PDA

View Full Version : Newbies invading Sosua July 5th-12th

slim26
05-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Whats up Fellas?

Me and a buddy have booked flights to Sosua for the 5th of July to the 12th... We are Army guys in need of a break from work... Both combat vets... Looking forward to sun and nightlife.. We are suppose to stay at the Europa... Have you guys had any experiences with this place... Seems like most of you stay at the New Garden... Europa offered us a suite with 2 rooms... I think thats why we settled on it.. Anyway, My boy speaks fluent Spanish.. I speak a little.. He lived in Mexico for 2 years and he has been to Cuba... I'm glad he's my wingman.. Anyway,looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the trenches.. This is my first trip of leisure...

daddyooo
05-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Welcome to ISOC. I believe there are going to be lots of members in town during your stay. Do some reading, meet some members, and I'm sure you will make some friends and have a great time in Sosua

Malo
05-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Whats up Fellas?

Me and a buddy have booked flights to Sosua for the 5th of July to the 12th... We are Army guys in need of a break from work... Both combat vets... Looking forward to sun and nightlife.. We are suppose to stay at the Europa... Have you guys had any experiences with this place... Seems like most of you stay at the New Garden... Europa offered us a suite with 2 rooms... I think thats why we settled on it.. Anyway, My boy speaks fluent Spanish.. I speak a little.. He lived in Mexico for 2 years and he has been to Cuba... I'm glad he's my wingman.. Anyway,looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the trenches.. This is my first trip of leisure...

A suite with two rooms? Never knew they had those?

slim26
05-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah.. my boy who is mexican.. spoke with her and thats what she offered us... We have reservations but are not bound to them since we didnt pay anything.. She said we can pay upon arrival.. But, How is New Garden?? I dont mind switching to be around cool people... I mean, it is our first trip could never have enough experience around ya... Daddyooo.. I've been lurkin on sites about sosua for about 6 months now.. I feel like I am ready to jump in.. I'm actually looking forward to negotiating... I'm a business major :)... Both of us are excited.. Should be good times...

bigphun
05-28-2010, 07:52 PM
I'll be there 6/30/10-7/15/10 also. Staying NG or Rockies most of the time I think. Haven't bookd any rooms yet. Anyway, I'm solo first timer.

slim26
05-28-2010, 08:10 PM
BigPhun.. Whats Good? Us newbies gotta "get it in" bruh... Keep in touch man.. Strength in numbers... My motto... "Prepare for glory"... Its going down... I'm from New Orleans.. My partner from Seattle...

balcoach
05-28-2010, 08:20 PM
New Garden is kind of like ground zero, especially for a first timer, and Rocky's is a great location and a bitmore economical. Just depends on what you guys are looking for out of your hotel location.

swiggy
05-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Whats up Fellas?

i rented one once ...one bedroom has an air conditioner the other doesn't, both have bathrooms and there is a little kitchenette in the hallway with a fridge. no living area. not horrible but i dont really like europa that much, bad experiences and is next to dominos and four roses which is full of ladronas. there are better places to stay for sure and make sure your chica has id before you go back because they check cedulas which is a plus for you.

slim26
05-31-2010, 10:13 PM
whats a ladrona? bad experiences with management??

balcoach
05-31-2010, 10:21 PM
whats a ladrona? bad experiences with management??

A thief!

JD426
05-31-2010, 10:25 PM
u really should consider a stay at the New Garden or Terra Linda your first time around, u wont regret it.
When u get there u will see what the guys mean about being just steps away from all the action. Bring your bags to the NG, then go look at the other spot, I doubt very much u will pick the Europa over the NG.

naptime
06-01-2010, 12:49 PM
i would highly recommend the ng for you as well.

not only is it closer to everything, but there will be a lot of isoc members there. and it really is kind of an all day low key party/gathering at almost any hour, around the pool/restaurant.

lots of guys stay there, the prices are very fair, the management takes care of ya. nice, ac'd, clean rooms.

rockies is only steps away from the ng. costs half as much, but its a different type of room, not as nice as ng. ac is available, rooms are kept clean. honest trustworthy management and maids. i never worry about anything being left out of value, in my rom at rockies. ie: money left on the dresser, laptop, booze, etc... i know noone worries about those things at ng either.

slim26
06-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Wow, NG sounds pretty good.. What about having a room mate? Are there suites? I'm going with a buddy... Or is it one room with like two twin beds kinda deal?

naptime
06-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Wow, NG sounds pretty good.. What about having a room mate? Are there suites? I'm going with a buddy... Or is it one room with like two twin beds kinda deal?

you dont want a roommate in sosua.

well, maybe you do, who am i to judge :eek:

ng has rooms with a kind bed, or rooms with two doubles.

hell i know a few rooms even have 3 beds.

seriously though, unless you dont plan on fucking much, or enjoy fucking right next to your buddy, dont share a room.

TNT72
06-01-2010, 06:45 PM
you dont want a roommate in sosua.

well, maybe you do, who am i to judge :eek:

ng has rooms with a kind bed, or rooms with two doubles.

hell i know a few rooms even have 3 beds.

seriously though, unless you dont plan on fucking much, or enjoy fucking right next to your buddy, dont share a room.

To me, it's just not worth saving $25 a night to share a room. I know if I shared a room with Naptime, I'd NEVER get any sleep!

And I damn sure don't wanna see him naked, banging a chica!!!!!!!

SeaWeed
06-01-2010, 07:54 PM
only shared a room twice and that because that is the only way you can get a room at HedoII in Negril.....
unless you want to spend an arm and a leg for a single room which was hardly worth it since everyone is in every one's else's rooms..

and a lot of places knock off some dollars if you traveling solo versus two......
IMO it's hardly worth even entertaining sharing a room......
unless it's a two or three bedroom apartment etc.....those can be a lot of fun with the right guys

JD426
06-01-2010, 09:21 PM
I only share a Room in Santo Domingo, and thats because I/ we all go to thee Cabanas for the TLN's , but No way I wanna see my wingman fucking his chica, accidentally or otherwise. Dammmn.. But whatever.
There are some boundaries, even in Sosua.
Most guys who prefer the rooms with 2 beds at the NG, dot it because as they put it "one bed for sleeping, one bed for fucking" which makes sense.

slim26
06-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Yeah, thats why I asked if there were suites.. I damn sure dont wanna c my boi bangin a chick... I guess thats why Europa seemed ideal... Seperate rooms and shit.. Anyway, I'll check on NG as well.. Thanks for the info...

stevereds
06-19-2010, 12:51 AM
i have shared rooms with my buddy to save money.... we bullshit after the nights festivities, compare notes and have a good laugh,

the times we had TLN. with the lights off and just TV on..you really cant see or be distractedx about with is happening in the next bed. the girls didnt mind.
I could care less. mind you I am cut n dry..Im not getting out whips n chains, lingerie for the chicas etc. Just some good ol fashion massage BJ, and fucking.

If you do have limited funds, and have a great friend like I do..its no big deal.

gdogg
06-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Europa was fine in 2003. Unless the deal is unbelievable, I'd pass. The rooms have always been hit or miss. Some rooms are incredible while others will have you scrambling with all the mold and bugs. Plus most everyone stays toward the beach end of the street now. That's where NewGarden and a lot of the other hotels are. There are budget places on that end as well, like Don Antonio and Rocky's.

Apos
06-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Don Antonio is nicer than most anything at the Europa! ;)

Rocky's is great if you are budget concious and has the best location, and restaurant, in town...you'll see! :corky:

Bstokley
06-19-2010, 08:22 AM
BigPhun.. Whats Good? Us newbies gotta "get it in" bruh... Keep in touch man.. Strength in numbers... My motto... "Prepare for glory"... Its going down... I'm from New Orleans.. My partner from Seattle...
I'll also be down June 30th - July 12th
Staying at Hispaniola
I'mma practice some french on Joanna and see if she'll let me hit in the back office lol.

nnjdave
06-19-2010, 04:47 PM
I've stayed in 2 bedroom places with a buddy, that is available, the penthouse at the Palms, and also the penthouse at BlackBeards. That can be a good way to go, but usually doesn't save all that much.

bigphun
06-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Well I'm here lurking and soaking up all the info I can. Still haven't committed to any accommodations yet. I'll definitely be there from June 30th til July 15th. I fly into STI on aconnection from Miami from the West Coast.

I was thinking about a night or two in Santiago, but will probably just catch a ride to BlackBeards for a couple days, then head to Sosua. Staying a day in Santiago is appealing to me, but might be too much to deal with on my own.

I'll be making decisions about hotels very shortly I hope. Strongly considering just arriving and scouting them myself, but not sure once again.

My most likely scenario at this moment is BB two nights, then on to Rockies or NG on Friday July 2nd. I was going to split time between NG and Rockies maybe?

Anyway, I'll definately be there and will probably purchase a phone. I would like to bring a laptop, but probably won't. Does any place have skype set up? I've got to call the wife once or twice and she'll be in Russia.

Anyway, I'm ramping up for the trip and any friendly contacts are appreciated.

nnjdave
06-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Well I'm here lurking and soaking up all the info I can. Still haven't committed to any accommodations yet. I'll definitely be there from June 30th til July 15th. I fly into STI on aconnection from Miami from the West Coast.

I was thinking about a night or two in Santiago, but will probably just catch a ride to BlackBeards for a couple days, then head to Sosua. Staying a day in Santiago is appealing to me, but might be too much to deal with on my own.

I'll be making decisions about hotels very shortly I hope. Strongly considering just arriving and scouting them myself, but not sure once again.

My most likely scenario at this moment is BB two nights, then on to Rockies or NG on Friday July 2nd. I was going to split time between NG and Rockies maybe?

Anyway, I'll definately be there and will probably purchase a phone. I would like to bring a laptop, but probably won't. Does any place have skype set up? I've got to call the wife once or twice and she'll be in Russia.

Anyway, I'm ramping up for the trip and any friendly contacts are appreciated.

I'm not aware of your experience level, so please don't be offended. BlackBeards is the easiest possible form of mongering, the chicas essentially can't get away from you. Sosua is one small step up, you essentially can't get away from the chicas. Santiago (or Santo Domingo) is like any other big town in South/Central America or the Caribbean. It's there, you may or may not need help finding it, and speaking the local language is a big plus. The easy progression is BB's for 2 days, Sosua for 7-10, then Santiago for the balance. Obviously if you have some experience, you'll probably do fine in Santiago right off the plane.
Even though I tend to go my own way and do my own thing, infrequently following the crowd, I really enjoyed hanging out at the NG. There are always a few fellow hobbyists there that believe as I do, you aren't doing it wrong if you have fun and nobody gets hurt (or at least not injured). You can get some great tips at breakfast there. And if you don't get a room there, show up once or twice for breakfast anyway! It's cheap enough, and the ambiance is divine!

bigphun
06-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Yea, from what I gather my plan is pretty straight foward enough. It'll be my first trip, but I want to get around a little. I like your idea of hitting Santiago after some warm up in the stocked fishing ponds. I'll probably skip Santiago altogether, but this is why I haven't committed to a room yet. I don't want to be tied down if I'm feeling confident and adventurous. I want to be able to split without loosing any money on a room.

I'd like to go out into the country with a reliable and experienced monger driver for hire type guy, or even just hit a few other close by cities near Sosua. Anyway, these are just ideas that I'm kicking around and it's just BS until I get there and do it.

Thanks for the feedback.