PDA

View Full Version : Some chicas have game, Some guys are Suckers!

jd_mine
03-25-2005, 03:35 PM
No I took no pictures. The first girl I ask was Yasmin. She said no because she knows somebody put her pictures on the internet. So I did not even try to ask the other girls.

She put her own pictures on the internet. She's on Amigos.com where she calls herself Ashley. I chatted with her on MSN and she claimed to be single, having broken up with her canadian boyfriend in September..........

WSJ3
03-25-2005, 05:08 PM
No I took no pictures. The first girl I ask was Yasmin. She said no because she knows somebody put her pictures on the internet. So I did not even try to ask the other girls.

She put her own pictures on the internet. She's on Amigos.com where she calls herself Ashley. I chatted with her on MSN and she claimed to be single, having broken up with her canadian boyfriend in September..........

That's funny (strange) because I was just there and she was boning my buddy calling him her novia.

Go figure...

All these chicas have game.

However Yasmine is super paranoid about the pics which leads me to believe that she still has the novia and doesn't want him to find out about the extra pay for play that she engages in.

jd_mine
03-25-2005, 05:23 PM
That's funny (strange) because I was just there and she was boning my buddy calling him her novia.

Well, ofcourse on Amigos.com and consequently to me she claims to be single. It's kinda hard to say you're looking for a husband on the website and then have a boyfriend :-).
In my MSN chat she claimed to be connecting from her home where she had internet. She claimed her father was the manager of the energy plant in Costambar and had been for 11 years.
All the while I was almost sure it was the Yasmin I saw on this site :-).

WSJ3
03-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Well she has to live...

I don't mind as long as she can keep the story straight.

gdogg
03-26-2005, 08:18 AM
Her stories are fairly consistent, especially if you compare them to the stories the other chicas tell.

JDR
03-26-2005, 09:19 AM

Well, ofcourse on Amigos.com and consequently to me she claims to be single. It's kinda hard to say you're looking for a husband on the website and then have a boyfriend :-).
In my MSN chat she claimed to be connecting from her home where she had internet. She claimed her father was the manager of the energy plant in Costambar and had been for 11 years.
All the while I was almost sure it was the Yasmin I saw on this site :-).

Lies, lies and more lies.
There are families of 7 living in shacks on 4,000 a month then there are these chicas that can't get by on 40,000 pesos a month for some reason? :(

psriches
03-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Her stories are fairly consistent, especially if you compare them to the stories the other chicas tell.She is still a hoe as you already know. It's just that her game is a step above the rest. She's into the long term western union thing. Whatever she can get in the short term is just extra. Some cats are getting it for free or close to it. But that is how she draws you in. One has to be very smart with her in order to benefit. :wink:

jd_mine
03-26-2005, 12:53 PM
She is still a hoe as you already know. It's just that her game is a step above the rest. She's into the long term western union thing. Whatever she can get in the short term is just extra. Some cats are getting it for free or close to it. But that is how she draws you in. One has to be very smart with her in order to benefit.

Well, this site helps! :-)
Because of this site I could MSN with her as a prospective husband all the while knowing who and what she was. :-)
I might even pay her a visit at the salon......if I can find the time.

gdogg
03-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Her stories are fairly consistent, especially if you compare them to the stories the other chicas tell.

She is still a hoe as you already know. It's just that her game is a step above the rest. She's into the long term western union thing. Whatever she can get in the short term is just extra. Some cats are getting it for free or close to it. But that is how she draws you in. One has to be very smart with her in order to benefit. :wink:

Exactly!! She never asked for anything, but did try to work a con at the end of our three or so days together. Other than that, she definitely was doing that novia thing.

Willie
03-26-2005, 01:27 PM
I see nothing wrong with a chica having game. A hoe will try to get as much as she can for doing as little as possible, and she should. If guys are pussy starved, or act as if they are and are willing to pay outrageous prices, then its not the chicas fault. She is a hoe and she doing exactly what a hoe does, separating you from your money.

Its up to the monger to have some game, to be in control of his actions. If you are dumb enough to send money to a hoe via WU then shame on you, dont blame the chica. You knew that she was a hoe all along. Hoes sell sexual favors. Dont act surprised that because you sent her an extra $100US she is still selling herself.

As Jimmy said, there are families who struggle and get by on $4000 pesos/month. So it should be obvious that no hoe should ever be able to convince you that she needs money. She makes more than enough.

Willie

Pana
03-26-2005, 01:35 PM
I see nothing wrong with a chica having game. A hoe will try to get as much as she can for doing as little as possible, and she should. If guys are pussy starved, or act as if they are and are willing to pay outrageous prices, then its not the chicas fault. She is a hoe and she doing exactly what a hoe does, separating you from your money.

Its up to the monger to have some game, to be in control of his actions. If you are dumb enough to send money to a hoe via WU then shame on you, dont blame the chica. You knew that she was a hoe all along. Hoes sell sexual favors. Dont act surprised that because you sent her an extra $100US she is still selling herself.

As Jimmy said, there are families who struggle and get by on $4000 pesos/month. So it should be obvious that no hoe should ever be able to convince you that she needs money. She makes more than enough.

Willie
Exactly correct!!, You have to be on top of your game always never ever slip and let them get the best of you.

Apos
03-26-2005, 02:25 PM

Willie

Quite right, it's not the chica's fault. imagine yourself in her circumstances.
bottom line is we are responsible for our actions.

JDR
03-26-2005, 03:44 PM

Willie

Con men don't get arrested in Canada? They do here when they get busted. :twisted:

Apos
03-26-2005, 04:06 PM
but we're talking about the DR :)

JDR
03-26-2005, 04:35 PM
but we're talking about the DR :)

Any chica that can force mongers to stay away and maybe keep friends away is a general threat to the flow of dollars into Sosua.

el_papi_chew_low
04-11-2005, 04:48 PM

This is funny - pure comedy. :D

D_W_
04-11-2005, 05:15 PM

Apos,

You can't know better until you know better and in between is a lying whore. I don't care how poor you are...it doesn't give you the right to rip some one off.

And it's not like these stupid putas are in it to feed their families...
They spend it on themselves brother...with the exception of some.

psriches
04-11-2005, 05:30 PM

This is funny - pure comedy. :DYes it is quite comical!!

Apos
04-11-2005, 05:46 PM

Apos,

You can't know better until you know better and in between is a lying whore. I don't care how poor you are...it doesn't give you the right to rip some one off.

And it's not like these stupid putas are in it to feed their families...
They spend it on themselves brother...with the exception of some.

i agree Dogwood, dishonesty is wrong.

I was not commenting on that but on what Willie said

Willie wrote:

Willie

basically that i don't fault the chicas for asking high prices or for WU. it's a whole different story if she agrees to one thing then tries to change the deal or otherwise rips a guy off. that is wrong.