PDA

View Full Version : I am going to Boca Chica

elmoreno68
06-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey guys

I learned a lot today about Boca Chica etc

I will be there in 6 hours, gonna stay at CostaLunga

Mario confirmed rooms available, 40US$ with aircon and free wifi, even middle in the night when I arrive, no problem, the security guard will give me the key

he replied immediately to my emails

cool

anybody in this board gonna be over this weekend in BC?

connect and we meet for some beers and fun with chicas

que dios nos ayude con las tentaciones:corky:

saludos

elmoreno68

Malo
06-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Mario confirmed rooms available, 40US$ with aircon and free wifi, even middle in the night when I arrive, no problem, the security guard will give me the key

Very good price.

elmoreno68
06-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Gracias Malo

hope to find the perfect tens I am looking for

would be really cool if there is some board member who can give me really up-to-date info on places I shoudl check out

got myself also a rental car and would like to see

- variaty of places and girls
- I also like strip clubs
- you can see first hand what is perfect ten,
- important that you can take the chicas along

and the best - I speak decent Spanish, so no problem to go somewhere where nobody speaks English

so, if somebody knows some universities

there are always cute chicas in universities and some of them you can hook up with them at the campus, they just need money to pay for their studies and kids

the best chicks I ever met were 'recruited' from universities around the world

that's it for now

greetings

elmoreno68

Malo
06-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Gracias Malo

would be really cool if there is some board member who can give me really up-to-date info on places I shoudl check out

Boca Chica is not a big place. There are members that live in the Capital and that is about a 30 - 40 minute drive.

Malo
06-04-2010, 06:53 PM

there are always cute chicas in universities and some of them you can hook up with them at the campus, they just need money to pay for their studies and kids

that's it for now

greetings

elmoreno68

In the Capital, you will find many.

SeaWeed
06-04-2010, 07:17 PM

on the weekends a few University Chicas show up in Boca Chica looking to make some shopping money
the weekends in Boca Chica gets very busy with locals too

but since you have a car you can just drive into the Capital and seek out your own Chicas
wish I was in your shoes this weekend!

stevereds
06-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Gracias Malo

and the best - I speak decent Spanish, so no problem to go somewhere where nobody speaks English

that's it for now

greetings

elmoreno68

]Hey Elmo..

it's good you speak some spanish..

I was in Boca Chica last year..look for my trip reports in boca section.
There are a few brotel type places, with chicas. the Guest House...has the most over 20.

A cool little bar I liked was called Maripossa's it was down the block from the 'Playboy' club..(no relation to real Playboy)

If you have been to Sosua already..BC is more rough around the edges, less quality chicas...MORE guys trying to scam you, and more thiefs too.
be careful while in the streets by the beach. avoid english speaking guys who say "need a chica" even if you say No..they will still bring over one or two.

The beach was nice..I actually styaed AI at the Hamaca. and did ST at several bars w/chica's.

Being you speak some spanish might have you at a better advantage than I was..but I felt alot of eyes on me..looking to scam me alot. Maybe cos I'm a gringo..haha who knows.

have fun and good luck\

here's my trip report from August 09:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=198688

some good info and business cars too of the palces I liked

continentalmike
06-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Énjoy the beach as it is perfect.

Wander around the beach during the afternoon and you will be able to make a lot of connections... you have a car so take them to the cabana's across the main highway (all the girls will know where they are), across the cemetary.

You can make the hook-up straight away (for the afternoon) or you can get digits to hook up later (evening).. I always preferred the day-time as it is much more low-key..

At night I'd recommend going for a few nights to Santo Domingo.. check out the scene there, it's better (more sane) then BC at night

r044
06-19-2010, 08:31 PM
I went to the Plaboy Club and enjoyed my time there. two thousand peso's for an hour. No one was pushy. Included the room too. Decent selection of women.

stevereds
06-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I went in the playboy club 2 x's.. you are right they weren't pushy..but I didnt like any of the chicas there, plus the bar had no AC on

r044
06-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Didn't care about the A/C. I was looking at working up a sweat anyway. Different selection of women every night.

stevereds
06-22-2010, 02:18 PM
it might have gotten better since I was there. the selction I saw, wasnt to my liking..I liked the other club down the street opposite side called Maripossa's,,,. the owner was a nice guy too