PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen this chic around Santiago/Sosua?

imrealareyou
05-26-2010, 11:28 PM
been talking to her online, not sure if she is real, she has no cam, lives in Santiago and says she will come to puerto plata when i am there. didnt mention id be in sosua because i have no clue what she is about.....

i dont think she is real with it, but you never know :)

anyone seen her around?

joeysterr
05-26-2010, 11:29 PM
Stay tuned for my trip report..............

chicmatic
05-26-2010, 11:31 PM
never ever ever

imrealareyou
05-26-2010, 11:35 PM
Stay tuned for my trip report..............

is that a yes or no? lol

imrealareyou
05-26-2010, 11:38 PM
never ever ever

thanks, nice sig. nas' album with damien marley is tight...but nothing beats illmatic. best hip hop album ever if you ask me or Jay-z's first album reasonable doubt. id have to flip a coin.

TONYTNT40
05-26-2010, 11:38 PM
been talking to her online, not sure if she is real, she has no cam, lives in Santiago and says she will come to puerto plata when i am there. didnt mention id be in sosua because i have no clue what she is about.....

anyone seen her around?

Damn, that girl is stacked with tits and ass. Keep chatting with her, if she asks for money you guaranteed to score. I never mention the word Sosua, ever. what website did you meet her? I have two chicas meeting me from Santiago, one knows the deal, the other, thinks she's meeting me in Puerto Plata

mikelodge
05-26-2010, 11:41 PM

anyone seen her around?

Way to big for my taste so I wouldn't have noticed. I like to itty bitty ones.

imrealareyou
05-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Damn, that girl is stacked with tits and ass. Keep chatting with her, if she asks for money you guaranteed to score. I never mention the word Sosua, ever. what website did you meet her? I have two chicas meeting me from Santiago, one knows the deal, the other, thinks she's meeting me in Puerto Plata

yes good buddy i wouldnt mention it. i know this game. i dont think she is real because im talking to her on a paid site but she has no money for a cam or just doesnt have one. i mean the pics are real but i dont think its the person im talking to, but i always leave the door open. we shall see. never get my hopes up with a ho though nor waste to much time. just keep it casual. i did speak on the phone though. her english is good.

i told her i would buy her a webcam and send to her but she kind of juggled around that so...

im not going to say the site, because really when i did a search of the puerto plata/santiago area only a handful came up and i dont need someone on here messaging her talking shit. you know how it goes, i am no cock blocker but let me see whats up first, then ill share the site with you if you want and her info if she pans out.

you going to sosua that weekend?

joeysterr
05-26-2010, 11:50 PM
is that a yes or no? lol

Nah I was just kidding bro!!:lol:
Incredible looks tho...

imrealareyou
05-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Way to big for my taste so I wouldn't have noticed. I like to itty bitty ones.

you know what. i think she said she was 5 5. pics make her look bigger i agree. i dont trust pics. its either in person or webcam that does better justice.

imrealareyou
05-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Nah I was just kidding bro!!:lol:
Incredible looks tho...

its all good. was just going to ask you to save something for me. i just need a sliver....

chicmatic
05-26-2010, 11:52 PM
she's a bad chica no doubt. i've stayed away from hollerin at online chicks in that area because really, it's not necessary. it's like bringing sand to the...anyway, I hope it works out but my gut says a chica that bad would be locked down or wu'd up at the best.

TONYTNT40
05-26-2010, 11:54 PM
yes good buddy i wouldnt mention it. i know this game. i dont think she is real because im talking to her on a paid site but she has no money for a cam or just doesnt have one. i mean the pics are real but i dont think its the person im talking to, but i always leave the door open. we shall see. never get my hopes up with a ho though nor waste to much time. just keep it casual. i did speak on the phone though. her english is good.

i told her i would buy her a webcam and send to her but she kind of juggled around that so...

im not going to say the site, because really when i did a search of the puerto plata/santiago area only a handful came up and i dont need someone on here messaging her talking shit. you know how it goes, i am no cock blocker but let me see whats up first, then ill share the site with you if you want and her info if she pans out.

you going to sosua that weekend?

I feel you on that, I shouldnt have asked in a open forum ,all my online chica's ,look better in person. Yes, I will be in town that weekend, I leave for SD, the end of this week and will arrive in Sosua, the next friday. I also will be staying in the same Hotel. I will Pm you with my cell, I dont know which one I will use it Sosua yet.

imrealareyou
05-26-2010, 11:56 PM
she's a bad chica no doubt. i've stayed away from hollerin at chicks in that area because really, it's not necessary. it's like bringing sand to the...anyway, I hope it works out but my gut says a chica that bad would be locked down or wu'd up at the best.

yeah, you never know....im not to worried about it, was just curious if anyone seen her stomping around or not.

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 12:02 AM
I feel you on that, I shouldnt have asked in a open forum ,all my online chica's ,look better in person. Yes, I will be in town that weekend, I leave for SD, the end of this week and will arrive in Sosua, the next friday. I also will be staying in the same Hotel. I will Pm you with my cell, I dont know which one I will use it Sosua yet.

its all good, yes pics are fooling at times. i have met tons of bitches from online and they all look different in person. some worse, some better.

ok not sure ill have a phone there, still debating, but if you staying at the same hotel you will see me im sure. just holler at me bro. 29, young looking, gringo with a smile and beer.

TONYTNT40
05-27-2010, 12:04 AM
she's a bad chica no doubt. i've stayed away from hollerin at online chicks in that area because really, it's not necessary. it's like bringing sand to the...anyway, I hope it works out but my gut says a chica that bad would be locked down or wu'd up at the best.

they look like that everywhere on the Island, but Sosua. Sometime you need to bring sand to the beach there. I know I will import a few from Santiago, and maybe one from San Fran, I wont take any more chances on "creature Feature", night in classico's again.

gdogg
05-27-2010, 12:07 AM
I bet she's real...and a real PRO!! She'd definitely get it.

TONYTNT40
05-27-2010, 12:07 AM
its all good, yes pics are fooling at times. i have met tons of bitches from online and they all look different in person. some worse, some better.

ok not sure ill have a phone there, still debating, but if you staying at the same hotel you will see me im sure. just holler at me bro. 29, young looking, gringo with a smile and beer.

hey, thats my description, the only difference, I aint 29,(more like 50) and dont look like a gringo. I've had Dominicans ask me for directions.

TONYTNT40
05-27-2010, 12:09 AM
I bet she's real...and a real PRO!! She'd definitely get it.

exactly! Even if she has a WU novio, thats no problem, makes it cheaper for IMREAL

husl2001
05-27-2010, 12:27 AM

anyone seen her around?

Careful, guys who do that are just begging for "bow wow" shots from Jimbo...:rolleyes:

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 12:29 AM
exactly! Even if she has a WU novio, thats no problem, makes it cheaper for IMREAL

listen, i dont even know wtf a WU or novio means. i just know she looks pretty damn good in the pics but she is going to have to come to me. im not going to santiago so we shall see what happens.

isnt everything cheap there? she can get dinner, some drinks and some dick. im going there for a wedding as far as she knows and i want to meet up for some dancing is all i have said...

would she come all the way from santiago without striking a deal? she hasnt asked or said a price yet.

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 12:36 AM
Careful, guys who do that are just begging for "bow wow" shots from Jimbo...:rolleyes:

do what? and bow wow shots?

speaking of jimbo, yo i was reading his report and i cant help to keep wanting to call him chuck liddell...his belly sticks out in the pics of him doggystyling them chicks just like chuck does when he knocks someone out and jimbo is knocking the pussy out by the looks of his pics..

no disrespect jimbo, im a pot head and find retarded shit funny when nobody else does.....

KoKi9290
05-27-2010, 01:44 AM
I've had some real good luck with online sites. And I almost never mention Sosua. It's either Cabarete or Puerto Plata. I just joined LatinAmericaCupid for one month to load up for my trip next week. In 4-5 days, I've already got two "dates", one from Imbert and the other Santiago. And I'm talking to another from Sabaneta and two from La Capital. I'll meet the two dates in Puerto Plata for dinner and if it doesn't work out, I'm back in Sosua in plenty of time. One time, I took a Santiguera to dinner at Camp David, put her in a cab on Luperon and went over the Loma in time to see the march up the stairs around midnight. Other times, it was a good from the getgo.
My only concern with your chica is what I perceive is a major tatoo on her left upper arm. IMHO, she's either a major chica or its gang related.
But the body is smoking!

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 08:02 AM
I've had some real good luck with online sites. And I almost never mention Sosua. It's either Cabarete or Puerto Plata. I just joined LatinAmericaCupid for one month to load up for my trip next week. In 4-5 days, I've already got two "dates", one from Imbert and the other Santiago. And I'm talking to another from Sabaneta and two from La Capital. I'll meet the two dates in Puerto Plata for dinner and if it doesn't work out, I'm back in Sosua in plenty of time. One time, I took a Santiguera to dinner at Camp David, put her in a cab on Luperon and went over the Loma in time to see the march up the stairs around midnight. Other times, it was a good from the getgo.
My only concern with your chica is what I perceive is a major tatoo on her left upper arm. IMHO, she's either a major chica or its gang related.
But the body is smoking!

its only a tattoo, i dont read into it that much unless having a tattoo on your arm while being a dominican chick signifies that you are major or in a gang. that i would not know....but yes finding online chicks is so easy a cave man could do it.

TONYTNT40
05-27-2010, 08:37 AM
listen, i dont even know wtf a WU or novio means. i just know she looks pretty damn good in the pics but she is going to have to come to me. im not going to santiago so we shall see what happens.

isnt everything cheap there? she can get dinner, some drinks and some dick. im going there for a wedding as far as she knows and i want to meet up for some dancing is all i have said...

would she come all the way from santiago without striking a deal? she hasnt asked or said a price yet.

WU, means western union novio.

husl2001
05-27-2010, 09:38 AM

Actually, if you look closely, she has two large tats on her arm. One has writing, which if translated I'm sure would literally mean "nothing."

"Nothing" defined as: she may very well be so pleasant and loving and giving that Mother Teresa herself would have been impressed. But in uber image-conscious Santiago (and DR in general), it means that she probably didn't go to school, doesn't have anything approaching a real job that actually supports her, and likely has a family hoping you'll be blown away by the toto and subsequently plugged into the WU lifeline. Which means than other than smashing, the two of you likely have nothing substantive in common.

Girls on those sites are, by and large, constantly (meaning, CONSTANTLY) getting smashed out by their chulo(s) and the occasional Tourist or WU-candidate gringo. That's why it's so "easy." Just because she hasn't been seen in Sosua doesn't mean she isn't working in Punta Cana, La Romana, Santo Domingo, or hooking up the locals in Cibao.

Best to presume she's got an agenda that involves AT LEAST ONE of the following:

1) Short money - 1500-2500 pesos
2) Long (WU) money - 300+ bux a month (can go up VERY quickly)
3) Lifetime money - how much for a sparkly sparkly in DR (cuz chicas don't take amber rings)

So she'll come to POP and pretend you're not spending real time in Sosua, and you'll go to DR and pretend she's a virtuous, "normal" girl who - for strictly altruistic reasons, of course - travels to different towns to meet strangers from other countries, and you'll have yourselves some fun. Cool.

But one question: when you're done and want to move on to one of the other gazillion women you'll see out there, are you prepared to get her on out the door?

Personally, if I was "in POP for a wedding" :rofl: I'd just rather go to Cristal and pull a dyme who is guaranteed to leave by 10 a.m. unless I want otherwise, but then again I'm getting lazy these days.

DCIronman
05-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Haven't seen her in Sosua. And she is definitely fine enough that she'd stand out in that small beach town.

Santiago, on the other hand, is a big enough city, and with enough working girls, that it'd be easy for her to escape notice. And with those tats on her arms, she's most assuredly a hustler. You really don't see Santiaguerras with such visible tats unless they're involved in the game to some extent. Santiago is probably the most conservative of the big three DR cities. Even then, I'm not going to assume that she's "mafiosa" based on her pics. But I'd bet good money that she's a hustler.

Having said all that, I say that you should definitely go for it. She is fine. And at the very least, it will be a learning experience. Let us know how it goes.

Seville
05-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Way to big for my taste..... to each his own. I agree that the ink is a warning flag. I have dated several chicas in Santiago and SD and it seems to me they would never consider having a tatoo. But I also think photos are real. If she is willing to meet you what is the point of sending you pics of some other chica?

KoKi9290
05-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Way to big for my taste..... to each his own. I agree that the ink is a warning flag. I have dated several chicas in Santiago and SD and it seems to me they would never consider having a tatoo. But I also think photos are real. If she is willing to meet you what is the point of sending you pics of some other chica?

Actually, I had that happen to me in SDQ a while back. Met her online right before a trip and only talked briefly. The girl's pic were of a very hot blanca flaca. When I met her in Central Mall, she was a thick triguena. Not my type. We had a coffee and I nicely sent her on her way. Never understood what she thought was gonna happen. Go figure.

husl2001
05-27-2010, 11:09 AM

Ink's not necessarily dispositive. Tats in spots that are easy to cover up (ankles, backs, etc.) are actually fairly popular. But arms, necks, breasts, tummies, and so forth are a signal.

That said, remember: if you met her online, or chilling in a tourist area and it ain't a Dominican holiday, then there's a 99.9% chance she's hustling. Take it from the huslman. :D

So smash away, don't get too wrapped up in it, and please post a pic report when you get back.

questner
05-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Ink's not necessarily dispositive. Tats in spots that are easy to cover up (ankles, backs, etc.) are actually fairly popular. But arms, necks, breasts, tummies, and so forth are a signal.

That said, remember: if you met her online, or chilling in a tourist area and it ain't a Dominican holiday, then there's a 99.9% chance she's hustling. Take it from the huslman. :D

So smash away, don't get too wrapped up in it, and please post a pic report when you get back.

She is siliconed and tatooed etc. What is the point of chatting up a pro or someone that has seen her glory days?

cdstart=Oye%2C%20mami%21&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2010&mo=8&da=27&hr=14&mi=13&sc=0&cdend=Jojojo%21&txtcolor=0xcc00&untilcolor=0x99ff00

TONYTNT40
05-27-2010, 11:23 AM
She's a good looking girl, but lets not make this too complicated. she's either going to give you some pussy or she's not. To be honest pussy is a low commodity in the DR, no big deal. They all want money and we all want pussy, its that simple. Her deal is her deal, and want she wants is her business. I would just hit keep it moving, and let what ever she does be a mystery to me.

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Actually, if you look closely, she has two large tats on her arm. One has writing, which if translated I'm sure would literally mean "nothing."

"Nothing" defined as: she may very well be so pleasant and loving and giving that Mother Teresa herself would have been impressed. But in uber image-conscious Santiago (and DR in general), it means that she probably didn't go to school, doesn't have anything approaching a real job that actually supports her, and likely has a family hoping you'll be blown away by the toto and subsequently plugged into the WU lifeline. Which means than other than smashing, the two of you likely have nothing substantive in common.

Girls on those sites are, by and large, constantly (meaning, CONSTANTLY) getting smashed out by their chulo(s) and the occasional Tourist or WU-candidate gringo. That's why it's so "easy." Just because she hasn't been seen in Sosua doesn't mean she isn't working in Punta Cana, La Romana, Santo Domingo, or hooking up the locals in Cibao.

Best to presume she's got an agenda that involves AT LEAST ONE of the following:

1) Short money - 1500-2500 pesos
2) Long (WU) money - 300+ bux a month (can go up VERY quickly)
3) Lifetime money - how much for a sparkly sparkly in DR (cuz chicas don't take amber rings)

So she'll come to POP and pretend you're not spending real time in Sosua, and you'll go to DR and pretend she's a virtuous, "normal" girl who - for strictly altruistic reasons, of course - travels to different towns to meet strangers from other countries, and you'll have yourselves some fun. Cool.

But one question: when you're done and want to move on to one of the other gazillion women you'll see out there, are you prepared to get her on out the door?

Personally, if I was "in POP for a wedding" :rofl: I'd just rather go to Cristal and pull a dyme who is guaranteed to leave by 10 a.m. unless I want otherwise, but then again I'm getting lazy these days.

makes sense, i dont catch feelings man, no concerns about kicking anyone out when im done. thanks for the info though. like i said, its really no biggie and there will be tons of pussy around like you say...

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 04:43 PM

im not that guy.

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Haven't seen her in Sosua. And she is definitely fine enough that she'd stand out in that small beach town.

Santiago, on the other hand, is a big enough city, and with enough working girls, that it'd be easy for her to escape notice. And with those tats on her arms, she's most assuredly a hustler. You really don't see Santiaguerras with such visible tats unless they're involved in the game to some extent. Santiago is probably the most conservative of the big three DR cities. Even then, I'm not going to assume that she's "mafiosa" based on her pics. But I'd bet good money that she's a hustler.

Having said all that, I say that you should definitely go for it. She is fine. And at the very least, it will be a learning experience. Let us know how it goes.

good info. i think everyone should have a little hustler in them. yeah she looks good enough to let show up for sure. if she does, ill see whats up. im not wasting my time if i aint hittin it for free or some pesos. ill know within a short time if im going to splack. im on vacation, i cant waste my time for nothing.

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 04:48 PM

there would be no point, but people have agendas, and it could just be some fag having fun. you dont know when you fucking around online.

i mean people play all sorts of games to see what pull they can have.

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 04:51 PM
She's a good looking girl, but lets not make this too complicated. she's either going to give you some pussy or she's not. To be honest pussy is a low commodity in the DR, no big deal. They all want money and we all want pussy, its that simple. Her deal is her deal, and want she wants is her business. I would just hit keep it moving, and let what ever she does be a mystery to me.

exactly. if you cant tell already, im not falling for anything. im 29 and single for a reason.

thank you all for the opinions. i agree with all except quest.....actually i dont get wtf he is trying to say..

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Actually, I had that happen to me in SDQ a while back. Met her online right before a trip and only talked briefly. The girl's pic were of a very hot blanca flaca. When I met her in Central Mall, she was a thick triguena. Not my type. We had a coffee and I nicely sent her on her way. Never understood what she thought was gonna happen. Go figure.

ho's think guys are retarded or will settle for less, which in turn they are correct and most will fuck anything. i have had plenty show up and look different. some looked ok still, some looked horrible compared to the pics i have seen, some i have just driven by and kept it moving. she is lucky you bought her coffee, im an asshole people that waste my time.

SeaWeed
05-27-2010, 08:27 PM
IMO that Chica will eat you for dinner......and then some.....she is a major Chica for sure

swiggy
05-27-2010, 08:53 PM

I met maybe 4 or 5 girls in person from both hi5 and dominican cupid and none were hustling. they were all definitely looking to be treated better than a dominican guy would treat them, which is no great task. ive met hustlers online too but they seem to be fairly transparent. I agree with the other comment 100%, if a dominican girl is hanging in a tourist area something is up. girls working there are a different story, some are good and some are bad. i find just about every dominicana ive met thinks they are smarter than me, even the really stupid ones. I would imagine a lot of suckers and doormats roll through sosua because they get the idea from somewhere.

imrealareyou
05-27-2010, 10:39 PM
IMO that Chica will eat you for dinner......and then some.....she is a major Chica for sure

if that's the case i hope she swallows :)

SeaWeed
05-28-2010, 07:03 AM
when I first went to Jamaica in 82......
I go out mi first night and this Pross walks up to mi and says she wants to eat mi.....lol
I had to ask a Jamaican beside mi what does "eat mi" mean.......being the naive tourist that I was.....
him laughed so hard at this tourist......he said she wanted to give mi a blow job......lol
which she did.......and then some!

TONYTNT40
05-28-2010, 12:50 PM
if that's the case i hope she swallows :)

Most of the online chica's, I met, they sucked until I was finished, then went to the bathroom. I dont care what they do with it, after I finish in there mouth. I cant remember, if the whores swallowed. Its been a year since, I've been to sosua.

harlem hec
05-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Every girl is a working girl until proven otherwise....

thats the philosophy instilled in me by the mongerer who put me on to the game years ago.

It has NEVER failed me!!

swiggy
05-30-2010, 05:33 PM

thats the philosophy instilled in me by the mongerer who put me on to the game years ago.

It has NEVER failed me!!

This really depends on where you are and if you actually give a shit about other peoples feelings. If you stay concentrated to the area between the new garden to the beach through Pedro Clisante and you would think 90 percent of the women there are working. Any nice girl is gonna stay away from Merengue to DR Rosen on Pedro Clisante after dark so then and there i would assume shes a puta. I don't see the advantage to this way of thinking and your definitely gonna miss out on the freebies if you start treating a regular chica like a prostitute.

imrealareyou
05-30-2010, 06:19 PM

It has NEVER failed me!!

i dont believe in the word never.

harlem hec
05-31-2010, 02:09 AM
This really depends on where you are and if you actually give a shit about other peoples feelings. If you stay concentrated to the area between the new garden to the beach through Pedro Clisante and you would think 90 percent of the women there are working. Any nice girl is gonna stay away from Merengue to DR Rosen on Pedro Clisante after dark so then and there i would assume shes a puta. I don't see the advantage to this way of thinking and your definitely gonna miss out on the freebies if you start treating a regular chica like a prostitute.

See the problem with your way of thinking and the mind of many other mongerers is this dream mentality of finding this wonderful woman overseas and having great sex and a marvelous time and not spending a dime on her.

Is it really freebies? You will take her to dinner, pay for an activity and if she lets you fuck you will give her something for her pocket right? She just worked you!!!

Whats the purpose of going to Sosua?

Im dominican born and raised in San Fransisco de Macoris and really nice girls dont fuck with tourist its actually looked down upon.

Here is another lesson AMOR DE LEJO ES AMOR DE PENDEJO!!!

harlem hec
05-31-2010, 02:10 AM
i dont believe in the word never.

I can respect that

It hasnt failed me yet!!!

Is that better?

swiggy
05-31-2010, 12:36 PM
See the problem with your way of thinking and the mind of many other mongerers is this dream mentality of finding this wonderful woman overseas and having great sex and a marvelous time and not spending a dime on her.

Is it really freebies? You will take her to dinner, pay for an activity and if she lets you fuck you will give her something for her pocket right? She just worked you!!!

Taking a girl to dinner is called dating, when you give her money for her pocket its called prostitution. I'm talking about fucking a girl for free, no regalo and no money. I also date and i will fuck a girl for a small regalo, which maybe she doesnt see as being a puta but I know what she is. And there is no possible way you know what I'm thinking about any of thse girls.

Im dominican born and raised in San Fransisco de Macoris

You were born and raised in the DR and you needed someone to teach you how to monger? And I'm a pendejo?

really nice girls dont fuck with tourist its actually looked down upon.

Many guys here have met nice Dominican girls that arent putas and they will always introduce you to their family, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Im dominican born and raised

I'd like to thank you and 99.9 percent of the men in your country for making my plane ride much shorter than it would be otherwise.

Malo
05-31-2010, 01:00 PM

Im dominican born and raised in San Fransisco de Macoris and really nice girls dont fuck with tourist its actually looked down upon.

This conversation has been going around for 6 years now. I never get bored of it.

harlem hec
05-31-2010, 01:15 PM
Taking a girl to dinner is called dating, I also date and i will fuck a girl for a small regalo

I'm done....you win

pariguayo

gdogg
05-31-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm done....you win

pariguayo

A pariguayo is Dominican slang for a guy thats all talk and no action. Someone who is full of shit. A punk, poser, bull shitter, etc.

...let's ease up on the name calling.

imrealareyou
05-31-2010, 01:22 PM
I can respect that

It hasnt failed me yet!!!

Is that better?

mucho better.

imrealareyou
05-31-2010, 01:25 PM
A pariguayo is Dominican slang for a guy thats all talk and no action. Someone who is full of shit. A punk, poser, bull shitter, etc.

but the name calling is so amusing. except to those doing the calling....

harlem hec
05-31-2010, 01:26 PM

Ok cool for the sake of peace on the board BUT sometimes you just have to call em how you see em!!!

Malo
05-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Can we all get along here. I am sure we have members here that get their plane tickets and hotels paid for b their novias so they can come down to make them scream.

Malo
05-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Ok cool for the sake of peace on the board BUT sometimes you just have to call em how you see em!!!

Sometimes you may think a guy is a real asshole until you meet him face to face and realize, you both are the same and have so much in common.

imrealareyou
05-31-2010, 01:43 PM

bro, its all about the person. some do want to go and have a fairytale love story with women that they pay 4 play. some want to get married, im sure some do get married and others like myself know what they are there for. just to stick and move.

i agree you are paying one way or another and yes when i go to sosua that is my purpose. if these guys are getting worked, but smiling thats all that matters. you have to think, some of these guys cant get pussy, are married or just cant get pussy. its all a fantasy for them. its a fantasy for me as well but im a player and know the game so i cant be tricked. others like the tricking. others have no sense of the game and when i say game im not just talking about handing over money for pussy. anyone can do that.

as far the original posting of this chic, i have no idea if i will meet her, i have no idea if she wants to get paid, married or what. its all a game to me and i enjoy the suspense until i get there. i mean i dont have to leave the country for pussy but i choose to, others have to leave. lol. no sense in aruging over someones beliefs :)

Malo
05-31-2010, 01:45 PM
bro, its all about the person. some do want to go and have a fairytale love story with women that they pay 4 play. some want to get married, im sure some do get married and others like myself know what they are there for. just to stick and move.

i agree you are paying one way or another and yes when i go to sosua that is my purpose. if these guys are getting worked, but smiling thats all that matters. you have to think, some of these guys cant get pussy, are married or just cant get pussy. its all a fantasy for them. its a fantasy for me as well but im a player and know the game so i cant be tricked. others like the tricking. others have no sense of the game and when i say game im not just talking about handing over money for pussy. anyone can do that.

as far the original posting of this chic, i have no idea if i will meet her, i have no idea if she wants to get paid, married or what. its all a game to me and i enjoy the suspense until i get there. i mean i dont have to leave the country for pussy but i choose to, others have to leave. lol. no sense in aruging over someones beliefs :)

This sums it up well.

imrealareyou
05-31-2010, 01:46 PM

its a waste of finger engery to argue over what you think and what i think. there are so many different kinds of guys on here. id have to say 97% probably arent like me so my outlook is totally different. not a bad thing though. i like to learn.

different generations on here also. some dont know the life as others see it or live it.

harlem hec
05-31-2010, 02:08 PM

perfectly put!

imrealareyou
05-31-2010, 02:13 PM
perfectly put!

thanks. very easy concept if you arent simple minded but then again everyone lives a different life and it all depends what you are exposed to.

man on a side note, i went out with this chick last night, spent around 200 with food, drinks, blah blah....and didnt close no ass. fucking south florida. its hard out here for a pimp.

now i know why im so excited for sosua, i dont have to try. its so easy a cave man can do it.

Malo
05-31-2010, 02:16 PM
thanks. very easy concept if you arent simple minded but then again everyone lives a different life and it all depends what you are exposed to.

man on a side note, i went out with this chick last night, spent around 200 with food, drinks, blah blah....and didnt close no ass. fucking south florida. its hard out here for a pimp.

now i know why im so excited for sosua, i dont have to try. its so easy a cave man can do it.

How was the food? Where did you eat. I ate in a Turkish restaurant for the second time on Saturday night.

imrealareyou
05-31-2010, 02:19 PM
How was the food? Where did you eat. I ate in a Turkish restaurant for the second time on Saturday night.

food was good. i ate at a sushi place down here called lemongrass. and drinks and club was good also but was really crowded due to the holiday so i left and went to a more low key place, then home with no booty. first date though so i cant complain. :)

Malo
05-31-2010, 02:23 PM
food was good. i ate at a sushi place down here called lemongrass. and drinks and club was good also but was really crowded due to the holiday so i left and went to a more low key place, then home with no booty. first date though so i cant complain. :)

I had dinner with Pappi, grabbed ass in a few strip clubs and went home with nothing, but I spent under $50.

harlem hec
06-01-2010, 01:41 AM

Yeah man I hear that...sometimes bitches aint interested in you BUT will take a free night out on the town and go fuck some other dude....thats just how the ball bounces sometimes....

I usually revenge fuck the next pussy I get into....somebody gotta pay lol

imrealareyou
06-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Yeah man I hear that...sometimes bitches aint interested in you BUT will take a free night out on the town and go fuck some other dude....thats just how the ball bounces sometimes....

I usually revenge fuck the next pussy I get into....somebody gotta pay lol

ha. exactly what i did last night.

joeysterr
06-01-2010, 11:40 AM
I had dinner with Pappi, grabbed ass in a few strip clubs and went home with nothing, but I spent under $50.

After my very first trip last year, I went on a date here at home :eek: yea it was planned before the trip. Spent about $80-100 and got home with five chicas!!! 1-2-3-4 and 5, light skin, just like I like them......................................yea you got it by now!:(

Again, after another July trip, went for my friends birthday in strip joint in the Bronx, spent about $100, was hard to resist, don't know where I spent the money and didn't even get a lap dance!!!!!:mad:
:(

that's about $200! enough for a big breakfast at Scotch and Sirloin, a big lunch at Scotch and Sirloin, a big dinner at Scotch and Sirloin. Oh and about the girls, that's enough to get my dick deep in a hot Latina muy flacca's MOUTH 19 times!!!;);)

so yea...fuck everything that's not a monger destination or activity!!!

Waddup Medillin!!:corky:

SeaWeed
06-01-2010, 11:56 AM
so yea...fuck everything that's not a monger destination or activity!!!

Waddup Medillin!!:corky:
we have whole countries full of guys that don't get it (literally)......fortunately wi have guys like us that do get it:D

hugrad95a
06-16-2010, 03:44 PM
So did you meet up with her or not?

imrealareyou
06-16-2010, 04:09 PM
that is a big NO. actually me and tonytnt were talking about that. i called her a few days before i left, once every day and got no answer, just right to vmail. i tried thursday night as well and same thing.

so thats a big negative. What i did do though is print her picture and showed a couple of chics it to see if they have ever seen her around sosua. i showed it to a girl or 2 from puerto plata and 1 from santiago, none recogized her.

dunedain
06-16-2010, 07:09 PM
fuck everything that's not a monger destination or activity!!!

:lol:i see you sterr, whatz good?!!!!!:rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324ab6eb8e9e9dc.jpg