember. I remember at one point because she is so small (4’11, 100 pounds ????) I pick her up and twirl her upside down. Kind of a standing 69....however she was the only one giving tongue action. Finished up with her, she left....I went back to Casa Marina.

Another morning, I was just going for a walk....actually I was heading back to NG to score some more LOL. The bar I spoke of earlier (right across from Casa Marina...the exotic bar), had this sexy waitress with whom I had a run in with earlier in the week. The run in : I guess I have a bit of OCD and whenever I left the resort, I would have a beer at this bar while I got my cab or whatever. The first time I met this waitress, she flirted, hissed and all that good stuff. I buy a beer and she asks for one too. I say maybe later...I tip very well but the aggressiveness was a bit of a turn off so I said later. Lo and behold she buys herself a beer with my money. No harm, no foul....but I was set in my mind that that chick would get nothing from me the whole week.

Well as I was leaving, I stopped in for my ritualistic beer. She starts licking her lips and giving me the sucky sucky look. She comes over and we talk....there’s some fondling (and I grabbed her a bit too). So we agree on 500 pesos for a blow. She takes me into the back which is still very much under construction. Sits me down on a coach and whips out her “waitress notepad to make it look like I am ordering something hahahahaha. So she starts going down on me and has to pop up a couple of times bc of the workers going back and forth. I guess it was the dirtiness and the excitement, but I swear I didn’t last longer than 5 minutes and blew my load in her mouth. Stand up, zip up and back to Casa Marina I go as my mission of busting a nut was accomplished less than 20 metres from the hotel LOL

We went to Classicos a couple of nights, but I had assumed a double personality on this trip. On one hand I was there for the chicas, but then on the other I had made some good friends at the resort, and some who knew common ppl back home....I didn’t want the monger in me to come out around them. The last thing I need is for ppl at home to know what I do with my time. So although we went clubbing and met a fair share of DR night women...I not once fucked any of them.

So another day, sorry.....the days are a blur, I go to my little ritualistic bar and tell the girl there to get me a cab. I was lazy....NG is a 3 minute walk, but I was feeling lazy and didn’t want to run into friends from Casa marina. As we make the first turn I see this chica. Baseball cap, brown tight shirt and tits just popping out. This chica looked like she was straight out of a hip hop booty video. Definitely peeked my interest......but didn’t think I would see her again. Get to NG and there’s nothing really there. Little one is there but I’m not feeling it today. Her and her friends are giving me the eyes....I’m avoiding at this point. About an hour later as I am about to get up and take a little nap in my NG room, in walks Kimberley. HOLY FUCK !!!! Kimberly was the chica from the street......brown shirt, titties everywhere !

Now I found her very hot. Partly because her face reminded me of the girl who got away in my life. But the body didn’t match LOL. This girl was banging.....body built for sin. But she doesn’t speak English and I don’t speak Spanish. So her friend is interpreting. It’s prob about 5 PM right now. We agree that she will come back around 8 and spend the night. 2500 pesos. After about an hour she and her friend leave and I decide to go to my room, freshen up, take a nap. If you haven’t realized just yet, this was the highlight of my trip. This chica had me !

She shows up about 8:45 looking hotter than the sun itself. Grab 6 Presidentes and head into the room. She appealed to me in every way..sight, smell,touch, taste (of her lips on her face atleast) and sound. She was playful, joking around, singing and having a good time in general. We went at it and then about 2 hours later order some food from the bar. This girl was fucking smoking !!!!!!

We had fun again, then cuddled up and caught some sleep. We awake to some loud moaning from one of the other rooms so we went outside to have a smoke. I nailed her right outside of my room, bending her over the chair outside. Went back to bed, woke up at 7 as she had to leave for Santiago. She jumps on me, asking if I want to go once more before she leaves. HELL YEAH !!!!! Let her ride me while I smoke a cigarette LOL. During the course of that night I nailed her in so many different ways....best memory was face fucking her as her head was over the side of the bed.

Thats it. I didn’t fuck another DR chica after Kimberly and I came back to my life here. I cannot stop thinking about DR. This shit is like crack. I am already planning another trip. That Kimberly girl really had an impact on me. I would keep her for the whole (ok, prob just half) of the week next time. I can’t focus on anything now...everything in my head is DR, Sosua, NG, KIMBERLEY !

LJDMV
05-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Kenia ? Kimberley ? Does it really matter lol

She was the highlight chica of my trip last time around

What date were u in the DR when u saw Kimberly? She looks nice

theman
05-26-2010, 10:56 AM
December.......20 - 27, 2009

Desiguy
05-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Thanks bro for such a great review. Man of steel and desiguy are coming to DR hoping to have a good time.

KoKi9290
05-30-2010, 01:21 AM
I'll be there solo from 6/3 to 6/6. See you there.:D