PDA

View Full Version : First time to BB (12-16JUL)

Firebug24k
07-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Headed to BB next Monday for a few days, looking forward to it! I'm a young guy, 27, Navy, just wanted to come check out some lovely latin ladies before shipping out on deployment for 6 months. Anyone else going to be there at the same time that wants to hang out and show a newbie around? Been to Thailand and the PI but not to this part of the world before (and my Spanish is pretty much non-existent, so I figured BB would be my best intro to the area after reading quite a bit on here).

princepointe
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
have a good time and safe deployment. I remember getting ready for the "sandbox". Pain in the ass.

daddy999
07-08-2010, 01:06 AM
I will be there on the 15th.

Headed to BB next Monday for a few days, looking forward to it! I'm a young guy, 27, Navy, just wanted to come check out some lovely latin ladies before shipping out on deployment for 6 months. Anyone else going to be there at the same time that wants to hang out and show a newbie around? Been to Thailand and the PI but not to this part of the world before (and my Spanish is pretty much non-existent, so I figured BB would be my best intro to the area after reading quite a bit on here).

bloodreaper
07-08-2010, 01:47 AM
heading there next month.let us know how the selection is.

dunedain
07-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Bug, you will soon be amongst allies!!!!:wink:

Firebug24k
07-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Bug, you will soon be amongst allies!!!!:wink:

Holy shit, that place is off the hook. I came by myself but soon ran into two cool guys from NY about my age. If you were there, I'm sure you saw us three. Had an awesome time, spent way too much money, don't care at all, and I'm sure I'll be back again.

ezno130
07-18-2010, 05:31 AM
when are u heading out there. Me and my boys hith thye end of next month....

ezno130
07-18-2010, 05:32 AM
How much u dropped. and on what? those chicas were charging crazy dough? Im out there in August let me know....

weyland
07-18-2010, 10:54 AM
I came by myself but soon ran into two cool guys from NY about my age.
I hope you met up with Dunedain and daddy999. You will not find two more agreeable companions. But I think they come from New Jersey?

bloodreaper
07-18-2010, 03:49 PM
sounds awesome dude,im heading there mid august.u gotta tell us details bro.

Firebug24k
07-19-2010, 12:07 PM
I hope you met up with Dunedain and daddy999. You will not find two more agreeable companions. But I think they come from New Jersey?

I'm not sure if I met them or not, it's likely I did as I was talking to just about everyone there and met a lot of cool guys. I didn't ask if they were forum guys though. Maybe they'll recognize the posts next time they're online and say hi. I'll try to write up a better trip report later but sadly I'm back to the daily grind....

hugrad95a
07-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Blackbeards is mad cool. I may even still have my picture up on the Hall of Fame. lol
They tend to do that when you have been there three times in one year. Hope you had a good time.

daddy999
07-19-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure if I met them or not, it's likely I did as I was talking to just about everyone there and met a lot of cool guys. I didn't ask if they were forum guys though. Maybe they'll recognize the posts next time they're online and say hi. I'll try to write up a better trip report later but sadly I'm back to the daily grind....

Hey, were you the guys out by the pool late saturday night or chilling with us with the group of girls during the bikini contest?

Firebug24k
07-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Hey, were you the guys out by the pool late saturday night or chilling with us with the group of girls during the bikini contest?

Sadly no, we had to leave on Friday morning. Next time I'll try to get time off to come for the weekend, I could tell things were really starting to pick up on Thursday night.

daddy999
07-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Sadly no, we had to leave on Friday morning. Next time I'll try to get time off to come for the weekend, I could tell things were really starting to pick up on Thursday night.

We were there Thursday night. I never made it to the disco though for some unknown reason;). Dunedain did though for a bit. I heard it was quite a fun scene in there.

ponderosa
07-20-2010, 06:07 PM
I hope you met up with Dunedain and daddy999. You will not find two more agreeable companions........

I had the pleasure to meet up with both on my last trip and I must say I agree with Weyland's comment.

daddy999
07-20-2010, 10:49 PM
I had the pleasure to meet up with both on my last trip and I must say I agree with Weyland's comment.

Thank you. It was great getting to chat with you as well!

dunedain
07-22-2010, 04:56 PM
hey bug, I think we crossed paths as I was in the disco on thursday to watch a good man get his birthday gift. There was the funny dance off with Rosie and a few people, sadly I was crushed in that dance off early.:o:lol:

:smile:Thanks weyland and ponderosa!!! It was great meeting you guys as well.

rookie44
07-23-2010, 07:20 AM
[quote=dunedain;797105]hey bug, I think we crossed paths as I was in the disco on thursday to watch a good man get his birthday gift. There was the funny dance off with Rosie and a few people, sadly I was crushed in that dance off early.:o:lol: quote]

Damn you were in the the Disco Thurssday (7/15/) watching me get my Birthday groove on. I wish knew you that was u. I love your stuff D. I had a blast as usual sixth trip. Already gearing up for trip 7 in December.

dunedain
07-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Damn you were in the the Disco Thurssday (7/15/) watching me get my Birthday groove on. I wish knew you that was u. I love your stuff D. I had a blast as usual sixth trip. Already gearing up for trip 7 in December.

:mrgreen:Yeah, that was me. My wingman who you met also was occupied that night. I didn't realize that was you either, even after hanging and talking with you.:lol: Just in case not to mix up with someone else, i'm the guy from Jersey who came up to you after your candle wax ordeal.:rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324aaf06732638d.jpg

It was good to meet you, good luck to your Pats, but not against my Jets.:p