PDA

View Full Version : 1st Anniversary in Boca (Back in Town… aka The Party Boat)

Bug Boy
03-21-2005, 11:36 PM
I arrive at Las Americas (on Cubana) at 12pm and things are going very smoothly. The flight was on time, I find my bags fast, I arrive at Alamo and call the girls to tell them that I’ll be over at 1:30pm to pick them up (that should give me enough time to shower and change.) Well it doesn’t. Again I’m waiting 40 minutes to be served. Once I get my car, I head immediately to Andres to pick-up the girls.

The girls seem delighted to see me and I’m happy to be back in Boca Chica. We all head back to the hotel, so I can shower and change, and then we gather our gear to head to the beach. Before arriving, I pick-up some Presidentes and some pear juice (for the girls) and park the car near the park (w/ so many cars, it’s difficult to get a parking space close to the beach.) We jump out the car and head to the pier to find Kiko. Well, Kiko doesn’t appear to be around (although Frenchie is, some Dominican teen is dragging her by her legs down the pier—yes, very silly) and all the paddleboats appear taken, so I have the girls wait there and I head west along the beach looking for a ride. The weather is good and the beach is busy, but after a five-minute walk I find a couple of guys who’ll rent me their paddleboat. I go back to retrieve the girls and 10 minutes later we’re paddling around in the sea. This time w/ many more obstacles (kids playing in the water) in our path :). I am hungry and the girls are as too, so we head to Playa Vista. I order 2 pepperoni pizzas and walk over to the restaurant next door, Gabianos, to greet a friend. After a few minutes at Gabianos, I walk back to the boat to tell the girls what’s up (we’re waiting for the pizza.) The girls don’t seem to mind at all; they’re taking photos of one another, posing by the shore and by the boat. Some of the toddlers nearby are also on the boat playing w/ their friends and using the slide. After ten more minutes the pizzas are boxed and ready to go. I pay the bill and again we paddle out to sea.

Today is much like the other days, a lot of fun. There are ton of people on the beach and everybody seems to take in interest in the ‘party boat’ (for good and bad reasons.) The music is going, the beer is flowing, and the girls are getting wet going down the slide and swimming in the water. A great day at the beach. After two hours, we head back to shore, then to the car, and then to the hotel.

Again, another foursome. I start w/ ‘Sister’ of Crack Whore, but I have to finish w/ Gap Toothed Girl (GTG). I have been staring at her butt all day long and I’ve been getting ideas. After I put SCW through the paces, I move to Gap Toothed Girl. We start with her on top then later switch to spoon.

While I’m banging Gap Toothed Girl in spoon, I can feel Yennifer behind me, kissing and breathing on my neck as she rubs her body up against mine. I am really turned on, so while I’m fucking Gap Toothed Girl in spoon, I pull out and push my cock in her ass. I get half of my cock inside her and start pulling her young body closer to me to get even deeper. Once I realize I can’t get any further, I roll her on her belly and start fucking her doggie for deeper penetration. Her ass is so tight that after a few minutes of pumping I cum.

I am in heaven. The girls go off to shower while I rest and reminisce. After 10 minutes of R&R, I force myself to get up and dress. I take the girls back home, only to return an hour later to take them out to the Palacio movie theatre (on Avenida Venezuela) in Zona Oriental.

After a pleasant evening watching Meet the Fockers w/ Yennifer and Gap Toothed Girl, I invite GTG to spend the night. I fuck her for an hour in the evening and an hour the following morning; later flying home that afternoon.

God what a country…

-Helpmann