PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Newbies and LURKERS

WSJ3
03-21-2005, 10:55 PM
The following post is for the rat bastards out there that are too fucking stupid to realize what Sosua really is...

Take notes...

This is a place where a man can have a great time with beautiful women, but if you are going to be a Western Union sucker and fall in love then you deserve to get your heart broken.

And never ever fuck it up for your fellow mongers.

If you can't abide these rules then you will get BANNED as fast as the bastard that ratted me, psriches, and El Papi Chew Low out.

Read on...

D_W_
03-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Right on WSJ....we are many now. We have eyes and ears open and watching all that is going on.

You don't want to be part of the ISOC ...that's fine.

BUT DON'T FUCK WITH US!

WSJ3
03-21-2005, 10:57 PM
This just in Tambuke just informed me that my “novia” spilled the identity of the rat bastard that is dropping dimes.

NAME WITHHELD PENDING BANISHMENT FROM ISOC…some punk ass trick from Houston Texas…African in nationality.

Now I am not hating on this individual for being weak and sending tons of cash to a chica via Western Union…Hell I have sent women cash…but for think that you have the right to claim dominion over a person because you are dumb enough to pay all the bills; well I vote that this rat bastard be ejected from the board.

I don’t think that it is a stretch to state that this is the same individual that was ratting out DT and BB for their picture posts.

NAME WITHHELD PENDING BANISHMENT FROM ISOC, don’t you feel like a weak little child…an impotent miscreant that has to lie to their women in order to feel superior.

How dare you tell this woman that you called me and blasted me on the phone, and then you lied to her and told her that I had posted naked pictures of her.

Her sister already didn’t like me due to my amorous attentions toward her sibling and you just had to throw gasoline on the fire.

YOU REPUGNANT FUCK!!!

You should just cut your penis off right now and wear a dress.

Now everyone has their thing; mine is dressing women up like Catholic School girls whereas you seem to want to spend all your money buying a chicas affection because you are too weak and feeble to attract a woman any other way.

First Estelle and now this woman, next week or month it will be another until you go through the entire country.

I trust that you are aware of the social workers available all throughout Northern America that can help you will your mental disorder.

However in the meantime, COWBOY THE FUCK UP AND STOP INFLICTING YOUR SHORTCOMINGS ON EVERYONE ELSE ON THE BOARD.

Now you can be a man and keep your fucking mouth shut in the future or as God as my witness I will stick a vibrator so far up your ass you will taste plastic for a year.

Now mind you this isn’t a threat (terrorist or otherwise) just consider it a first step on your road to recovery

YOU BITCH ASS TRICK!!!

WSJ3
03-21-2005, 11:00 PM
Right on WSJ....we are many now. We have eyes and ears open and watching all that is going on.

You don't want to be part of the ISOC ...that's fine.

BUT DON'T FUCK WITH US!

Thanks my monger brethren.

These chicas care about getting paid and enjoying life, don't think for one minute that they will not give you up for the right price.

Either get with the program or get off the board.

CaseOne
03-21-2005, 11:29 PM
thats some fucked up shit

the_Jayman
03-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Thanks my monger brethren.

no WSJ3 THANK YOU ! !

Pana
03-22-2005, 09:56 AM
We have to remember as mongers and wanna be mongers we are not here to hate on each other or stop another mans game but we are here to help each other, and learn from each others mistake. No matter what you do or buy these putas that are in Sousa they dont have to be in Sosua they could be from any part of DR but most likey if they are in Sosua 95% are putas and that is reality. Always remember this we have heard it so many times "You cant turn a hoe into a house wife".

gdogg
03-22-2005, 10:13 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself. Good job, Sammy!
:wink:

Locutus
03-22-2005, 11:20 AM
My cuz is on a roll today.

Damn don't hurt 'em hammer.

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 11:52 AM
UD

DAVID FROM HOUSTON TEXAS...

Don't bother joining the group again, I have your IP address and will spike your computer faster than you can hump a leopard in your native Nigeria.

It was fucked up that you ratted us out on the March Madness trip...

Now you have to live with the knowledge that you are less of a man because you couldn't stand that fact that your "novia" was giving all of her affection to me.

You should just impale yourself on your sword and try to regain your honor in the next life.

Because you have no pride or honor here.

BANISHMENT FROM ISOC is too good for you, but it is all that we could come up with right now.

Begone...

JDR
03-22-2005, 11:54 AM
UD

DAVID FROM HOUSTON TEXAS...

Don't bother joining the group again, I have your IP address and will spike your computer faster than you can hump a leopard in your native Nigeria.

It was fucked up that you ratted us out on the March Madness trip...

Now you have to live with the knowledge that you are less of a man because you couldn't stand that fact that your "novia" was giving all of her affection to me.

You should just impale yourself on your sword and try to regain your honor in the next life.

Because you have no pride or honor here.

BANISHMENT FROM ISOC is too good for you, but it is all that we could come up with right now.

Begone...

Classic

You sent this to him?

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Not yet I want the rookies and lurkers to know that an infraction of this magnitude will be dealt with in the harshest manner possible.

But I am sending this post to that misanthrope.

It's the very least that he deserves...

freakaccident
03-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Apparently I missed something but I think Im getting enough to wanna string this guy up by the balls.

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Apparently I missed something but I think Im getting enough to wanna string this guy up by the balls.

Quick synopsis...

I posted a pic of a Western Union suckers chica and he called her up and ratted psriches and me out.

Now he is forever branded a coward and a fool.

freakaccident
03-22-2005, 12:32 PM

Quick synopsis...

I posted a pic of a Western Union suckers chica and he called her up and ratted psriches and me out.

I think I remember that picture. Was that the post where she was laughing about him being a WU?

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Naw she was laying on my bed relaxing talking on her cellphone telling her novia that she just finished tossing my salad.

gdogg
03-22-2005, 12:45 PM

Quick synopsis...

I think I remember that picture. Was that the post where she was laughing about him being a WU?

:lol:
Freak...you're a nut! Keep it up.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-22-2005, 12:58 PM
You know that's some fucked up shit. The sad part is he's only fucking himself. To bad he cant have his picture posted around the sosua area as an asshole to avoid at all cost. I don't want to give him too much attention because a bitchass punk motherfucker like that will probable get off on that shit. Fuck him and everybody like him, and the horse he rode on. You guys are supposed to be on vacation or at least basking in the glow of your resent trip instead of dealing with this bullshit. Like I said in the other thread on photos. I volunteer to overpay what it takes, fuck her in the culo
and send that rat bastard, dipped in rat bastard, fried to a goldenbrown rat bastard, with a cum of rat bastard filling, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: the pictures

moshy2k
03-22-2005, 01:43 PM
damn tmcq you might need to take a valium lol lol.

Well said wsj and please email him the post so he knows he has been put on blast. Can we get a picture of this girly man posted?

Black Ghost
03-22-2005, 03:05 PM
YOU BITCH ASS TRICK!!!

Sums it up well Senpai :evil:

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 03:22 PM
YOU BITCH ASS TRICK!!!

Sums it up well Senpai :evil:

Thank you KOHAI!!!!

BrooklynBeas
03-22-2005, 05:02 PM
somehow i never read this thread till right now.... I have to stop working and read more... WSJ... your post couldnt have been said better... so far up his ass he will taste plastic for a year... was that it... damn...

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 06:54 PM
somehow i never read this thread till right now.... I have to stop working and read more... WSJ... your post couldnt have been said better... so far up his ass he will taste plastic for a year... was that it... damn...

I just got off the phone with the chica and she is catching hell in DR because of this big mouthed faggot.

If he just kept his mouth shut then everything would be fine.

Shite these women have a hard enough existence without bringing the wrath of god down on them as well.

Maximus
03-22-2005, 08:17 PM
That sucks. I was wondering what happened to that thread.

People always have to mess things up.

wsj3, for what its worth, that was great posting. More power to ya.

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 08:19 PM
That sucks. I was wondering what happened to that thread.

People always have to mess things up.

wsj3, for what its worth, that was great posting. More power to ya.

Thanks Maximus...

knotty
03-22-2005, 08:20 PM
very direct and straight to the point. i wonder what the bitchass has to say?

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 08:25 PM
very direct and straight to the point. i wonder what the bitchass has to say?

Nothing

Punk bitch is too busy falling in love with another chica from Sosua.

I bet he is at Western Union right now professing his undying love.

TG37
03-22-2005, 08:44 PM
what the fuck is wrong with that dude?? And i thougt he posted a good report!!! He doesnt have a spine I guess?

Dark Knight
03-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Stupid ,stupid motha fucka!

psriches
03-23-2005, 12:18 AM
I CO-SIGN!!!

Tonto4
03-23-2005, 05:21 AM
Steeenking peese of sheeeet! :evil:

BROOKLYN_357
03-23-2005, 03:10 PM
punk biotttch!!!

JDR
03-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Send him an E Mail

david_ud@hotmail.com

bigfroggy1
03-23-2005, 09:17 PM
i thougt this site was for getting a advantage on chicas
that is fucked up to tell :evil: we have a monger code.

Vampyr
03-23-2005, 11:04 PM
post a pick of this asshole so we all know who to avoid or throw our cervezas at!

DEPUTY DAWG
03-24-2005, 12:43 AM
post a pick of this asshole so we all know who to avoid or throw our cervezas at!

Or at least sound the asshole alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynBeas
03-24-2005, 08:47 AM
FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Still laughin at Jimmy... sorry :oops: :D