PDA

View Full Version : communicating with the chicas??? sosua

Jonew1
07-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Hey guys im new to this site. me and a friend of mine from the army are going to sosua in 30 days we leave august 1st and we are staying 9 nights at rockys blues bar and hotel. we have never been to the dominican republic before but we are wanting to pick up some chicas for sure. i've already did lots af research and found out quite a few places such as club 59 and a few others to find the chicas even heard of la passions. any wayon to my question. neither of us are very fluent in spanish and im just curious as to how do you communicate with the chicas. for instance.. how do you let them know if you want them to stay with you all night or if you just want them for a few hours.. another thing is what if my and my buddy go out and i find a girl and he hasent found oun yet and i want to tell her to hang out with us for a little while before we go back to the room so he can find some one. is it going to be hard to accomplish this? until now i've just been thinking its something im going to have to wait until i get there to find out but now that i've found this board i was hoping some of you more experienced guys could give me some pointers on this. thanks. ill be lookin forward to any replies

Maretti
07-01-2010, 03:26 PM
...rockys blues bar and hotel...
Somehow I find that funny and; I won't tell you why. You'll find out yourself!

As for your questions, I never had that kind of problem because "yo hablo español"; but I'd say that you won't have any problem getting your points across. Just use your imagination and if you really try, you can learn some Spanish before you leave.

Anyway, if you don't mind to visit a "lesser" stablishment, just make a right after you leave Rocky's and go to New Garden, I'm sure you'll find some guys in the bar there willing to give a pointer or two about what's going on in Sosua.

My advice, don't worry about a thing. Go and you'll have fun.

imrealareyou
07-01-2010, 06:20 PM
easy. i know words but cant have any form of real convo. it dont matter and i think its entirely more fun, but id try to learn some as that would be just as fun as i think about it.

you will be fine though. i was better speaking then a lot of guys i met that have been there numerous times. i guess knowing words and hand signals help.

all night, just say all night. they know that :)

Seville
07-01-2010, 09:14 PM
30 days to learn as much Spanish as you can. Not necessary but you will be glad you did. The food at Rocky's is good.

gdogg
07-02-2010, 06:49 AM
There are several threads for "newbies". Use the "search" function, or start here:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=301

Welcome!
:)

stevereds
07-02-2010, 11:13 AM
read, rerad and read some more on this board..this is the bible of mongering,as far as I am concerned. in ISOC we trust.

I don't speak spanish well..You can easily communicate with the chicas about prices and how long, etc. They know how us gringo's communicate and will understand you.

discuss price and amount of time beforehand..so both parties are in agreement.

Last trip, I told this chica..1500 pesos for1-2 hours tops. she agreed. I was done in an hour..paid her and she was out looking for more. I was done and ready to sleep anyways.

Jimmydr
07-02-2010, 11:14 AM
read, rerad and read some more on this board..this is the bible of mongering,as far as I am concerned. in ISOC we trust.

I don't speak spanish well..You can easily communicate with the chicas about prices and how long, etc. They know how us gringo's communicate and will understand you.

discuss price and amount of time beforehand..so both parties are in agreement.

Last trip, I told this chica..1500 pesos for1-2 hours tops. she agreed. I was done in an hour..paid her and she was out looking for more. I was done and ready to sleep anyways.

I saw your pictures and you are one scary looking dude. Could use you in Medellin when I am in centro.

johnfromnorthjersey
07-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Don’t worry about it, you will do fine. I speak zero Spanish and have had two successful trips. The chicas as are everywhere. It is something you have to experience to believe. The parade starts about 11am and peaks from 10pm until around 1am. On my first trip a veteran told me I would need a fly swatter at night to keep the chicas away and he was right. Funny thing is they can smell a newbie. Chose wisely. Think with your big head and not with the little one. All the chicas understand enough English to close a deal and they use their cell phones to show numbers. I bring an electronic translator which comes in handy but some of the chicas as are illiterate. If you want a no hassle evening (both with setting up the date and with the girl) pay the premium and take out one of the La Passion girls. Talk with the bar manager. She is cool & will set you up with a girl who speaks some English. Also if you have any particular sexual interest, don’t be shy, talk to her about it. She will do her best to find someone to accommodate you. I stay at the New Garden because of the in house chacas but the Terra Linda looks real nice. Both are nicer then Rocky’s or Seabreezes.

getrhythm
07-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I've got a whole Spanish chica-specific communications feature on my web site that you might want to check out - here's the link:

http://weluvlatinas.com/language_main.html

imrealareyou
07-02-2010, 01:47 PM
I've got a whole Spanish chica-specific communications feature on my web site that you might want to check out - here's the link:

http://weluvlatinas.com/language_main.html

that could be of value to whoever wants to pick up a little really quick. nice job bro.

weyland
07-02-2010, 02:10 PM
I stay at the New Garden because of the in house chacas.
My Spanish is not too good but I understand you are staying there to get flat broke? :eek:

Well, at least you are not staying there for the chicas. I cannot imagine anyone doing that!

stevereds
07-02-2010, 02:13 PM
I saw your pictures and you are one scary looking dude. Could use you in Medellin when I am in centro.

me..scary looking?..lol

JD426
07-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Why dont we have a "spanish mongering phrases" section on this board also ?
opening conversations with chicas
negotiating
during sexo
after sexo
calling a chica to make an appointment
calling a chica to break and appointment
dining with chicas
how to tell chicas to GTFO (get the F** out)
how to coax the chica into a nice morning BBBJ
how to LIE to chicas like they lie to us

the list is endless, and could be a lot of fun

and members could add new phrases by posting them..

Jonew1
07-02-2010, 03:29 PM
well guys thanks for the info. I have 29 days left before i leave and i guess ill figure it out, shouldent be too hard. thanks for the replies. ill post a report on here for everyone when i return.

Beads
07-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Learning Spanish while not required makes a HUGE difference in the chicas you can get and the prices you pay. Being able to wander around anywhere and talk to just about anyone brings the experience to a whole new level.

weyland
07-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Why dont we have a "spanish mongering phrases" section on this board also ?
opening conversations with chicas
negotiating
during sexo
after sexo
calling a chica to make an appointment
calling a chica to break and appointment
dining with chicas
how to tell chicas to GTFO (get the F** out)
how to coax the chica into a nice morning BBBJ
how to LIE to chicas like they lie to us

the list is endless, and could be a lot of fun

and members could add new phrases by posting them..
Then start a thread yourself here:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=323

psriches
07-04-2010, 10:36 PM
You will have no problems as long as you stay in Sosua.

It will be more important to get good pussy rates, then to know the language.

And this can be achieved by just politely saying "no" to any outrageous price.