PDA

View Full Version : skinny chicas wheres the thick ones???

Jonew1
07-02-2010, 04:39 PM
whats up with all the pictures on here of the super skinny chicas? no offense to anyone who has poted pictures of them on here, but im about to be going to sosua on august 1st and i have been seeing lots of super skinny women in the pictures on here. dont get me wrong to each his own if the skinny one are what you like have at it, but its just got me worried i dont want no fat whales or anything, but is there any chicas around there with some meat on there bones? i like them fat round asses. and the darker the better. or is it just full of skinny spanish lookin women? a little help please

michel3275
07-02-2010, 05:24 PM
whats up with all the pictures on here of the super skinny chicas? no offense to anyone who has poted pictures of them on here, but im about to be going to sosua on august 1st and i have been seeing lots of super skinny women in the pictures on here. dont get me wrong to each his own if the skinny one are what you like have at it, but its just got me worried i dont want no fat whales or anything, but is there any chicas around there with some meat on there bones? i like them fat round asses. and the darker the better. or is it just full of skinny spanish lookin women? a little help please

Don't worry, there's plenty of fat round asses there and the majority are darker. This place is for you

Talis
07-02-2010, 06:02 PM

Walking around sosua i felt like I was in a sea of chicas that seemed to be exactly what you described you are looking for while searching for something skinny. Funny how it always seems to be that way in life :)

You will find more than you need (or rather more will find you than you can deal with) of the type you describe :)

imrealareyou
07-02-2010, 06:14 PM
there are far more thick, fat, chunky women in sosua then fit chics, dont you worry.

joeybk
07-02-2010, 06:19 PM

lol

i thought this for a bit and was just recently askin the same question

LJDMV changed my mind quick ,wat a great guy thanks again

look at som pics/video he posted in this thread who is the hottest, most expensive dime in Sosua?

best wishes on your trip make sure you drop a report for us

Count
07-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Amazing post. All I seem to see on here are thick, if not fat, girls. I want the skinny chicks!! Bring'em on.

To each his own.

Roy
07-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Amazing post. All I seem to see on here are thick, if not fat, girls. I want the skinny chicks!! Bring'em on.

To each his own.

Just go buy a grilled chicken or something and sit outside and look for 'em. They'll find you!

LJDMV
07-04-2010, 01:45 PM
lol

i thought this for a bit and was just recently askin the same question

LJDMV changed my mind quick ,wat a great guy thanks again

look at som pics/video he posted in this thread who is the hottest, most expensive dime in Sosua?

best wishes on your trip make sure you drop a report for us

I sure did. They are out there all sizes.. just chek out the videos and pics. Those are just a few samples I put up.

init4ass
07-04-2010, 03:54 PM
As long as you got them pesos, you will get all the thickness you want. Dark and thick too, I might add.

weyland
07-04-2010, 04:14 PM
The majority of chicas in Sosúa are thick and dark (or darkish). But there are plenty of other shapes and sizes for everyone. In short supply and commanding a premium are fair-skinned chicas. There are some but obviously not enough, which is why people pay over the odds for certain well-known characters. If you only want fair-skinned then go somewhere else.

psriches
07-04-2010, 10:50 PM
There's a little of everything in Sosua. No worries!!

carolinajack
07-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Can't agree more with what's been said...

...plenty of luscious and lovely types on the strip (my preference too). Enjoy your say.

shredder
07-07-2010, 11:39 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/144244b790db924cfa.jpg