PDA

View Full Version : Squirters

Jonew1
07-03-2010, 01:11 PM
any of you guys run across any chicas that are squirters while in sosua???

Roy
07-03-2010, 01:27 PM
any of you guys run across any chicas that are squirters while in sosua???

yes.....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_149594c2f730b7de99.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=81868)

bailar
07-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Ah yes Miss Rosa!

Jonew1
07-03-2010, 04:56 PM
where do i locate her? seriously

gdogg
07-04-2010, 12:08 AM
There are several of them out there. I've had a couple, but had no way of knowing about it beforehand. Too bad something like that isn't listed on LaPassion's menu. I bet Daisy could tell you (has anyone seen her lately?).

continentalmike
07-04-2010, 02:34 AM
do you not know you can get most women to squirt?

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/766455.html

MrHappy
07-04-2010, 07:05 AM
I could care less if they squirt, all it does is mess up the bed. As long as I squirt, I'm a happy camper.

gdogg
07-04-2010, 07:45 AM
do you not know you can get most women to squirt?

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/766455.html

Yes...but there are some that squirt with minimal to no effort required.

Roy
07-04-2010, 12:21 PM

She walks from El Flow to Classico every night from 7PM until. Get in line. She sometimes sits in Latinos. When I am there, she sits with me but don't let that stop you. I will let her go make money for 30 minutes or so and come back to me. I am a "no" or "low" paying customer.

She is proud of her abilities and she also likes to give a good CIM BJ whilst one smokes a cigar.

continentalmike
07-05-2010, 03:52 AM
Yes...but there are some that squirt with minimal to no effort required.

that's called peeing...

you guys down south :rolleyes:

gdogg
07-05-2010, 10:44 AM
that's called peeing...

you guys down south :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good one!

I was trying to say that there are some pro's who squirt...aah, never mind.

Roy
07-05-2010, 11:45 AM
that's called peeing... you guys down south :rolleyes:

It ain't pee. I've tasted pee, squirt tastes different, and feels better when you lather in it.

MrHappy
07-05-2010, 11:48 AM
It ain't pee. I've tasted pee, squirt tastes different, and feels better when you lather in it.

Whew boy, you guys can exchange bodily fluids all you want, ain't happening with me.

Now, lathering in it is a another story.

Roy
07-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Whew boy, you guys can exchange bodily fluids all you want, ain't happening with me. Now, lathering in it is a another story.

The consumption of fluids wasn't P4P... but the lathering.... see pic below.

imrealareyou
07-05-2010, 04:50 PM
i had a creamer, not really a squiter but the chic will shake and quiver and when you look down you will see some thick cream oozing out. if interested i will send you a pic of her, dont have any contact info but you WILL see her strolling around during the day in a group of 3 or so.

get a room with 2 beds, who wants to sleep in the same bed you just fucked a dirty third world chic in anyway.

imrealareyou
07-05-2010, 06:13 PM
pics sent to you as requested.

Roy
07-06-2010, 09:08 AM
who wants to sleep in the same bed you just fucked a dirty third world chic in anyway.

I do......

gdogg
07-06-2010, 12:28 PM
i had a creamer, not really a squiter but the chic will shake and quiver and when you look down you will see some thick cream oozing out. if interested i will send you a pic of her, dont have any contact info but you WILL see her strolling around during the day in a group of 3 or so.

I remember my first creamer vividly!! Holiday Inn in Hinesville, Ga...Spring 1991. Anyway, I never saw anything like it...freaked me out!! She wanted to go at it again right afterwards, but I was traumatized. I left saying that I had to get up in a couple of hours (she understood...we were both military). Found out later from some female friends that it was pretty normal. Regretfully, I never got to hit it again. It was good though!!
:eek:

get a room with 2 beds, who wants to sleep in the same bed you just fucked a dirty third world chic in anyway.

Always made sense to me. One bed for boning, one for sleeping. Then there are those uncontrollable encounters when both beds and rest of the furniture get fucked on!!
:lol:

gdogg
07-06-2010, 12:38 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c335ba42ad28.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c335ba43f15b.gif

gdogg
07-06-2010, 12:39 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c335ba41e9da.gif

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c335b7fa0b5f.gif

DEPUTY DAWG
07-06-2010, 01:42 PM
There are several of them out there. I've had a couple, but had no way of knowing about it beforehand. Too bad something like that isn't listed on LaPassion's menu. I bet Daisy could tell you (has anyone seen her lately?).

Nah cause hemp ain't there being pimped by her

DEPUTY DAWG
07-06-2010, 01:46 PM

Eeewww:sick::rofl:

Nakom
07-06-2010, 04:08 PM

Let me know when you are going to be in Sosua and I will PM you her number just before you go.

shredder
07-07-2010, 11:54 AM
I had one in Sosua. I was on top of her and popped. When I pulled out I heard a whoooosh sound. I thought it was a pussy fart. I went to the bathroom to shower off and when I came out of the bathroom she was busy making the bed. I thought that was kind of out of character but didn't think anything of it. She left and I went to go to sleep. I pull back the covers and there is a huge wet spot.:eek:

voltage69
07-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Ive had 2 "drippers" while i was down there. i dont know if they squirted cause it was kinda dark and they were on top.. but i could literally feel it running down my balls onto the mattress. one didnt like being in her own juices and kept asking for a towel. i told her no. :)

Jonew1
07-12-2010, 04:05 PM
thats awsome!

Trib
07-12-2010, 07:53 PM
I remember my first creamer vividly!! Holiday Inn in Hinesville, Ga...Spring 1991. Anyway, I never saw anything like it...freaked me out!! She wanted to go at it again right afterwards, but I was traumatized. I left saying that I had to get up in a couple of hours (she understood...we were both military). Found out later from some female friends that it was pretty normal. Regretfully, I never got to hit it again. It was good though!!
:eek:

Always made sense to me. One bed for boning, one for sleeping. Then there are those uncontrollable encounters when both beds and rest of the furniture get fucked on!!
:lol:

Now that the secret is out I love squirters. Please hook me up with Rosa ;)

THere are 2 types I have run into.
1) the fast squirts (5 - 15 min)
2) The wrench it out of them (20 min plus)

Getting a girl to squirt who has never squirted can take a few sessions because the stars need to be in alignment for them the first few times. After they are used to it then it anyones guess.

One word of caution, if you make her squirt the first time thats you wife for that trip and she will stalk you on future trips. :) some girls get pissed because they don't want anyone to make them loose control like that.

Of course once you do it you are like a magician and have an extra dip to your bop when you walk ;)

slipheed
07-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Of course once you do it you are like a magician and have an extra dip to your bop when you walk ;)

So true Trib!!

They look at you differently too.:corky:

I want some Rosa:la:

sporthobbyist
07-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Rosa?? is she older?

Citynights
07-15-2010, 02:31 AM
yes.....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=81868)

Rosa is a Keeper...:D anyone have a up todate phone number...

Roy
07-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Rosa is a Keeper...:D anyone have a up todate phone number...

Last time I saw her about 3 weeks ago, she said she had a phone, but history tells me she's already sold it - or lost it - or whatever the fuck she does with them.

I used to give her a damn 300 peso phone every trip so I could get her when I wanted her. It was part of our "deal". She could sell it for whatever when I left. It's the only number I ever had of her was the number of the week - or two - that I was there.

She is on the prowl every night she's not on the rag, I promise, you sit at El Flow, she'll pass by.

othebarber
10-07-2010, 11:21 AM
send me those pics/------pollywell69@gmail.com

BadJokes
10-07-2010, 12:17 PM
send me those pics/------pollywell69@gmail.com

Just do a google search for jada fire.

sporthobbyist
10-08-2010, 04:05 PM
WOW! Rosa is a squirter????

I did not fuck her much, I was doing her friend while her tongue was buried up my ass!!!

next time i might have to work her and see the water works!!!

FritoBandito
10-08-2010, 05:47 PM
:sick: How about anal squirters??? :eek2:

gdogg
10-09-2010, 10:33 AM
:sick: How about anal squirters??? :eek2:

Don't ask...folks will start posting pics!

:) :eek: :puke: