PDA

View Full Version : Planning a trip end of Dec. Feedback/advice

sumpr1
06-20-2010, 01:45 PM
New up in here but planning my first trip end of Dec. Any advice?

Jimmydr
06-20-2010, 01:59 PM
New up in here but planning my first trip end of Dec. Any advice?

Read the last 10 trip reports.

sumpr1
06-20-2010, 02:04 PM
I guess i meant to ask is the time of year(Christmas/New Years) going to have an impact on the trip?

Jimmydr
06-20-2010, 02:07 PM
I guess i meant to ask is the time of year(Christmas/New Years) going to have an impact on the trip?

It may be slow a day or two. If you meet a few as soon as you get there, they should be available.

gdogg
06-20-2010, 04:29 PM

No problems. Instead of 500 chicas to choose from, you'll have 486. It's a great time to go.
:wink:

rookie44
06-20-2010, 06:09 PM

Since youve never gone you would never know the difference. YOU will have a great time, the first time is always good.:)

mikelodge
06-22-2010, 06:41 PM

I will be down there earlier in the month for the PRE XMAS semi pros fucking for Xmas Gift Money Special.

Perhaps I will get somebody I have in mind to print and hang some posters around town of Temp Service Hiring Temp Putas-- Try Outs at a yet to be determined Hotel. :rofl::lol::p:eek:

weyland
06-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Some of us poor devils live down here 365 days a year. If you do run into any problems (very unlikely) I am sure one or more of us would be happy to help.

Anyway, you have posted this in the Blackbeards section. Is that where you are staying? If so, it will be their responsibility to ensure you are entertained and I am sure you won't be disappointed.