PDA

View Full Version : Wingman for Samana

FritoBandito
06-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Hey mongers,

I'm heading back to Samana City for 3 days in late July/early August. Anybody interested in tagging along??

I'll take the Mel Tour bus to Bacardi Island on a Wednesday(about $50 US), and get off the bus which passes directly by the Hotel Docia (900 pesos/night in March '10, it'll be cheaper in summer) in Samana City (about a two block walk).

I'll take the public bus ($500 pesos) back to Sosua on a Saturday.

Definitely hit the carwash in Samana a couple of nights and take a daytrip to Rincon beach (THE most beautiful beach in the DR) again.

Here some pics Rincon Beach and the chicas at the carwash

PM me if you're interested in going....:)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=757907&securitytoken=1277738130-ede45de5a75eeeadc839da2d9f1851463f0f3377)

FritoBandito
06-30-2010, 06:31 PM
cdstart=undefined&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=undefined&mo=undefined&da=undefined&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=undefined&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

Pic 786_ Map of Bacardi Island

Pic 806_Sea Lion at Cayo Levantado

Bacardi Island (Cayo Levantado) is an island about a mile off the coast near Samana City (Santa Barbara de Samana).

Bacardi Rum used to film their rum commercials here back in the '70s and '80s because they thought Cayo Leventado was the quintessential Caribbean island....hence the name "Bacardi Island."

Notice the sand beach in the lower right of the pic of Bacardi Island....

FritoBandito
06-30-2010, 06:34 PM
cdstart=3%20Weeks%20Vacation%20in%20Sosua&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2010&mo=7&da=21&hr=2&mi=30&sc=0&cdend=%2E%2E%2ELet%20the%20Party%20Begin%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xff00ff&untilcolor=0xff00ff

imrealareyou
06-30-2010, 06:38 PM
damn that beach looks insane. add that place to my next journey. thanks for posting pics.

BigLongBeach
07-05-2010, 10:37 PM
My wingman and I might spend a few days in Samana in late July or early August. We still havent figured it out but we are looking to lay low and relax. Maybe stop in Sosua 1st to audition a couple of girls and invite them over for a day or 2 and send them back.

FritoBandito
07-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Cool...I think you'll enjoy the place.

I really dig Samana City....it has a little different vibe to it than Sosua...and there's plenty of poontang around if you know where to look for it.

Hit the carwash on the maindrag...that's ground zero for the party scene and chicas.

People are real friendly in town. I was partying with some locals at the carwash, and they kept me and my wingman's beer glass full for hours, pouring beer from their own bottles....

FritoBandito
07-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Poking out like a thumb on the far northeastern corner of the Dominican Republic (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Dominican+Republic), away from the crunch and bustle of big cities and tourist hordes, the 30-mile-long Samana Peninsula is known for its natural beauty and a host of adventurous ways to enjoy it. Its long white-sand beaches, fringed by coconut palms and lapped by turquoise waters, offer remarkable solitude for such picture-postcard settings. Away from the coast, by contrast, the peninsula is mostly wild--a tropical tangle of lush forests, waterfalls, and deep green mountains (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Green+Mountains).

Yet there are plenty of creature comforts to ease the hard edges. The main town, Santa Barbara de Samana (more commonly known simply as "Samana"), offers up a range of tourist amenities along the southern tier of the peninsula.

SANTA BARBARA DE SAMANA

Santa Barbara de Samana, usually called simply Samana, is best known as the jumping-off point for whale-watching excursions in Samana Bay. The town itself is modern and pleasant, with houses dotting the hillsides overlooking the bay, a nice seaside business area that often bustles with diners and club-goers in the evenings, and plenty of palm trees and lush tropical vegetation. Following past fires and a local version of urban renewal in the latter decades of the 20th century, however, virtually all remnants of the old 18th-century city are gone.

* NIGHTLIFE

The bars and late-night restaurants along the Malecon are the happening spots, with a number of rum shacks blaring merengue (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/merengue) and bachata (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Bachata) music.

Naomi, a disco above L'Hacienda restaurant, is the slickest nightclub in town, playing both merengue and Euro hits.

Avenida Rosario Sanchez is the center of a rough-and-tumble heavy drinking scene. For a really offbeat experience, visit the car wash along the Calle Santa Barbara. A genuine car wash during the day, it turns into a dancing and drinking place at night. You'll find similar car wash scenes in other Dominican towns.

Along with its palm-covered terrain, the Samana Peninsula is best known for its spectacular beaches--one of them rated among the best in the world. With most of the finest beaches located along the northern edges of the peninsula.

Cayo Levantado

With its gleaming white-sands, swaying coconut palms, and glistening (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/glistening) blue waters, this small island--once celebrated in Bacardi commercials as the ideal Caribbean paradise--features the most beautiful beaches in the near vicinity of the city of Samana.

****Playa Rincon****

The prize of the peninsula, and a strong contender for the finest beach on the entire island, isolated Playa Rincon has won plaudits from top travel magazines as one of the world's best beaches. Located at the base of the 2,000-foot mountains at the west end of Bahia del Rincon, whose turquoise waters are crystal-clean, Playa Rincon offers nearly three miles of uninterrupted white sands (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/White+Sands) and lush palm groves--which all adds up to an idyllic backdrop for an island castaway (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/castaway) experience. To add to local flavor, Dominican families run makeshift kitchens on the west end of the beach, selling excellent grilled fish and lobster dishes. There's also a small waterfall forming a refreshing pool at its base on the west end across from the picnic tables.

continentalmike
07-06-2010, 06:44 AM
During my last trip I rented a jeepeta and took a trip to Samana (23/9 - 25/9).

1) Las Terrenas.

Entered the samana pensinula through Nagua so this was my first stop. Dropped my jeepeta at the beach and took a long stroll towards playa bonita.

At the end of playa bonita (coming from Las Terrenas, before the curve on the beach) there is a little wooden shack where they play bachata and sell coke and vice-presidentes. There are also semi-pro's there. I met 4 girls there and did some dancing with one of them. Bought them no drinks but set up a meeting for later in the evening to go dancing and proceeded to walk back across the beach (15 min walk into las Terrenas). The girls walked back by the road and I told one of them ( beautifull tall negrita, 24, with a killer ass) to come over and meet me in the bushes on the road side. We did some kissing and fondling. I told her I would pick her up for some getting to know each other at 8 in front of the disco.

I changed my clothes (on the road somewhere) and bought some rum and coke and headed for the Codetel shack. I called my novia to tell her I was ok and then called the girl from the beach. It was late (9) so I told her to hurry up and get her black ass to the Codetel office and to wear something sexy. She never complained and promptly showed up, wearing a very skimpy green top and short, short, mini, mini skirt and got in the car, she was happy to see me.

We then went for a drive towards El Limon, stopping at various points along the way where we kissed and I fondled those basketballs she called her ass.. she sucked my dick like a hoover, we drank some rum and we were having a good time.. with bachata on the cd-player.

I told her I would like to check into a hotel for some R&R and she readily agreed. We stopped at the hotel El Limon (700 RD$ for the night), a nice airco room, swimming pool, great bathroom, nice place.. we got some ice and glasses from the reception and went to the room, where I set up the music and she mixed the drinks. We drank some, we gradually undressed and took a shower she washed me and I washed her, I loved her kisses and ass.. she had hardly any tits but that ass, man that ass...

We went to the bed and she sucked me very well but I wanted to plug that booty.. she was nice and tight and hot and wet.. we worked the sheets for about an hour and a half, taking turns doing the work, gyrating and slipping and sliding, then hammering hard and I finally came doing it doggy-style.. with my eyes and hands filled with the best ass ever, while sliding my pole in between and seeing those pussy lips stretch when I pulled back my dick.. After an intense orgasm I pulled out my dick ..

We washed and we were a little hungry so we took the jeepeta and went to the local diner where we ate pollo con tostones sold from a roadside stall (RDS$ 90 for the two of us). She cleaned my chicken and we had a great time joking around.

She didn't dance with me in the afternoon but she claimed to be a good dancer and wanted to see how we would move together.. on the dance floor. On the way to the roadstall we had passed a tipico so we went there... Basically an open air disco with a big Presidente fridge and loud musica tipico.. everybody inside was pitch-black.. enter él touristo' with his puta (hahahaha) or so everybody thought. I bought a Presidente (grande @ RDS$ 50) for the both of us and we sat down and watched the dancing a little (more curiousity form the locals, what is this guy doing here).. after a few songs we got up and I did my thing on the dance floor.. silence from the local populace.. this gringo can dance! We drank our Presidente and one more.. after some more dancing we went back to the hotel...

At the hotel we did a little skinny dipping and had a bit of foreplay in the pool.. then back to the room for a repeat performance and we went to sleep.

Morning rolled around and we woke up, we had another great round of super good sex , we made a really good combination.. and then breakfast by the pool. It turned out to be incluido with the room and she knew the girl tending the buffet so we chatted a bit and then cleaned out the hotel room.

Into the jeepeta and back to Las Terrenas where I dropped her off and left for Samana. This amazing girl had not cost me a penny and never asked me for anything.. if I'm ever in Las Terrenas again I'll sure look her up!

2 Las Galeras

After visiting Samana, eating reasonably good at the Cafe Francais and then being hassled so much I decided to leave. I drove up to Las Galeras, a beautifull ride across the peninsula. The town itself is a little strip leading onto the beach, where I parked my jeepeta next to the beachbar. I sat and drank a cuba-libre (@40 RDS$) and looked at the available talent. There were lots of people in there eating and drinking and hanging around, not much tourists. I got hassled for the usual stuff, like 'jewelry' eating camarones etc, but nothing major and it cooled down once they realised I didn't go for that shit, just say no thanks, it will work just fine.

I spotted one I liked; an almost white girls with BIG titties and red afro-hair (I believe the correct term is redbone). So after I made some eye contact I got up and walked outside to çheck something on the jeepeta'. The girl was outside in 15 sec and we started chatting. I asked her to show me around the scenery and she jumped into the jeepeta and we drove off over the beach. We stopped at a point overlooking the sea and we got out of the car...

I took out the ron/coke and ice, some beach towels and we made ourselves comfortable.. we rapped some and I asked her to show me her titties... she stripped and showed me everything (at the beach around 14:00 pm).. how could I resist? Big white titties and a nice ass... she blew me first and we then had an easy fuck on the beach (all with condom).. nothing special really, but she did have great tits.

Afterwards, she told me she worked at the disco and served beer and herself.. I told her I might drop by later that evening we got in the jeepeta and I returned her to the disco so she coud sleep some before working. When she got out she asked me for some money to eat some but I told her I would take her out to dinner if I showed up that night and drove off into the sunset....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=11483&securitytoken=1278412523-aaf462ef219c235a17c69f0aaabc649c602934d0)

DEPUTY DAWG
07-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Damn CM as cool as the other side of the pillow u r..... I was planning to visit there next month. This is very encouraging and great intel. Glad you had a good time!!! We gotta play catch-up sometime. I still wanna come out to your part of the world

BigLongBeach
07-10-2010, 08:31 PM
CM/Frito, how are the women in that area complexion wise? Are they morena, india, or light skinned?

There are notes in the threads about this being a point along the old slave trading roots so expect more morenas

but my friend who has family there claims all the girls are light skinned

in all the threads about samana the girls are more india complexion....

i prefer the inbetween india types and my friend prefers the light skinned ones and isnt really into the morenas.

The tentative plan is to fly in2 the capital spend the weekend there then drive up to samana and stay there a few days b4 heading home.

manofsteele69
07-10-2010, 08:41 PM
I am a newbie and just got back from Sosua. How far is Samana from sosua?

FritoBandito
07-10-2010, 11:07 PM
CM/Frito, how are the women in that area complexion wise? Are they morena, india, or light skinned?

There are notes in the threads about this being a point along the old slave trading roots so expect more morenas

i prefer the inbetween india types and my friend prefers the light skinned ones and isnt really into the morenas.

The tentative plan is to fly in2 the capital spend the weekend there then drive up to samana and stay there a few days b4 heading home.

I was told that people in Samana were generally darker than in other parts of the country, which may be true, but that fact wasn't readily apparent from my observations.

It just looks like another part of the Dominican to me. And like in all parts of the DR, you have girls in all different shades of color.

Are you going to Las Terrenas?? Everyone raves how great it is there, but I wasn't impressed after touring the town. My wingman in Samana, who I met by chance on the Mel Tours Bacardi Island excursion, got off the bus in Samana City as I did. He was going to go to Las Terranas the next day after spending the night in Samana. The following day, I split cab fare with him the because I wanted to see that town myself, too.

Our taxi driver gave us a tour of the town and the beaches, and my wingman (he was from Denmark and spoke excellent English) decided to go back to Samana City to spend the rest of his time there.

A few things swayed his decision: 1) It was a considerable walk from the town to the beaches. 2) Vice versa, it was a considerable walk from the motels near the beach into town. 3) It looked like most of the businesses in town were ex-pat owned which, for the most part, means higher prices.
4) I think he really dug the party scene at the carwash in Samana City, as I did too, and he was going to miss it...

You'd be hard-pressed to find a motel room in Las Terrenas for 900 pesos a night, the rate we payed for our rooms at the Hotel Docia in Samana City.

Check out this thread on the hotel: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=265763&highlight=hotel+docia

And if you want to go to Rincon Beach, Samana City is closer as a home base.

continentalmike
07-11-2010, 01:39 AM

You can find anything up there... a good mix of morena's, india's and 'rubia's'...

This is the case all over the DR..

BigLongBeach
07-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Thanks for all the info guys. It looks like we'll add Samana to our itinerary. The tentative plan is weekend in SD, 2 days in Santiago, and spend the rest of the week in Samana.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a motel room in Las Terrenas for 900 pesos a night, the rate we payed for our rooms at the Hotel Docia in Samana City.

I'm not exactly sure where but he has family in Samana who owns property so we are waiting to see if they'll give us a family discount somewhere along the beach.

Jimmydr
07-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks for all the info guys. It looks like we'll add Samana to our itinerary. The tentative plan is weekend in SD, 2 days in Santiago, and spend the rest of the week in Samana.

I'm not exactly sure where but he has family in Samana who owns property so we are waiting to see if they'll give us a family discount somewhere along the beach.

Keep in mind that we like all kinds of pictures so shoot away.

afroski
07-11-2010, 07:34 PM
I see a cruise ship in one of your photos, do you remember what city/town that is in?

Also, will an english speaking person be able to get around well on the penninsula?

I'm thinking of coming back to the DR in Sept for the Labor day weekend and this might just be a good spot to hang out for a weekend. Spirit has air from ATL to SDQ for $548 for that weekend. From what I've seen online looks like about a 1.5 hour drive up from SDQ to Samana, correct?

FritoBandito
07-11-2010, 09:26 PM
I see a cruise ship in one of your photos, do you remember what city/town that is in?

Also, will an english speaking person be able to get around well on the penninsula?

I'm thinking of coming back to the DR in Sept for the Labor day weekend and this might just be a good spot to hang out for a weekend. Spirit has air from ATL to SDQ for $548 for that weekend. From what I've seen online looks like about a 1.5 hour drive up from SDQ to Samana, correct?

The cruise ship was off the coast of Bacardi Island which is only a short distance from Samana City.

I only speak a little Spanish and I didn't have too many communication problems in Samana.

If you go to the Hotel Docia, ask for a black guy by the name of Sam. He was our tourguide to Playa Rincon (pics above) and he speaks excellent English. He'll get a private car to take you there and it was , I think, 3,000 pesos for 2 people.

He's very trustworthy.

Rincon was the most beatiful beach I ever seen, I think.

FritoBandito
08-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi,

I'm in Sosua now, and I might be heading to Samana City on Thursday. Anybody want to go to Samana and split the cab fee??? It would be half of 4,500 pesos or 2,250 pesos. If more people even less. :mrgreen:

Frito