PDA

View Full Version : Sosua - Salidas

DRCowboy
07-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Just wondering about the range of Salidas. From threads and research there appears to be range:

Top price/Top quality is Passions. Structured Menu. Pick & chose. Range from pool girl at 500 pesos to 24 hours at 7500 pesos all inclusive.
Second in price appears to be Seacrets at 1000 pesos plus negotiated chica cost. approx 1500 -2000 TLN
Coyote and Cuba Libra 500 pesos plus negotiated cost -1.5 to 2 K.
With this comes some security (you know where they work).

Also have some questions.

Do most bars offer this kind of point & click?

If you meet a girl in Classicos dancing i assume there is no salida but more risk. (Also Sosua Life/Latinos, Rubies, Club X)

Are bar salidas assumed to be for the remainder of the day or do they need to get back in a set time? (ST vs. TLN)?

Any other Bar/Salida recommendations?
Happy bar?
Andy's?

jacknback
07-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Fuck a bunch of salidas!!!

sporthobbyist
07-21-2010, 12:16 AM
why bother with salidas when the majority of the girls are salida free????

mikelodge
07-21-2010, 12:25 AM
Just wondering about the range of Salidas. From threads and research there appears to be range:

Top price/Top quality is Passions. Structured Menu. Pick & chose. Range from pool girl at 500 pesos to 24 hours at 7500 pesos all inclusive.
Second in price appears to be Seacrets at 1000 pesos plus negotiated chica cost. approx 1500 -2000 TLN

If you meet a girl in Classicos dancing i assume there is no salida but more risk. (Also Sosua Life/Latinos, Rubies, Club X)

Are bar salidas assumed to be for the remainder of the day or do they need to get back in a set time? (ST vs. TLN)?

Happy bar?
Andy's?

Andy's does not have girls available for anything. You might meet a bartender and make plans but Mogli the manager has no part of it in anyway. I spent time there almost everyday on 6 trips since I stayed nearby they were often my last stop or first stop for the cheap beer.

You can get the walkers going by Andys just stare or whistle or holler and they will jump and be happy to let you buy them a drink.

Passions salida is by far way more money than Seacrets or Cuba Libre why not just get one on the street they are on every block. If you don't know where to go then go to New Garden and find a Pool Rat that will be happy to go with you salida free.

gdogg
07-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Get the chica's phone number and meet her before/after work, or her day off. Salida her only if you absolutely have to have her, like your last night in town or something.

Nakom
07-21-2010, 12:36 PM
I think you did a lot of good research before asking your question, and you asked a great question.

You have named the only bars with Salidas and you have the prices correct. Passions has a moving scale - the later in the day the cheaper they get. The other places are the same price any time of day because they do not offer services on site and there is no lost revenue for the bar.

Once you take the girl out you have her until she needs to be back at work the next day. That will depend on the chica and her schedule. Most will want to go home before heading back to work to shower / change / eat / sleep / ect. Normally I would say you have them till about 9:00 am.

Classicos or any of the other bars you mentioned are just full of freelancers. You strike a deal and away you go - they do not work for the bars. There is more risk, but 85% of the girls are freelancers and members go with them every day all the time.

If it is your first trip - grab a Passions chica your first night and take her out to the bars and classicos and get the feel for things. You can check everything out without worrying about finding a chica. After that, do your own search - it is way more fun. Most important, make plans to meet with an experienced wingman for your first few nights.

DRCowboy
07-21-2010, 01:18 PM
I think you did a lot of good research before asking your question, and you asked a great question.

You have named the only bars with Salidas and you have the prices correct. Passions has a moving scale - the later in the day the cheaper they get. The other places are the same price any time of day because they do not offer services on site and there is no lost revenue for the bar.

Once you take the girl out you have her until she needs to be back at work the next day. That will depend on the chica and her schedule. Most will want to go home before heading back to work to shower / change / eat / sleep / ect. Normally I would say you have them till about 9:00 am.

Classicos or any of the other bars you mentioned are just full of freelancers. You strike a deal and away you go - they do not work for the bars. There is more risk, but 85% of the girls are freelancers and members go with them every day all the time.

If it is your first trip - grab a Passions chica your first night and take her out to the bars and classicos and get the feel for things. You can check everything out without worrying about finding a chica. After that, do your own search - it is way more fun. Most important, make plans to meet with an experienced wingman for your first few nights.

Nakom,
Thank you for the response. I have been to the DR five times but this is my first to Sosua (2 SD, 1 Puerta Plata and 2 Santiago). The idea of having a Passions girl as a guide is excellent! I can hit all the places and get acclimated and have a wonderful night. All in one package. (Multi-tasking).

Sincerely,
Jim:biggrin:

getrhythm
07-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Nakom,
Thank you for the response. I have been to the DR five times but this is my first to Sosua (2 SD, 1 Puerta Plata and 2 Santiago). The idea of having a Passions girl as a guide is excellent! I can hit all the places and get acclimated and have a wonderful night. All in one package. (Multi-tasking).

Sincerely,
Jim:biggrin:

From previous experience (and several recent reports by others), I wouldn't say the "wonderful night" bit with a Passions girl is a sure thing. Choose carefully - or better yet, just jump into the fray at Classicos. You've been to the D.R. enough times already - what's to be worried about?

gdogg
07-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Nakom,

Better to have a good wingman. Far fewer ulterior motives.

shredder
07-21-2010, 03:20 PM
Better to have a good wingman. Far fewer ulterior motives.

Note emphasis

jacknback
07-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Fuck a bunch of salidas.(again)

mikelodge
07-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Fuck a bunch of salidas.(again)

plus Seacrets does have rooms upstairs where some of the girls stay if you choose so does Freds Cuba Libre have rooms back by the back little Pool Hole

Apos
07-22-2010, 01:09 AM

Happy bar?
Andy's?
Never personally pulled a chica from the Coyote bar but I understand that some of the girls only do ST. This may be true of many place and chicas depending on the circumstances but I've heard it from 2 guys I know specifically about this bar...and I like the bar anyway! :D

Generally speaking a salida seems to be for TLN unless you're puller someone out before dinner time. You should be able to negotiate for whatever you want though and some guys only want ST regardless of the hour.

Hope this helps a little.

mikelodge
07-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Never personally pulled a chica from the Coyote bar but I understand that some of the girls only do ST. This may be true of many place and chicas depending on the circumstances but I've heard it from 2 guys I know specifically about this bar...and I like the bar anyway! :D

Generally speaking a salida seems to be for TLN unless you're puller someone out before dinner time. You should be able to negotiate for whatever you want though and some guys only want ST regardless of the hour.

Hope this helps a little.

I agree Coyote early is not for TLN at least at what I was offering. For the money you are better off down at Seacrets.

Apos
07-22-2010, 01:45 AM
I almost never pay a salida unless I'm out with friends and it just works out that way. Sometimes it's fun to all get chicas at the same time and then hit the discos or whatever.

Paid once, perhaps twice...they all bluuuuur together eventually, at Seacrets and had a great time, but really had a good connection with the chicas first AND was there with friends. Paid a few times at Passions too and generally had a great time too. Again I take the time to make a legit connection and only had 1 less than thrilling time and made up for that after she quit many times over. Everyone can have a bad night. :D

All that said I generally choose not to pay salidas as there is no real need....but sometimes I just want to have her sooo bad, jejeje

MisterPink
07-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Just wondering about the range of Salidas. The entire town of Sosua is a whorehouse, there is NO REASON to ever pay a salida. (Unless of course you have the desire to pay for Peter's new construction costs!) tfcm