PDA

View Full Version : Is this Chica still around ?

bryan_sr
06-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Gorgious face a bit thin though....

Another youtube vid for La Passion:

Stefany

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=y7Gk30AVfkA&feature=related

davemaryland
06-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Hey Siamslim, I believe is gone. The turn at LP as been real high lately. Did not see her in April or May trips. And she is not too thin, she is just right.

LJDMV
06-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Hey Siamslim, I believe is gone. The turn at LP as been real high lately. Did not see her in April or May trips. And she is not too thin, she is just right.

No one will ever say why the turnaround is so high there now... Something must be up.... By the time u see a chicas pic up on the site and a month goes by she is gone. what happened to diana/ Rhianna?

imrealareyou
06-15-2010, 12:17 AM
No one will ever say why the turnaround is so high there now... Something must be up.... By the time u see a chicas pic up on the site and a month goes by she is gone. what happened to diana/ Rhianna?

my opinion, i wouldnt even fuck with passions, unless you have no ambition to hit the street and want something easy or just want a massage or for an exp in an establishment like that.

i saw a few of them in classicos and out n about. not sure how that place stays in business to be honest. i guess the high prices might help if they are making deals but i didnt see anyone doing much and everyone i talked to on the street doesnt go there. it def. has a certain clientele but they will meet you out, i stood one up, not on purpose just lost track of time and then when i saw her the second time i got the X with her fingers...but then again i got that a couple times cuz they aint running no game on me.

hot chics yes, but hot chics out n about also. whats up is the chics can probably make more money out n about then there. plus when i went both times nobody was in there or doing much but looking. chics looked mucho bored. didnt see diana or rhianna either time. did see rhianna out n about i think if it was her. Peter isnt the friendliest dude either, he should smile once in a while. might help the business out.

slim, i didnt see her when i was there. got boring so wasnt there but for a couple beers each time.

LOLENG
06-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Good Video.Yes shes very pretty,but no tits,nice little buttocks,and weighs about 54kgs[121lbs] But to me that girl would have ATTITUDE.

MrHappy
06-15-2010, 06:57 AM
Good Video.Yes shes very pretty,but no tits,nice little buttocks,and weighs about 54kgs[121lbs] But to me that girl would have ATTITUDE.

She's a cute girl with a nice body that's spoiled by the baby belly.

Tiger
06-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Very cute flacca chica. I like!!

givengo440
06-15-2010, 10:51 AM
I didnt see her during Stewfest

Si_Poppi
06-15-2010, 10:53 AM
No one will ever say why the turnaround is so high there now... Something must be up.... By the time u see a chicas pic up on the site and a month goes by she is gone. what happened to diana/ Rhianna?There are guys who go to a puta house to find a girlfriend/wife and take them out of there.

Some choose to work elsewhere and/or freelance.