PDA

View Full Version : Quintuplets born in Santiago

NewsWhore
06-08-2010, 02:30 PM
A La Vega woman, 24-year old Albania Elizabeth Germosen gave birth by c-section on Monday at 7am at the Santiago Metropolitan Hospital to quintuplets, two girls and three boys. Physicians Fernando de Leon, Soraya Morey, Leticia Tavarez and Sandra Cruz received the babies that were all premature (from 1.5 lb to 2.75 lb) but in good health. The names of the children are Lisbeth, Rachel, Alexander, Alfredo Jose and Axel. The mother already has 2-year old Helen Marlen Cabrera. The father Alfredo Bautista works as a construction worker and was working in Puerto Plata, when his wife gave birth. Bautista is father of four other children with another woman.
The grandmother said her daughter was happy with the birth and was awaiting the help of First Lady Margarita Cedeno.
"I have loved my children since I knew they were inside me," she said. "If God sent them, it is for a reason, but we don't have a clue as to how we are going to maintain these five treasures that are now here, but we will give them lots of love," she told Hoy newspaper.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#8)