PDA

View Full Version : Feeling at ease.........

JDR
03-25-2005, 10:42 AM
After traveling here 30 times over the last 8 years, its my opinion that this is one of the few places in the world where you can go online, choose from 5 different airports, not even needing to use the same one for both segements of your trip. Planning a trip here is so easy. Getting around is safe and easy and with the resources of this site, you can get answers to 99% of your questions.

If you are planning your first trip, avoid the all inclusives and see this great country!

BROOKLYN_357
03-25-2005, 03:10 PM
After traveling here 30 times over the last 8 years, its my opinion that this is one of the few places in the world where you can go online, choose from 5 different airports, not even needing to use the same one for both segements of your trip. Planning a trip here is so easy. Getting around is safe and easy and with the resources of this site, you can get answers to 99% of your questions.

If you are planning your first trip, avoid the all inclusives and see this great country!

99.7% OF YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED!!!!, lol

freakaccident
03-31-2005, 11:59 AM

Its a PITA from Indianapolis. My "choice" was to either spend the night at JFK or fly into SDQ.

WSJ3
03-31-2005, 12:22 PM

You are pratically the President of Sosua...

Of course you feel safe in this environment...

BrooklynBeas
03-31-2005, 12:26 PM
i must be vice pres... cause i feel safer then Brooklyn

WSJ3
03-31-2005, 12:28 PM
I am the Acalde...

I walk and talk and monger, but JimmyDR has all the chicas calling him MALO...

LOL.

BrooklynBeas
03-31-2005, 04:08 PM
I am the Acalde...

LOL.

I get that as well... Tu Muy Malo Tu Muy Malo... Tu Mucho chica chica

JD
03-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Call me El Sindico!
lol

continentalmike
04-01-2005, 04:13 AM
I am the Acalde...

LOL.

I get that as well... Tu Muy Malo Tu Muy Malo... Tu Mucho chica chica

I never get that... but I get treated like a local anyway...

JDR
04-01-2005, 07:10 AM
I am the Acalde...

LOL.

You got that right! :evil:

the_Jayman
04-09-2005, 09:08 PM
and with the resources of this site, you can get answers to 99% of your questions.

where can I rent a sail boat ?

El Drunko
04-10-2005, 06:07 AM
POP but ya have to take a Blood Alchol test first.....So Forget it.. :lol:

psriches
04-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Jayman wants a sailboat? Uh Oh!!!!