PDA

View Full Version : sosua rookie question????

Jonew1
07-17-2010, 01:15 AM
Sorry for the lame question nut is there a place in sosua where i can buy good name brand lifestyles or trojan condoms? or do i need to purchase them in the states before i leave? thanks

Maretti
07-17-2010, 01:29 AM
Sorry for the lame question nut is there a place in sosua where i can buy good name brand lifestyles or trojan condoms? or do i need to purchase them in the states before i leave? thanks
The easy way is to buy them here. Why not!?

princepointe
07-17-2010, 02:00 AM
dude I bought 100 on ebay for like 15 bucks on Ebay. Of course thats a months supply but still a savings.lol

naptime
07-17-2010, 02:14 AM
I honestly don't have an answer. But I want to say no.

They sell condoms at the pharmacy, and elflow, and even the camera shop. But all Dominican brands.

I buy magnums here at Walmart before I ship out. Some guys buy them online for dirt cheap.

If you want name brand, get them here first.

gdogg
07-17-2010, 03:38 AM
Buy them in bulk BEFORE you leave. I won't trust a recognizable named condom down there, and a Dominican condom is a BIG no-no...those things are horrid!!

shredder
07-17-2010, 09:32 AM
The pharmacy across the street from PJ's sells Magnums.

onetosix
07-17-2010, 03:56 PM

They will cost you a lot more in the DR at the pharmacy across from PJ's and next to the "Little Playero" supermarket...better to get them before you leave...they don't take up very much room in your luggage even though they are Magnums and you plan on having a lot of sex in Sosewer.

joeysterr
07-18-2010, 06:27 PM

I was desperately looking for some at this place last week but it was closed:(

mho
07-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Think of as many as you could ever imagine using and then add 50% more, do not forget the lube as well!

If it is not a wise idea to bring them back because of a wife/gf, then just toss some to the chicas.

DRCowboy
07-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Think of as many as you could ever imagine using and then add 50% more, do not forget the lube as well!

If it is not a wise idea to bring them back because of a wife/gf, then just toss some to the chicas.

Or better yet give them to the mongers still on the ground.