PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Martinez... Last night

BrooklynBeas
03-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Sorry i couldnt inform anyone about it but i will post a few pics when i get back ... it was off the hook... I went with my friend Caribbean Joe and Soranji and Noami came with us... It was fun and Noami is great in bed hehe

jd_mine
03-27-2005, 11:49 AM
I saw Elvis in that same venue last year I think. Or is this the venue we went to see Antony Santos???

BrooklynBeas
03-27-2005, 11:56 AM
same place we saw antony santos... I reserved a table right by the stage and was dancing the night away with naomi... my dancin has improved... i think im better then most dominicans now haha! C-mike will be proud of me!

continentalmike
03-28-2005, 04:52 AM
same place we saw antony santos... I reserved a table right by the stage and was dancing the night away with naomi... my dancin has improved... i think im better then most dominicans now haha! C-mike will be proud of me!

I am always proud of you! Even more so now..

You did what you and eveybody should do.. go to the DR and enjoyed yourself without the BS that's been plaguing the board recently. I think we should all follow this example..

There will always be haters and backstabbers.. learn and move on.. but keep your eyes on the prize.. ie tight & juicy DR pussy!