PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone on the ground in Sousa?

Obscene
07-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Is anyone currently on the ground in Sousa?
I'm due for my first trip in a few days and am curious about the scene and weather conditions. Any live info would be much appreciated.

Roy
07-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm due for my first trip in a few days and am curious about the scene and weather conditions. Any live info would be much appreciated.

Not there, but my guess is it's about 85 +/- 3 degrees, and humid with occasional downpours. There's cold Bohemia and Presidente at every turn, and pleasurable strolls up and down Dr. Rosen and Pedro Clisante result in propositions galore.

How does that sound?

deep2001
07-16-2010, 10:23 PM
el liso, where you staying? I'm almost there! He-he!

Corrado
07-16-2010, 10:24 PM

Hot as Hell, some rain, lots of young women and a few not so young ones ready to earn money, clubs packed, bars packed....all you need is bags packed.

Obscene
07-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Hot as Hell, some rain, lots of young women and a few not so young ones ready to earn money, clubs packed, bars packed....all you need is bags packed.

Hellll.....yea! 3 more days until wheels up.
I'll be at Blackbeards until thursday afternoon then ont the New Garden.

deep2001
07-16-2010, 10:32 PM

I pack tomorrow! Flight leaves at 5:30 am :eek:

el liso, I'm at New Garden July 18-30. Have a safe trip and introduce yourself when you get settled in!

Corrado
07-16-2010, 11:36 PM
I will be around, :rolleyes:

FritoBandito
07-17-2010, 11:36 AM
....all you need is bags packed.[/quote]

...and balls packed....:lol:

Obscene
07-18-2010, 12:04 AM
....all you need is bags packed.

...and balls packed....:lol:[/quote]

My balls are packed and Freshly Shaved! :rofl: Wheels up in 48hrs.

FritoBandito
07-18-2010, 12:03 PM
...and balls packed....:lol:

My balls are packed and Freshly Shaved! :rofl: [/quote]

TMI !!! (tOO mUCH iNFORMATION) :eek:

sporthobbyist
07-19-2010, 07:53 PM
I have no idea what the others are saying. I am in the NG right now.
It has rained everyday. I mean torrential downpours. It gets hot and humid prior to the rain and then cools off pretty good. I have not had a beach day. i was about to today and guess what? Rain again.

There are tons of girls at the NG. They hang out all day because of the rain and lack of gringos. The menrengue is dead. On saturday night at 1:40am it was empty. Classicos is still busy. alot of new girls, alot of the same old ones. Seems like most will go for alot less. i still pay 1000st and 2000tln. Any less and I feel shitty. I had a happy hour for 2000 TLN. and the next night they said they would go again for less!!

if you want to be cheap you can come here and pay alot less. I bet most girls at the NG will do 500. I bet most girls at classico/meregue will do 1500 TLN or less. But come on, 95% of the girls have kids and they have no other source of income. many regulars have not had a customer for a few days to a week or more!!!! It is a bad time for the putas. La passions is dead. alot of girls and alot of new girls. But no customers. i was there for a few hours and I saw 8 different guys, come and go without taking any girls for sessions. Little show shine boys are all over and scrambling to make anything. Eateries are less as well. I had a few good meals at steak and sirlion specials of the day for under 500 pre propina/tax.

I am outta here tomorrow. Trip report when I can make the time. I took pics of all the pumps I had.

Have a great time with your shaved balls!!!

hugrad95a
07-19-2010, 08:18 PM
I need to get my ass back there ASAP.

LJDMV
07-19-2010, 09:00 PM
I need to get my ass back there ASAP.

u ready to go back again?? WOW... Too bad the flights are just too damn expensive now.. to POP. That is the only thing that makes me not want to go is that r/t flight with the taxes...

Jonew1
07-19-2010, 09:30 PM
I am Headed there with a buddy On august 1st for the first time ever in the Dominican Republic. im so stoked. I cant wait!!!! 12 more days

deep2001
07-19-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm here right now at NG. Met sporthobbyist today at breakfast and we had a long conversation. GREAT GUY! :notworthy: He gave me a lot of valuable information and insights. Wilfried introduced us, he's great about getting ISOC members together here at NG, and he circulates around the bar and will sit down and check in on you. Gotta echo what sporthobbyist said about the scene here. I just landed yesterday afternoon and the air was thick and humid. Then it rained buckets and cooled off in the afternoon. I spent all of yesterday afternoon itching to explore Sosua and pull a session, but I was confined to NG, because of the rain. Finally it let up and cooled off. Also met some great cats from NYC and Brooklyn, who were VERY friendly and helpful. Many of the clubs were empty yesterday and today, but what do you expect, it's the begining of the week! The chicas ARE out and about, hissing and calling out! There were maybe 8-10 at NG today. Had a hot two leche session with Cluadia this afternoon. :mrgreen: Tasty two leche session with Luz last night at Passions, after the rain finally let up. :D

I just stepped out on the balcony and the weather's cleared up, the air is cool and perfect. I hear chicas down there jawing and music playing. I'm going to shave and shower shortly and hit Classico's with sporthobbyist, if possible, and maybe meet up with the cats from NYC/Brook and pull a choice piece of ass for tonight's carnal delights!

Trip report and pics comin!! Dammit...I'm distracted right now!!

FritoBandito
07-19-2010, 10:49 PM
I have no idea what the others are saying. I am in the NG right now.
It has rained everyday. I mean torrential downpours. It gets hot and humid prior to the rain and then cools off pretty good. I have not had a beach day. i was about to today and guess what? Rain again.

There are tons of girls at the NG. They hang out all day because of the rain and lack of gringos. The menrengue is dead. On saturday night at 1:40am it was empty. Classicos is still busy. alot of new girls, alot of the same old ones. Seems like most will go for alot less. i still pay 1000st and 2000tln. Any less and I feel shitty. I had a happy hour for 2000 TLN. and the next night they said they would go again for less!!

if you want to be cheap you can come here and pay alot less. I bet most girls at the NG will do 500. I bet most girls at classico/meregue will do 1500 TLN or less. But come on, 95% of the girls have kids and they have no other source of income. many regulars have not had a customer for a few days to a week or more!!!! It is a bad time for the putas. La passions is dead. alot of girls and alot of new girls. But no customers. i was there for a few hours and I saw 8 different guys, come and go without taking any girls for sessions. Little show shine boys are all over and scrambling to make anything. Eateries are less as well. I had a few good meals at steak and sirlion specials of the day for under 500 pre propina/tax.

I am outta here tomorrow. Trip report when I can make the time. I took pics of all the pumps I had.

Have a great time with your shaved balls!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!! Sounds like a buyer's market to me....and my little friend.

JD426
07-19-2010, 11:04 PM
(im sorry I gotta do it... forgive me )

"Should I bring an umbrella" ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hugrad95a
07-19-2010, 11:08 PM
u ready to go back again?? WOW... Too bad the flights are just too damn expensive now.. to POP. That is the only thing that makes me not want to go is that r/t flight with the taxes...

Hell yeah when is there not a better time to go

LJDMV
07-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Hell yeah when is there not a better time to go

U guys r off the hook!!

deep2001
07-20-2010, 10:46 AM
(im sorry I gotta do it... forgive me )

"Should I bring an umbrella" ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YEAH!! Bring a big one! Skies already clouding up!!

stevereds
07-21-2010, 10:24 PM
WHo will still be in Sosua this weekend? I fly in Friday afternoon

deep2001
07-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Steve, I will be here through this weekend till July 30. I don't know where I'll be in the afternoon when you arrive. Just look for a white guy with short dark hair and glasses.

stevereds
07-22-2010, 03:11 AM
sounds good..I'm sure I'll stop by NG, get a Beer too. Hope to see you sometime during my trip.

deep2001
07-22-2010, 09:42 AM
sounds good..I'm sure I'll stop by NG, get a Beer too. Hope to see you sometime during my trip.

Right now it's sunny and partly cloudy in Sosua. JD426 is here, and he's a flat-out bum. LOL!!

stevereds
07-22-2010, 10:46 AM
excellent.. it looks like the weather will be pretty nice over the weekend into next week.

sporthobbyist
07-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Right now it's sunny and partly cloudy in Sosua. JD426 is here, and he's a flat-out bum. LOL!!

JD is a good guy!
Enjoy!

Obscene
07-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Steve, I will be here through this weekend till July 30. I don't know where I'll be in the afternoon when you arrive. Just look for a white guy with short dark hair and glasses.

Whats up!

I made it here! I'm at New Garden, just look for a young guy with an Atlanta hat. More than likely I'll be milling around the pool with a Chica early afternoons.
The weather is decent so far and the Chica activity is steady, not quite the A squad but good nonetheless. (YMMV)

Full trip report to come soon.

deep2001
07-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Whats up!

I made it here! I'm at New Garden, just look for a young guy with an Atlanta hat. More than likely I'll be milling around the pool with a Chica early afternoons.
The weather is decent so far and the Chica activity is steady, not quite the A squad but good nonetheless. (YMMV)

Full trip report to come soon.

el liso- Welome to Sosua and New Garden. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you! Right now though... a hunting I will go...a hunting I will go!

LJDMV
07-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Any of you guys at the NG ever find out the status of the Santiago sisters? HIV>>>>

sporthobbyist
07-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Any of you guys at the NG ever find out the status of the Santiago sisters? HIV>>>>

HIV???

Yikes! They were both there all day at the NG. Then hit the stroll, then I saw them at Classicos. they are hardened chicas and I do not like them.

hugrad95a
07-22-2010, 11:02 PM
HIV???

Yikes! They were both there all day at the NG. Then hit the stroll, then I saw them at Classicos. they are hardened chicas and I do not like them.

I saw them out there, but sheet, I wasnt fucking with them....

stevereds
07-22-2010, 11:21 PM
cool..
I might stop by the NG bar...early friday nite..like around 9ish.for a Presidente etc.

I am staying at Casa Marina..But we plan on getting a room in town, for chicas, if we decide to TLN.