PDA

View Full Version : first trip to DR

large_e11
03-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Spent 8 days in Sosua. got to hang with some of the guys from this board and had a great time.

Little info: arrived on Saturday and stayed at Europa. Walked across the street to Domino's and had take out and it was delivered. Can't remember her name but she is known, short blonde haired cutie, nice tight little body. Effort was so-so not bad but not great. Later that night I went to the disco and made a mistake. Cute girl, wasn't sure if she was a tourist at first until she grabbed my crank. Kind of a hint! Took her back and while attractive in the lighting at the disco not nearly as pretty. Didn't really look dominican and had reddish blonde hair. At the room she was a minus in bed, left all her hottness at the club. Breathe also wasn't the greatest but by that time I more or less wanted it over and out. She tried to hold me up for more money ($1000 agreed upon after initial request for 1500 at club), I gave her an extra 100 just to get rid of her. Not a bad day for an old guy on first trip.

Sunday hit up another girl in the afternoon from across the street. Dark skinned and a decent body. She did a good job and seemed to be more into pleasing than getting the deed done. Later that night met a tall girl of 20 with legs that wouldn't quit. Very sexy looking and was pretty good in bed. Saw her frequently the remainder of the week around the bars and never looked quite as good. Mostly because she was wearing pants! This girl should never cover her legs, never.

Monday night met up with another girl who spent a lot of time with the rest of my trip. I speak no spanish and she spoke a little english and i really enjoyed her company. She never asked for any money and only thing spent on her was a breakfast and a great dinner at the waterfront. The guys kept warning me about the western union thing, but never got a push. Really not sure what the deal was.

Flew home with El Papi on Sunday, great first trip and am thinking about a return adventure. To all the guys who helped a poor old man out, thanks.

Apos
03-29-2005, 08:59 PM
welcome to the club! sounds like there's more to the sory...pics tooo :lol:
you're not holding out on us are ya :twisted:

agua chico
03-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey,

Were you the dude riding the motobike with the light skinned blond girl . If so, I think I introduced myself to you with some brothas from California. 8)

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Welcome my man nice first trip.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Welcome my man nice first trip.

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynBeas
03-30-2005, 03:34 PM
if anyone saw two guys riding around in a green Rav 4 this weekend blasting Bachata that was me and my friend...

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 03:41 PM
If anyone saw a Moreno and a Italian dude ridin in a white Montero Sport blasting American Music that was me and my guy

BrooklynBeas
03-30-2005, 04:06 PM
If anyone saw a Moreno and a Italian dude ridin in a white Montero Sport blasting American Music that was me and my guy

If it was hip hop i may have seen you... i saw a white truck blasting hip hop

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 04:17 PM
yep that was us.

BrooklynBeas
03-30-2005, 04:35 PM
yep that was us.

i guess u didnt see a green Rav4 playin Bachata?

BrooklynBeas
03-30-2005, 04:36 PM
this is the fuckin reason we all need to get t shirts or hats made up with ISOC on it...

tampabukkake
03-30-2005, 05:27 PM
If anyone saw a short bald guy getting head that was me on the receiving end !

gdogg
03-30-2005, 05:32 PM
this is the fuckin reason we all need to get t shirts or hats made up with ISOC on it...

We need something. I eventually find out if people post and all, but you don't want to pry in people's business. This should become a TOP priority!

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 06:03 PM
i was drunk the whole time. I dont remember anything, any males that is.....

Tampa... I dont know what to say about you.....You are one hellvua fella. I couldnt have been nearly successful without you...

Tell u guys what. I will hola at one of my friends today who may have a hook up on silkscreening.

Dick Dawson
03-30-2005, 06:19 PM

Hmm. I seem to remember a particular drunk individual Jayman was supposed to make them up. Wonder what happened.

Coolhand
03-30-2005, 08:44 PM
large_e11
You are the man big dog. Hey I got a bottle of Brugal for you if you want to drink more let me know.HAHAHa

psriches
03-30-2005, 08:56 PM
this is the fuckin reason we all need to get t shirts or hats made up with ISOC on it...Talk to Jay!! I thought he was putting that together......

psriches
03-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Good meeting you Large..... You definitely did your thing!! :wink:

large_e11
03-31-2005, 08:10 AM
I really appreciate the help and friendship extended by ps, coolhand, tampa, and el papi. Made it easy for a first timer! Tampa still haven't got a hit from our friend.

psriches
03-31-2005, 05:05 PM
I really appreciate the help and friendship extended by ps, coolhand, tampa, and el papi. Made it easy for a first timer! Tampa still haven't got a hit from our friend.I can honestly say that E didn't really need our help. He held his own........ It was a pleasure to watch him do his thing!! :wink:

will_blueprint
03-31-2005, 06:22 PM
Way to rep for the new cats E

DEPUTY DAWG
03-31-2005, 10:42 PM
Way to rep for the new cats E

You Damn skippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!