PDA

View Full Version : The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

SrSuerte
06-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Step one. Having a dumb gene

Step two. Meeting a woman smarter than you

Step three. Sharing real personal data about yourself and giving a fuck about her "real" personal data.(How does giving out real personal data add to the fantacy of taking a stiff one to Ms. Perky breast?)

Step four. A "Knock you out your socks incounter" (stress free fun)

I dont know all of the steps and it can be different with some people. I am going to skip to another step that is close to becoming Mr. WU.

Step ?. Making the offer to help or asked to help. (YOU ARE GOING TO LET ME HELP YOU AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!!!)(...oH! You should not have to live like this!)(Salva mi vida=Save my life!)

Step ?. Actually doing it.

What step are you on?

Jimmydr
06-18-2010, 07:41 PM
What step are you on?

Mi amore,its 7PM and my 8PM will be here soon,so get out!

daddy999
06-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Step 4,then I think about all the other steps you mention, decide to do step 4 all over again with another chica, and then do step 4 again with another chica:lol:. It can be a vicious cycle:lol: Sorry can't go down that road.

eastcoastallstar
06-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Being a WU is like being born gay....They can't help it, some dudes are just syrupy sweet motherfuckas.

SrSuerte
06-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Being a WU is like being born gay....They can't help it, some dudes are just syrupy sweet motherfuckas.

I am stealing that phrase!:rofl::rofl:

Maretti
06-18-2010, 10:31 PM
...What step are you on?
I've been an idiot in the past but right now I'm in the step "I didn't create your problem, I'm not (in any way) responssible to solve it".

I don't give any contact information, as a matter of fact, I'm against it. I don't see any reason to get hers. I don't want to repeat anyway, and if I do, chances are that unless she's with another client, I'll find her right where I found her the first time.

You wouldn't want me to bother you with my calls when she's giving you a great BJ, would you? I don't want you to do that to me either!

My advice is to never forget who you're dealing with. Treat everybody with respect but you don't need a puta as a friend or girlfriend...unless you and her are of the same social status, in which case, maybe she's a step over what you get back home!

I bet that most of the problems among us mongers are one sided jealousy.

Snobby? Maybe, but it keeps me safe!

steviewonder
06-19-2010, 12:27 AM
Well there is a fuck load of guys doing step 1 & 3 from what I see in this country. The number of chicas I see smiling especially out of Sosua WU is like they just won the daily lottery. :wink:For those #1 & #3 keep it up, it's feeding alot of children and paying for those medical bills for grandma! How many kidney operations anyway can grandma have in a year?:rofl:

SrSuerte
06-19-2010, 03:38 AM
Before I was not against sharing E-Mail with the chics. I never had any problem with them asking for money. I do believe some of then generally like me(my money). They never ask for but I know they probably want to set me up for the long game. They just dont realize that I dont have time. That is what a lot of Guys dont get. After they see that a bond has been established then the opportunity for dollars is there. Even if a girl gives up free pussy, it is to see if you have rule #1 in your system. lol! I really believe that now!

continentalmike
06-19-2010, 04:07 AM
never give out personal info, get a mongering phone, store their number there and keep it in a safe place..

Kennilingus
06-19-2010, 10:42 AM
I used to keep contact with a few ... then I read something on ISOC that made it all make sense ... since then I've not given out any contact info.

What good news could she (ever) possibly have for you?

PS RIches

A whore in a 3rd world country ... Hmmmm ... Indeed, What good news could she ever have????

Now ...

1) No one gets any heads up on my travel plans

2) No one gets any contact info

3) Any contact info they left with me goes in the garbage when I leave the hotel for the airport ... In each case I look at the email addy or phone # and ask myself out loud ...

" What good news could she possibly ever have?"

I look at the contact info, remember the time we had together and the answer is always the same ... NO chance ... I smile (Thank PSRiches) and toss her info in the garbage can!

4) I tell everyone (Including/especially ex-pats and fellow mongers) I am leaving 7 days after the actual departure date ... I'm sure that my local phone number blows up a week after I leave ... with girls jockeying for long term (WU)positioning.

So ... Thank You PS Riches ... this one little trick undoes the illusion the girls have worked so hard to create ... when I go home my nut sack is empty and my head clear!

tampa_guy
06-19-2010, 12:21 PM
never give out personal info, get a mongering phone, store their number there and keep it in a safe place..

There is no reason for it.

tampa_guy
06-19-2010, 12:21 PM

May I never be called that.

JD426
06-19-2010, 01:30 PM
So I slipped up... First time in 10 yrs, This long time Novia, (NOT hitting it any more) asks for my info here, I give her my US cell #. Mistake #1
I get couple missed calls. no messages, she probably cant even make intl calls , but the # registers here.
I call her back (mistake #2) She misses me, and wants me to come back soon.. very soon ... ok whatever.
I make mistake #3, I email her from my personal EMAIL, to the email she gave me like 2 trips ago , figuring its easier, than her making the calls. I figure, what can possibly go wrong., spam email ?
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.
" My brother is sick, no wait its my daughter... and my boyfriend wont help cause she did something with his laptop" ... bla bla .."You are my BEST FRIEND".....

So now I wait, and she is still pushing...
"did you get my email ?, please...."
not sure which direction I wanna take it, but it wont end up with any WU money ,thats for sure.
any thoughts ?
I thought I was immune to this amateur night stuff.

Jimmydr
06-19-2010, 01:52 PM
So I slipped up... First time in 10 yrs, This long time Novia, (NOT hitting it any more) asks for my info here, I give her my US cell #. Mistake #1
I get couple missed calls. no messages, she probably cant even make intl calls , but the # registers here.
I call her back (mistake #2) She misses me, and wants me to come back soon.. very soon ... ok whatever.
I make mistake #3, I email her from my personal EMAIL, to the email she gave me like 2 trips ago , figuring its easier, than her making the calls. I figure, what can possibly go wrong., spam email ?
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.
" My brother is sick, no wait its my daughter... and my boyfriend wont help cause she did something with his laptop" ... bla bla .."You are my BEST FRIEND".....

not sure which direction I wanna take it, but it wont end up with any WU money ,thats for sure.
any thoughts ?

I e mail with a few. The great thing about e mail is you can delete it.

Talis
06-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Sounds like she needs a new laptop JD.. This is your in! :)

JD426
06-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Sounds like she needs a new laptop JD.. This is your in! :)
Who, the daughter ?
I dont like Dominican Jails..Theres nakid men in there, spooning.

TONYTNT40
06-19-2010, 02:40 PM
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.

any thoughts ?

Ignore it, you never received it. Stop corresponding to her for at least a month, and when you speak with her again,tell her about your problems.
That should do the trick.

Seville
06-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Step 1. Hey, suck my dick!

Step 2. Give me some pussy!

Step 3. Now some ass!

Step 4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.

There is no step 5.

DMV
06-19-2010, 03:29 PM
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.

any thoughts ?

You didn't slip up. Now if you start sending money, yeah you slip the fuck up!!! :lol::lol:

In the words of the great G. Gordon Liddy ( yes I've met him):

WHATEVER YOU SUBSIDZED YOU WILL GET MORE OF!!

So if you don't want more emails, don't respond.

gdogg
06-19-2010, 03:38 PM
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.

any thoughts ?

I can't believe you don't have an email address set up for this stuff. Just make up an alternative one so the begging doesn't get mixed up with your real email. I used to give out my email address, but it was to one of my thousand addresses that I rarely read.

moshy2k
06-19-2010, 08:33 PM
I used to keep contact with a few ... then I read something on ISOC that made it all make sense ... since then I've not given out any contact info.

PS RIches

A whore in a 3rd world country ... Hmmmm ... Indeed, What good news could she ever have????

Now ...

3) Any contact info they left with me goes in the garbage when I leave the hotel for the airport ... In each case I look at the email addy or phone # and ask myself out loud ...

I look at the contact info, remember the time we had together and the answer is always the same ... NO chance ... I smile (Thank PSRiches) and toss her info in the garbage can!

4) I tell everyone (Including/especially ex-pats and fellow mongers) I am leaving 7 days after the actual departure date ... I'm sure that my local phone number blows up a week after I leave ... with girls jockeying for long term (WU)positioning.

So ... Thank You PS Riches ... this one little trick undoes the illusion the girls have worked so hard to create ... when I go home my nut sack is empty and my head clear!

Well said....... He is now a Jedi Master lol

init4ass
06-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Well, people can say what they want, but the new guys here can benefit from the experience of old timers. I was a WU Novio for 4 months (total payments 12000 pesos), but that's because I didn't know any better. It was only after I learned from a local dominican friend in NYC, that I stopped. Back in the day, boards didn't chat about WU Novios, mostly because more guys were WU Novio's back then, then cared to admit. LMFAO...

I admit it, I was one, oh well...

Recently, 2 putas asked me, "Don't you want a Dominican girlfriend?" I told them "yes, but only for one night, lol..."

Live and learn.

moshy2k
06-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Well, people can say what they want, but the new guys here can benefit from the experience of old timers. I was a WU Novio for 4 months (total payments 12000 pesos), but that's because I didn't know any better. It was only after I learned from a local dominican friend in NYC, that I stopped. Back in the day, boards didn't chat about WU Novios, mostly because more guys were WU Novio's back then, then cared to admit. LMFAO...

Recently, 2 putas asked me, "Don't you want a Dominican girlfriend?" I told them "yes, but only for one night, lol..."

Live and learn.

Hey Init,

If you don't mind me asking why did you send WU. What was your thought process in the beginning that made you go down that road. I think it would be great info for other new guys if you don't mind sharing.

Where you looking for a girlfriend? Get caught up in the fantasy??

I am not judging at all but, would really appreciate more info if you don't mind.

Jimmydr
06-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey Init,

If you don't mind me asking why did you send WU. What was your thought process in the beginning that made you go down that road. I think it would be great info for other new guys if you don't mind sharing.

Where you looking for a girlfriend? Get caught up in the fantasy??

I am not judging at all but, would really appreciate more info if you don't mind.

What gets me is, these guys see a certain chica in various reports and then wife up with her and send money to her and then go nuts when her picture pops up again.

Seville
06-19-2010, 09:00 PM
What gets me is, these guys see a certain chica in various reports and then wife up with her and send money to her and then go nuts when her picture pops up again.

Yeah, that's fucked up.

init4ass
06-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Moshy2k,

You ask a good question. I hate these American bitches. And at that time, I had it with the way they acted. I was wide OPEN!

When I got off the plane I was in another world. It started with Brazil, but DR was closer. I figured, you spend money no matter what, but now I got a hot size cero Dominican mami, crazy fat ass, that does as I please with no complaints. Now, I will reveal how fucked up I am. I want a bitch to suck my dick, swallow, and enjoy it. When I want to fuck all day, I want her to comply. When I want to smash up the ass, I don't want any complaints about "being too sore, my legs dont go back that far, or I am tired." These NYC bitches stingy with the sex, but want to spend your money, and have as many men chase them to pay their bills, rent, kids, etc. Dominican women acted like women, while NYC bitches acted like men with that fucking nasty attitude. So, here I was getting what I wanted, 24-7. Shit, if all I had to do was take her to dinner and drinks, giver her some pesos when I am there, cool. Still cheaper then NYC bitches, and I fuck when I desire, and go get another girl too. When I got back to NYC, all she wanted was 3000 pesos a month for rent, supposedly, yeah right....lol.

So, I didn't see the problem until my boy schooled me. He is Domincan from WAShington Heights and he told me, "Bro, she is not your girlfriend, your like Wall Street to her, and any other man she got like you." I was like, what the fuck? You lying?

I made a phone call to a hotel owner who knew the girl (Palace John), and he told me if I didn't live in DR to watch the girl, don't "wife up" cause they play you. I had another buddy in Santiago who I emailed her pic to. He was a friend of a friend. I asked him to find out if she was still banging guys and in the streets. He confirmed it for me. That was the end.

I don't regret it. I learned that they lie like everyone else, including us as men. So, now just pay for play, and done. No WU, no phone numbers, no emails. Just balls on your chin when I am in town. Thats it.

Live and learn.

LJDMV
06-19-2010, 10:44 PM
That is what I am doing now. I don't even want to repeat with a chica so I won't catch feelings. I have had a couple greY girls in the bed here but I don't want to be doing any wu thing. I went in wu to change money today and u would not believe the amount of chicas in line to pick up money there. These r the same chicas that ask me if I want to go back to the hotel with them

JD426
06-19-2010, 10:53 PM
There certainly are a lot of sick people in Sosua who need money.

Hey has anyone ever called these chicas bluff, by asking for the Doctors Name & phone # , and volunteer to pay the DOCTOR directly, IN FULL, even if its something EXPENSIVE like an operation. ???
No problemo baby, I will call the doctor, dont worry about ANYTHNG I will pay it ALL.

SrSuerte
06-20-2010, 12:33 AM
Just balls on your chin when I am in town. Thats it.

Well said!

nnjdave
06-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Guys, guys! Ease up on the poor WU Novios! Just imagine what ass would cost if they didn't all already have a gringo buying the milk. These boys are subsidizing our hobby for us!

SrSuerte
06-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Guys, guys! Ease up on the poor WU Novios! Just imagine what ass would cost if they didn't all already have a gringo buying the milk. These boys are subsidizing our hobby for us!

They might just get there asses out there a fuck like they are supposed to when someone takes them back to the hotel. lol.

And some of the good ones would not retire so fast.

Bstokley
06-20-2010, 01:32 AM
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.

any thoughts ?

I think you caught a sudden computer virus. lol

Bstokley
06-20-2010, 01:53 AM

Hey has anyone ever called these chicas bluff, by asking for the Doctors Name & phone # , and volunteer to pay the DOCTOR directly, IN FULL, even if its something EXPENSIVE like an operation. ???
No problemo baby, I will call the doctor, dont worry about ANYTHNG I will pay it ALL.
A girl asked me for money to pay for her english school tuition.
I asked for all the info and told her I would pay the school directly.
I was surprised to find out that she was actually registered.
But there's no telling if she was actually going to classes or not, but
this girl is real slick, she had two notebooks filled with notes for me on my next visit and even asked me to help her study......end result.

I was still being played lovely. I found out 7 months and about 30,000pesos later...THANK YOU FACEBOOK.

i"ve dealt with many different women here at home,
I can honestly say that never have I ever allowed a woman to make me feel so foolish until her.
Happens to the best of us...
Gotta live and learn and share. Lets continue to help create a stronger generation of MONGERS.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs494.snc3/27015_545894221907_46601479_32058153_7323136_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32058155&id=46601479)

I dare one you syropy snitch muthafuckas to share these pics with her.
I will hunt you down. I promise you. CHicas loyalty is only to that all mighty Peso.

Real Mongers keep up the good fight we gotta watch each others backs.

Bstokley
06-20-2010, 02:07 AM
There is a long backstory behind this which I will get into if anyone is
interested, I just thought this email was funny.
She's madd because I exposed her, read as she tries to fix the damage i've done
with the TRUTH.

***Some names have been changed because of snitch ass muthafuckas***

--- On Thur, 6/17/10, SHAKIRA RUIZ <ruiz58@... (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sosualife/post?postID=WoYy6w2N1vVyiE_s5KpbMXTZ5S89xl2G5rlQ1bucYto_nnpKM-ebVSt_LjqXUooHt8oEizBtzg)> wrote:

From: SHAKIRA RUIZ <ruiz58@... (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sosualife/post?postID=WoYy6w2N1vVyiE_s5KpbMXTZ5S89xl2G5rlQ1bucYto_nnpKM-ebVSt_LjqXUooHt8oEizBtzg)>
Subject: HEY MIKE!!
To: "MIKE 1" <BAMABOY@... (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sosualife/post?postID=SFiZbx8hKfIUkSphGLFYyfDF0n-XXfUp34Hs0BFkcWc2vYeiZkQIaofj3prexKziKf7mKnD-1WSPMizK)>
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 1:09 PM

How are you? hope you`re good!!sorry about the last time we spoke I was
desperate and angry with Brandon, nothing to do wit you of course! but I thought
u were the only person I could talk to, Brandon has being saying a lot of lies
even about me! the last thing I heard was that he said that he hooked me up with
one of his friends that was coming, wich is not true! he said that u are giving
me money, but that`s something that nobody needs to know specially my boyfriend
cause u know no man wants to know that his girl is receiving money from someone
cause he`s gonna think that she might be with that person in return to that
money, but u know we`re not having sex, but that`s what he thinks now!!!! and I
understand him!!! I`m not gonna talk to Brandon never ever!!! cause what
happened between him and My sister had nothing to do with me !! I almost broke
up with my boyfriend cause all this lies!!! I`m sorry to bother you but is just
for you to understand why I can`t deal with a liar like Brandon!!! he`s out of
this world!!!

Another thing that is very hard to talk to you about is the fact that the
internet service is going to get cut off this week and I`m strugling with the
apartment cause I was sick and just came back to work, had to use my sallary to
pay the hospitall, so please let me know if you are able to help me!! the total
will be:
internet: 2,340 or 65 us
apartment: 5,000 or 150 us
will apreciate your answer! the girls say hello!!

take care of yourself! Shakira

***IF YOU'VE EVER BOUGHT OR RENTED A PRE-PAID PHONE IN SOSUA, YOU KNOW THIS GIRL***

steviewonder
06-20-2010, 02:25 AM

Live and learn.

Perfecto!:)

getrhythm
06-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Direct quote last trip to Sosua from a three-trip favorita who after our first trip together was instant messaging about having a relationship:

"Gringos are just for money."

Remember those words...

MrHappy
06-20-2010, 07:29 AM

Truer words were never written......

MrHappy
06-20-2010, 07:38 AM

Step 3. Now some ass!

There is no step 5.

Step 1 To the point

Step 2 Clear

Step 3 Concise

Step 4 Simple

Step 5 Exactly!

init4ass
06-20-2010, 10:59 AM
There is a long backstory behind this which I will get into if anyone is
interested, I just thought this email was funny.
She's madd because I exposed her, read as she tries to fix the damage i've done
with the TRUTH.

***Some names have been changed because of snitch ass muthafuckas***

--- On Thur, 6/17/10, SHAKIRA RUIZ <ruiz58@... (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sosualife/post?postID=WoYy6w2N1vVyiE_s5KpbMXTZ5S89xl2G5rlQ1bucYto_nnpKM-ebVSt_LjqXUooHt8oEizBtzg)> wrote:

From: SHAKIRA RUIZ <ruiz58@... (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sosualife/post?postID=WoYy6w2N1vVyiE_s5KpbMXTZ5S89xl2G5rlQ1bucYto_nnpKM-ebVSt_LjqXUooHt8oEizBtzg)>
Subject: HEY MIKE!!
To: "MIKE 1" <BAMABOY@... (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sosualife/post?postID=SFiZbx8hKfIUkSphGLFYyfDF0n-XXfUp34Hs0BFkcWc2vYeiZkQIaofj3prexKziKf7mKnD-1WSPMizK)>
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 1:09 PM

How are you? hope you`re good!!sorry about the last time we spoke I was
desperate and angry with Brandon, nothing to do wit you of course! but I thought
u were the only person I could talk to, Brandon has being saying a lot of lies
even about me! the last thing I heard was that he said that he hooked me up with
one of his friends that was coming, wich is not true! he said that u are giving
me money, but that`s something that nobody needs to know specially my boyfriend
cause u know no man wants to know that his girl is receiving money from someone
cause he`s gonna think that she might be with that person in return to that
money, but u know we`re not having sex, but that`s what he thinks now!!!! and I
understand him!!! I`m not gonna talk to Brandon never ever!!! cause what
happened between him and My sister had nothing to do with me !! I almost broke
up with my boyfriend cause all this lies!!! I`m sorry to bother you but is just
for you to understand why I can`t deal with a liar like Brandon!!! he`s out of
this world!!!

Another thing that is very hard to talk to you about is the fact that the
internet service is going to get cut off this week and I`m strugling with the
apartment cause I was sick and just came back to work, had to use my sallary to
pay the hospitall, so please let me know if you are able to help me!! the total
will be:
internet: 2,340 or 65 us
apartment: 5,000 or 150 us
will apreciate your answer! the girls say hello!!

take care of yourself! Shakira

***IF YOU'VE EVER BOUGHT OR RENTED A PRE-PAID PHONE IN SOSUA, YOU KNOW THIS GIRL***

I would like to hear the story behind this one. Where you banging her? She is good looking, but got a laundry list of needs.

init4ass
06-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Also, do you have nudes of her? She got a tight body.

Roy
06-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Direct quote last trip to Sosua "Gringos are just for money." Remember those words...

"Dominicanas are just for pussy" Remember those words.

Bstokley
06-20-2010, 12:15 PM
I would like to hear the story behind this one. Where you banging her? She is good looking, but got a laundry list of needs.
The email was sent from her sister to a friend of mine and traveling buddy.

I first first Shakira on one of my first trips last summer, she works in the orange store. Naturally I hit on her, she gave me the "all you american guys are the same you just want putas". Then tells me she has a boyfriend(who happens to be american.

Never the less we become cool. She's cool peoples, we have fun chillin in EL flow on Fridays, and singing Kareoke at RUMBA. THis is through several trips.
Although she is very flirtatious, she always sticks to her guns about her Boyfriend. and if you mention her name in the same sentence as puta she's ready to kill you.

Now its november, my wingmen and I are chilling at the beach enjoyin some pina colada's and we spot a group of 3 girls. 1 is ok, the other two are BAD!. We tell our waiter dude to go holla at them and bring em back to the table.

To be continued,...I gotta figure out how to upload video

Jimmydr
06-20-2010, 12:45 PM
The email was sent from her sister to a friend of mine and traveling buddy.

I first first Shakira on one of my first trips last summer, she works in the orange store. Naturally I hit on her, she gave me the "all you american guys are the same you just want putas". Then tells me she has a boyfriend(who happens to be american.

Never the less we become cool. She's cool peoples, we have fun chillin in EL flow on Fridays, and singing Kareoke at RUMBA. THis is through several trips.
Although she is very flirtatious, she always sticks to her guns about her Boyfriend. and if you mention her name in the same sentence as puta she's ready to kill you.

Now its november, my wingmen and I are chilling at the beach enjoyin some pina colada's and we spot a group of 3 girls. 1 is ok, the other two are BAD!. We tell our waiter dude to go holla at them and bring em back to the table.

To be continued,...I gotta figure out how to upload video

This is looking alot like a trip report.

Young Hero
06-20-2010, 12:55 PM
This legend taught me some important lessons in life growing up. He even taught me a few spanish phrases. IMO - this guy had a better accent than Pacino in Scarface and Carlitos Way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWEOxIJsxws

mho
06-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Another view on WU:

The only proponent of WU I have ever heard was from a 63 yo Dominican who drove me home from JFK in September. He had lived in the US for 20 years but still spent most of his life in the DR.

I told him I was in Santo Domingo, no need to mention Sosua to anyone, and that I go down every 3 months or so. He shows me a picture of his dream condo near Boca Chica, talks about his wife, his life in the US and how he almost bought a house in my hometown. After he dropped off the other passengers, of course we talk about women. Yes, he a GF in the DR and how on his last trip he ended up with a 16yo. It was a blast talking with him.

His point was send a little right before you go and it gets them all worked up, after all the money is really nothing to you. This was a 180 from how we view WU but this guy is Dominican and probably not hitting the hardcore putas that we are.

Bstokley
06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
This is looking alot like a trip report.
Aight so should i just make it a full trip report, and post it else where? and how do i post videos?

Jimmydr
06-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Aight so should i just make it a full trip report, and post it else where? and how do i post videos?

That is a plan. You can load videos thru file/image upload.

TONYTNT40
06-20-2010, 02:05 PM
"Dominicanas are just for pussy" Remember those words.

damn Roy! You beat me to the punch. I am glad I read everything before posting.

Jimmydr
06-20-2010, 02:05 PM
So I am laying in bed with one of my chicas and she is chatting with her WU guy. She will wife up with him and I will just move onto another chica if and when we are both here at the same time. I donīt see any advantage to it.

init4ass
06-20-2010, 06:07 PM
BStokley,

In that pic she is carrying a rather expensive Gucci purse, if it isn't a knock off. Did you buy that for her? LMFAO...just joking bro.

Roy
06-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Another view on WU:His point was send a little right before you go and it gets them all worked up, after all the money is really nothing to you. This was a 180 from how we view WU but this guy is Dominican and probably not hitting the hardcore putas that we are.

I don't think that's the same thing as the "WU Novio" scenario, however, I just show up, if they are there, great, if not I find another one. However, there's a LOT of guys that will send a little before heading down. It can assure a few things if she's a regular.... here's some money, go to the salon, line up a sitter, and put some food in the cupboard, and show up at my room with a smile and horney....

For me, I don't see it.... they have short memories, and a HUGE CAPACITY TO FORGIVE..... don't send them shit.

JD426
06-20-2010, 08:35 PM
So I am laying in bed with one of my chicas and she is chatting with her WU guy. She will wife up with him and I will just move onto another chica if and when we are both here at the same time. I donīt see any advantage to it.

WU is like the Timesharing of mongering.
They pay a HEFTY deposit (large sum of $ or emotional attachment) + maintenance fees, + $60 a night.

We also pay $60 a night for the same exact room, but minus the fees and minus the ILLUSION that we OWN the room.

Roy
06-20-2010, 08:44 PM
WU is like the Timesharing of mongering.
They pay a HEFTY deposit (large sum of $ or emotional attachment) + maintenance fees, + $60 a night. We also pay $60 a night for the same exact room, but minus the fees and minus the ILLUSION that we OWN the room.

So.....

I'm sitting by my "especiale" the other night at El Flow. She shows up at 8:30 and I get the privilege of her presence. She's telling me how she's not with anyone else, and has no normal job, and depending on me to help her out right now. (I'm there for 3 weeks - been there 2 already).

She says she needs 4700 pesos for rent, her health insurance is due - 3 month premiums - 5700, and she doesn't have food in the house - 3,000 pesos. Total 13,400 pesos she is asking for when she leaves in the morning.

So.....

There's this chick (see Avatar) sitting on the other side of me that's been chatting me up for the last hour. I told her I wait for my "especiale" to arrive every night at 8:30, see if she's sane or crazy that night, and decide whether I want to be with her. We agree, if my "especiale" is MUY LOCA, I will dismiss her and take "Isabel" for a TLN for 1500.

Note to self: I have a complicated needy bitch that wants 13,400 pesos and I've had her pussy 100 times, or I can go with door #2, a really nice dick sucking lips, big tittied, jello assed Santiago girl for 1500.

WU or just a regular, you gotta let 'em go

JD426
06-20-2010, 08:54 PM
IM guessing you said
I will take door # 2 !

these bitches really be crazy.
I never realized just how crazy.

Roy
06-20-2010, 10:26 PM
IM guessing you said
I will take door # 2 !

these bitches really be crazy.
I never realized just how crazy.

I had a few days left, I said "yes" to doors #2 - #13... LOL I thought about that 13,000 pesos, and decided, hummm.... 1000 a girl, 13 times.

I guess my "especiale" went to New Garden like she 'threatened' and got her some $100US cash. I'm good with that, my 1000 peso women suit me just fine, and believe me, any you guys had her, she told you her stomach hurt, or had a headache, or has heart problems or whatever just to get out of the sex and jack you off. She brags about that shit.

hugrad95a
06-20-2010, 11:00 PM
A girl asked me for money to pay for her english school tuition.
I asked for all the info and told her I would pay the school directly.
I was surprised to find out that she was actually registered.
But there's no telling if she was actually going to classes or not, but
this girl is real slick, she had two notebooks filled with notes for me on my next visit and even asked me to help her study......end result.

I was still being played lovely. I found out 7 months and about 30,000pesos later...THANK YOU FACEBOOK.

i"ve dealt with many different women here at home,
I can honestly say that never have I ever allowed a woman to make me feel so foolish until her.
Happens to the best of us...
Gotta live and learn and share. Lets continue to help create a stronger generation of MONGERS.

Click to see pic (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32058155&id=46601479)

I dare one you syropy snitch muthafuckas to share these pics with her.
I will hunt you down. I promise you. CHicas loyalty is only to that all mighty Peso.

Real Mongers keep up the good fight we gotta watch each others backs.

Kind sir please PM her info, I think I would like to go balls deep in her...

hugrad95a
06-20-2010, 11:29 PM
I had a few days left, I said "yes" to doors #2 - #13... LOL I thought about that 13,000 pesos, and decided, hummm.... 1000 a girl, 13 times.

I guess my "especiale" went to New Garden like she 'threatened' and got her some $100US cash. I'm good with that, my 1000 peso women suit me just fine, and believe me, any you guys had her, she told you her stomach hurt, or had a headache, or has heart problems or whatever just to get out of the sex and jack you off. She brags about that shit.

I had something like that happen at BB's I got a chick up in the room and then proceeds to tell me that it' that time of the month. She told me we could fuck in the shower,I could put it it in her ass. I settled for one of the best blow's I ever had and came in her mouth. But I was still salty cause I felt she led me on. lol

JD426
06-20-2010, 11:31 PM
the pic of this chica looks vaguely familiar. from another board maybe ?
But I have definitely seen her before.

hugrad95a
06-20-2010, 11:48 PM
I got an email today from a sosua chick today, which I skimmed and deleted after spotting the words enferma, por favor, dinero. I mean man we only fucked once maybe twice on a TLN. But I made the mistake of giving her my phone number. She is on the thick side and once in awhile I like the thicker chicas. But nah I aint a WU type of dude.

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy226/hugrad95/Dominican%20Republic/P1014762.jpg

Ram
06-20-2010, 11:50 PM
When they ask, I send every spare dime I have.

Seriously, I have been asked for WU twice in the 6 years I have been going to Sosua. Both requests have been via email from regulars of mine. Both time I have stated in my reply to "never ask for money again" and I never heard a word about it after. I return to Sosua, nothing is said, nothing had changed. It is like it never happened.

Nakom
06-21-2010, 12:06 AM
Very interesting topic. A few thoughts:

I agree that DR chicas are catch and release, however some of them are cool chicas and I keep in contact with two, one from my first trip and one from my 2nd trip. Both of them have my 'monger' email and my DR phone number - no real personal info - they don't even know my last name.

What does a 36 year old Canadian and a DR chica in her 20's have in common? Well, really only one thing, curiosity about a different person in a different country. I talked to them about the murders in Sosua last week, how things work in Sosua, and their lives in general. They ask me about life in Canada, what I do, and they love to gossip about other chicas. I never say anything about any other mongers or about this (or any other) board. There has never been any 'I love you', or 'when are you coming back' BS - no lovie dovie - just general chat.

Not sure how far this reaches in the chica network, but both of these chicas know about the internet boards - neither has ever mentioned an actual name (like ISOC). One says she hates it, because she is worried her family or her WU novia might see something. The other says that she thinks it is great, because she is a 'good girl' and when people write about how good she is, it gets her more customers. I was told that a few chicas in town with good english log on occasionally and then tell their friends what they read - then it passes through the chica network. This might explain some of the shit going on with Mac Man and 'friends'. They have both asked me if I am on the boards and I just deny, deny, deny.

I think as long as you can separate your fantasy from your reality there is no harm in staying in contact with a few chicas. I don't want to come off as conceited, but I am way to smart to fall for any of that WU bullshit. If either of them ever asks, I will just tell them it is not my problem and block them as a sender.

I had another thought. Guys that WU that are not on any of the boards, have probably fallen in love, got sucked in, and believe every word the chica tells them. However, this board has 14,000 members, and I would bet at least 2% of them are WU novias - that's almost 300 guys. I would further bet that at least 5% have sent WU and some time or another (700 guys). For some, even though they know deep down somewhere that they are being played, they repress logic and choose to live the fantasy that this is their girlfriend. They want hear someone say I love you three times a week, they want to feel needed, they like getting picked up at the airport, and they like smashing the same chica 'for free' for a week without a condom. I could imagine that for some guys, that is 20x cheaper than a real girlfriend, or they could never get anything even close back home and since they can not be in the DR all the time, this is the next best thing.

I am not endorsing WU for newbie’s (do not ever send WU), but I can understand how it happens even to someone who knows better - they are not being played - they are being played by choice. Look at the whole situation with Roy (if you are a newbie this report is a must read). Only he knows if that was truly an experiment, or if he choose to get played because he craved the affection. Either way, it took a ton of balls to tell that story and he should be commended. But the point is that it can happen to even a hard core vet like Roy. I say if you know the risks and want to play the game, go for it! Who are we to judge anyone else and what they do with their money. I do believe this board has a responsibility to warm newbie’s - and I am happy I learned `the easy way` by reading this board before my first ever mongering trip.

Once again, these are just my opinions (not facts), I am only a newbie +1, and I welcome comments.

moshy2k
06-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Only he knows if that was truly an experiment, or if he choose to get played because he craved the affection. Either way, it took a ton of balls to tell that story and he should be commended. But the point is that it can happen to even a hard core vet like [/FONT][/COLOR]Roy. I say if you know the risks and want to play the game, go for it! Who are we to judge anyone else and what they do with their money. I do believe this board has a responsibility to warm newbie’s - and I am happy I learned `the easy way` by reading this board before my first ever mongering trip.

Once again, these are just my opinions (not facts), I am only a newbie +1, and I welcome comments.

Many Vets and Newbies have fallin in the WU trap. I have seen many guys fall into it unfortunately.

hugrad95a
06-21-2010, 12:56 AM
Like Razor said the "Chica's are for fun" I need a shirt that says that.

JD426
06-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Like Razor said the "Chica's are for fun" I need a shirt that says that.

That and "dont break the chicas" should both be on Tshirts in the online store here. Jimmy is missing out on sales.

hugrad95a
06-21-2010, 01:58 AM
I'm gonna make a few of these to sell at New Garden or Terra Linda..

http://assets0.customink.com/designs/proofs/rjn0-000e-wp0w/front.jpg

hugrad95a
06-21-2010, 02:10 AM
For the fitted hats you have to order 12 or more.

http://www.customink.com/designs/proofs/rjn0-000e-wp1w/front.jpg

Kennilingus
06-21-2010, 04:42 AM
It's everywhere we want to be! This one was in Angeles City PI

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/114294c1f24373db8d.jpg

I'll have one of these made up for my next trip ... imagine wearing this into Classic-ho's?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/114294c1f24379c71a.jpg

TONYTNT40
06-21-2010, 10:38 AM
I dont want to knock WU, guys, because, they actually, bring down the price of pussy in Sosua. I was with one of my favorites a few weeks ago for ST, and before she could give me head, her cell rang. She asked ," please wait." I said, novio, she said yes, I said WU, she said yes. She went in the bathroom to talk to him, and when she came out her pussy was dripping wet, and she preceded to give me the best session I had in Sosua. I dont know how much he sent but it must have been a lot, judging her reaction. When I finished I gave her 500 pesos, and she was very happy, I guess based on the WU high. I dont want to mention her name because I saw her pic here a few times, and one guy said she asked for 3000 pesos, and I am willing to bet her WU novio is a member of this board.

JD426
06-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Thats awesome Tony..

"Western Union
conseguimos el coņo mojó"

Bstokley
06-21-2010, 11:33 AM
BStokley,

In that pic she is carrying a rather expensive Gucci purse, if it isn't a knock off. Did you buy that for her? LMFAO...just joking bro.
Hell fuckin no, hit up 28th & Broadway in manhattan.

15$ dollars 8 after some negotiations with the africans.

I was dating a chick for a year up here, we had a joint bank account, this girl bought a chanel purse for damn near 2g's. I had her return that shit ASAP.

Its your birthday? "I don't give a fuck" buy that shit with your money.
Unless you can live out of your precious CHANEL purse

Bstokley
06-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Kind sir please PM her info, I think I would like to go balls deep in her...
Her name is Naty Lopez, she has a great hatred for putas.

and becomes very defensive if even considered in the same light as a puta.

You will never catch her out in Sosua unless its at the beach or orange store to pick up her sister.

You can try to hit her up on facebook, as if you just saw her thru a friends page.
But just tryna offer her money ain't gonna work.
Need to have a little game and finesse.

harlem hec
07-09-2010, 08:14 PM
the best place to pick up some real stunners is the WU in Sosua hahaha

JD426
07-09-2010, 08:26 PM
the best place to pick up some real stunners is the WU in Sosua hahaha

Where is it located exactly, (nevermind I found it, its right off of autopista 5, on the first street just as you enter into town coming from POP , near the Police station and Super Playero)
cause thats not a bad idea at all , PLUS she's in a really good mood and would therefore probably give an outstanding session .

princepointe
07-09-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm wondering what you guys think the real problem here is. I'll play devils advocate. What difference does it make if some dude wants to "cake daddy" some hoe. Maybe feeling needed and desired is what he's looking. Far be it from me to tell another man how to live his life. He provides what he provides and she provides what she provides. Now if the dude gets on here complaining about it THEN it's fair game to call him a dumbass I think we all have to remember that we all monger for different reasons (boredom, shitty marriage, adventure, ugly as hell). Whatever it may be it's personal. For me, I wouldn't do it nor would I ever clown someone for it unless they're bitching about it. My biggest concern is how does this effect the community. Like if some cat with HIV/AIDS is going BB on the Chicas. That effects us all. what do you guys think?

JD426
07-09-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm wondering what you guys think the real problem here is. I'll play devils advocate. What difference does it make if some dude wants to "cake daddy" some hoe. Maybe feeling needed and desired is what he's looking. Far be it from me to tell another man how to live his life. He provides what he provides and she provides what she provides. Now if the dude gets on here complaining about it THEN it's fair game to call him a dumbass I think we all have to remember that we all monger for different reasons (boredom, shitty marriage, adventure, ugly as hell). Whatever it may be it's personal. For me, I wouldn't do it nor would I ever clown someone for it unless they're bitching about it. My biggest concern is how does this effect the community. Like if some cat with HIV/AIDS is going BB on the Chicas. That effects us all. what do you guys think?

The only real problem is when the WU Puta gets nervous that her WU NOVIO will stop wiring that money, because he just saw her Picture here, and shes is sucking someone elses dick and taking it up the ASS just hours after he kissed her goodbye at the airport.
So now she's pissed and will threaten & perhaps try to extort the fellow monger who took those pics or told that story of her still being a PUTA.
Other than that, we like WU novios esp for keeping the Chicas in Nice things so they can look good for us.

ezno130
07-09-2010, 09:44 PM
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.

any thoughts ?

Man its like second nature to these chicks.... Upon my Travel with my boy to DR he met this one pro and felt like he was on a Date... Not me they call me Come Gente.... At the resort I was all over the place...

Anyway this dating became serious.... He went on two other trips and met up with her.... No prob right. Last trip to the Romana he calls her and she brings her sister for me. A 20 year old squirter... no joke man... Everything went well we had an awsome time. Now back home. My boys wife pays a guy to look into his phone account and pull up the most called numbers. The 829 area code threw her off. She called the number and speaks to this pro. She spills the beans about everything..... Even throws me under the bus.

Wow she should know that in this country snitching is frowned upon like jerking off in a plane.... Dumb bitch couldn't even lie. Now my boy is close to a divorce and can't even travel back there.... Funny shit. He should have been like me and change bitches like I change my underwear,,, everytime....

princepointe
07-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Man its like second nature to these chicks.... Upon my Travel with my boy to DR he met this one pro and felt like he was on a Date... Not me they call me Come Gente.... At the resort I was all over the place...

Anyway this dating became serious.... He went on two other trips and met up with her.... No prob right. Last trip to the Romana he calls her and she brings her sister for me. A 20 year old squirter... no joke man... Everything went well we had an awsome time. Now back home. My boys wife pays a guy to look into his phone account and pull up the most called numbers. The 829 area code threw her off. She called the number and speaks to this pro. She spills the beans about everything..... Even throws me under the bus.

Wow she should know that in this country snitching is frowned upon like jerking off in a plane.... Dumb bitch couldn't even lie. Now my boy is close to a divorce and can't even travel back there.... Funny shit. He should have been like me and change bitches like I change my underwear,,, everytime....

FUCKKKK. I have no clue why guys marry chicks that aren't with it. Every woman i've been serious with was down. I can't believe she snitched. She burned a bridge there. I guess love makes you do dumb things....like get married.Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Roy
07-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I am not endorsing WU for newbie’s .....Look at the whole situation with Roy (if you are a newbie this report is a must read). Only he knows if that was truly an experiment, or if he choose to get played because he craved the affection. Either way, it took a ton of balls to tell that story and he should be commended. But the point is that it can happen to even a hard core vet like Roy.

That's a great way of putting it. Only I know, but here's my best way to explain it. I hope everyone has gotten past the blame game and I don't have to defend the situation and it's now used like you say... to LEARN.

I started the whole deal to see what the fuck the deal was with the WU lifestyle. I just couldn't imagine how a guy could be SO STUPID knowing I'd been with girls that were bouncing up and down on top of me and took calls from their WU Novio's. ("no mi amor!, yo en mi casa mira novellas) I wasn't attached to the girl in an emotional way - to begin with! Then, as the "project" moved forward and I continued to talk to her, it became a HUGE MISTAKE. The conversations became a habit - like emotional crack. These girls are so good at listening to you, what you like, what you want. I discovered we as MEN tell these women everything. They listen very intently, especially in the beginning to all of this, then over time, it's all noted and used to manipulate. My advice for EVERY ONE OF YOU ON THIS BOARD - LIE YOUR ASS OFF TO EVERY GIRL ABOUT EVERY THING! Once the manipulation begins, THATS WHEN IT'S HARD TO GET OFF THE PROGRAM. As far as "craving the affection", there's plenty elsewhere, and in my experience, a woman is a woman, that deteriorates as time together increases - on both sides.

How many guys - especially newbies - show up for the first time, because I know I did and think "damn, these girls get it, give me pussy, I'm happy, when I'm happy, she's happy".

Trouble is, to these girls, handing out pussy is like handing out flyers for a newly opened restaurant. They don't relate any kind of love or affection to it at all. They can romp on top of you and moan and grind, let you cum in their face and all is well. Just don't fuck up their hair, THAT will piss them off, but not the face.

Anyway, before you know it, you've told about your divorce and all the North American White Female bullshit you put up with, they move directly into the perfect sexual slave fantasy. One week, two weeks, no problem. Few are able to make the trip more than a couple of times a year, for fucks sake, what's 4 times a year - even for 2 weeks - a total of 8 weeks a year she's got to suck WU's cock. That gives her, and her favorite dick 44 weeks to live in YOUR CONDO, eat YOUR FOOD, and fuck in YOUR BED.

That's about all I'm going to release right now from what I learned, but believe me, I'm FUCKING THRILLED I didn't decide to hook onto a chica that I REALLY had feelings for. I'd still be on it. That's why I have a bit of sympathy to the guys that can't get away from it.

Don't even start ANY KIND OF SYMPATHY for these girls, their ability to exploit it is unmatched. I promise you, their ability to forgive is much greater than any respect you'll ever get from them for helping them out.

guyana dan dada
07-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Hey fellow mongers this should be the only rule WHEN PAYING FOR PU$$Y GET IN GET OUT AND ON TO THE NEXT ONE ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME

Jimmydr
07-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm wondering what you guys think the real problem here is. I'll play devils advocate. What difference does it make if some dude wants to "cake daddy" some hoe. Maybe feeling needed and desired is what he's looking. Far be it from me to tell another man how to live his life. He provides what he provides and she provides what she provides. Now if the dude gets on here complaining about it THEN it's fair game to call him a dumbass I think we all have to remember that we all monger for different reasons (boredom, shitty marriage, adventure, ugly as hell).

So I post a picture and then get an e mail asking why some guys novia is posted here. Well I paid her and that is how and why. He called me a liar.

Jimmydr
07-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Anyway, before you know it, you've told about your divorce and all the North American White Female bullshit you put up with, they move directly into the perfect sexual slave fantasy. One week, two weeks, no problem. Few are able to make the trip more than a couple of times a year, for fucks sake, what's 4 times a year - even for 2 weeks - a total of 8 weeks a year she's got to suck WU's cock. That gives her, and her favorite dick 44 weeks to live in YOUR CONDO, eat YOUR FOOD, and fuck in YOUR BED.

Early on I started to meet guys that slowed down in their work in their 40's and would go away for a month at a time.

A month at a time, sweet.

continentalmike
07-15-2010, 03:46 AM
I can't believe you don't have an email address set up for this stuff. Just make up an alternative one so the begging doesn't get mixed up with your real email. I used to give out my email address, but it was to one of my thousand addresses that I rarely read.

I can't beleive you're so cruel... the girls still ask me for you after all these years... they want you to break in their daughters for me I believe:smile:

TONYTNT40
07-15-2010, 09:58 AM
The conversations became a habit - like emotional crack. These girls are so good at listening to you, what you like, what you want. I discovered we as MEN tell these women everything. They listen very intently, especially in the beginning to all of this, then over time, it's all noted and used to manipulate.
[/CENTER]

Anyway, before you know it, you've told about your divorce and all the North American White Female bullshit you put up with, they move directly into the perfect sexual slave fantasy. .

You guys are beginning to make me feel like Dexter (emotionless). I love my whores, just as much much as the next man, but there's never a lot of talking. Well nothing if substance, just the, " hola amor, yo extrano", or "como vai, eu saudades". My regular girls here are always complaining that I dont tell them enough about me. I went to this whorehouse called Rio Antiqua, and I met a girl there, who became smitten with me, after our session, we hung at the bar and continued to make out, and she was talking a mile a minute,at the time, I spoke Portuguese but didnt understand it well, and actually it was time for her to shut up. Everytime she spoke, I would tell her "cali boca, beijo" (shut up and give me a kiss). She became pissed, she told my amigo, "your boy is crazy, I keep telling him, I want to take long walks on the beach, holding hands, and doing romantic things, but he keeps telling me to shut up."
Sometimes talking is overrated.

Jimmydr
07-15-2010, 10:00 AM
You guys are beginning to make me feel like Dexter (emotionless). I love my whores, just as much much as the next man, but there's never a lot of talking. Well nothing if substance, just the, " hola amor, yo extrano", or "como vai, eu saudades". My regular girls here are always complaining that I dont tell them enough about me. I went to this whorehouse called Rio Antiqua, and I met a girl there, who became smitten with me, after our session, we hung at the bar and continued to make out, and she was talking a mile a minute,at the time, I spoke Portuguese but didnt understand it well, and actually it was time for her to shut up. Everytime she spoke, I would tell her "cali boca, beijo" (shut up and give me a kiss). She became pissed, she told my amigo, "your boy is crazy, I keep telling him, I want to take long walks on the beach, holding hands, and doing romantic things, but he keeps telling me to shut up."
Sometimes talking is overrated.

I travel alone at times for weeks. If I don't talk to the chicas, there won't be any talking.:eek:

TONYTNT40
07-15-2010, 10:06 AM
I travel alone at times for weeks. If I don't talk to the chicas, there won't be any talking.:eek:

I talk, I just dont like say anything of substance. I am on vacation. Cali boca biejo, is one of the nicer things i say. I travel alone a lot also.

Jimmydr
07-15-2010, 10:09 AM
I talk, I just dont like say anything of substance. I am on vacation. Cali boca biejo, is one of the nicer things i say. I travel alone a lot also.

Nothing most people talk about has substance. We talk about their kids, the economy, the presidents, the crime, sucking my dick sometimes since it seems that I know about 10, longer than 2 years now.

husl2001
07-15-2010, 10:12 AM
I can't beleive you're so cruel... the girls still ask me for you after all these years... they want you to break in their daughters for me I believe:smile:

I think there's something we haven't really covered in this thread.

Many of us monger for sport, and generally engage in "catch and release" with the occasional exception of putting a trophy favorita on Dominican speed dial. A cool, fun, casual hobby.

But lots of other guys are a bit more serious, and I don't mean mongers trying to explain everything in spreadsheets and overarching philosophies. There are tons of often older, socially awkward, odd-looking dudes running around Sosua because that will likely have been the ONLY place in their present life where some chica who looks like J. Lo in her prime would be interested in him. And not only does she put it on him like he's seen in his pornos, she's nice and takes care of him, too. The perfect woman for a man whose real life is light-years from ideal or balanced.

Fast forward to the end of the trip. At the end of their flight home, they return to a monotonous, repetitive life of a dead-end job, dinner at Applebee's, and getting turned down by women who would make Roseanne Barr look like a beauty queen.

So, they invest in the fantasy. A few hundred a month keeps them in contact with and lets them believe there's a li'l princess staying at home, reading the Bible, and eagerly awaiting their return.

A pleasant little fiction it is, especially given the dreadful reality that is their existence back home. Disneyworld is, after all, much more fun than Detroit, especially for the young at heart.

But, you can't live in Space Mountain. Of course, we know how it ends. A lie, told long enough, starts to feel like the truth to many. They think it's a real relationship, feel the distance creep in, want to know if she's being a "good girl," and bingo, another twenty bucks hits Jimmy's PayPal account. :rolleyes:

It's hard to measure how lonely a lot of these guys are. Not everyone has good options in dating/mating material in the real world, you know.

Jimmydr
07-15-2010, 10:16 AM
But lots of other guys are a bit more serious, and I don't mean mongers trying to explain everything in spreadsheets and overarching philosophies. There are tons of often older, socially awkward, odd-looking dudes running around Sosua because that will likely have been the ONLY place in their present life where some chica who looks like J. Lo in her prime would be interested in him. And not only does she put it on him like he's seen in his pornos, she's nice and takes care of him, too. The perfect woman for a man whose real life is light-years from ideal or balanced.

As President of that club, why are you picking on us?

Jimmydr
07-15-2010, 10:18 AM
It's hard to measure how lonely a lot of these guys are. Not everyone has good options in dating/mating material in the real world, you know.

I have been researching this for decades now and you would be surprised to find out how many guys that settle, with the wrong girl, because they think that they will be alone.

princepointe
07-15-2010, 10:37 AM

Many of us monger for sport, and generally engage in "catch and release" with the occasional exception of putting a trophy favorita on Dominican speed dial. A cool, fun, casual hobby.

Fast forward to the end of the trip. At the end of their flight home, they return to a monotonous, repetitive life of a dead-end job, dinner at Applebee's, and getting turned down by women who would make Roseanne Barr look like a beauty queen.

So, they invest in the fantasy. A few hundred a month keeps them in contact with and lets them believe there's a li'l princess staying at home, reading the Bible, and eagerly awaiting their return.

A pleasant little fiction it is, especially given the dreadful reality that is their existence back home. Disneyworld is, after all, much more fun than Detroit, especially for the young at heart.

But, you can't live in Space Mountain. Of course, we know how it ends. A lie, told long enough, starts to feel like the truth to many. They think it's a real relationship, feel the distance creep in, want to know if she's being a "good girl," and bingo, another twenty bucks hits Jimmy's PayPal account. :rolleyes:

WOW. Well said.

MrHappy
07-15-2010, 10:46 AM

Frighteningly accurate. The truth hurts.

It is what it is.

Maretti
07-15-2010, 08:32 PM
I have been researching this for decades now and you would be surprised to find out how many guys that settle, with the wrong girl, because they think that they will be alone.
So, do you mean that for some is better to go from bad (personally I think that being alone is great) to worst just not to be alone?

Jimmydr
07-16-2010, 09:22 AM
So, do you mean that for some is better to go from bad (personally I think that being alone is great) to worst just not to be alone?

Some just can't be alone. There are people that can't have lunch alone in a restaurant. I think single is great as well.

Roy
07-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Some just can't be alone. There are people that can't have lunch alone in a restaurant. I think single is great as well.

My mother was always concerned about me being single, and my excessive hatred for American women. She kept telling me "Roy", you need to find a good woman. I just responded "momma, one day, I may WANT another woman in my life, but if I ever NEED ANOTHER WOMAN.... PLEASE SHOOT ME RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!".

Single allows me to do whatever the fuck I want to do without anyone bitching to me about it. I like that.

princepointe
07-16-2010, 10:08 PM

Thank god for thes abs and wicked good looks.lol

Corrado
07-16-2010, 10:29 PM
When a chick can send me pussy by Western Union, I can send money by Western Union.

SrSuerte
07-16-2010, 10:32 PM

I like doing this. It is funny how I get treated two different ways. If I go in with street clothes its like, "what can I get ya". If I am in a suit or business casual clothing and some reading material then Its, "sir" this and "sir" that.

Being Lonely and having a woman feel that void in a way that you feel is perfect is on the Road to becoming Mr. WU for sure. Keep them in rotation!

continentalmike
07-17-2010, 06:17 AM
I think it''s perfectly natural to want to have a partner and a family... however we:

1. want to have our cake and eat it too, so we like a little dish on the side
2. should never find our partner in a hoe-town, she's a ho that's it, not a partner
3. should never send more money to sustain our fantasy than we can willingly part with (as for some guys the fantasy is all that sustains them)
4. some single guys put up a brave front but deep down they want to start a family too... we committed guys would do well to remember this

Roy
07-18-2010, 12:07 AM
When a chick can send me pussy by Western Union, I can send money by Western Union.

This refined, would be a great T-Shirt logo

SrSuerte
07-24-2010, 09:53 PM
I think it''s perfectly natural to want to have a partner and a family... however we:

2. should never find our partner in a hoe-town, she's a ho that's it, not a partner
3. should never send more money to sustain our fantasy than we can willingly part with (as for some guys the fantasy is all that sustains them)
4. some single guys put up a brave front but deep down they want to start a family too... we committed guys would do well to remember this

I know a lot of guys comment on how it takes more than looks to get a girl back to the room for them.

I believe that looking for more of a companion than a sperm catcher with some skills can put you on the Road to becoming MR. WU. You might make a U turn once you see where the situation is going. Dont underestimate the sperm catcher with skills though. lol! Especially if she is doing things to you that have never been done.

continentalmike
07-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Especially if she is doing things to you that have never been done.

This is gotta see....

Roy
07-25-2010, 06:19 PM
I believe that looking for more of a companion than a sperm catcher with some skills can put you on the Road to becoming MR. WU. You might make a U turn once you see where the situation is going. Dont underestimate the sperm catcher with skills though. lol! Especially if she is doing things to you that have never been done.

We go down there looking for an uncomplicated physical relationship that one can walk away from. Then, we think we're smarter than everyone else and start paying for them to stay around INSTEAD OF LEAVE. That's really fucked up thinking.

continentalmike
07-26-2010, 03:19 AM
We go down there looking for an uncomplicated physical relationship that one can walk away from. Then, we think we're smarter than everyone else and start paying for them to stay around INSTEAD OF LEAVE. That's really fucked up thinking.

clever post...

Bstokley
07-30-2010, 02:19 PM
DO not fall pray to the bullshit. it doesn't matter where you meet them.

Like Dee said there are always TWO type of chicks.
THESE CHICKS possess game like none other.
I've fallen victim to it, so has Monger. I swore I was in full control. because i was in DR every month. but unless you live there and can see they chick whenever you want, your getting played.

TWO TYPES of CHICKS:

Short term hoe (consumer): Wants money upfront. Will show you a good time but is all about her paper. Usually will have a pimp, she will pass off as her cousin, brother, friend, or motochoncho *****. Will be quite hesitant to let you take pictures of any kind.

Long Term hoe (investor): Will repeatedly tell you she only wants you or your time. Has no desire for your money, IN FACT will even go as far as to pay some of your meals or items while you're together. Will bad mouth short term hoes, like its the worst thing in the world and will have a high sense of pride about herself. Might try to suggest fucking without a condom. Will try to learn as much about you in as little time as possible.
Might play hard to get at first. Will make you feel guilty for fucking with Short term hoes or any other chicas. Will have the most elaborate sob stories to manipulate your sympathy. Will have a good excuse why she's unavailable at certain hours. (school, church, work, visiting relatives) In reality she with another one of her investments. Will get all your contact info, house number, cell number, email, facebook, hi5, but keeps her contacts limited.

I have feel victim to the INVESTOR, and i like to think my game is pretty advanced. But these chicks are in a league of their own. This chick went as far as to save every test she took in school and showed me note books filled with notes. Tricked me into paying for her english school for the next few months.
Then she used not being able to communicate with me as often as she wanted to, as an excuse to get me to buy her a new phone and internet service in her house. Finally caught on to her bullshit, when i refused to send her 200$ one day, then told her I lost my job. lol. Thats when problems started to arise in the "relationship".

Then i borrowed a laptop from a friend went down with it and pretended like it was for her, because she had been bothering me about buying her a mini laptop for months.

I installed KEYLOGGING software on it and gave it to her. Then I took it back saying I needed to update some shit on it. The software saved all her passwords including screenshots to every fucking site she had been on. All the proof I needed. I was already sure but this confirmed all my suspicions.

I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. Since then i've reached out to a lot of guys, and it seems many many many guys have been down the same path and will continue down the same path. THey are just to ashamed to admit that they are or once were a WESTERN UNION NOVIO and don't want to talk about it or are in denial.

continentalmike
07-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Then i borrowed a laptop from a friend went down with it and pretended like it was for her, because she had been bothering me about buying her a mini laptop for months.

I installed KEYLOGGING software on it and gave it to her. Then I took it back saying I needed to update some shit on it. The software saved all her passwords including screenshots to every fucking site she had been on. All the proof I needed. I was already sure but this confirmed all my suspicions.

I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. .

Nice touch...

Bstokley
07-30-2010, 02:45 PM
This refined, would be a great T-Shirt logo
https://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/16684297/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/130/height/130

SrSuerte
08-01-2010, 02:10 AM

I've fallen victim to it, so has Monger. I swore I was in full control. because i was in DR every month. but unless you live there and can see they chick whenever you want, your getting played.

TWO TYPES of CHICKS:

Short term hoe (consumer): Wants money upfront. Will show you a good time but is all about her paper. Usually will have a pimp, she will pass off as her cousin, brother, friend, or motochoncho *****. Will be quite hesitant to let you take pictures of any kind.

Long Term hoe (investor): Will repeatedly tell you she only wants you or your time. Has no desire for your money, IN FACT will even go as far as to pay some of your meals or items while you're together. Will bad mouth short term hoes, like its the worst thing in the world and will have a high sense of pride about herself. Might try to suggest fucking without a condom. Will try to learn as much about you in as little time as possible.
Might play hard to get at first. Will make you feel guilty for fucking with Short term hoes or any other chicas. Will have the most elaborate sob stories to manipulate your sympathy. Will have a good excuse why she's unavailable at certain hours. (school, church, work, visiting relatives) In reality she with another one of her investments. Will get all your contact info, house number, cell number, email, facebook, hi5, but keeps her contacts limited.

I have feel victim to the INVESTOR, and i like to think my game is pretty advanced. But these chicks are in a league of their own. This chick went as far as to save every test she took in school and showed me note books filled with notes. Tricked me into paying for her english school for the next few months.
Then she used not being able to communicate with me as often as she wanted to, as an excuse to get me to buy her a new phone and internet service in her house. Finally caught on to her bullshit, when i refused to send her 200$ one day, then told her I lost my job. lol. Thats when problems started to arise in the "relationship".

I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. Since then i've reached out to a lot of guys, and it seems many many many guys have been down the same path and will continue down the same path. THey are just to ashamed to admit that they are or once were a WESTERN UNION NOVIO and don't want to talk about it or are in denial.

Thanks For Sharing

greydread
08-01-2010, 02:22 AM

I don't know how I missed this post.

SOLID GOLD!!!

The Sage
08-01-2010, 03:13 AM
If you're going there simply on a vacation basis you have no sound reason to develop a serious relationship that involves Western Union. Unless you plan on spending everyday of your vacation with her it is just not cost effective. Now if you really want to do this may I suggest a simple rule of thumb. Roughly calculate the amount you'd spend on pussy in a year's worth of mongering to that country. If you don't plan on almost exclusively visiting said country for a year then you should not even consider sending money regardless of how you feel about the chick. Take your annual estimate half it then divide by 12. This is the maximum monthly amount you should provide. Let's look at this caclulation;

4 trips of 8 days at $100 a day for sex = $3,200
1/2 of that = $1,600
divided by 12 = $133 per month

Understand this is not the full extent of your contribution. It is simply her monthly allowance. During your time on the ground there you'll probably spend another $800 or more on clothes and other maintenance. Add to that phone calls and the rare emergency and pretty soon you've exceeded your normal vacation cost. And, this assumes you have the discipline not to just start throwing money at what is now your "novia".

From a pure economic standpoint you're better off hoeing than trying to farm a commitment. By the way, no matter how much you send more than likely she will not be faithful. Understand you're dealing with an island girl who unless you're fucking her on a regular basis, as in living there, will be compelled to go out and find her some dick.

One last thought, if the object of your affection is a hoe worthy of your attention (if she's not in the top 10% why are you even interested in developing a relationship with her) she can make 10,000 pesos a week. Do you really want to compete with that type of earnings power?

greydread
08-01-2010, 03:36 AM
If you're going there simply on a vacation basis you have no sound reason to develop a serious relationship that involves Western Union. Unless you plan on spending everyday of your vacation with her it is just not cost effective. Now if you really want to do this may I suggest a simple rule of thumb. Roughly calculate the amount you'd spend on pussy in a year's worth of mongering to that country. If you don't plan on almost exclusively visiting said country for a year then you should not even consider sending money regardless of how you feel about the chick. Take your annual estimate half it then divide by 12. This is the maximum monthly amount you should provide. Let's look at this caclulation;

4 trips of 8 days at $100 a day for sex = $3,200
1/2 of that = $1,600
divided by 12 = $133 per month

Understand this is not the full extent of your contribution. It is simply her monthly allowance. During your time on the ground there you'll probably spend another $800 or more on clothes and other maintenance. Add to that phone calls and the rare emergency and pretty soon you've exceeded your normal vacation cost. And, this assumes you have the discipline not to just start throwing money at what is now your "novia".

From a pure economic standpoint you're better off hoeing than trying to farm a commitment. By the way, no matter how much you send more than likely she will not be faithful. Understand you're dealing with an island girl who unless you're fucking her on a regular basis, as in living there, will be compelled to go out and find her some dick.

One last thought, if the object of your affection is a hoe worthy of your attention (if she's not in the top 10% why are you even interested in developing a relationship with her) she can make 10,000 pesos a week. Do you really want to compete with that type of earnings power?

...for those who don't want to do the math...just think of all the new Punani you're missing out on worrying about and paying for that Ho.

renatososua
08-01-2010, 07:53 AM

That was an awesome idea the Keyloggins software, I'll use it for sure.

greydread
08-01-2010, 10:28 AM
That was an awesome idea the Keyloggins software, I'll use it for sure.

You guys are joking, right?

That software was designed to discover who's goofing off on the job and quickly found a market for Women trying to catch their husbands "cheating" by allowing them to crack email passwords, bank account particulars and CC billing information. Using this software for that purpose is an admission of total desperation which is an emotion most often attributed to Women. Scared Women.

What would you do if you busted into her Badoo account and found out that she had a whole network of guys with whom she may be intimate (or not)? You gonna yell and stomp and threaten to break it off and she's gonna cry and explain and make promises and after she brushes you off with some great sex you'll go away feeling like you accomplished something (which you didn't) and she'll go right back to whatever (or whomever) she was doing.

Sounds like a big waste of time to me.

The Sage
08-01-2010, 11:15 AM
It's akin to sitting down the block from her house in your car trying to see who goes in and out of her house. If you bust her misbehaving or not it's a sure sign you don't trust this chick enough for a healthy relationship. You've crossed the line. Now it's time to make your exit.

MrHappy
08-01-2010, 01:07 PM
It's akin to sitting down the block from her house in your car trying to see who goes in and out of her house. If you bust her misbehaving or not it's a sure sign you don't trust this chick enough for a healthy relationship. You've crossed the line. Now it's time to make your exit.

You took the words right out of my mouth. If you got trust issues like that, it's time to call it quits.

continentalmike
08-02-2010, 02:59 AM

True but some guys need proof before being able to take action.... not the same thing at all but if I have an employee that I want to sack, I am more at ease if I have a complete file on him/her..

Mr Hillbilly
08-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Best thing to do with a Western Union ONLINE account is lose your username and Password so you can't send any.

KoKi9290
08-02-2010, 12:30 PM
My mentality is obviously different from y'all. I would put the program on her computer from the gitgo and then decide if I can trust her or not. If you see nothing to evidence that she is fucking around on you, then trust her and turn it off.

Guys keep saying that you can't trust her when you're 1000+ miles away but that misses the point. A women who is inclined to cheat on you will cheat on you whether you live in the same town or another country. Admittedly, if you expect a young hottie to wait for you to bang her for a couple days every 3-4 months or twice a year, you're not being realistic.

But if a gringo wants to take a chance and goes into it with eyes open, its his money, his life and maybe, just maybe, after all is said and done, Vale la pena!

Seville
08-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Actually I think some guys are just "wired" to give money. Granted most have no game, personality or skills. I have friend like that. His only trip recently and he over paid all the chicas. I tried to prevent that and his response was; "Dude, that's what I do. I give these bitches to much money" He is used to shelling out a hundred bucks plus on lap dances and tips in one night; getting no pussy. After the first couple of times i just let him give the chicas what he wanted.

continentalmike
08-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Actually I think some guys are just "wired" to give money. Granted most have no game, personality or skills. I have friend like that. His only trip recently and he over paid all the chicas. I tried to prevent that and his response was; "Dude, that's what I do. I give these bitches to much money" He is used to shelling out a hundred bucks plus on lap dances and tips in one night; getting no pussy. After the first couple of times i just let him give the chicas what he wanted.

You should have shot him for driving up prices :wink:

Mr Hillbilly
08-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Another thing I don't ever show myself available on Msn Messenger or Facebook it is like opening a can of worms.

Every Dominican is in the Hospital and every Colombian has been robbed I wish they would make something else up or tell truth.

I Try just to give them money before I leave[non pro] then not talk to them again until I purchase tickets to visit again. When they ask me why I tell them nothing new in my life, would just be boring conversation.

gdogg
08-02-2010, 04:03 PM
My mentality is obviously different from y'all. I would put the program on her computer from the gitgo and then decide if I can trust her or not. If you see nothing to evidence that she is fucking around on you, then trust her and turn it off.

Guys keep saying that you can't trust her when you're 1000+ miles away but that misses the point. A women who is inclined to cheat on you will cheat on you whether you live in the same town or another country. Admittedly, if you expect a young hottie to wait for you to bang her for a couple days every 3-4 months or twice a year, you're not being realistic.

But if a gringo wants to take a chance and goes into it with eyes open, its his money, his life and maybe, just maybe, after all is said and done, Vale la pena!

If we're talking about a Dominican puta, the plan is asinine to begin with. Why would you give her a computer? And why would you even think that she's NOT sleeping with others (how did you meet the chica anyway?).

KoKi9290
08-02-2010, 05:11 PM
If we're talking about a Dominican puta, the plan is asinine to begin with. Why would you give her a computer? And why would you even think that she's NOT sleeping with others (how did you meet the chica anyway?).

The "which type of chica is a puta and which is not" has been discussed ad infinitum here and without resolution. To some guys, any chica who would fuck a gringo is a puta and others swear that each and every chica in Sosua is a sweet girl who has no options.

And I don't recall saying anything about gifting a computer to any chica. I have met many Dominican chicas who have computers. There are fewer who have internet connections in their homes because that is expensive.

If you have met any chicas on Cupid, you would find that more than half the chicas there have a computer and the internet in their homes. Of the five Dominican chicas who I see, all five have computers (none of which I purchased) and three have connections in their homes. I have another 3 or 4 amigas (former favoritas) that I chat with every once in a while. Two of these amigas have mobile phones and chat with me from there.

Bstokley
08-02-2010, 08:31 PM
My chic wasn't a puta, not a short term one anyhow.
her first words to me were,
I am not a whore; i didn't end up fucking her till 2 trips later, she played the game well.

If anyone been to the orange she's the sister of One of the girls there.

gdogg
08-02-2010, 08:52 PM
The "which type of chica is a puta and which is not" has been discussed ad infinitum here and without resolution. To some guys, any chica who would fuck a gringo is a puta and others swear that each and every chica in Sosua is a sweet girl who has no options.

And I don't recall saying anything about gifting a computer to any chica. I have met many Dominican chicas who have computers. There are fewer who have internet connections in their homes because that is expensive.

If you have met any chicas on Cupid, you would find that more than half the chicas there have a computer and the internet in their homes. Of the five Dominican chicas who I see, all five have computers (none of which I purchased) and three have connections in their homes. I have another 3 or 4 amigas (former favoritas) that I chat with every once in a while. Two of these amigas have mobile phones and chat with me from there.

Ummm okay...I'm well aware of the internet access of chicas, no need to convince me. I may need convincing on the purpose of the spying on a chica you met on chat though.

Roy
08-02-2010, 08:53 PM

Sounds like you've got a great wingman! Take him EVERY TIME you can. Let the chicas know he overpays, and you'll introduce them as a FAVOR. Then, later on, you can get with them at an incredible discount... many times "gratis". Take advantage of this just like the guys do when a chica has a WU Gringo taking care of her and she just wants a good roll in the sack.

The Sage
08-03-2010, 03:02 AM
I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. Since then i've reached out to a lot of guys, and it seems many many many guys have been down the same path and will continue down the same path. THey are just to ashamed to admit that they are or once were a WESTERN UNION NOVIO and don't want to talk about it or are in denial.This is so true. For the new guys if you continue to do repeat vacations on the island and you are single (a lot of guys talk about what they won't or wouldn't do without relating they are either married or in a serious relationship) you will eventually meet some one you deem worthy of your financial support. Regardless that it's more expensive than new pussy every trip or the complications of a long distance flirtation some of you will fall victim.

I maintained my young friend (paying her rent and playing at novio) for three years. Not because I'm old, lonely, and unable to find a woman at home, no I did it because she was a pleasure to be with, a tiger in the bed, and just plain gorgeous. Two years after my calling it quits folks in Sosua still ask me about her on a regular basis. The only thing I regret about my time with her was my asinine behavior. I doubt if she was absolutely faithful, but I know she wasn't hoeing. Now me I was fucking everything I wanted to hit. Would I do it again, with what I know now, no. I'm not cut out for it. I was more playing a game because I could afford to do so. When push came to shove and she really needed me I had to face up to my deception.

Now here’s a challenge for the vets. For the sake of the new guys share some brief information about your walk on the dark side. Here are the questions. I’ll go first.

How did you meet her?

She was introduced to me by a friend from POP. At the time I was paying this friend 500 pesos for every new girl she found for me. She knew my type and had been after this one for a number of months before she agreed to see me. A personal financial mishap aided her change of mind.

Why did you start sending her money?

The first time because she asked. She was living with her aunt who would not let her stay out all night. Her solution was to rent an apartment. She needed $140 to move in and $90 a month for rent. I was spending that kind of money on dates back then so I decide what the heck.

The second time knowing she was struggling with her new baby I volunteered to pay her rent.

How long did the arrangement last and why did you stop paying?

The first time it ended after 3 months when I discovered she had a Dominican boyfriend.

The second time it ended after 3 years. I was on the island for an extended stay and decided having a novia while living there was just a little bit to close to being married. They want you to do husband type things. Like hanging out with their families or traveling to the campo to visit grandma. I’m a stick in the mud when it comes to these types of social interactions. Sitting around for hours listening to inane conversations I can’t understand is just not my cup of tea. So I bid farewell and pay rent for the next six months to weed her off of my support.

Do you still talk to her?

She won’t give me any pussy, but we’re still friends.

Do you regret that it happened?

My regret is that I was only playing at having a relationship. She’s a nice girl. She deserved better than that.

Now guys you can have a go at it.

porno frank
10-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I heard about this on other forums instead of the Dominican republic. Its the Philippines, Thailand, or Mexico. They call it the wu program. Some excellent sound advice from fellow board members. Dont do it man.

hugrad95a
10-12-2010, 11:15 PM
You guys are joking, right?

That software was designed to discover who's goofing off on the job and quickly found a market for Women trying to catch their husbands "cheating" by allowing them to crack email passwords, bank account particulars and CC billing information. Using this software for that purpose is an admission of total desperation which is an emotion most often attributed to Women. Scared Women.

What would you do if you busted into her Badoo account and found out that she had a whole network of guys with whom she may be intimate (or not)? You gonna yell and stomp and threaten to break it off and she's gonna cry and explain and make promises and after she brushes you off with some great sex you'll go away feeling like you accomplished something (which you didn't) and she'll go right back to whatever (or whomever) she was doing.

Sounds like a big waste of time to me.

Yep, too much drama just fuck her and pay afterwards.... Fuck all that spy vs spy bullshit.

prtyr2
10-13-2010, 01:03 PM

Funny you should mention it. . . .

Maybe 2 years ago I posted something about a typical week for me living in DR. I don't remember most of it but I had 3-4 amigas that I dealt with for that week and was juggling them.

One was a shorty with a rocking body that came to SDQ to visit me for 3-4 days. The sex was great and there was lots of it. We had a good time as well.

Then. . . .she hinted that she needed an operation for a hernia and could use some help as her god mother wouldn't pay for it. She said the operation was 5k pesos. The weird thing was. . ..I pretty much believed her. She was never a working girl and had never lied to me. Still, not wanting to be the gringo pendejo. . .I quickly added up how many times I had banged her etc and even at 5k. . .. was getting a bargain.

Turns out. . . the operation was 5k but she had saved up 2k on her own and only needed 3k. I was all ready to give the 5k but she surprised me with the lower amount which led me to believe her even more. She was also adamant about it being a loan and that she was going to pay me back even if it was only 500 pesos per month.

Well. . . .the next week she is in the hospital getting operated on. The next time I head to STI to visit she is still walking gingerly from the surgery and the ride up to camp david in the taxi is painful for her. Obviously no sex with her that trip and we went to cabarete for the weekend.

I have now known her for over 2 years and still have not been lied to even once. She is sleeping in the next room right now in my apartment in Buenos Aires. She has been with me in Brazil and Argentina for coming up on 3 months now. She sports a nice rock on her left hand and treats me like a king.

I enjoy watching her experience new stuff and she has a youthful innocence but when it comes to serious relationship stuff, she has her head screwed on the right way.

Just the other night we were discussing the operation and how I had heard the hospital story a million times, but was lucky I didn't immediately write it off as a scam. . . . ..

JD426
10-13-2010, 01:26 PM
I think when the Medical treatment especially Surgery is for HER, its Pretty hard to pull that off as a Scam .

But when its for someone ELSE, like a mother,g mother, aunt,brother, cousin, even son or daughter etc, then its PROBABLY a SCAM, NO MATTER HOW MUCH u think you know her. The more distant the relative, the more likely its a SCAM.. Why the F** would she approach you for a cousin who she hardly knows. Its just not your problem and its CLASSLESS for her to approach you with it.
Plus Its so easy for her to NOT let you contact that person to see how they are doing afterwards unless you know them in person ,and where they live.
Any guy who falls for this should at least follow up about the person who had the illness afterwards, & if she avoids the subject, changes the subject, wont let you verify it in any way , you got scammed and if you still dont drop the bitch like the piece of shit that she is, you deserve whats coming to you.
People do get sick, and many dont plan for it, its good to help out if you can & want to. Its the blatant long distance WU scam that can be avoided with just some common sense.
This is Not to be confused with the other Scam where u are sending her $$ thinking it will keep her from sucking other guys cocks while you are not in town, thats just being a 100% dumbass.

Mr Hillbilly
10-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Some guys have more money than they will spend in their lifetime.

They feel like sending money DR more power to you.

Better than leaving it to ungrateful relatives and looters.

Jonew1
10-16-2010, 10:40 PM

Maybe 2 years ago I posted something about a typical week for me living in DR. I don't remember most of it but I had 3-4 amigas that I dealt with for that week and was juggling them.

One was a shorty with a rocking body that came to SDQ to visit me for 3-4 days. The sex was great and there was lots of it. We had a good time as well.

Then. . . .she hinted that she needed an operation for a hernia and could use some help as her god mother wouldn't pay for it. She said the operation was 5k pesos. The weird thing was. . ..I pretty much believed her. She was never a working girl and had never lied to me. Still, not wanting to be the gringo pendejo. . .I quickly added up how many times I had banged her etc and even at 5k. . .. was getting a bargain.

Turns out. . . the operation was 5k but she had saved up 2k on her own and only needed 3k. I was all ready to give the 5k but she surprised me with the lower amount which led me to believe her even more. She was also adamant about it being a loan and that she was going to pay me back even if it was only 500 pesos per month.

Well. . . .the next week she is in the hospital getting operated on. The next time I head to STI to visit she is still walking gingerly from the surgery and the ride up to camp david in the taxi is painful for her. Obviously no sex with her that trip and we went to cabarete for the weekend.

I have now known her for over 2 years and still have not been lied to even once. She is sleeping in the next room right now in my apartment in Buenos Aires. She has been with me in Brazil and Argentina for coming up on 3 months now. She sports a nice rock on her left hand and treats me like a king.

I enjoy watching her experience new stuff and she has a youthful innocence but when it comes to serious relationship stuff, she has her head screwed on the right way.

Just the other night we were discussing the operation and how I had heard the hospital story a million times, but was lucky I didn't immediately write it off as a scam. . . . ..

just goes to show you guys that there are good chicas in the dr just like anywhere else. i really like this story

Maretti
10-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Some guys have more money than they will spend in their lifetime.

They feel like sending money DR more power to you.

Better than leaving it to ungrateful relatives and looters.
It's not the money but the principle. You might be helping due to kindness and sympathy but it doesn't prevent them seeing you as a fool (just being kind with words!). In my case I was just "the man who help me with my baby". Hey, what happened to the "I love you so much"? :biggrin:

Of course that everyone can do whatever they want with their money but at least, let's he honest with our intentions and saying that we send money to a puta to prevent ungrateful relatives a looters to get it is not the real cause, deluging ourselves that our money will buy her heart and faithfulness it is!

Jimmydr
10-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Of course that everyone can do whatever they want with their money but at least, let's he honest with our intentions and saying that we send money to a puta to prevent ungrateful relatives a looters to get it is not the real cause, deluging ourselves that our money will buy her heart and faithfulness it is!

Ain't that the truth.

harlem hec
10-17-2010, 08:49 PM
just goes to show you guys that there are good chicas in the dr just like anywhere else. i really like this story

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....FUCK THAT!!!!!!

This guy obviously got super mega lucky or the chica saw the opportunity to leave DR and live better on his dime and got her shit together!!

Im happy for the guy and I hope they live happily ever after but.....Im not taking any chances!

JuanElGriego
10-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Yep, too much drama just fuck her and pay afterwards.... Fuck all that spy vs spy bullshit.

You can say that because you're just looking for a good time.

However, lots of guys are really looking for love and affection under the guise of mongering.

That void in their lives is stronger than any piece of "advice" you could possibly give them.

You're not gonna stop them. Let them do what they want.

naptime
10-17-2010, 10:06 PM
You can say that because you're just looking for a good time.

However, lots of guys are really looking for love and affection under the guise of mongering.

That void in their lives is stronger than any piece of "advice" you could possibly give them.

You're not gonna stop them. Let them do what they want.

amen.

many different types of mongers.

hell even mongers have different types of days, or what they are looking for.

my first few trips i was all about smashin as much as i could eash and every day. most days 2-3 chicas a day. then i started doing tln's and still getting 2-3 girls a day. one day was 5 chicas.

i like smashing as much as possible and hittin different girls. i also like the illusion of love or affection that comes from a tln with a chica that knows how to play the game.

the trick is knowing that fine line between reality and fantasy.

two trips back i spent two days with diosiris. i really enjoyed my time with her. on this last trip, i spent three days with her. again, because i enjoy my time with her. she looks great, has a great personality, and we have fun together. i'm on my way back in a week, and will be wifed up with her the whole trip.

i've talked to her from here at home. we email regularly. the catch is, i dont believe, nor expect her to be sitting there waiting for me to get back. guys that think like that are just foolish (when delaing with putas) i assume, daily, that she is out fucking plenty of dudes, and makin plenty of money. that's how i met her, and i wouldnt expect it to be any different.

i was home for two weeks before i got the phone call telling me that she had moved back to santo domingo to be with her family, because she didnt want to be in sosua any more, because she didnt want to be a puta or sleep with other men, because her whole heart belongs to me.. blah blah blah...

it took another two weeks before she finally sent me that famous email telling me that it was necessary for her family to move to a new apartment and she needed money for the downpayment rent. :)

now, i like playing the game, and i enjoy our time together, but im not the guy that sends WU money for something that i cant even reach out and touch. so i told her it wouldnt be possible because i had lost my job :)

harlem hec
10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
\now, i like playing the game, and i enjoy our time together, but im not the guy that sends WU money for something that i cant even reach out and touch.

my feelings exactly!

Nakom
10-18-2010, 02:36 AM
my feelings exactly!

I forget who posted it but the best post I ever read on this topic was:

When they figure out how to WU me pussy I will WU them money.

alex debagorski
10-18-2010, 05:23 AM

PS RIches

Now ...

i like this

MrHappy
10-18-2010, 06:39 AM
amen.

it took another two weeks before she finally sent me that famous email telling me that it was necessary for her family to move to a new apartment and she needed money for the downpayment rent. :)

now, i like playing the game, and i enjoy our time together, but im not the guy that sends WU money for something that i cant even reach out and touch. so i told her it wouldnt be possible because i had lost my job :)

Hmmmmm..... sounds like it's time for me to step in and help her out.

Maybe she can give me a massage or two..

greydread
10-18-2010, 07:12 AM

The main ingredient to his story is that the guy lives there. He gets immediate feedback. It works differently with guys who visit. Don't get it twisted.

Westy
10-29-2010, 08:18 AM

Then. . . .she hinted that she needed an operation for a hernia ... Still, not wanting to be the gringo pendejo. . .I quickly added up how many times I had banged her etc and even at 5k. . .. was getting a bargain.

I enjoy watching her experience new stuff and she has a youthful innocence but when it comes to serious relationship stuff, she has her head screwed on the right way...
I think you were very lucky - both of you. Your story is the kind of experience that a lot of us dream about - and all too many of us get hooked by a chica who can game us with the illusion of fulfilling that dream.

Of course you had at least one advantage that most of us don't have, in that you were living there. And she had the advantage that she was honest with you - almost unbelievably honest, with her "saved up 2k and only needs 3k".

This story warms the cockles of my heart, not to mention the heartles of my cock. I don't expect I'd ever get such a fairy-tale "happily ever after" ending to a Dominican romance of my own, though ...

MrHappy
10-29-2010, 08:28 AM
I think you were very lucky - both of you. Your story is the kind of experience that a lot of us dream about - and all too many of us get hooked by a chica who can game us with the illusion of fulfilling that dream.

Of course you had at least one advantage that most of us don't have, in that you were living there. And she had the advantage that she was honest with you - almost unbelievably honest, with her "saved up 2k and only needs 3k".

This story warms the cockles of my heart, not to mention the heartles of my cock. I don't expect I'd ever get such a fairy-tale "happily ever after" ending to a Dominican romance of my own, though ...

Brother, you'd have to meet his girl to fully understand his story. When one like her comes along, you jump at the chance, and you're a fool if you don't.

It's tough even for us long timers here to find one that has the entire package, and his girl is definitely in the top 1% of the "desirable ones"

Hoseman
10-29-2010, 08:49 AM
P2 looks like you have moved up from the clothes you used to bring home.Best wishes.

Westy
10-29-2010, 09:09 AM
MrHappy, I read you five by five on his "Ten"!

I haven't gone "Mr. Western Union" and I don't believe I ever will. I have gotten close, however.

My first mongering trip was to Asuncion, Paraguay. I'd been there once before, on official Government business, and had done some partying on the evening hours ... but I returned for the punani during Christmas week afterwards, and I hooked up with a darling young Brazilian (or so I thought). Had a lovely night of it.

Next morning she's brushing her teeth and spitting red into the sink. I asked about it and she showed me a broken molar, back on one side ...

I didn't pay her for it. I'd heard plenty of 'Bank of Gringo' stories from my colleagues on the official-business trip earlier that year, and they were here for play this visit too. So instead, I asked at the hotel desk about a good dentist, and shortly thereafter we were in a cab headed for the clinic they recommended. After an exam, the dentist came out and discussed what Cristina needed - and I paid the clinic directly for a full periodontic "deep cleaning," the molar implant, and quite a bit of other work. It came to maybe $350 U.S. in total. She'd get the full treatment, but not a dime of it into her pocket. I saw her every night for the rest of the trip, and paid her TLN rate every morning-after, and tucked her into a cab for the clinic after breakfast, till I headed for home.

Next trip I made, we got together and had a great time. Her teeth were perfect, her smile was brilliant, and the implant - well, it saved her from losing that great smile that hooked me in the first place. But, that trip, she got greedy, and the last day she got me to pay for a tattoo that I'd said she had to pay for herself. Adios, Cristina, y hasta nunca...!

Now? If I ever get into a similar hookup, I'll be happy to do nice things for the girl - dinner and drinks of course, gifts within reason, yeah sure I'm a sucker. But when my flight is wheels-up for home, it all ends there. El caballo se fugué!

Hoseman
10-29-2010, 09:19 AM
Westy seems like you should have gotten at least one freebie out of the deal.Are you sure she was not from Sosua? where was the gratitude?

Westy
10-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Westy seems like you should have gotten at least one freebie out of the deal.Are you sure she was not from Sosua? where was the gratitude?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: She might indeed have been from So-Sewer!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The game is a bit different in Asuncion, at least at the place where I met up with Cristina. Both guys and girls act as if it's all non-professional; the girls aren't anywhere near as aggressive as the Classico's crowd; and you basically give her 'taxi money home' the next morning. (Usually about PY$200K, which amounts to roughly $40 U.S. - if I was really happy, I might give a girl PY$300K.)

I felt like I got good value out of it all, and I was still feeling that way when I took her to Iguazu Falls on the next trip - and sent her to get a replacement for the cedula she'd lost when her purse was snatched a few months before. (She is Brazilian, not Paraguayan.) She was SO upset after they fingerprinted her and told her "come back in 3 months" that I mentioned it to my friend "Coronel C" - and he told me that Paraguay would have had her new cedula within 24 hours; the 3-month delay in Brazil meant she probably has a police record in her home country!

That, more than the tattoo, was my reason for dropping Cristina; I was still working in a Top-Secret environment back home, and I SURE AS HELL didn't need a girlfriend with a police record! In fact, I was on the ragged edge having a girlfriend in a foreign country at all.

Now that I'm retired and no longer have access, it would make less difference. But I'm not ready to play the sugar-daddy game when I'm just visiting a couple of times a year - the first ingredient to my following in P2's fairy-tale footsteps would be that of living in-country, as he was. Meanwhile I will follow the ancient tradition of the Navy - "When the hook's up, all debts are paid!" :cheesygrin:

Hoseman
10-29-2010, 09:53 AM
In P2's case it is not Western Union.I have had my share of ungrateful Chicas I have met in Sosua.

greydread
10-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Brother, you'd have to meet his girl to fully understand his story. When one like her comes along, you jump at the chance, and you're a fool if you don't.

It's tough even for us long timers here to find one that has the entire package, and his girl is definitely in the top 1% of the "desirable ones"

I like the guy and I wish him all the happiness in the World but at the end of the day...don't get it twisted....

She ain't his girl. It's just his turn.

SrSuerte
10-30-2010, 12:08 AM

Being open to the idea of finding "the one" is a prerequisite of WU. Some fall and some dont! Buena suerte to whoever finds happiness.

I wonder how many dream about finding the one that are in the P4P! I know some here already have "the one" and just desire "the etra ones"! When involed in these fantacy relationships, it is not easy to cut sling load when you find someone knows exactly how to hit your pleasure button.

A lot of guys just want to fuck.

This is not addressed to you or anyone. I know there are many types out here. I'm searching for "the one" who can cook!:lol: I will send her WU along with a list of what I want to eat before I arrive!:rofl:

Sidney
10-30-2010, 12:32 PM

I have dined with them. It seems real to me!

greydread
10-30-2010, 02:09 PM

Thay're ALL good....to somebody

custemmade
01-30-2012, 02:21 AM

Step 3. Now some ass!

There is no step 5.

Nice!!! and agreed

Redline
02-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Well there is a fuck load of guys doing step 1 & 3 from what I see in this country. The number of chicas I see smiling especially out of Sosua WU is like they just won the daily lottery. :wink:For those #1 & #3 keep it up, it's feeding alot of children and paying for those medical bills for grandma! How many kidney operations anyway can grandma have in a year?:rofl:

That could be an interesting hour or two people watching if there is an outdoor cafe or bar to sit at...

Dr World
02-08-2012, 09:33 PM

You will never catch her out in Sosua unless its at the beach or orange store to pick up her sister.

You can try to hit her up on facebook, as if you just saw her thru a friends page.

LOL it is a small world. My wing man was talking to her on FB and she said that she had a toothache. She asked for 130 or 150 dollars I cant remember.. I guess this was about a year ago.. She is now married to a guy that I think does some sort of missionary work in the Dr

sonrisa
02-08-2012, 10:23 PM

Hey, I resemble that remark. There are advantages of being "syrupy sweet", but you are right when you indicate that the disadvantages can quickly outweigh the advantages. I begin my assertive training classes tomorrow.

blazaveli
02-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Never met Naty but I've been cool with her sister for over a year now. Her sister (Yolanda) is real cool. Pretty as hell also. She works at the Orange store in Cabarete. Granted I've never really tried to push up on her, just an innocent flirt here and there but she seems like the faithful type. And she does have an American boyfriend.. Atleast I think he's American. I can almost gaurantee he's a WU and in return looks like he's bought her faithfulness :rofl: Almost any chick out there can be had.

I wouldn't label her a punta in the lose terms we use on this board so I would believe you if you said her sister wasn't a tradional one either but I can definitely see them being taken care of by a WU. They seem like "kept" bitch if you know what I mean.

If you got some game and swag... you would be well served to put some work in with that crew. If you don't.... well than you would be this thread title to have a chance.

LOL it is a small world. My wing man was talking to her on FB and she said that she had a toothache. She asked for 130 or 150 dollars I cant remember.. I guess this was about a year ago.. She is now married to a guy that I think does some sort of missionary work in the Dr

MrHappy
02-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Nice!!! and agreed

Just wake up??

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 11:49 AM

No the best one i heard is `Papi i need money for milk for my baby`. my response: You shoulda saved some of that leche I shot in your mouth. lol. I am an asshole at times.

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 11:56 AM

This is a great rule that will get you out of a lot of situations.
I was born to play this game, slave2thehobby. My brother and I like to see how many chicas we can trick into thinking we are syrupy sweet muthafuckas, giving up that free choca without hesitation, thinkin they got a life-long ATM. I once had a girl waiting at WU for two days before she got a clue. You think she`d be madd but as soon as I returned the next trip all was forgiven and she was giving up that free choca once again lol. Silly Rabbit. :rofl:

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 11:58 AM
couple days later
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
it BLOWS UP.

any thoughts ?
send her 25$ a day before your trip. and dont tell her your coming,

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 12:04 PM

Live and learn.
Real Talk I respect that. You arent the only one my brother.

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Moshy2k,

You ask a good question. I hate these American bitches. And at that time, I had it with the way they acted. I was wide OPEN!

When I got off the plane I was in another world. It started with Brazil, but DR was closer. I figured, you spend money no matter what, but now I got a hot size cero Dominican mami, crazy fat ass, that does as I please with no complaints. Now, I will reveal how fucked up I am. I want a bitch to suck my dick, swallow, and enjoy it. When I want to fuck all day, I want her to comply. When I want to smash up the ass, I don't want any complaints about "being too sore, my legs dont go back that far, or I am tired." These NYC bitches stingy with the sex, but want to spend your money, and have as many men chase them to pay their bills, rent, kids, etc. Dominican women acted like women, while NYC bitches acted like men with that fucking nasty attitude. So, here I was getting what I wanted, 24-7. Shit, if all I had to do was take her to dinner and drinks, giver her some pesos when I am there, cool. Still cheaper then NYC bitches, and I fuck when I desire, and go get another girl too. When I got back to NYC, all she wanted was 3000 pesos a month for rent, supposedly, yeah right....lol.

So, I didn't see the problem until my boy schooled me. He is Domincan from WAShington Heights and he told me, "Bro, she is not your girlfriend, your like Wall Street to her, and any other man she got like you." I was like, what the fuck? You lying?

I made a phone call to a hotel owner who knew the girl (Palace John), and he told me if I didn't live in DR to watch the girl, don't "wife up" cause they play you. I had another buddy in Santiago who I emailed her pic to. He was a friend of a friend. I asked him to find out if she was still banging guys and in the streets. He confirmed it for me. That was the end.

I don't regret it. I learned that they lie like everyone else, including us as men. So, now just pay for play, and done. No WU, no phone numbers, no emails. Just balls on your chin when I am in town. Thats it.

Live and learn.
Its crazy cuz I definetely feel exactly where you were coming from with the New York chicks bredren. Fendi this louie that and getting her to fuck is like breaking into the federal reserve. I`m glad you were able to wise up quick. and prevent other brothers from going down this same road. :iconTU:

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 12:11 PM
That is what I am doing now. I don't even want to repeat with a chica so I won't catch feelings. I have had a couple greY girls in the bed here but I don't want to be doing any wu thing. I went in wu to change money today and u would not believe the amount of chicas in line to pick up money there. These r the same chicas that ask me if I want to go back to the hotel with them I like to chill at the pizza spot and hunt for free choca leaving WU lol.

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 12:14 PM

Miss Lucy Quinones actually asked my brother for money to pay her tuition for english school once. My brother said ``Give me the phone number and address to the school, and I will pay them directly``, She never asked about it again lol. :iconTU:

Bstokley
03-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Never met Naty but I've been cool with her sister for over a year now. Her sister (Yolanda) is real cool. Pretty as hell also. She works at the Orange store in Cabarete. Granted I've never really tried to push up on her, just an innocent flirt here and there but she seems like the faithful type. And she does have an American boyfriend.. Atleast I think he's American. I can almost gaurantee he's a WU and in return looks like he's bought her faithfulness :rofl: Almost any chick out there can be had.

I wouldn't label her a punta in the lose terms we use on this board so I would believe you if you said her sister wasn't a tradional one either but I can definitely see them being taken care of by a WU. They seem like "kept" bitch if you know what I mean.

If you got some game and swag... you would be well served to put some work in with that crew. If you don't.... well than you would be this thread title to have a chance.

I delt with Naty, now she married to some dominican dude. I delt with Yolanda on the low. My brother ran through the other sister Teresa, and says that Yolanda is making advances towards him on facebook. My homey from the west village has been dealing with the other sister Jasmin for a couple years now. SHe really got that fool hooked on some sucker for love shit. Truest definition of a WU novio if i ever saw one and the crazy part is, he knows it. I do a bid, come home, and this fool is still sending the bitch money lol. even asking to take down her photos off my facebook talking bout she wifey. I love him to death, but i`m like `really my dude, really? u cant be fucking serious, what kinda voodoo shit she got you on?``

I took this lovely pic on a trip down:

blazaveli
03-31-2012, 12:55 AM
Thats bugged out. I chose not to do the chase with Yolanda cause she's always indirectly hinting to having problems financially as if she expects me to come to the rescue and make a proposition. Not my style. For that reason I dont even try fuck with her on that level just keepin it mutual as friends. Now her best friend on other hand who also speaks great english seems a little more reserved I might put some work in on that one if I can subsidize the pussy with some cheap gifts lmao.

When r u headed back?

I delt with Naty, now she married to some dominican dude. I delt with Yolanda on the low. My brother ran through the other sister Teresa, and says that Yolanda is making advances towards him on facebook. My homey from the west village has been dealing with the other sister Jasmin for a couple years now. SHe really got that fool hooked on some sucker for love shit. Truest definition of a WU novio if i ever saw one and the crazy part is, he knows it. I do a bid, come home, and this fool is still sending the bitch money lol. even asking to take down her photos off my facebook talking bout she wifey. I love him to death, but i`m like `really my dude, really? u cant be fucking serious, what kinda voodoo shit she got you on?``

I took this lovely pic on a trip down:

Bstokley
03-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Thats bugged out. I chose not to do the chase with Yolanda cause she's always indirectly hinting to having problems financially as if she expects me to come to the rescue and make a proposition. Not my style. For that reason I dont even try fuck with her on that level just keepin it mutual as friends. Now her best friend on other hand who also speaks great english seems a little more reserved I might put some work in on that one if I can subsidize the pussy with some cheap gifts lmao.

When r u headed back?
Yeah just the other day, Yolanda hit me up talkung bout shit is fucked up she need like 3000 her. Rent the CCbills babysitter money Blah Blah. Blah. I was like Yolanda "when in Rome do like the Romans" bitch started trippin talking bout "I am not a whore, I know her better than that, that's why she can't talk to me, because I'm disrespectfull bah blah. Then I said well then you better start going to church with Naty and pray to god the money falls from the sky lol. Yolanda and I have a lot of history good and bad. Which friend were you referring to though? I was suppose to go down this week but it looks like I will have to change the travel plans to may or june. When u headed down?

blazaveli
04-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Her best friend and I'll be back in a month. Looking towards beginning of May.

Yeah just the other day, Yolanda hit me up talkung bout shit is fucked up she need like 3000 her. Rent the CCbills babysitter money Blah Blah. Blah. I was like Yolanda "when in Rome do like the Romans" bitch started trippin talking bout "I am not a whore, I know her better than that, that's why she can't talk to me, because I'm disrespectfull bah blah. Then I said well then you better start going to church with Naty and pray to god the money falls from the sky lol. Yolanda and I have a lot of history good and bad. Which friend were you referring to though? I was suppose to go down this week but it looks like I will have to change the travel plans to may or june. When u headed down?

kitie carson
04-02-2012, 05:45 PM
I busted my WU Cherry from Oct '11 to Feb '12 with a Pattaya Lovely...Needless to say , I will NEVER do again,no matter what country I visit.. Even after reading Countless Stories on why or why not to....But "Love" took over...lol

Rocklee24
08-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Woow, my friend (which is really me) got trapped in that, after reading this thread I....I mean he will never f@@k up like that again..Smh she was so beautiful and the bitch even cried when I left, got a couple phone calls next thing you know she needs to go see her sick sister, leading to Mr. WU to the rescue....Smfh. :confused:

greydread
08-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Woow, my friend (which is really me) got trapped in that, after reading this thread I....I mean he will never f@@k up like that again..Smh she was so beautiful and the bitch even cried when I left, got a couple phone calls next thing you know she needs to go see her sick sister, leading to Mr. WU to the rescue....Smfh. :confused:

A mistake that you learn from is elevated from "mistake" to "lesson". :iconTU:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-13-2012, 09:05 AM

Step three. Sharing real personal data about yourself and giving a fuck about her "real" personal data.(How does giving out real personal data add to the fantacy of taking a stiff one to Ms. Perky breast?)

I dont know all of the steps and it can be different with some people. I am going to skip to another step that is close to becoming Mr. WU.

Step ?. Making the offer to help or asked to help. (YOU ARE GOING TO LET ME HELP YOU AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!!!)(...oH! You should not have to live like this!)(Salva mi vida=Save my life!)

What step are you on?

This is a very good topic.

Jimbo44
10-13-2012, 05:05 PM

And how many times did i play mister nice guy and have to take pics down off my reports from thse love sic weak minded fuckers. didnt want to, but those in the know warned me of the repurcussions that could ensue my next trip. And here is just another reason I will never understand the mind set of these cats!!

Jimbo44
10-13-2012, 05:17 PM

TWO TYPES of CHICKS:

Tell it like it is... now if some of thes dudes would just pay attention to the above, and I gurentee that most of what was written here, they will have already been involved with!! WAKE UP!!!!!!

Jimbo44
10-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know the names of these chicas??

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59439&d=1350165227

Shogun Warrior
10-13-2012, 06:06 PM
Venus and Serena Williams :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You got a real happy hour with them???? I don't hear about that too much.

Do tell do tell!!!!!

Where the fuck you been man!!!!

Jimbo44
10-13-2012, 06:09 PM
No real talk Shogun..... because I did, but a few yrs back, and now Im wondering if these two sisters or cousins are the chicas some cats been rapping about!!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59441&d=1350165933

Jimbo44
10-13-2012, 06:14 PM
And if they are who I think they are, I'll have to think hard about further pix! LOL:cheesygrin:

Jimbo44
10-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Claro..... just as I figured..... only thing is I know beyond a doubt... is if i go further with pix, they will know about it within the hour. Sorry ... no can do!! Maybe up in HQ!:confused:

Shogun Warrior
10-13-2012, 06:46 PM
I very much doubt that either of the guys would dime you out but it's other guys that have some form of long distant WU/Boyfriend relationship that could be jepordized. You don't want to fuck that up for the chicas. They got a lot of mouths to feed.

Theresa' WW Boyfriend called me on the phone in the US one time. No shit. Cussed him the fuck out. I will tell you about it over a beer.

I LUV YOU MAN!!!:lol::lol::lol::corky::corky::corky::corky: MY MUTHAFUCKER IS BACK!!

Jimbo44
10-13-2012, 07:01 PM
I cant believe this has gotten to the point wher now i ran away withhout paying... holy shit,,,, the fucking haters down there love to stir up some shit. To set the record straight.... I and (forgot his name, but the cat who almost lost a toe... tall white dude back in my Superbowl trip) we r at Rubis and she hands us some menu and we both decide to order the fried fish , plantains salad and a cold brew. Needles to say she goes off to some other place to have them cook it down the beach??
Finally after 30 min it arrives and it was actually pretty good. I recall the price for the meal was like 240 to 280 pesos and another I believe 60 pesos for the brew. I believe it was hugrad and a cpl of his buddies around this time come up from the beach chairs and ask how the meal was, and i recommended it to them. So they also all order it. Its getting late, so i ask for the check!! here it comes and its lkek 540 pesos.... WTF???? no way Jose, i did not just step foot in sosua Rubi!!! After about 5 min of haggling with her I throw down 300 pesos and some change. And proceed to walk away... end of story!!! Later on i run into Hugrad and his crew that night and ask what they paid. it was not the 500 + pesos she tried to get me to pay!! She was trying to tell me i got the large portion when on the menu there was no small or large portions. Fukh that!! But now its said i ran away without paying like a thief in the night....

Citynights
10-17-2012, 10:51 PM
I cant believe this has gotten to the point wher now i ran away withhout paying... holy shit,,,, the fucking haters down there love to stir up some shit. To set the record straight.... I and (forgot his name, but the cat who almost lost a toe... tall white dude back in my Superbowl trip) we r at Rubis and she hands us some menu and we both decide to order the fried fish , plantains salad and a cold brew. Needles to say she goes off to some other place to have them cook it down the beach??
Finally after 30 min it arrives and it was actually pretty good. I recall the price for the meal was like 240 to 280 pesos and another I believe 60 pesos for the brew. I believe it was hugrad and a cpl of his buddies around this time come up from the beach chairs and ask how the meal was, and i recommended it to them. So they also all order it. Its getting late, so i ask for the check!! here it comes and its lkek 540 pesos.... WTF???? no way Jose, i did not just step foot in sosua Rubi!!! After about 5 min of haggling with her I throw down 300 pesos and some change. And proceed to walk away... end of story!!! Later on i run into Hugrad and his crew that night and ask what they paid. it was not the 500 + pesos she tried to get me to pay!! She was trying to tell me i got the large portion when on the menu there was no small or large portions. Fukh that!! But now its said i ran away without paying like a thief in the night....

pay as you go at Rubis......or any place that you are not sure of ...

dquick
10-18-2012, 01:14 AM

I am cool with Rubi, her staff and others who hang around the beach bar daily. She has a friendly staff and good service.

With that said, I have had multiple issues with the bill. I use to sit there for a long period of time and run up a tab, but every time I questioned the amount of the bill at the end. So I started paying close attention. From there, I caught an extra beer on my bill. Somebody else had ordered a round, but the "free beer" ended up on my bill. The beer was also on the bill of the guy who ordered the round. Next time, the food cost 100 pesos more than the menu price. I still eat at Rubi's, because I have had bill issues with almost every place on the beach. Now I pay as I go and never run a tab there. In general, I don't haggle over less than $5. But I will never fault somebody for holding their ground over principle.

There are only two places on the beach which I have never run into a problem with the check. One is Aloha Sol,Herman's place. (But there are other issues with hanging around Herman and some of his customers. I will leave that off the board.) The other is Big D's.

One thing to add. I am not accusing Rubi of purposely trying to cheat anybody. Some of the issues are because she is selling food from another restaurant. You order, the restaurant sends over the bill. The price on the menu may not be up to date. The restaurant did not take your order. You had an expectation of price from the menu. Who is responsible??? I would say the waitress at Rubi. That issue had to come up more than once.

The extra drink on my bill, partly comes down to incompetence of certain employees at Rubi's. They don't do a good job of keeping up with the number of drinks being ordered on a tab. Then when they guess, they guess high. Bottom line, don't run a tab there.

dquick
10-18-2012, 01:56 AM
I started reading some of this thread from the beginning. I am having trouble sleeping, so nothing better to do. I figured I can add my 2 cents.

First off, I keep in touch with chicas all the time. Do they ask for money??? Yes....But most stop after you say NO a reasonable number of times. I don't understand why some think it is such a mistake to give chicas contact info, such as facebook, email, etc. I also have a skype number that I allow chicas to call. I DON'T give out my main numbers. Emails can be deleted. If a chica is blowing up your email, add her to your spam list. If she is on facebook, DELETE HER. What is so hard about that???

I agree that you are better off keeping contact with these chicas casual. It is very easy to get drawn into a chicas problems who has alot less than you do. Especially if she is not a working girl. In my first 6 months of visiting DR, I got involved with a normal girl from Santiago. She also had kids. Early on, she lost her job. So who did she ask for help??? Yes. The rich gringo. Now I made the mistake of getting to know her kids, mother, aunt, etc. So when times got tuff, I had a hard time saying No to the kids. But from there, she ask me for money to fix everything in her house. (Granted, I was staying there at times and eating there all the time.) I did wise up after a few months an let this one go. I only actually sent WU once, but there is no excuse for that. I was visiting every month at the time. I don't really regret the experience over all. This was a mistake, but I did learn about real Dominican Republic around this chica and her family.

dquick
10-18-2012, 02:09 AM
Still can't sleep and I have more to say.

What I can't quite understand are the guys who make these chicas there girlfriend or even worse MARRY these chicas. Once I was sitting beside a guy on the way home and found out that the guy had married a girl from SOSUA. I did not even bother to ask, was she a Puta when he met her. He admitted to sending money to her every month.....but this was his WIFE now. He was going to the process of bringing her to the US, but he had stopped because they were having problems. He said that they have been married less than a year, and already she is acting differently. What was this guy thinking?? I could tell by looking at him, that this chica was probably the best looking girl he ever had. BUT did he actually think that he could take a Puta, marry her, and she would turn into the perfect house wife???

I met another guy who had a fiance in the DR on my last flight home. She lived in Bonao, and he met her online. (Could be a X Sosua girl. Never know....) He spoke little Spanish and she spoke little English. He told me that they still use Google translate alot. His plan was to move her to New York, once they got married. Sooooo. This guy can barely talke to a chica and he is going to marry her? I guess communication is not important in a marriage?:confused::confused::confused:

I wish more of these guys would post their story on ISOC. I would like to understand what is going through these guys mind.

SeaWeed
10-18-2012, 05:35 PM
I wish more of these guys would post their story on ISOC. I would like to understand what is going through these guys mind.
seen this going on for years in the DR and Jamaica........especially in Jamaica........
the biggest problem is that guys don't know they are being used.......they don't know yet that it is a scam
the guys and Rent a Dreads all do the same routine as the gurls to get monies and gifts etc from Gringas........
the gurl will tell the guys they love them and can't wait to see you etc etc.........
then the gurls drop a hint or two they are broke.......so the guy sends Western Union or flies down to see them.....
though a lot of Chicas just come out and just ask for $100US or $200US or $300US.......
it is amazing how many Chicas on the dating sites like Tagged or CaribbeanCupid ask within minutes of chatting with you......
if they come out and ask for money or a cellie etc you gotta run for the hills.........only leads to being broke......
and if they don't ask for anything.......you still need to be suspicious of their long game..........
like hitting the gringo lottery or getting married to some guy from North America......that is security for them......and $$$
if the Chica is a hooker you gotta move on.........there is no sure way converting dem to housewifes

if the Chica has a steady job or been working in the same non puta field for awhile......
then there is a chance she may not fleece you.....but still no guarantee........
known guys to marry gurls from foreign countries and they are still married today........
but I also know guys that married gurls from foreign countries and said it was the biggest mistake they ever made........

all mi can say is.......if you marry a Chica keep them in the country where they are from...........
bringing them foreign and getting them North Americanized is about the worst thing you can do.......
cause their attitude and perception of everything changes drastically as compared to back home and it's usually not for the better.....

princepointe
10-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Still can't sleep and I have more to say.

What I can't quite understand are the guys who make these chicas there girlfriend or even worse MARRY these chicas. Once I was sitting beside a guy on the way home and found out that the guy had married a girl from SOSUA. I did not even bother to ask, was she a Puta when he met her. He admitted to sending money to her every month.....but this was his WIFE now. He was going to the process of bringing her to the US, but he had stopped because they were having problems. He said that they have been married less than a year, and already she is acting differently. What was this guy thinking?? I could tell by looking at him, that this chica was probably the best looking girl he ever had. BUT did he actually think that he could take a Puta, marry her, and she would turn into the perfect house wife???

I met another guy who had a fiance in the DR on my last flight home. She lived in Bonao, and he met her online. (Could be a X Sosua girl. Never know....) He spoke little Spanish and she spoke little English. He told me that they still use Google translate alot. His plan was to move her to New York, once they got married. Sooooo. This guy can barely talke to a chica and he is going to marry her? I guess communication is not important in a marriage?:confused::confused::confused:

It's not that hard to understand once you get pass all the bullshit "first world" stigma. It's security. A hooker or long game chick gets what she wants and the John gets what he wants. We ARE ALL johns, marks, tricks, or whatever you want to call it. Not only in DR, Thailand, or Medellin. But in the US, England, or anywhere else where men and women have mutually beneficial relationships. No one goes into a relationship where they get nothing. Either it's cash, sex, children, companionship, someone to fix the gutters, or someone to protect them.

Now specifically to the guys that marry putas, the chick makes them happy, they have money, win-win. It doesn't workout then there is another eager 20 year old waiting. These guys buy the fantasy. They are like Cypher from the Matrix. He knows the steak isn't real but doesn't give a fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

I'm not sure what there is to understand my friend. These men buy into the long term fantasy and you buy into the short. They choose to invest in that spark that gives them life and vitality. Some men need that, others don't. When you have guys that a woman would never look at sleeping with the women of their dreams attachment and disconnection is the natural progression.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2012, 11:51 AM
I started reading some of this thread from the beginning. I am having trouble sleeping, so nothing better to do. I figured I can add my 2 cents.

First off, I keep in touch with chicas all the time. Do they ask for money??? Yes....But most stop after you say NO a reasonable number of times. I don't understand why some think it is such a mistake to give chicas contact info, such as facebook, email, etc. I also have a skype number that I allow chicas to call. I DON'T give out my main numbers. Emails can be deleted. If a chica is blowing up your email, add her to your spam list. If she is on facebook, DELETE HER. What is so hard about that???

I agree that you are better off keeping contact with these chicas casual. It is very easy to get drawn into a chicas problems who has alot less than you do. Especially if she is not a working girl. In my first 6 months of visiting DR, I got involved with a normal girl from Santiago. She also had kids. Early on, she lost her job. So who did she ask for help??? Yes. The rich gringo. Now I made the mistake of getting to know her kids, mother, aunt, etc. So when times got tuff, I had a hard time saying No to the kids. But from there, she ask me for money to fix everything in her house. (Granted, I was staying there at times and eating there all the time.) I did wise up after a few months an let this one go. I only actually sent WU once, but there is no excuse for that. I was visiting every month at the time. I don't really regret the experience over all. This was a mistake, but I did learn about real Dominican Republic around this chica and her family.

Before you know it, years will fly by and that 24 year old with the flat tummy will be 32 and getter fatter and your top 10 from 2009 or 2010 will be a faint memory.

Jimbo44
10-19-2012, 12:11 PM
So how come when I have something to say about this topic, I get jumped on from all angles. :protest::fu::devilfu:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2012, 12:14 PM
So how come when I have something to say about this topic, I get jumped on from all angles. :protest::fu::devilfu:

I get jumped on as well.

Jimbo44
10-19-2012, 12:16 PM
OK... I wont feel so bad now!!

:deviltail:

greydread
10-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Before you know it, years will fly by and that 24 year old with the flat tummy will be 32 and getter fatter and your top 10 from 2009 or 2010 will be a faint memory.

This should be in all caps. Right when guys decide to go over the precipice for a Chica they should close their eyes and imagine them 10 years later when all that stuff starts pointing in the wrong directions and little sacks of cellulite and fat start popping up all over her body. Of course the only way she can combat the effects of aging is to overapply cosmetics, buy complimentary (= expensive) clothing and spend waay too much time and money on her hair, nails and accessories to compensate. Then open their eyes, fuck her, pay her and get the fuck outta there, ASAP!

Seville
10-19-2012, 10:33 PM

This is revisionist history. I'm not getting into it again. I will say that you did not run away without paying. You threw 400 pesos on the table and then ran away. If you don't like Ruby's, don't go there. Please, please don't ever go there again (like she would allow you to be there). That would make me and most of the people I know extremely happy. Win - Win.

XXX
10-20-2012, 01:47 PM
This is revisionist history. I'm not getting into it again. I will say that you did not run away without paying. You threw 400 pesos on the table and then ran away. If you don't like Ruby's, don't go there. Please, please don't ever go there again (like she would allow you to be there). That would make me and most of the people I know extremely happy. Win - Win.

Seems like a simple solution,,,,,

Just make sure none of you " CATS" wife up for a day or two,,have fun on your trip or overpay for your pescado at Ruby;s,,,,,,,,or we will never hear the fuckin end of it ,,,,,, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I would rather listen to Mikelodge push Dipieros or watch Trey take a shit in the ocean then listen to those boring speeches again !!!

Jimbo44
10-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Seems like a simple solution,,,,,

Just make sure none of you " CATS" wife up for a day or two,,have fun on your trip or overpay for your pescado at Ruby;s,,,,,,,,or we will never hear the fuckin end of it ,,,,,, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I would rather listen to Mikelodge push Dipieros or watch Trey take a shit in the ocean then listen to those boring speeches again !!!

Nothing wrong with wifing up a DAY OR TWO..... but i jsut cant understand how some CATS do it the entire trip???
And to be perfectly honest about it.... I really could give a flying fuck anymore anyway. You guys really take this shit too seriously!! And why is that??

Jimbo44
10-20-2012, 03:56 PM

I did not ask u to get into it again!! This u took upon yourself!! My only point was to tell it like it happened!! And that I did!

deezl
10-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Nothing wrong with wifing up a DAY OR TWO..... but i jsut cant understand how some CATS do it the entire trip???
And to be perfectly honest about it.... I really could give a flying fuck anymore anyway. You guys really take this shit too seriously!! And why is that??

maybe because they've got a proven performer on their hands, and someone they actually get along with/like hanging out with?

some dudes like fat girls, some like skinny girls, some like girls who pee on them.

you like chicas in heels smoking cigarettes. maybe somebody else thinks that's fucking weird but to you it's hot, so what fucking difference does it make what someone else thinks?

none. it ain't their nut.

everybody's got their own thing, there's no 'right' or 'wrong' to preferences.

XXX
10-20-2012, 04:26 PM
maybe because they've got a proven performer on their hands, and someone they actually get along with/like hanging out with?

some dudes like fat girls, some like skinny girls, some like girls who pee on them.

you like chicas in heels smoking cigarettes. maybe somebody else thinks that's fucking weird but to you it's hot, so what fucking difference does it make what someone else thinks?

AHHHHHHH,,,,,,Dezzl Gets it !!!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59851&d=1350764703

Jimbo44
10-20-2012, 05:10 PM
BUT..... we all can have our opinion, this is what part of this whore board is all about whether guys get this or not!!
I share mine at times, and I never hear the fucking end. Who would have known how thin-skinned some guys really are?
We learn something new hear all the time!! To each his own......:sperm:

deezl
10-20-2012, 08:01 PM
BUT..... we all can have our opinion, this is what part of this whore board is all about whether guys get this or not!!
I share mine at times, and I never hear the fucking end. Who would have known how thin-skinned some guys really are?
We learn something new hear all the time!! To each his own......:sperm:

I get you what you're saying, dude, but maybe some opinions are just best kept to yourself.

If a dude posts pics of conquests in a TR... Maybe I think they're all fat and ugly - but there's nothing to be gained by actually saying that. They're not to my tastes, but it isn't my TR and I'm not the one banging them. Hit 'thanks' (or don't) and move on. I'm sure plenty of guys think most of the chicas I like are too fucking skinny. So be it.

Like I said, everybody's got their preferences, everybody rolls the way they roll. Unless what they're doing is somehow affecting you in some detrimental way or unless you've got some knowledge to give, what's the point of clowning a dude just because he does things different than you would?

Some guys (and I'm not saying you're one of 'em, it's just a pattern I've noticed) just seem to feel this need to mock other dudes for everything that they feel the guy is doing wrong just because they do it differently. It winds up saying more about the guy talking than it does about the dude they're going off on.

natmatt
10-20-2012, 08:39 PM
I get you what you're saying, dude, but maybe some opinions are just best kept to yourself.

If a dude posts pics of conquests in a TR... Maybe I think they're all fat and ugly - but there's nothing to be gained by actually saying that. They're not to my tastes, but it isn't my TR and I'm not the one banging them. Hit 'thanks' (or don't) and move on. I'm sure plenty of guys think most of the chicas I like are too fucking skinny. So be it.

Like I said, everybody's got their preferences, everybody rolls the way they roll. Unless what they're doing is somehow affecting you in some detrimental way or unless you've got some knowledge to give, what's the point of clowning a dude just because he does things different than you would?

Some guys (and I'm not saying you're one of 'em, it's just a pattern I've noticed) just seem to feel this need to mock other dudes for everything that they feel the guy is doing wrong just because they do it differently. It winds up saying more about the guy talking than it does about the dude they're going off on.

Excellent comments.

XXX
10-20-2012, 08:41 PM

CORRECT ALL AROUND D !!!!!!
VERY GOOD POST !!!:clap2:

It seems so Fuckin simple to understand,,,,,But it will never sink in,,,,

You do you,, and i'll do me ,,,,,nuff said !!!!

Never understood why clowns care so much about how others do there thing,,,,

If people are telling you in there report that they had a good time,,,stay the fuck out of there face !!!!

Jimbo44
10-20-2012, 10:07 PM
:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

XXX
10-20-2012, 10:56 PM
:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

XXX
10-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Good idea Jimmy:iconTU: I'm done with it,,,,,,

princepointe
10-20-2012, 11:57 PM
Awww man. I came an hour too late for the good stuff. lol

GrandePadre
10-21-2012, 12:12 AM
awww man, I missed it :(

Jimbo44
10-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Good idea Jimmy:iconTU: I'm done with it,,,,,,

I was done with this shit over a yr ago..... however... as long as somone has something to say, Im goonna respond!!!:thumbsup2:

Mierda
12-27-2012, 03:28 AM

Step 3. Now some ass!

There is no step 5.

And that's how it should be!

tonymd
12-30-2012, 01:36 PM
:toast:

Priceless

Joe Rilla
11-25-2013, 12:15 AM
Same thing happens to me. Im in bed with the chica and her Canadian boyfriend calls her like 30 times that night.While shes in the bathroom I look at her text messages and he already bought her a refridgerator, washing machine. Turns out he sends her $300 per week. The hysterical thing is that he doesn't speak Spanish. It was pure entertainment listening to them try to communicate. I couldn't resist. I took pictures of her and when I got back to the States I text him a picture of her with cum all over her face and belly botten. Needless to say the Chica talked her way out of it and he sends her even more money then ever. This guy is from Canada. He supposedly owns an ice cream palor.Lets just call him Mr Softee. LMAO He is the total posterboy for MR. WU.

Maretti
11-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Same thing happens to me. Im in bed with the chica and her Canadian boyfriend calls her like 30 times that night.While shes in the bathroom I look at her text messages and he already bought her a refridgerator, washing machine. Turns out he sends her $300 per week. The hysterical thing is that he doesn't speak Spanish. It was pure entertainment listening to them try to communicate. I couldn't resist. I took pictures of her and when I got back to the States I text him a picture of her with cum all over her face and belly botten. Needless to say the Chica talked her way out of it and he sends her even more money then ever. This guy is from Canada. He supposedly owns an ice cream palor.Lets just call him Mr Softee. LMAO He is the total posterboy for MR. WU.
Probably 95% of the WU dudes are in that situation (I'm "proud" to say that I was in the other 5% :biggrin:).

The best way is not to get involved, things happen for a reason. When life brings two people together is because they deserve each other. Let them sort out their own karma (karma is real). The sneakiest puta I've known just got married to a dude from New York. He knows she fucks around but he's a nice guy with a forgiven heart. Low self-esteem can make you do a lot of foolish thing.

IMHO, it's best to stay away from those putas with WU "whatevers", one of these days jealousy is going to create a big mess!

greydread
11-25-2013, 06:16 PM

2 No-No's

Why put her shit out there?

harlem hec
11-25-2013, 06:35 PM
2 No-No's

Thats right... why bother??

never understood why dudes get a kick out of fucking up a chicas WU money and hurting the sucker who fell in love.... SMFH

JDR
11-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Thats right... why bother??

never understood why dudes get a kick out of fucking up a chicas WU money and hurting the sucker who fell in love.... SMFH

Its fun. Those bitches are to greedy.

dquick
11-27-2013, 09:57 AM

No bueno!!!!

You are fucking up the economic stimulus package for DR chicas. These chicas get WU and spend it at local businesses. These local businesses depend on guys like this, sending chicas they barely know money, so their customers have money to spend.

Why are you fucking up the economy? Cause you find it funny?

It would be different if you knew the guy. And if the guy could not afford to send the money, he would not do it.

JDR
11-27-2013, 10:24 AM
No bueno!!!!

You are fucking up the economic stimulus package for DR chicas. These chicas get WU and spend it at local businesses. These local businesses depend on guys like this, sending chicas they barely know money, so their customers have money to spend.

It would be different if you knew the guy. And if the guy could not afford to send the money, he would not do it.
The ones I am doing now will be history in a few years. To bad they are greedy.

They are not our friends.

bailar
11-27-2013, 10:37 AM
No bueno!!!!

The dude is paying for a fantasy. Why cant you just let him have it? Why be "Captain Bring Down" ?????

JD426
11-27-2013, 11:01 AM
No bueno!!!!

Priceless... you need to copyright this stuff.. :rofl::rofl:

but seriously, its TRUE.. Easy Come, easy go, so you know they gonna spend it as fast as it comes in, Everyone WINS, except the SIMP.

harlem hec
11-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Its fun. Those bitches are to greedy.

thats your idea of fun?

what if a chica decides to take pics of mongers and send it to his wife ...cause she thinks ITS FUN and Those gringos are too horny??

eastcoastallstar
11-27-2013, 07:44 PM
2 No-No's

I thought the same thing, its weird because if you don't have any real interest in the bitch other than fuckin her and breaking out, what do you care what she does with the other 22 hours of her day.

Then on the other hand, you can't possible think a hot bitch in the DR in a hoe town is going to be loyal, so if you are benefitting from the WU's payments, because it lowers your costs of the session and/or other expenses, then why fuck that up.

Tonto4
11-27-2013, 07:50 PM
thats your idea of fun?

what if a chica decides to take pics of mongers and send it to his wife ...cause she thinks ITS FUN and Those gringos are too horny??

That would definitely suck. Don't be surprised if some shit like that happens. The Dominicans love drama and to drag one another down. However, if you don't have a picture with my dick in a pussy other than my wife's, its deny, deny , deny . . . . . . . . . . .

Pac-Man
11-28-2013, 02:08 AM
However, if you don't have a picture with my dick in a pussy other than my wife's, its deny, deny , deny . . . . . . . . . . .

Even if there is a pic "It wasn't me."

Tonto4
11-28-2013, 06:55 AM
Even if there is a pic "It wasn't me."

Yeah "I admit it is some guy that looks like me, but it wasn't me".

Bstokley
05-01-2014, 01:35 AM
98334 ive been holding this in the stash for quite some time lol.

el_papi_chew_low
01-25-2016, 04:09 PM

What step are you on?

With social media & whatsapp these days chicas have learned to run major game on lonely desperate dudes. They probably have 5 times more WU novios as a result. It's given them greater access to so many more thirsty dudes.

JDR
01-25-2016, 04:32 PM
With social media & whatsapp these days chicas have learned to run major game on lonely desperate dudes. They probably have 5 times more WU novios as a result. It's given them greater access to so many more thirsty dudes.

There is a sucker born every minute.

BigLongBeach
01-25-2016, 08:36 PM
worse lonely chics getting gassed up by this dudes so now they think they are the shit.