PDA

View Full Version : august 15 to sept 24 in sosua

donquixote
07-21-2010, 10:55 AM
hi i will be in sosua for aprox 6 weeks from aug 15 to sept 24.
i would love to meet just for meeting anyone who will be there. i also am more than willing to show anyone our apartments if they are curious to see them..
again, i would love just to meet a few of you. anyone interested let me know

mikelodge
07-21-2010, 05:37 PM
hi i will be in sosua for aprox 6 weeks from aug 15 to sept 24.
i would love to meet just for meeting anyone who will be there. i also am more than willing to show anyone our apartments if they are curious to see them..
again, i would love just to meet a few of you. anyone interested let me know

Where did you decide to stay??? :lol:

jacknback
07-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Unless your paying more than us maybe your daughters kicked your ass to the curb and told you to find someplace else to stay!!You told us all that they were going to be upset with the deals you were offering!!LOLI'm there in Sept.I'll PM you my dates right now.Looking forward to saying hello and telling you how lucky you are to have Sonia,Alexandria and John looking out for your best intrests.

mikelodge
07-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Unless your paying more than us maybe your daughters kicked your ass to the curb and told you to find someplace else to stay!!You told us all that they were going to be upset with the deals you were offering!!LOLI'm there in Sept.I'll PM you my dates right now.Looking forward to saying hello and telling you how lucky you are to have Sonia,Alexandria and John looking out for your best intrests.

Yah the big dog is probably staying at Terra Linda or Sosua Bay in Luxury.

If I had his money I would throw mne in the firepit and burn it. :lol::mrgreen::p:D:eek:

Have fun Don and I look forward to seeing you next trip and the tour of the new pool area at the Palms Complex. :wink:

donquixote
07-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Yah the big dog is probably staying at Terra Linda or Sosua Bay in Luxury.

If I had his money I would throw mne in the firepit and burn it. :lol::mrgreen::p:D:eek:

Have fun Don and I look forward to seeing you next trip and the tour of the new pool area at the Palms Complex. :wink:

good, mike if you are there at that time, come and spend an afternoon