PDA

View Full Version : Chica search; I'm looking for...

Rodeo9112
06-26-2010, 02:55 PM
First off, I don't know what happened to my profile. I had to re-register as a newbie and thus, have lost all previous PMs and post records--oh well!

Anyway, when I visited Sosua back in July (I think), I met this chica at La Passions named Estefanie. This was back in the day when names like Ellie and Diana ruled the line up of La Passions girls. Anyway, Estafanie was a blanca (white-skinned) girl, who, at the time had what was likely natural blonde hair (although by the end of my trip, she had dyed it honey brown). But, she had the TIGHTEST cooch I had ever encountered! The craziest thing is that it stayed like that, after a couple hours of pounding, after the next morning pounding, after a day of work at La Passions and, likely getting pounded, and, after me pounding her again the next morning. She also had these little facial expressions that were seductive and would get any guy going.

Anyway, when I returned to Sosua in October, she was no longer working and her phone number wasn't in service. Just wondering if she's popped up again, as I'll be returning in a couple of weeks!

Yippie Kiyay,

Rodeo

LJDMV
06-26-2010, 05:01 PM
First off, I don't know what happened to my profile. I had to re-register as a newbie and thus, have lost all previous PMs and post records--oh well!

Anyway, when I visited Sosua back in July (I think), I met this chica at La Passions named Estefanie. This was back in the day when names like Ellie and Diana ruled the line up of La Passions girls. Anyway, Estafanie was a blanca (white-skinned) girl, who, at the time had what was likely natural blonde hair (although by the end of my trip, she had dyed it honey brown). But, she had the TIGHTEST cooch I had ever encountered! The craziest thing is that it stayed like that, after a couple hours of pounding, after the next morning pounding, after a day of work at La Passions and, likely getting pounded, and, after me pounding her again the next morning. She also had these little facial expressions that were seductive and would get any guy going.

Anyway, when I returned to Sosua in October, she was no longer working and her phone number wasn't in service. Just wondering if she's popped up again, as I'll be returning in a couple of weeks!

Yippie Kiyay,

Rodeo
If you had a photo of her I could let you know if i saw her there last week. the females there come and go often!!!

DKallmighty
06-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Rodeo thanks for the head ups If I find her I will be sure to stick stiff dick to her for you.

cdstart=Sosua&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/Brazil4.jpg&yr=2010&mo=6&da=30&hr=1&mi=50&sc=0&cdend=I%20Am%20In%20It%20and%20I%20Cant%20Get%20Out&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xff8000