PDA

View Full Version : Chica #13, Mia “Mona Lisa”

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Chica #13, Mia “Mona Lisa”

No cell phone number

Her name is pronounced as "Mee-Ah".

She is hotter in person. The sex (GFE and BBBJ) were great!!!

I'm sure she has a cell. I do not know why she did not give it to me.

She does not speak English.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/581144ce4a630a175.jpg

Jimmydr
08-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Jimmy likes this one.

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Jimmy likes this one.

You have excellent taste Jimmy. ;)

I still do not know why she told me that she does not have a cell.

Oh well.

Since Mona Lisa charges too much, I was hoping to see Mia during the day (in order to avoid the house fee).

Jimmydr
08-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Next trip I have 2 nights there so I should be able to see much more!

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Next trip I have 2 nights there so I should be able to see much more!

Then if you go, call Toni up (my cab driver).

His cell phone number is 809-772-6551. He speaks enough English for a simple conversation.

Just pay him the local rates. For example, a ride from the Jaragua to the Zona Colonial, 100 pesos should be enough.

Just tell him that Cheeno gave you his number.

Jimmydr
08-02-2006, 02:56 PM

His cell phone number is 809-772-6551. He speaks enough English for a simple conversation.

Just pay him the local rates. For example, a ride from the Jaragua to the Zona Colonial, 100 pesos should be enough.

Fuck that, I will tell him to take me every place he took you!

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Fuck that, I will tell him to take me every place he took you!

Even better. :)

lr444
08-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Where can one meet MIA ????

MisterPink
08-02-2006, 04:32 PM
What's up Cheeno?

Nice report.

Mia is quite a cutie, with one small problema!

Mia used to work @ The Mansion, The house with the pool run by Alice. She smelled so bad, I threw her out after ten minutes and told the Mamasan I want a new chica. I was back in action with a new chica and Mia was sent to to soak in a Lemesol bath!

No disrepect to my man Tater, he always has the best reports!

I have a zero tolerance rule for a stankee toto!

MP

blacksultan
08-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Chica #13, Mia “Mona Lisa”

No cell phone number

Her name is pronounced as "Mee-Ah".

She is hotter in person. The sex (GFE and BBBJ) were great!!!

I'm sure she has a cell. I do not know why she did not give it to me.

She does not speak English.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/581144ce4a630a175.jpgShe doesn't need speak english, we need to learn spanish including my ass. She is cute, but with the braces care needs to be taken when she is sucking dick.

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Where can one meet MIA ????

At Mona Lisa. She was working during the day.

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 05:53 PM
What's up Cheeno?

Nice report.

Mia is quite a cutie, with one small problema!

Mia used to work @ The Mansion, The house with the pool run by Alice. She smelled so bad, I threw her out after ten minutes and told the Mamasan I want a new chica. I was back in action with a new chica and Mia was sent to to soak in a Lemesol bath!

No disrepect to my man Tater, he always has the best reports!

I have a zero tolerance rule for a stankee toto!

MP

Thank you for your kind words. :)

I did not know that she worked at Mansion and her scent problem.

These girls move from casa to casa. Its hard to keep up to date. LOL

Cheeno
08-02-2006, 05:53 PM
She doesn't need speak english, we need to learn spanish including my ass. She is cute, but with the braces care needs to be taken when she is sucking dick.

Exactly!!! LOL

prtyr2
08-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Or if you go with a group, let me know. I have a taxi guy that knows all the spots and has a mini van. Heck he could probably arrange to meet ya at the airport with a chica waiting party etc.

Cheeno
08-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Or if you go with a group, let me know. I have a taxi guy that knows all the spots and has a mini van. Heck he could probably arrange to meet ya at the airport with a chica waiting party etc.

Now "THAT'S" what I call cab service!!! ;)

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM

Shit I want Lillian to pick me up at the airport :D

Cheeno
08-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Shit I want Lillian to pick me up at the airport :D

Lillian can give you a nice "Welcome" in the car. lol :D

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Lillian can give you a nice "Welcome" in the car. lol :D

If I make it down in a few weeks I am going to try and hook up with her. Think she will travel to Boca Chica?

Cheeno
08-06-2006, 10:21 PM
If I make it down in a few weeks I am going to try and hook up with her. Think she will travel to Boca Chica?

You can call her and ask if she is willing to travel. I think she will.

But there is one problem I had.

I wanted to meet with ONLY Lillian. But Elizabeth kept saying that she wanted to tag along. This made me very upset and I plan to never see Elizabeth again.

So I think it is best to call Lillian and tell her that you would like to meet up with her (one-on-one) and go to Boca Chica.

Good luck!!! :)

Show Lillian how great Canadian men are in bed!!! :D :D :D

RickRock
08-09-2006, 08:17 PM
danged l'il "Metal Mouth" needs special technique. Would that be "boca metallica" in espanol?

MisterPink
08-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Her toto smells like The Gowanus Canal on a humid day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gowanusmap2.PNG

Tonto4
08-09-2006, 10:44 PM

What a turnoff. Hopefully she got the snap back in her little thing. She is cute.

Beads
08-09-2006, 11:42 PM

wow the gowanus can be pretty stank on a humid day. somoene is need of a good douching.

prtyr2
08-11-2006, 12:11 PM
www.taxidominicano.com They are also friends with the woner of mona lisa and some of the other casas. They do mostly airport pickups etc, but want to start doing "night life tours" day trips from SD to Boca and vice versa etc. Good guys and they won't accept a commission if driving clients that are paying hourly rate etc.

The one exception is Remington Palace as they pay taxi drivers 700 pesos and do not charge the clients extra. In cases such as that, they have been known to give half the commission back to the clients etc. Good deal for both!

I currently live right in front of Mona Lisa and have yet to have even a beer there since they reopened. . . .maybe later today when I am finished working. . . . .lol. .. .

Phoenix
08-11-2006, 01:02 PM
www.taxidominicano.com (http://www.taxidominicano.com) They are also friends with the woner of mona lisa and some of the other casas. They do mostly airport pickups etc, but want to start doing "night life tours" day trips from SD to Boca and vice versa etc. Good guys and they won't accept a commission if driving clients that are paying hourly rate etc.

The one exception is Remington Palace as they pay taxi drivers 700 pesos and do not charge the clients extra. In cases such as that, they have been known to give half the commission back to the clients etc. Good deal for both!

I currently live right in front of Mona Lisa and have yet to have even a beer there since they reopened. . . .maybe later today when I am finished working. . . . .lol. .. .

Hope you can show me in a few weeks :D

prtyr2
08-11-2006, 02:41 PM
What were your dates again? lol. . . I will be in town from aug 26th till about 12th of september. Then I stay in the states for about 2 weeks before heading back. I can definitely show ya around. From the main spots to the off the beaten path stuff. Obviously the off the beaten path stuff is more hit and miss. . . .but if you are in the mood for more adventure.

Hope you can show me in a few weeks :D

MrHappy
08-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Partyr,
Maybe we can go together and have a beer some afternoon. I'm surprised I have not stopped by yet either, since I know Fabia so well.
I'm betting she may have special rates for us "locals"...

prtyr2
08-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I was just there. Cheeno was out front snapping pics of the hotel. . . . .fabia and grisell were asking what was up. . . .I was like. . . .CHHHEEEEENNNNOOOO. . . . . .he checked out the rooms and was thinking about a quicky before heading to the airport, but decided to get going early.

BTW. . . Mona Lisa now has free wifi at the bar. . . .I installed it yesterday. so now I can "work" surrounded by cute chicas. . . . . .

I am down for a beer pretty much any time. I live across the street. let me know when. . . .then maybe I will show ya jota's on nunez. . . .wednesday night is supposedly strip tease. . . .so I will be going there wednesday this week;-)

Mona Lisa will be changing names and will have a website very soon. fabia was down with ISOC discounts as well. . . . . The rooms are nice and new at great prices and hot chicas just downstairs. . . . . .great combo. . . .

I'll try and snap a few pics this week and post online to show what is available in the capital. . . . .

Also Mrhappy. . . .my novia bailed out of going to atlanta for 3 months last night at 3 am. . . .she was worried about the heightened security so she will be in town for the foreseeable future. . ..we'll have to do dinner some night!