PDA

View Full Version : Influx of new Chica's ?

bryan_sr
07-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Is there a decent influx of semi-untapped new talent flowing through Sosua ?

As I've gone through this board, I'm seeing the same photo's of chica's time after time, which in some ways is kind of a turn off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting cherry girls....but I'm definatelty not intrested in tagging the same chica everyone one else on the board banged regardless if she's proved to be a great piece of azz. Although, I have to say the cute young dark ebony Chica circulating on the board with the tight righteous body would be hard to pass up...

If I even recognize a Chica from this board when I go to Sosua in September, I'll avoid her like the plague. We need some new pics here for christ sakes. I also won't be shagging Passion's or New Garden Chica's, it defeats the hunt...

Slim

Si_Poppi
07-07-2010, 10:55 PM
but I'm definatelty not intrested in tagging the same chica everyone one else on the board banged regardless if she's proved to be a great piece of azz.This ain't Thailand Siam. :wink:

Sosua is a very small town.

If this is important to you, you may need to lower your standards to that which most guys wouldn't touch or you may need to go where prices are such that most guys won't pay. :p

imrealareyou
07-07-2010, 11:13 PM
If I even recognize a Chica from this board when I go to Sosua in September, I'll avoid her like the plague. We need some new pics here for christ sakes. I also won't be shagging Passion's or New Garden Chica's, it defeats the hunt...

Slim

i did that and it worked out great. i didnt bang but one chic i have seen in pics here (not that i have scoured all the posts on here looking at pics though) and that was just to see if she lived up to the hype. hit some areas other than the strip. most are lazy and just recycle recycle. put some work in, you will find some that arent on here, but just cuz they arent on here doesnt mean they arent getting dicked down just as much.

you are in arizona, why come all the way to DR?? id be in mexico, so much larger and so many more choices. i still dnot get why some would travel so far to come to DR when there are so many other places......

princepointe
07-08-2010, 02:44 AM
i did that and it worked out great. i didnt bang but one chic i have seen in pics here (not that i have scoured all the posts on here looking at pics though) and that was just to see if she lived up to the hype. hit some areas other than the strip. most are lazy and just recycle recycle. put some work in, you will find some that arent on here, but just cuz they arent on here doesnt mean they arent getting dicked down just as much.

you are in arizona, why come all the way to DR?? id be in mexico, so much larger and so many more choices. i still dnot get why some would travel so far to come to DR when there are so many other places......

Note to self, don't look at chica pics. lol. If I wanted a "hunt" I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for it.lol. That's like going to KFC to find a burger. lol. But all kidding aside I live in Austin,Texas. The reason that I don't mess with mexico anymore is because they just aren't "exotic" anymore. When you live in Texas, New Mexico,Arizona, Nevada, and Cali, the girls in Mexico look ( and act for the most part) like the ones in the states. It's annoying. That's why I stopped going to TJ. Prices started creeping up and quality started going down.

carolinajack
07-08-2010, 06:01 AM
On the strip you'll recognize many faces posed in reports....surreal the first time you're there...

...but by the same token there will be tons of girls who you wont know because they dont play the whole picture game...maybe a few friendly "hey its a party shots" at Classicos or in the bar but they're not open to crazy nude and sex shots...for me its whatever.

If I'm having a great time with a chica in Classicos and "the vibe" is there - we have a great time back in my room - I''m not letting photos make or break my night....although as I type this I wouldn't be that ol' dude in that commercial that has hundred of photos of his lady friends hanging in his house and he's schooling the young guns why its important to love what the ladies love...hmmmm.

Bottom line - GO! - always plenty of new faces.

MrHappy
07-08-2010, 07:30 AM
To answer your question - Yes.

There's a lot of repeat performers in Sosua; the ones I would classify as the hard cores. They're the ones that are fairly decent looking, are able to get multiple guys every day, and pull down some pretty good bucks.

There's also more than a few short visit girls that hear about the 'gold rush', come into town, spend a few days, make a couple of dollars, then go home after they discover that it's not quite what they expected it to be. I've met more than a few that originally planned to spend a weekend, and ended up staying a few weeks.

Of course you've got the Haitian girls as well, that contribute to the mix.

Put all that together, and you have a constant flow of girls to choose from.

gdogg
07-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Just go to the Caribe Tours bus stop. You'll see new chicas and "weekend warriors" arriving all the time.

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Just go to the Caribe Tours bus stop. You'll see new chicas and "weekend warriors" arriving all the time.

That is a good idea perhaps sit in your car with a sign on the window saying Wanted Chicas for Sexo :rofl:

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Note to self, don't look at chica pics. lol. If I wanted a "hunt" I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for it.lol. That's like going to KFC to find a burger. lol. But all kidding aside I live in Austin,Texas. The reason that I don't mess with mexico anymore is because they just aren't "exotic" anymore. When you live in Texas, New Mexico,Arizona, Nevada, and Cali, the girls in Mexico look ( and act for the most part) like the ones in the states. It's annoying. That's why I stopped going to TJ. Prices started creeping up and quality started going down.

We went to TJ when I was in San Diego last winter taking that train down to the border in Ysidro and crossing and you are right it wasn't exotic.

We also crossed when we went to Yuma a few days later on the way south of El Centro into Mexicali to go shopping and there were a few around but I wasn't really looking at the time.

Jimmydr
07-08-2010, 10:21 AM
We went to TJ when I was in San Diego last winter taking that train down to the border in Ysidro and crossing and you are right it wasn't exotic.

We also crossed when we went to Yuma a few days later on the way south of El Centro into Mexicali to go shopping and there were a few around but I wasn't really looking at the time.

We spent the night in Mexicali. Was something a little different.

steviewonder
07-08-2010, 10:27 AM

And many old ones leaving! But hey, stand next to the RX where the Metro bus is, they're the pick of the crop, as it cost more to be on a Metro coach.:rofl:

bryan_sr
07-08-2010, 10:55 AM
This is what I think of Mexico: No offense to you Mexico aficionados, just my opinion as an Arizona resident !

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/177000/177594_shit.jpg

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 10:58 AM
We spent the night in Mexicali. Was something a little different.

Not really, I hadn't been to Mexicali in over 15 years so it seemed different but nothing specific.

TJ however is worse and I have been going there from San Diego every couple of years just on day trips and they really have gotten more aggresive trying to sell you all that medical crap. They have a pill for everything :lol:

Jimmydr
07-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Not really, I hadn't been to Mexicali in over 15 years so it seemed different but nothing specific.

TJ however is worse and I have been going there from San Diego every couple of years just on day trips and they really have gotten more aggresive trying to sell you all that medical crap. They have a pill for everything :lol:

I started going in 1993 and my last trip to TJ was May 2008.

Beads
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Is there a decent influx of semi-untapped new talent flowing through Sosua ?

As I've gone through this board, I'm seeing the same photo's of chica's time after time, which in some ways is kind of a turn off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting cherry girls....but I'm definatelty not intrested in tagging the same chica everyone one else on the board banged regardless if she's proved to be a great piece of azz. Although, I have to say the cute young dark ebony Chica circulating on the board with the tight righteous body would be hard to pass up...

Slim

Once again there is no such thing as a New Garden chica. New Garden is a hotel and chicas walk in from the road so the same chicas you see in the disco can be the same ones that were hanging out in the hotel lobby area during the day.

Yes there are tons of old chicas in Sosua who have been working the streets for years. Even seeing their photos here you will not know how long they have been working.

If you want fresh talent and speak Spanish wander out of town to some other cities. Looking for chicas on Pedro Clisante and the surrounding crossroads doesnt exactly mean your hunting.

stevereds
07-08-2010, 01:11 PM
more like shooting fish in a barrel

Jimmydr
07-08-2010, 02:06 PM
In a way I do agree with Sam. Fucking some ofthese girls is like eating predigested food. Listen to Beads and get out in the countryside.

For the first timers, those on their very first trip away from home, Sosua is plenty. Hang around the pool and get the feel for International travel.

shue07
07-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Once again there is no such thing as a New Garden chica. New Garden is a hotel and chicas walk in from the road so the same chicas you see in the disco can be the same ones that were hanging out in the hotel lobby area during the day.

Yes there are tons of old chicas in Sosua who have been working the streets for years. Even seeing their photos here you will not know how long they have been working.

If you want fresh talent and speak Spanish wander out of town to some other cities. Looking for chicas on Pedro Clisante and the surrounding crossroads doesnt exactly mean your hunting.

Are there always chicas hanging around the New Garden, day and night? If so this could be the place near the action but with chicas on site. Sounds pretty good

gdogg
07-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Are there always chicas hanging around the New Garden, day and night? If so this could be the place near the action but with chicas on site. Sounds pretty good

More so during the day. Don't get New Garden confused with a BlackBeards type place. There are chicas hanging out there, but if you take a short walk outside of the hotel, look left or right, you'll see plenty more.

Jimbo44
07-11-2010, 08:58 AM
I have never had a problemd finding new talent. And when I decide to take a chica that many have been with to my room, trust me, there is a good reason for doing so.
I usually mange to pull off a repeat as well. If i kno the sexual experience was good, I want to feel that way one more time.

voltage69
07-11-2010, 10:19 AM
If I even recognize a Chica from this board when I go to Sosua in September, I'll avoid her like the plague. We need some new pics here for christ sakes.

If we put new pics up, that's even less chicas you can bang.

MisterPink
07-11-2010, 02:51 PM
There is always Maria, toss some new hair extensions on her, a manicure, and an iPhone and she is new meat!
tfcm

ralphie1
07-11-2010, 04:30 PM

the gals will trickle in after 10am and hang till maybe 10pm give or take. they come and they go. not always the same girls, some just stopping by for an hour or a drink seeing if they can score a john.

last time there i didnt even bother with them. they quoted sky high prices and i just shook my head and walked down the street, pulled a gal , walked back by them winked and smiled.

by and large, they try to rip off the newbies with expensive short term one shot and out type times together. most of them are also battle hardened. you can do better simply walking 100 yards either way of the front gate

steviewonder
07-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Well any of you in this week, or here now are in for a treat. At least 20 -30 hott SD chicas off the Caribe bus this afternoon. They're all carrying large cases, must be they're in Sosua for a while:wink:. Enjoy the new sweet juices :la: provided by the chicas of the DR!
I'm of to Florida for some fun and some pinky stuff manana!:rofl:

jacknback
07-11-2010, 08:56 PM
I wonder if they are going to that new place across from Cuba Libre.

FritoBandito
07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Well any of you in this week, or here now are in for a treat. At least 20 -30 hott SD chicas off the Caribe bus this afternoon. They're all carrying large cases, must be they're in Sosua for a while:wink:. Enjoy the new sweet juices :la: provided by the chicas of the DR!
I'm of to Florida for some fun and some pinky stuff manana!:rofl:

:thumbsup2: You-a makin' me a THIRSTY!!!!!!!

steviewonder
07-12-2010, 02:25 AM
I wonder if they are going to that new place across from Cuba Libre.

Libre Hotel, possible. However, I saw many of them sitting at La Rumba around 5pm. By the way, anyone hear what's going on behind those walls at Libre Hotel. I only heard today that it's a F. O. D. setup but with the girls actually living there?

continentalmike
07-12-2010, 04:17 AM
In a way I do agree with Sam. Fucking some ofthese girls is like eating predigested food. Listen to Beads and get out in the countryside.

Do not go into the country side.... I do not want the country side to become spoiled by overpaying stupid fuckups (no offense meant)... that's why we invented Sosua

Roy
07-12-2010, 02:09 PM
by and large, they try to rip off the newbies with expensive short term one shot and out type times together. most of them are also battle hardened.

Well stated... a local calls them "mercancías dañadas" or damaged goods. If they are really fortunate, they convince these newbies they are good girls, strap them on for a week (or however long the stay) and before long they've got a new WU buddy.

MrHappy
07-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Well stated... a local calls them "mercancías dañadas" or damaged goods. If they are really fortunate, they convince these newbies they are good girls, strap them on for a week (or however long the stay) and before long they've got a new WU buddy.

Will you quit deleting your messages before I can make some stupid smart ass remark? yuk yuk

Roy
07-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Will you quit deleting your messages before I can make some stupid smart ass remark? yuk yuk

Sorry man, thought the better of my comments when Continental called me out. He was right..... but you can PM me your stupid ass remark!