PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaack

will_blueprint
03-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Well Fellas, the question kid is back. I will hit you all with the full trip report soon as I get my mind in order. It had a great time, Didnt do everything I wanted but got most of it done. You guys were right about my guy too but I will get to that in the trip report. I do have another prob though, while packing my cam to go home (couldnt have asked for a better time) I dropped and broke it, So on monday I have to go out in seach of a card reader to post my pics.

In the mean time I wanna give some shouts to People that helped me while in Sosua.

Thanks to John (Lost Gringo), Lou (Shark Bar), Roger (Carib. Comm), Peter (Passions), Jason and Sandy from Anventure Car rental, and Francisco form one of the shops on the beach, and Papi Chewlow for a needed confidence boost.

Also would like to say thanks to all my fellas on here for answereing my 50 million questions they did help alleviate a lotta BS with the little about of time that I had to monger ( will get to that in the trip report too, friend related)

Look for the info to start rolling out by Mon!

Apos
03-26-2005, 06:30 PM
if the camera will powerup you should be able to download the pics to your harddrive via cable.

i bet you already thought of that.......i'm just impatient :lol:

gdogg
03-26-2005, 06:35 PM
Welcome back!! Glad you had a good time! The questions are never a problem, so long as you put the answers to good use (wow, that sounded almost profound).
:shock: :lol:

Has the withdrawal hit yet?
:cry:

Apos
03-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Welcome back!! Glad you had a good time! The questions are never a problem, so long as you put the answers to good use (wow, that sounded almost profound).
:shock: :lol:

Has the withdrawal hit yet?
:cry:

It will, i hate that part!

Your questions were fine, i know there were others lurking that made use of the same info...or will if they every get it together and go :P

psriches
03-26-2005, 07:05 PM
It was great meeting you Wil. You definitely held your own...... :wink:

will_blueprint
03-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Well fellas here's day 1 of my trip report:

DAY 1

Arrived @ POP airport and went over to adventure to pick up the car, They we cool and everything set up and ready for me. Head out for the drive to Sosua. Well Gdogg was right It really is a third world country. The initial shock was OMG what have we gotten ourselfs into. So we head of to the realestate company we are renting out villa from and have a loong talk with the agent. I was like OK well just take me to the villa and we will be sitting by the pool for 7 days. My guy wanted to get the hell outta town (warning sign 1) SO the villa was as nice as we expected so we took the stuff in the house. The agent decided to take us ona tour thrugh town (to make us more comfortable) well it did the opposite. And dureing the drive we noticed that the Air con didnt work, SO back to the airport to switch vehicles. Get the the airport and talk to Jason @ Adventure, He is form POP so he drives us around and shows up POP and Playero Dorado which my guy feels muchmore comfotable with. Very resorty. So we get a place there also. But being the monger I am I decide not to waste the night, SO I drive back to Sosua and go to passions and Hook up with Aida. for a massage (barbie was busy and wasnt 100% sure Monica was who I thought she was) plus we appear ti be vibin so. Take her to the back for massage and it quickly turned in to something else and got hot. Well next things she asked for was a salida. Well I got a lil too big for my briches and was like i aint paying no salida fee (big mistake) so we messed around some more in back, but obviously I had turned her off so basically the night ended there and drive back to playero dorado.

Day2

Wake up ans start the drive back to Sosua to move out. I dont know what the hell happened but it was like night a day, seemed like a totally different place, I talked with our agent and she was like well yest was payday that why it was so many people on the street and looking so dirty and everything, Plus it was just the initial shock most people have. Well so things were all good,so we decide to hit the beach. Literally 2 mins after hitting the beach I see 2 FINE ass young ladies walking down the beach and we make eye contact. In my best spanish I introduce myself and friend we eexchange nums and plan to hook up later. I decided the first place for us to hit was the shark bar I have heard so much about. And there it was Lou sitting at the table So I introduce myslef tell him about the site and everything and we were instantly treated like kings. we sititng down having beers and watching tv when John rolls up Lou tells him who I am and we have some laughs and kicks it. He asks if I had my dick wet yet so I was like not really then he was like OK i will call up a couple of girls for you guys, 5 mins later guess who is walking up to the shark bar but Rosa and her friend (I forget her name). Talk about a coincidesce I was like we just met 10 mins ago. So after a lil convo i ask my guy if he wanted to take em back to the crib, he said nah (Warning sign2) so I was like fine fuck it I will do a 3some. they take me back to their place in Charmicos. We do the do for a long time (pics to come) and sp we go back to the beach. Show my guy pics of what he missed, and we chill for a while longer watch some games and decided back to head back to the all inclusive for dinner, :roll: So exciting. But I still have hope for my buddy.

More to come later.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-28-2005, 01:11 PM
I know it's to late, but DUMP HIS DON"T WANT TO DO NOTHING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway thats the way to get started I believe you had what the boys call a Happy Hour and what a happy hour INDEED. Good report can't wait for the next one :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

continentalmike
03-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Well done.. after overcoming the initial shcok you hit it in stride and even took off without your guy.. I'm sure he will come around and start to see things your way..

Good report and keep enjoying yourself

knotty
03-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Damn, I hope your boy didn't try to drag you down the whole time. I really hope it perked up later, and got him some ass, got his knob slobbed.

Willie
03-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Another reason why I like travelling alone. No one to worry about.

Willie

Pana
03-28-2005, 01:26 PM
You have to go to DR with somebody who is looking to do the same thing as you or go alone. Nice start so far on your trip cant wait to read the rest.

will_blueprint
03-28-2005, 01:46 PM
DAY 3

Wake up chill in the pool for a while then decided to go to the beakc and check out the scenery. Got a few more nums for future reference. Spent most of the day @ the Lost gringo joking with John, Beatris and Yessica. Around 4 we decided to go to passions and mess with our girls Aida and yenni. (Ada for me) Got a massage and a little fun then decided to go get dinner. Went back to the crib to nap for a min. As I lay in bed I remember seeing something that looked like a castle off in the distance, I go to check my "monger map" and my eyes werent deceiving me. IIT WAS THE PALACE!!! I woke up roarin to go You guys know where I was headed to as soon as I awoke, Well we wake up from out naps, go for swim then go to dinner at the waterfront. Man this place in beautiful!!!! all I could think about was damn i should have brought a nice chica with me. But oh well. So after dinner off to the palace we go... or so i thought. We get to the Palace, and my guy asks what is it, so I tell him, in a nice way, so he was like why is it walled and no one in the pool. I was like listen to the people talking, everyone is @ the bar. So he was just like it looks dead I was like there is a reason for that, he asked what was that, so at this point i had to tell him the whole truth about the palace. There came my biggest disappoint me of the whole trip... to that point. he response and I quote " I dont know feel comfortable going to a walled known hoarhouse and we dont speak the language" I was like well i can just flip the switch ( I swear i coundnt remember no spanish for normal transactions but put a piece of puss infront of me and my spansh went back to 1st grade grammar school lol. ) anyay so I was like I wont pressure the lad, so we went back to Passions so he and yeni could look at each other. When I got there it looks as if my girl Ada was occupied with another client, and what I was sure that was Monica was bouncing her ass right in my face better than a Luke Vid. So my one track mind, I tell Peter, I wanna take her home for TLN, and of course he didnt have a problem with that. (not knowing the firestorm that would await me tomorrow) So anyway I get Monica home we have a snack y cerveza by the pool, then i take a quck dip in the pool. Then it was off to the rompous room. I am sure you guys dont have to ask how she was, it was stupendous. BTW my guy didnt wanna bring Yini home after all that either eventhough she pratically begged him, His excuse now, he has the shits. Which he did and it did put another damper on the trip taking him home every hour so he could drop one. :evil:

freakaccident
03-28-2005, 02:09 PM
And then?

Kevy
03-28-2005, 02:13 PM
You gotta be careful wil and leave the Wuss at home. You would have been better of going youself. At least you are having fun.

Kevy
03-28-2005, 02:16 PM
Did you know this guy was such a pussy before you left? or did that happen on the trip? All the spanish scared him or something?

Dick Dawson
03-28-2005, 02:23 PM
I have 2 words for your friend: Performance Anxiety

Kevy
03-28-2005, 02:24 PM
I have 2 words for your friend: Performance Anxiety

Survey says:

will_blueprint
03-28-2005, 02:27 PM
OK fellas. Although I am young I am from the old school, This is was and still in my best friend. I still believe in the rules bros before hoes. He had my back and i had his, That meant far more to me then the 1 or 2 pieces of puss I may have missed. I Knew he was gonna be a lil timid. This timid no but I was prepared for it. You can ask anyone who saw me there. I deinifely was not lakcing. I had like what 8-9 girls in 7 day ( not 8-9 times but 8-9 girls) wand wasnt even trying. Which is what mre than some people doon here, And it was my first trip. I can nver say I went to sleep hard. or my guy hindered me form gettin ass. It may not have been my frirst coich cause he couldnt have sealed a deal with her friend. BUT I still didn't go without ass at anypoint and time. Actually I think it tured out better, with the exception of Monica form Passions, The women I got were all new women that I havent seen or spoken of on here. So In actually it helped and made me work instead of being a lazy ass. We have all had hoes on here, but not many had had a non or semi puta. Be patient with m,y reports, it gets better. Plus he had the shits the whole trip. So truth be told I am not passing jusgement on him yet. The truth will be told in August when we return.

Kevy
03-28-2005, 02:30 PM
I hear ya Wil, I hope things turned out better further into the report. At least your having fun.

will_blueprint
03-28-2005, 02:48 PM
the trip is over, and yeah i had the time of my life

gdogg
03-28-2005, 02:56 PM

Willie

So true! Thanks to this site, you can locate a hanging partner after you arrive. Next time Will, go by yourself! You did good, regardless.

gdogg
03-28-2005, 03:03 PM
OK fellas. Although I am young I am from the old school, This is was and still in my best friend. I still believe in the rules bros before hoes. He had my back and i had his, That meant far more to me then the 1 or 2 pieces of puss I may have missed. I Knew he was gonna be a lil timid. This timid no but I was prepared for it. You can ask anyone who saw me there. I deinifely was not lakcing. I had like what 8-9 girls in 7 day ( not 8-9 times but 8-9 girls) wand wasnt even trying. Which is what mre than some people doon here, And it was my first trip. I can nver say I went to sleep hard. or my guy hindered me form gettin ass. It may not have been my frirst coich cause he couldnt have sealed a deal with her friend. BUT I still didn't go without ass at anypoint and time. Actually I think it tured out better, with the exception of Monica form Passions, The women I got were all new women that I havent seen or spoken of on here. So In actually it helped and made me work instead of being a lazy ass. We have all had hoes on here, but not many had had a non or semi puta. Be patient with m,y reports, it gets better. Plus he had the shits the whole trip. So truth be told I am not passing jusgement on him yet. The truth will be told in August when we return.

Glad it got better, Will. Congrats on the undiscovered chicas...and Monica!!
:twisted:

Remember that the D.R. isn't for everyone. This may not be the ideal "vacation" spot for your friend. I may see you there in August.

moshy2k
03-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Tell it GDOGG,

I would never have thought I would have had so much fun flying down there solo. There is almost always a ISOC guy around who you can hang with and have a blast. Actually it seems that you have more fun with ISOC then guys you bring down.

JDR
03-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Tell it GDOGG,

I would never have thought I would have had so much fun flying down there solo. There is almost always a ISOC guy around who you can hang with and have a blast. Actually it seems that you have more fun with ISOC then guys you bring down.

Off to Aventura I went one day, did I find someone to go, no, I found 4 other ISOC guys that went. :D

will_blueprint
03-28-2005, 03:28 PM

Willie

So true! Thanks to this site, you can locate a hanging partner after you arrive. Next time Will, go by yourself! You did good, regardless.

See thats exactly the thing I am not worried about. In august 9 times outta 10 he will be sitting right there on the plane next to me, when he is in full effect and not tiid the can definitely wreck shop. Plus he my boy, if it goes to blows, they 2 of us will definitely clear out a room. And plaus when we come down in AUG we gonna be rollin in a big group. So there should be no problems with someone who is down to monger in my crew. And Like u said i hooked up with cool hand, papi, John, and lou and had access to psriches for resources So I i did get down bad more pussy was just a phone call away. But I will make more effort to kick it with oyu guys next trip tho

freakaccident
03-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Tell it GDOGG,

No arguing about where to go or what to do or when to get up. Im looking forward to going solo.

gdogg
03-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Tell it GDOGG,

Off to Aventura I went one day, did I find someone to go, no, I found 4 other ISOC guys that went. :D

...and I tagged along on the next day! That place was a cool find!

will_blueprint
03-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Day 4

I woke up this mon and will not be deined, My guy had the shits still so I decided the best thing to do was to tell him and just sit by the poool. Just dont shit in the pool. First place I hit was the beach. Chilled at Lost Gringo At the table was a a super fine tall bigh tiited girl maned Maria Teresa and Her cousin that I wanted to fuck bad too. But I had to go with Maria teresa for looks only she had her cousin beat but the cousin looked like a better fuck. But in hope that I would get good pics i went with MT (I was wrong no pics but worth the experience and fuck) So we get back and my guy is still in the pool, so in hopes of motivating him we hop in the pool too, her in her underwear, so we didnt last long there so off to shower and fucking, we started off slow but this girl was eager to please me, I dont like tall girls for certian positions but she wasnt bad at all. after a good couple of hours i take her back. From the females I been gettin blown up and outta mins so I head over to carib comm to buy some more. On my way i seen this nice cutie over @ dominos form a distance, I step an (forgot her name it was something like Besos or something like that) get her back to the crib and tellher she is on trail basis, if she does good she gets a TLN if not back to dominoes... well we fuck, then go to dinner...... the fuck was.... well I tookher back to domino's lol wasnt bad but wasnt great. Well its only about 9-10 but i dont feel like mongering, so I hit Rosa on the hip tell her meet me on the strip and she dgets the TLN until about 4 am when her roomie calls and is like she is locked out, so I have to drive her over to Charmicos and just reluctantly decide to stay the rest of the night over there. [/b]

el_papi_chew_low
03-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks to John (Lost Gringo), Lou (Shark Bar), Roger (Carib. Comm), Peter (Passions), Jason and Sandy from Anventure Car rental, and Francisco form one of the shops on the beach, and Papi Chewlow for a needed confidence boost.!

No doubt, big fella. It was cool meeting you as well. You had me and Cool Hand going with that vid ... was funny as hell. Yuse a wild guy. Glad to see you had such a great time.

knotty
03-28-2005, 11:58 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but you should leave your homeboy home. From the way you're describing his time there gives me the impression that he wasn't having fun at all. Then he gets the shits. Damn, but you can't dodge that. I hope he has more fun in August.

BrooklynBeas
03-29-2005, 08:21 AM
what did u pay for Playa Dorada a night?

Reel Deal
03-29-2005, 08:50 AM
@ tips for your friend:

1) Don't drink the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If'n it doesn't have a top screwed on, it doesn't go wown the gullet.

2) Immodium should be in your bag. Always.

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 09:46 AM
what did u pay for Playa Dorada a night?

They were rapin us, we paid 120 per person per night for a room, It sucked. It was drity and just not worth it in hindsight.. We stayed @ jack tar.

@ tips for your friend:

1) Don't drink the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If'n it doesn't have a top screwed on, it doesn't go wown the gullet.

2) Immodium should be in your bag. Always.

He was poppin immodium like candy. We always ate same things same places, etc. He just has a sensitive Tummy I guess. I just think he was being a lil too cautious with everything tho.

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Day 5

Woke up and we actually decided to be a tourist this day. So we make the short trip out to Cabarete. No hoes in siht but it was cool to look @ all the beach girls, Even got ones num, dont know what for but it was just the principle of it all. But it got old real quick after breakfast there. The level of arrogance from all the lil rich girls. My guy tummy starts rumbling so it is time to return to the casa. But i didnt wannamake the trip in vain so I stop by and pick up Maria Teresa. Still dont trust me and the cam but it was a nice quickie fuck. After my guy makes sure he dumps all the food out, and I am finish, I gave up, Mike mix had me unable to bust a ut to save my life, but I am walking around with a missle though :) Well we go back to the beach and hang out for a while walking up and down and hanging at one of out fav bars. While walking past the international american bar (or something like that) I notice this chick looking like she wanted to eat me, so I couldnt pass this up, find out her name is Elizabeth and that her aunt speakes perfect English, I was like coool, I will meet you all for dinner. So we head to the bar cause that mid afternoon sun was getting hot. Well we are chillin and I notice something on one of our fav people on the beach who shall remain nameless for obvious reason. Sh was wearing something really tight and I was like :idea: she had one of the fattest pussies I have ever seen. I contemplated for a while on whether or not i should step. Well my boiling balls from earlier started to kick it so I spit a lil G in my best spanish and wtf It worked. Now I found out how jealous dominican women can be form the Monica and Ada situation, but i decide to commit suicide and work it. Well it work and yes it was suicide but it was worth it, just had to be careful with setting up stuff for the next trip. Well after we are done I take her back to the beach and my guy is still sitting there looking, planted, happy and drunk lol. So I dont feel bad about being gone. Asked him if he had been productive while I was gone and he said he just got frustrated with not speaking spanish and I took the book AND the pocket translator with me. Well its lates and time for the beach to close down. So we dicde to leave and head to Lo Roca for dinner. Nice owner and waitress, I got her number for future referrence. Dinner was GREAT had the Tiger shirimp highly recommended. My guy claims he saw a rat but i think he was just drunk lol. I thien realized that i forgot to call ol girl to meet for dinner, so I call and tell her to meet me @ classicos tonight instead. Go home to nap and get ready for the night. Wake up about 1 and head to the strip. Stop off @ Sosua life first. Nice bartenders but no real honeys i was interested in. SO I am fliring with 3 of the bar tenders. Well I got bored with that after a while. SO I asked the one I liked best what time she got off, and I will be back, Rolled to Classicos, finally I was in HEAVEN A club that reminded me of the ones back home, Hip Hop techno and sweatin women all over me I Love it, See the girl I was supposed to meed so we go back downstairs to have a convo and possibly set up shit for the night. Well She explains that she's not a puta so I wont have to pay for anything, she is looking for a long term novio. I was like I can play the role for a sec. then it was apparent the take was on. She ASKED ME FOR MY CHICAGO NUMBER!!! so I just made a number outta my head then promptly got rid of her ASAP. Head back to Sosua Life to see my girl there but she had gotten off work a lil early so I missed her. As I am walking out guess who is walkign in ROSA!!!! Damn I had to get rid of her quick, so I was basically being an asshole to her cause At the time I didnt really wanna be bothered with her that night. Go back to classicos and have the tyme of my life. Me and my guy (can u believe it) were getting lapdances form these 2 chicks, His was fine, mine was OK but i was willing to take one for the team but he failed to seal the deal, still being a lil scaredy cat. She wanted him so bad though. So oh well i was tired sleepy and very drunk and didnt wanna be babbling in some girls ear so I call Rosa back up and tell her to get to classicos immediately. She is there within 10 mins. we go back to the crib, have a snack chill out hang out and be cools as hell. She is really a cool female, just very aggressive. Well as the alcohol is wearing off time to fuck, we fuck until almost 7 in the morn, She tells me she is very happy I called her back cause she was sgoing to Santo Domingo in the morn and she did wanan see me, that why she was stalking. So I use that to my advatage and get a freebie from her. We cuddled and slept and she kept waking me up from my snoring lol :D

continentalmike
03-29-2005, 10:32 AM
seems like you enjoyed your trip and buddy boy is coming around...

freakaccident
03-29-2005, 10:46 AM
Did he get any ass at all?

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 10:56 AM

he sure didnt

freakaccident
03-29-2005, 10:59 AM

he sure didnt

Next time he will know what to expect and I'm sure he will be more prepared. :wink:

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Day 6

Get a Call form Tampabukkake @ about 10 in the morning that the girls form classicos last night is requesting our presence @ the beach. So I wake Rosa up to my dick in her mouth for a quick BBJ. Shower together then gives Hugs and kisses as this is probably the last time I will see her since she is leaving today. Drop her off @ home then head to the beach. Get there then realzise I musta had beer goggle last night because there is no way in hell I would take one for the team for that chick, glad I didnt. Chill @ the lost gringo for a while. Then off to hunt for my midday fuck. I come accross this lil 18y/o spinner named Cecelia. I had to have it. SO I take her back to the crib for a around. Its just something nice about how a lil short petite misses fits so nicely between your legs when riding in reverse and how they scream with 225lbs on top of them. We go a couple of round, take some phots and then back to the beach. My guy still @ lost grinro with the 2 chicks form last night. Sit @ athe bar and guess who's there Papi Chew Low and cool hand introduce ourselves and share in the conquest of our trips so far. That have definitely been fuckin quality puss I am am highly impressed, Chill out @ lost gringo til the night. the head back home for dinner and naps. Watch the games then shower and off to the clubs, or so we though. There was NO MUSIC!!!!! I was like WTF is this shit, and Classicos was closed so we just stayed @ sosua life. This guy explained to us what was going, Well about an hour of that I got bored and started to scan my prospects. There were this group of 4 chicas. 3 fine ones and one ugly one, And all of em were making eyes @ me. but they didng look like putas and this being my last night i wanted a hoe to fuck my brains out. But soon after one of the girls gets picked up so I figure my assessment was wrong. So I call the 2 fine ones over introduce my self and my buddy. Found out neither of them speak a lick of english and i was onmy 3rd or 4th Red bull and vodka so i had to depends on my slurred broken spanish. So I seal the deal for both me andmy guy. Mine was named Albania Welll well well my guy was like he was in I coulnt believe it i was soo happy. So we take the chicas back, we play around in the pool, to entertain the security walking around. then off to our individual rooms. Well I picked a good one this was the nices, sweetest finest chica. after the first few seconds it became apparent that I needed some KY cause she was tight as all hell. SO not to interrupt my guy (the KY was in his room) I decide to quietly sneak in expecting him to be pounding awa. Well the MF is knocked out, fully dressed with his head in the girls lap and her running her fingers thru his hair. I was like i'll be damned. but oh well can;t lose my rock, I do back to my room and have the best night there. she was the best i had all week. and one of the wettest pussies i have ever seen. and she squirts a bit too. We fall asleepin cuddled together about 4 or 5 and sleep like that all night, a true GFE.

Day 7

Well I lay in bed as my girl was still sleep forn the hittin she has just received. It was my last day :cry: I wake her up with soem kissed and suckin those nice nips. and we almost make love. Nice change of pace, then lay in bed for the rest of mornin. I wake up go take the phones back to Roger, say my goodbyes to everyone on the beach and the cool waiters we had. I returne home, and while her friend had left my girl was still there!! SO I decide to put her to work and tell her to pack my stuff. and she did no questions asked. so now it was about time to go to the airport, I got her num and e-mail. We leave I was gonna drop her off at home but she said she wanted to go to the airport with me, which i thought was really sweet. So for her being so nice, I give her 200 pesos and tell her to take a taxi back to sosua instead of the motorc. I get on the plane in deep withdwawl. On the plane ride back all we did was embarass the women around us with my stores.

Thanks a lot guys for all the help on this trip I couldnt have made it without you all. Thanks a MILLION!!!!

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 11:43 AM

he sure didnt

Next time he will know what to expect and I'm sure he will be more prepared. :wink:

A larger groups of our friends should be coming too, so even more peer pressure.

freakaccident
03-29-2005, 12:20 PM

he sure didnt

A larger groups of our friends should be coming too, so even more peer pressure.

We had a friend do this in Mexico last time. We just left him in the room and went out and partied. Come to find out he didn't have any money and was embarassed to say anything. He only brought enough to eat and drink. Stupid fucker should have just asked instead of making excuses for 10 days.

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 12:30 PM
hey had money, and he knew I had him with money... i just didnt wanan go alone thats why i asked him
I told him he he wanted a chick i had him

I think he was scared of catching something too.

Thats what conoms are for tho

knotty
03-29-2005, 12:31 PM
DAMN!!! I was getting happy, I was rooting for your boy. NO PUSSY??? :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm amazed, but he seemed to loosen up later on in the trip.

BrooklynBeas
03-29-2005, 01:20 PM
i think your boy is gay and being that you went with him your gay too...

just kiddin... he just should never be travelling with you again...

agua chico
03-29-2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah man, your boy's situation is puzzling. :?

bigfroggy1
03-29-2005, 03:34 PM
great reports will_blueprint
but tough trip on your buddy
verry hard to get no pussy in dr ,when they start wiggling and lap rubbing
that gets my other head to thinking too much ti ignore :twisted:

moshy2k
03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
I can't believe a guy went to DR and got No PUSSY that makes no freaking sense. But at least you had a good time.

good post man. Don't take your friend back if he isn't with the whole DR thing it is just a waste for him.

Dick Dawson
03-29-2005, 04:36 PM
I think 2 things can happen when you go on your first mongering trip to a place where pussy is so abundant and available (especially if you're from the US).

1) You become like a kid in a candy store and dive right in without even thinking.

2) You become so nervous that you don't rise to the occasion.

Once you get past the first trip, it can (well, should) only get better. Hopefully that will happen to Will's friend.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-29-2005, 04:50 PM
I know that's your ace, your boy, your road dogg and a real one is hard to come by. BUTT FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. this trip is over and the next one is going to be bigger and better. IMO you need to have a talk with your crew cause they need to now ahead of time what the 411 truely is. Don't put anybody out on front street except your boy in private. Then let them know cause if not you'll be running a babysitting service. If they are really into this trip get them to do some research, just like you player. Man you've come across like a seasoned veteran. Glad you had a good time regardless of some events. Ya never know if and when you'll be able to make that trip again for sure cause shit happens, but I'd love to hang wit'ya one day I'm out in your neck of the woods or in the D.R. 8) 8) 8) 8)

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah thats the thing, I know he dont mind shackin, he gets more puss here than I do. I think it was just a combo of the shits, language barrier and knowing he cant kiss the girls (he needs that to get started) I think he will be ok next trip tho.

Apos
03-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah thats the thing, I know he dont mind shackin, he gets more puss here than I do. I think it was just a combo of the shits, language barrier and knowing he cant kiss the girls (he needs that to get started) I think he will be ok next trip tho.

now why the hell would he think you can't kiss the girls? :? you guys be hanging with the wrong chicas :lol: those girls are world class kissers.

i would't be with a girl i couldn't/wouldn't kiss. i sure the hell wouldn't fuck one i was afraid to kiss, condom be damned! who were you trying to set him up with? :P

will_blueprint
03-29-2005, 08:49 PM
he didnt believe i was intorducing him to non putas, he was like they just got finishesd sucking one of you alls dicks lol

Apos
03-29-2005, 08:54 PM
he didnt believe i was intorducing him to non putas, he was like they just got finishesd sucking one of you alls dicks lol

glad you caught the humour :lol:

intro him to a "nice" girl next time. you know he'll thank you for it :twisted:

freakaccident
03-30-2005, 09:07 AM

So he only kisses girls that have NEVER sucked a cock before? Sounds like he fucks a lot of liars. Tell him to bring a big bottle of Listerine and make the hoe swish.

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 09:40 AM
LOL he didnt wan end up kissing some hoes mouth that some dude just came in 5 mins before, I was like it is 12 in the after noon i doubt if they had dont that already lol. That is a good idea withthe listerine.

Tell You guys what, come in Aug. and you all can rip him a new asshole just like tampabukkake did lol

freakaccident
03-30-2005, 11:07 AM
LOL he didnt wan end up kissing some hoes mouth that some dude just came in 5 mins before, I was like it is 12 in the after noon i doubt if they had dont that already lol. That is a good idea withthe listerine.

Tell You guys what, come in Aug. and you all can rip him a new asshole just like tampabukkake did lol

yeah just have him carry a travel size bottle of listerine or buy her a shot of whiskey

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 01:02 PM
that what i did I demonstrated to them good hygene by showering and brushing teeth before fucking. and they all followed suit. I wasnt worried

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 01:09 PM
BTW check in the photo section for a lil help matching names with faces

DEPUTY DAWG
03-30-2005, 02:13 PM
that what i did I demonstrated to them good hygene by showering and brushing teeth before fucking. and they all followed suit. I wasnt worried
So not only did you pimp them, you also taught them proper dick in mouth edicate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very impressive :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

gdogg
03-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Great comeback, Will! It's good to see you're a loyal friend...hopefully your homey appreciates it. He could have made your trip a disaster if you had a different attitude.

Great report!

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks a lot Gdogg, I appreciate it a lot.

psriches
03-30-2005, 08:38 PM
Didn't stop your show Will !! You looked out for him but at the same time, did your thing!! A true pimp....... :wink:

CaseOne
04-16-2005, 06:35 PM
cool report...entertaining read..sounds like u tore that shit up

i can kind of relate..on my trip..my boy acted the same way..but not because he's gay..or a dud..but mainly because he's not real aggressive and he's shy....with another trip...i KNOW dude will open up...he thanked me when we got back though..because he realises he should have made the most of his time in paradise..