PDA

View Full Version : Just another day here!!!

Jimmydr
04-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Woke up, had breakfast with my novia, then she went home to tend to the kids. I went to the other girl I met for a while. Later on I saw a new chica fresh from Santo Domingo that kept saying she was no whore but I got a massage and handjob and played with her big tits.

Later on Dinner with my girl, another stop to the other chicas house to watch TV. While returning to hotel I saw Maria the massage girl and got another one then I walked by 4 Roses saw another new chica from Santo Domingo, took her around the corner and down the street for a BJ.

It was a nice day here :D

Jimmydr
05-16-2004, 05:10 PM
A normal day here is just wandering around making eye contact. Every chica will give you a smile and hello. They are all bored out of their minds!!! :P

Jimmydr
08-02-2004, 08:25 AM
I will get up, eat at Rockies, get my daily massage and BJ, hang around the Palace, swim, walk over to the beach, hang a bit at the Shark Bar, return to The Palace, swim, eat dinner, then hit Puerto Plata a few nights with my brother, and the rest of the nights hit the discos in Sosua. Only 384 hours and counting!

Cheeno
10-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Lucky you Jimmy. Lucky you!!! :grin:

Well, here's my day.

I woke up late. My alarm clock sucks. I overslept again. So I take a very quick shower, brush my teeth, and shave myself.

I put on my clothes as soon as possible.

I take the subway but the train is not coming.

I get to work, I'm late, my boss is upset. I begin to work. But then my stomach starts to hurt. So I go to the bathroom. There isn't much toilet paper so I try to use it as wisely as possible.

Someone please shoot me.

Patricia from Casa Teressa, I need a 10-minute BBBJCIM_ASAP!!! :evil:

Cheeno
10-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Oops, I did not know this was an old thread. Sorry. :oops: