PDA

View Full Version : Chica #4 Elizabeth “Freelancer”

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Chica #4 Elizabeth “Freelancer”

809-861-2409

In the past, Elizabeth was cool, laid back, and a nice girl. But this time, she talked too much and called me too many times.

She also told me that she needed money for a new TV. And she started to look through the mini bar.

I will not see her again. I will only see her sister Lillian (which I will post about her later).

FUCK YOU Elizabeth.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/581144ce478a27fc7.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/581144ce47a7c9923.jpg

blacksultan
08-02-2006, 05:23 PM
If she needs a new tv then she needs to save the money she makes from selling the chocha. I like her smile!!!

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 05:50 PM
If she needs a new tv then she needs to save the money she makes from selling the chocha. I like her smile!!!

Exactly!!!

blacksultan
08-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Just think if most these chicks had checking accounts or retirement accounts and knew how to maximize them? Perish the thought.

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Just think if most these chicks had checking accounts or retirement accounts and knew how to maximize them? Perish the thought.

Another very good point my friend.

Its funny, almost all of these girls had better cell phones than mine. lol

Once they get money from me or another guy, they just spend it all right away. They have no concept of saving for the future. Oh well.

psriches
08-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Great threads Cheeno! I'm definitely a fan. I'm sorry to say that this chica is very hardcore and her looks just okay. She's got that hard attitude, caked on make-up and painted on eyebrows. She's a cutie, magazine type until you really get close up. She walks up and down El Conde 7 days a week doing ST with as many as 10 mongers a night. It's a shame because i think she really had potential. I know Badussy-Manigault seems to think she's the best thing since sliced bread and HARD to find, but she's not! So just a word of caution, you get what you pay for here! Only another monger's opinion.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/DSC00313.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/DSC00322.jpg

JuanElGriego
08-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Great threads Cheeno! I'm definitely a fan. I'm sorry to say that this chica is very hardcore and her looks just okay. She's got that hard attitude, caked on make-up and painted on eyebrows. She's a cutie, magazine type until you really get close up. She walks up and down El Conde 7 days a week doing ST with as many as 10 mongers a night. It's a shame because i think she really had potential. I know Badussy-Manigault seems to think she's the best thing since sliced bread and HARD to find, but she's not! So just a word of caution, you get what you pay for here! Only another monger's opinion.

Very surprising to hear she doesn't look as good up close, but it wouldn't be the first time pictures lied, that's for sure, though it's usually nice looking chicas looking bad in pictures, not the other way around.

psriches
08-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Very surprising to hear she doesn't look as good up close, but it wouldn't be the first time pictures lied, that's for sure, though it's usually nice looking chicas looking bad in pictures, not the other way around.Alot of mongers like that "painted on" look, ie. Frank's chica's. It's just not for me! I like a more natural look. But with that said, apparently my dick didn't mind that night!

JuanElGriego
08-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Alot of mongers like that "painted on" look, ie. Frank's chica's. It's just not for me! I like a more natural look.

That's what i don't get.

In the pics, she seems to have what you describe as liking, i.e. a "natural look". She doesn't seem to have the painted on look at all.

psriches
08-02-2006, 09:09 PM
That's what i don't get.

In the pics, she seems to have what you describe as liking, i.e. a "natural look". She doesn't seem to have the painted on look at all.Well, the pics are after she took a shower and the eyebrows are definitely painted on.

psriches
08-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Hey Juan, don't get me wrong. She's a cute chica and worth 1000 pesos for ST. My point was that in person, she has a more hardened look and now her attitude is starting to match!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/DSC00316.jpg

Bug Boy
08-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Dragon,

Please post a pic of someone that looks better so that I may fully appreciate your point.

Bug Boy
08-02-2006, 09:27 PM
That's what i don't get.

In the pics, she seems to have what you describe as liking, i.e. a "natural look". She doesn't seem to have the painted on look at all.

Juan,

It's called hating.

Bug Boy
08-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Very surprising to hear she doesn't look as good up close, but it wouldn't be the first time pictures lied, that's for sure, though it's usually nice looking chicas looking bad in pictures, not the other way around.

She looks great up close, more hate.

Bug Boy
08-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Chica #4 Elizabeth “Freelancer”

809-861-2409

In the past, Elizabeth was cool, laid back, and a nice girl. But this time, she talked too much and called me too many times.

She also told me that she needed money for a new TV. And she started to look through the mini bar.

I will not see her again. I will only see her sister Lillian (which I will post about her later).

FUCK YOU Elizabeth.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/581144ce478a27fc7.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/581144ce47a7c9923.jpg

When you have the same chica multiple times their attitudes eventually change..Instead of being eager to please, they often get relaxed and cease to put their back into it.

It seems that this happens around the 3rd or fourth time.

Bug Boy
08-02-2006, 09:35 PM

She has several bank accounts.

psriches
08-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Juan,

It's called hating.Yo Badussy, FUCK YOU!! I'm stating my opinion. My point is that she is hardcore and that's all. You seem to talk alot of shit in cyber space. Get at me and talk that shit in person. All you do is log on to flame, like when you called dude's chica a "coke whore". Well i'm not the one and this isn't cyber talk. You know how to find me............. So just fall back and shut the fuck up!!

Bug Boy
08-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Yo Badussy, FUCK YOU!! I'm stating my opinion. My point is that she is hardcore and that's all. You seem to talk alot of shit in cyber space. Get at me and talk that shit in person. All you do is log on to flame, like when you called dude's chica a "coke whore". Well i'm not the one and this isn't cyber talk. You know how to find me............. So just fall back and shut the fuck up!!

Why are you getting emotional over whores? What's this really about? You brought my name into this and I came to this thread to state my opinion..bottom line..

If you can't deal with it then just put me on ignore..I put the truth out there!

psriches
08-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Why are you getting emotional over whores? What's this really about? You brought my name into this and I came to this thread to state my opinion..bottom line..

You can't deal with it then just put me on ignore, it aint like you post reports anyway.Actually, i have about 10 trip reports with no fabrications..............

JuanElGriego
08-02-2006, 10:11 PM
OK time for someone to lock this thread, i'm thinking.

Better to nip this in the bud and anyone interested can continue through PM.

Just my .02

Kevy
08-02-2006, 10:12 PM
done.......