PDA

View Full Version : What's The Story on Pluto's?!! (March 28, 2005 and ongoing)

Twohands
03-28-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm told it's been closed for a few months now... Any word on why and if it'll re-open...? Was looking forward to having a few there in April... Sorry to hear that it - along with its smokin' hot bartenders - are now gone...

JDR
03-28-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm told it's been closed for a few months now... Any word on why and if it'll re-open...? Was looking forward to having a few there in April... Sorry to hear that it - along with its smokin' hot bartenders - are now gone...

That is the bar on the corner? Major loss if closed. :(

Twohands
03-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Yeah, it's diagonally across from PJ's... It had that cool little sound system hooked thru a computer; the bartenders would let me DJ or plop in a CD to groove to... It was just a cool little hang out spot with a good vibe... I know it's owned by the same dude that runs Voodoo Lounge so I'm hoping the bartenders from Pluto's can be found there...

knotty
03-28-2005, 01:17 PM
yeah, i actually passed it in January, and saw it closed up. That was my spot in September. It was a cool location, all the motos would stop around there.

Twohands
03-28-2005, 02:04 PM
yeah, i actually passed it in January, and saw it closed up. That was my spot in September. It was a cool location, all the motos would stop around there.

With that prime location, I'm sure something will replace it shortly... Carolina - one of my favorite bartenders in Sosua, and a real cutie to boot - hopefully will be found in Voodoo Lounge. ...Although that place has absolutely NO flava whatsoever - IMHO...

Don Tomas
03-29-2005, 07:44 PM
With that prime location...

Yes prime location, the only thing is my sister has a bigger closet! That place is small

Twohands
03-30-2005, 04:00 PM
With that prime location...

Yes prime location, the only thing is my sister has a bigger closet! That place is small

Good point.... Its intimate (small-ass) space, along with the bartenders and the music was part of its charm for me, and what broght me there most nights for a drink or two (or 5 or 6...)

It'll be missed.

BrooklynBeas
03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
is this the place that has bar stools outside of the bar... If it is it used to be some of the palace girls bars to drink beers before the clubs... that street was blocked off this week for Semana Santa

Twohands
03-30-2005, 09:49 PM
is this the place that has bar stools outside of the bar... If it is it used to be some of the palace girls bars to drink beers before the clubs... that street was blocked off this week for Semana Santa

Yeah, about 3 stools on a platform... spot right next to it had sexy mamis too. ...Spent a coupla hot nights there.

JDR
03-31-2005, 07:11 AM
Yes Plutos is closed, no updates yet.

vagabond
09-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Plutos has been reopened for a while now. Same concept as before.

Don Tomas
09-28-2005, 11:57 PM
Plutos has been reopened for a while now. Same concept as before.

It's a different owner now. The cambio a couple doors down owns it now.

psriches
09-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Saw some of the chicas there this month. Not that impressed. Especially the ugly drunk chica who used to be at Domino bar all the time asking for beers. She showed me her bar id card.

agua chico
09-29-2005, 04:09 PM
They had the yougest set of girls there when I was there in mid August.

JDR
09-29-2005, 04:35 PM
I found the hottest blonde from Santiago ar at 2am. Its hot or miss.