PDA

View Full Version : Asian ISOC'er experiences in Sosua?

deezl
06-18-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm planning on heading down in October and a buddy of mine who's Korean wants to go along. I haven't seen any Asian dudes down there at all and was wondering if there are any issues with chicas/racism/whatever.

I know it all comes down to it being a money game, but (for example) Santiago chicas for whatever reason do not like black guys and try to avoid them if there are other seemingly available guys around.

Any such issues?

imrealareyou
06-18-2010, 06:47 PM
deezl i was chilling with an asian dude my last night. he didnt seem to have any issues, you seen some of the types of dudes out there, all types, colors and sizes, why would they hate on an asian? lol

deezl
06-18-2010, 06:56 PM
deezl i was chilling with an asian dude my last night. he didnt seem to have any issues, you seen some of the types of dudes out there, all types, colors and sizes, why would they hate on an asian? lol

don't know man, that's why I'm asking. What do Santiago chicas have against the bruthas? No freakin' clue, but if I was a black dude I'd wanna know that so I could either treat 'em extra nice and try to dispel whatever myths they have or just punish that ass extra hard for being racist. :lol:

papi_sosua
06-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Awhile ago, I was showing an Asian-American (Korea) the ropes at Bar Centro. We were just enjoying ourselves, then all of a sudden all the chicas were screaming: "chin, chin, chin." He certainly will be noticed.

But it was all in good humor.

I'm planning on heading down in October and a buddy of mine who's Korean wants to go along. I haven't seen any Asian dudes down there at all and was wondering if there are any issues with chicas/racism/whatever.

I know it all comes down to it being a money game, but (for example) Santiago chicas for whatever reason do not like black guys and try to avoid them if there are other seemingly available guys around.

Any such issues?

weyland
06-18-2010, 07:15 PM
DR is a totally racist society with a pecking-order based on skin color from blanco to negro and with names for a dozen shades in between. Look at the politicians, business leaders, television personalities and product adverts. They are all unrepresentative of the general population.

This is so ingrained from infancy that even my (black) haitiano-dominicano friends speak of "good" and "bad" skin and of "good" and " bad" hair purely in a descriptive way with no approbation or denigration intended.

I am not sure where Asians fit into that pecking order. Koreans would be lumped in with "chinos" for sure (just like all Haitians call me an "americano" :().

My general observation is that "chinos" are regarded as mildly comic figures just as they were in the States before WWII.

Jimmydr
06-18-2010, 07:17 PM
DR is a totally racist society with a pecking-order based on skin color from blanco to negro and with names for a dozen shades in between. Look at the politicians, business leaders, television personalities and product adverts. They are all unrepresentative of the general population.

This is so ingrained from infancy that even my (black) haitiano-dominicano friends speak of "good" and "bad" skin and of "good" and " bad" hair purely in a descriptive way with no approbation or denigration intended.

I am not sure where Asians fit into that pecking order. Koreans would be lumped in with "chinos" for sure (just like all Haitians call me an "americano" :().

My general observation is that "chinos" are regarded as mildly comic figures just as they were in the States before WWII.

And you got all this from living in a barrio? You speak Spanish now?

eastcoastallstar
06-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Our good friend Chino was Asian, and he was a Master Monger!

Showed us all a thing or two.

It depends what type of Asian your friend is, a cornball Asians or one those Triad Type of Asian that move the Heron.

imrealareyou
06-18-2010, 07:45 PM
don't know man, that's why I'm asking. What do Santiago chicas have against the bruthas? No freakin' clue, but if I was a black dude I'd wanna know that so I could either treat 'em extra nice and try to dispel whatever myths they have or just punish that ass extra hard for being racist. :lol:

i cant say santiago girls do. not from what i witnessed. was rolling with my boy E from alabama and he was getting swarmed with girls from santiago. he was black. i was concerned myself being young that some might not be interested because of tons of reasons, that was put to bed rather quick. you will always find some that dont like one kind or another. personal preference maybe?

weyland
06-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Our good friend Chino was Asian
Korean American

... one those Triad Type of Asian that move the Heron.
Wow, was Chino one of those guys?

eastcoastallstar
06-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Korean American

Wow, was Chino one of those guys?

Korean American is that not Asian:confused::confused::confused:

and "one of those guys"

Proooolly :)

drtrip
06-18-2010, 08:55 PM
It will not be a problem. Been down there like 5 times in 4 years and have never had a problem with anything. The most the girls will call you is Chinoooooo! But that is an affectionate term they use or so i was told.

gdogg
06-18-2010, 11:51 PM

Any such issues?

Your friend will be just fine. As long as he is not "malo".
:)

Maretti
06-19-2010, 01:36 AM

Any such issues?
Latinos don't have issues with Asians but for Latinos, anyone with Asian features is a chino, just tell your friend (I know Asians don't like to be confussed) not to take it the wrong way. I work with a guy from Laos and he's called chino, as he know the why, he doesn't care.

Maretti
06-19-2010, 01:56 AM
That's a Latino thing and it's called "mejorar la raza" (to improve the race) and let's leave it at that. Some putas might feel like they don't want to go with the "brothas" at the beginning but pretty soon they realize that in order to make money, they have to rent their pussy to anyone otherwise they won't eat, so just give the Santiago putas a little bit of time and the color line will disappear.

Anyway, according to what I've seen, most whities go to DR (also Cuba) to shack with black girls (specially Europeans), so those putas servicing "whites only" have a very limited pool to chose from.

The good thing is that as long as you have money, you'll get pussy in Sosua, plenty of it!

continentalmike
06-19-2010, 04:10 AM
El Chino will have no problemo... just bring him down there..

Nakom
06-19-2010, 04:41 AM
You could PM rodinz and sporthobbyist. They are both Asian and have no problem in Sosua.

Talis
06-19-2010, 08:33 AM
I noticed there was an amazing amount of discrepancy in what people think is preferred down there. My first day while waiting to check in at the front desk at the NG there was also a black guy on his first trip. Another guy came in and asked him if was his first time and he said "yes" and he started telling him how great it was going to be. He then said "especially for a brother because..." then he looked at me and pulled the guy a few feet away to where he thought I could not hear and proceeded to explain to the guy that the girls there preferred darker skin and charged them less money (not his exact words but you get the gist).

I am sure that is what the girls have told him just like they tell me how they like white guys with blue eyes... and I know I have read reports here from western Latinos telling how they got special treatment because of their ancestry.

After being there for nine days I did not notice any color/size/age/race having any effect at all on any guys ability to pull in a girl. Everyone seemed to feel they could pull whoever they wanted if they were wiling to pay the price and that price was more determined by her need and mood at the moment than anything else. Those mongers with more experience did better I am sure but it is hard to notice when everyone is able to pull at will..

Nothing is 100% so no doubt there are specific examples of any combination of physical attributes that have been preferred or rejected by somebody... Your Asian friend will have to settle with the fact that only 95% of available girls are willing to go with him which is probably about the same ratio for all of us.

DCIronman
06-19-2010, 11:40 AM

Any such issues?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude you really need to stop listening to these chicas. If they're trying to sell you some pussy, they're going to tell you what they think you want to hear. And I've heard everything during the 8 years I've been travelling to the DR. Case in point. When I first started going to the DR, I thought that Dominican chicas preferred black guys. And it took me a couple of trips to realize that you should take what these chicas say to you with a grain of salt.

As far as skin color goes, your status as a gringo will pretty much trump anything else. Especially when dealing with putas.

And as far as chicas from Santiago not liking black guys. Well, let me just put it like this. I'm an african american guy who has spent a lot of time in Santiago. And I've fucked more Santiaguerras than I can count. About half of those, I fucked for free. Now, based upon my own personal experience, I have to come to the conclusion that Santiago girls rarely discriminate. And my wingmen have had pretty much the same experience in that city.

manila
06-19-2010, 11:55 AM
I don't think there will be issues, I frequent and like Santiago a lot, I've travelled by bus all over the country and have received love everywhere :)..Dress/look appropriately, act decent and if you speak basic spanish you can hookup with local girls in places like Santiago or Santo Domingo, I find it easier to meet girls there than Philippines or NY. Btw, imo there are more pretty women in Santiago than all the other places I've been to, I was told by a Dominican there's only one other place that can beat it, Cuba.

rodinz
06-19-2010, 01:02 PM

Any such issues?

im sure he will do fine. whether he will do a lil better or worse than fine depends on his personality. and going in with a good attitude and some research.

if he likes black or dominicans chicks he wont have a problem with the selection. if he is lucky to find a chica with an asian guy fetish instead of a gringo fetish then even better.

if he is a cool guy with confidence rather than a shy nerd etc thats a plus. gotta make contact with the ones you like. instead of being intimidated. but you can always use or find a good wing man to compensate like i do.

spanish and friendliness will help alot in getting gfe instead of a pump and dump experience.

confidence and a sick mind will get you wild sex.

if he knows how to have a good time and wants to then there shouldnt be any problems.

there is one thing that i wanna stress as a warning tho especially for asian guys. and probably most other guys. being too nice or respectful might be a sign of weakness to these girls and might lead them into trying to take advantage of you. i myself cant really change who i am so i have taken my lumps. but ive been around and can limit the damage. and most of the time i brush it off and go back to having a good time.

being too picky might set him back. and thinking too much before reacting might as well.

i got an old review from a year back and a recent review from last month posted here if he or you want to take a look.

deezl
06-19-2010, 01:19 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude you really need to stop listening to these chicas. If they're trying to sell you some pussy, they're going to tell you what they think you want to hear. And I've heard everything during the 8 years I've been travelling to the DR. Case in point. When I first started going to the DR, I thought that Dominican chicas preferred black guys. And it took me a couple of trips to realize that you should take what these chicas say to you with a grain of salt.

As far as skin color goes, your status as a gringo will pretty much trump anything else. Especially when dealing with putas.

And as far as chicas from Santiago not liking black guys. Well, let me just put it like this. I'm an african american guy who has spent a lot of time in Santiago. And I've fucked more Santiaguerras than I can count. About half of those, I fucked for free. Now, based upon my own personal experience, I have to come to the conclusion that Santiago girls rarely discriminate. And my wingmen have had pretty much the same experience in that city.

granted, it could have been isolated incidents, but i'm not just going off conversations with putas. otherwise I'd also have to believe that every single one of them is going to universidad and that they all love me. :lol:

deezl
06-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I assumed there wouldn't be any issues but figured it's also better to have all the information I can get up front.

gdogg
06-19-2010, 03:51 PM

Any such issues?

I missed this part the first time around. I'm about as dark as they come, and I've had better and cheaper experiences in and around Santiago than anywhere else on the island. Santiago is still my favorite...it wouldn't be if I couldn't get laid in abundance! I wish Cheeno would come back. He could give excellently detailed responses to this topic. Your friend will have the time of his life.