PDA

View Full Version : el caucho

bpl0116
07-27-2006, 01:03 PM
i stayed at el caucho for a week in april and i have been to sosua, PP, cabarete and santiago.I think all the cities have somehing to offer and not one city has everything.El caucho is pretty close.The beach is a block away,the girls are on site,the pool is big and the FOOD is by far one of the best places to eat in RD.They have ribs and chicken cooked on a rotisserire machine that was as good as the states.When u stay at el caucho u dont have to leave the place except to go to the beach.The staff dont hassle you to go with them like some places do.U can run a bar bill and not be worried about it.I thought the other night life in boca kinda sucked so i stayed in el caucho most of the time.The owner Abbey is from england and his a great host.He can get YOU whatever u need.The chef and owner of the restaurant will cook u whatever you want.I had fresh fish one day,domonican san cocho one day,LIver and onions dominican style that was awesome and i was scared about it.The crew as dan says all the time ROCKS>I will be back in late august for a week and then back up north for a week.DAN LOVES his rum and cokes but only is allowed 4 a day.jajajajja,,,, yeah right. well see ya all soon Brian ny

kammakaze1
12-23-2006, 11:12 PM
Due to problems with management we are not associated with the hotel.

Too many bad issues have happend to I.S.O.C members and so we are not longer at the hotel and we'll never be!

We are looking for something else...and we will post on I.S.O.C accordingly.
Merry Christmas!

Abbey and Frankie