PDA

View Full Version : WU Opportunity

shredder
07-22-2010, 05:35 PM
I thought I'd share an email I got today from a girl I hooked up with 3 trips ago:

hola mi amor como tu estas para mi yo tengo mucho problema mi amor. porque sosua estas muy fria . porezo no tengo dinero mi amor .por favol mi amor. yo quiero tu me envia tres -mil perso para mi . pa yo conpra comida para casa para mi, y david . yo me gusta contigo a tu casa mi amor de cuento yo boy avisitar contigo mi amor te amo mucho mi papi dulce.

1. It's nice she remembers me.:)
2. Sounds like times are tough there in Sosua.:(
3. I'm flattered she thought of me when she went out looking for a novio (WU novio):rolleyes:
4. Could "papi dulce" be translated as "Sugar Daddy"?:rolleyes:

hugrad95a
07-22-2010, 05:37 PM
What's she look like I may be able to put her to work soon. I have a couple of buddies who are gonna be in town.

Here's an email I got today from a girl I hooked up with 3 trips ago:

hola mi amor como tu estas para mi yo tengo mucho problema mi amor. porque sosua estas muy fria . porezo no tengo dinero mi amor .por favol mi amor. yo quiero tu me envia tres -mil perso para mi . pa yo conpra comida para casa para mi, y david . yo me gusta contigo a tu casa mi amor de cuento yo boy avisitar contigo mi amor te amo mucho mi papi dulce.

3. I'm flattered she thought of me when she went out looking for a novio (WU novio):rolleyes:

weyland
07-22-2010, 05:43 PM
The Spanish is a lot better than most emails I have received. I could actually understand it. I stopped giving out my email address after trip #3. I still get occasional text messages though but can rarely make head nor tail of those.

Nakom
07-22-2010, 05:54 PM
From Google Translate:

Hello my love as you are to me I have much problem my love. Because these very cold Sosua. I have no money Porezo my love. For favola my love. I want you send me three-thousand personal for me. Pa I ConPro home food for me and david. I would like you to your house I tell my love to you my love avisitar boy I love you much my sweet daddy.

hugrad95a
07-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Spanish translation is touch and go. But she wants 3000 pesos, end of story.

stevereds
07-22-2010, 06:56 PM
I look forward to one day being a WU for that someone special I meet in Sosua... NOT! lol

weyland
07-22-2010, 07:05 PM
I still get occasional text messages though but can rarely make head nor tail of those.
Funnily enough, I received my first for several months within minutes of writing that post.

HOLA WEYland kiro aplarcontigo pofavor Miamor ATENTAMENTE MariseLA porLOpasado.
I changed the names, otherwise it's exactly as written. Let's see how far Google gets with translating that one!

For those whose Dominican (or in this case Haitian) puta Spanish is a little rusty, this too translates as "I need 3000 pesos".

princepointe
07-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Man I need to open a WU in Sousa. Do they franchise.lol

shredder
07-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Funnily enough, I received my first for several months within minutes of writing that post.

I changed the names, otherwise it's exactly as written. Let's see how far Google gets with translating that one!

For those whose Dominican (or in this case Haitian) puta Spanish is a little rusty, this too translates as "I need 3000 pesos".

LOL:lol:

MisterPink
07-22-2010, 07:21 PM
I thought I'd share an email I got today from a girl I hooked up with 3 trips ago:

sugar daddy....if u send the money it means' sucker" if you dont it means "cheap muthafucker'... who u wanna b??

shredder
07-22-2010, 07:21 PM
What's she look like I may be able to put her to work soon. I have a couple of buddies who are gonna be in town.

I'd post her picture and phone # but it would be a waste of time. As soon as I start sending money she'll be out of the business.:)

shredder
07-22-2010, 07:22 PM
sugar daddy....if u send the money it means' sucker" if you dont it means "cheap muthafucker'... who u wanna b??

LOL:lol:

MrHappy
07-23-2010, 07:16 AM
The Spanish is a lot better than most emails I have received. I could actually understand it. I stopped giving out my email address after trip #3. I still get occasional text messages though but can rarely make head nor tail of those.

They can send messages to your cellular, you know...

givengo440
07-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Tell her I'll be there in a few with madmikes wallet lol

sporthobbyist
07-23-2010, 09:01 AM
send her 3000??? I hope no one falls for that dumb shit!

She can get 3k when I am on the ground in Sousa and she does me once in an afternoon ST and then a TLN another night

Obviously alot of suckers(I mean guys) send these putas cash via WU. Ask the WU guy. he says at certain times of the month there are lines of putas waiting to collect cash.

Remember you are not paying them for sex. You are paying them to leave after sex. So what is the WU for???? Do you think she will be sitting at home waiting for your return? She will be at the bars/discos the minute you leave. Hell, sometimes they are back at the bar/discos while you are still here. She is not your novia and never will be. Get real and stop the insanity.

gdogg
07-23-2010, 10:34 AM
Remember you are not paying them for sex. You are paying them to leave after sex. So what is the WU for???? Do you think she will be sitting at home waiting for your return? She will be at the bars/discos the minute you leave. Hell, sometimes they are back at the bar/discos while you are still here. She is not your novia and never will be. Get real and stop the insanity.

You're paying them to bone other dudes. At least that's what I've got from watching all the drama over the years. If only these guys knew...the chicas will bone other guys for free, no WU needed.
:dontknow:

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
07-23-2010, 10:35 AM
You're paying them to bone other dudes. At least that's what I've got from watching all the drama over the years.

Actually you would be subsidizing my tastes because the WU covers all the hoes expenses and that makes my 1300 TLN easier to get.

gdogg
07-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Actually you would be subsidizing my tastes because the WU covers all the hoes expenses and that makes my 1300 TLN easier to get.

Yep, that's true as well. One time my hotel room was burning up and my chica was like "fuck this". We went to her pad...much cooler, and paid for by her N.J. "boyfriend". Thanks dude! So many WU stories, so little time...

sporthobbyist
07-23-2010, 10:39 AM

You know what??? I never looked at it that way.

and I LIKE IT!!!!!:corky:

Ok, suckers, keep sending the WU. and step it up. Things are slow in Sousa so send double for the next few months!!!

My next trip I will be outside WU on collection day and hit up the first flaca chica for 1000 TLN. Mi gusta!

Mr. Smooth
07-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Just wondering, but I bet that WU guy really likes his job!! :D

Roy
07-23-2010, 04:00 PM

OK, I've got a NEW PROJECT IDEA.... bear with me!

Why can't we have Jimmy set up an e-mail account that we can all give to the chicas as our own. That way, the requests come to a central account for ALL OF US to see. I'll bet with all of us members giving out the same e-mail address, it would get more hits than ISOC!

It could be posted like FordTech's "Tits of the Day" was for a while. I think after everyone sees how many of these e-mails get sent, they'd believe us more when we say not to give out our contact info.

What do you say Jimmy (or someone else that wants to take it on)?

Roy
07-23-2010, 04:07 PM
OK, I've got a NEW PROJECT IDEA.... bear with me!

Why can't we have Jimmy set up an e-mail account that we can all give to the chicas as our own. That way, the requests come to a central account for ALL OF US to see. I'll bet with all of us members giving out the same e-mail address, it would get more hits than ISOC!

It could be posted like FordTech's "Tits of the Day" was for a while. I think after everyone sees how many of these e-mails get sent, they'd believe us more when we say not to give out our contact info.

What do you say Jimmy (or someone else that wants to take it on)?

I set up an account: papi.dulce2010@gmail.com

Anyone wants to participate, give this to the chicas after you tell them goodbye and you love them.

Bstokley
07-23-2010, 04:18 PM
I set up an account: papi.dulce2010@gmail.com

Anyone wants to participate, give this to the chicas after you tell them goodbye and you love them.
I'm in! lol
https://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/16684297/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/130/height/130 Change (http://www.spreadshirt.com/create-your-own-t-shirt-C59/id/117728/basketItem/4819691)

Corrado
07-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Please allow me to assist you sir.......the personal description "papi dulce" when succeeding the the word "pesos" in any of the previous 3 sentences is translated as "dumb shit", "idiot", or "ATM Machine".

However in the exact same phraseology replacing it with "tacano", "chipi chipi" or "maldito cabron" translates into , "gentleman of sound fiscal sense".

steviewonder
07-24-2010, 01:58 AM
You know what??? I never looked at it that way.

and I LIKE IT!!!!!:corky:

Ok, suckers, keep sending the WU. and step it up. Things are slow in Sousa so send double for the next few months!!!

My next trip I will be outside WU on collection day and hit up the first flaca chica for 1000 TLN. Mi gusta!

The secret is out where the real ho strip is!:wink:

naptime
07-24-2010, 03:01 AM
you'd be surprised to see how many isoc members have wu accounts, and even stop in to make personal deposits .....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/103_0011.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/100_0336.jpg

daddy999
07-24-2010, 03:19 AM
you'd be surprised to see how many isoc members have wu accounts, and even stop in to make personal deposits .....

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/103_0011.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/100_0336.jpg)

I think this is where I want to be next time. Pricing for chicas can be much better than at classico's.
:
:lol:

MrHappy
07-24-2010, 07:23 AM
I ran into a guy not too long who admitted he was a WU novio.

He was a little different than most. His girl was one of the most drop dead good looking girls I've seen in this city in a long time. Not really a whore, more like a "de cortina"

He KNOWS he's not the only one she's fucking, and says he doesn't care.

As long as she's waiting for him at the airport every time he arrives, and acts like he's the only reason she's alive when she's with him, he thinks the extra money he sends every month is worth it.

Not for me, but he sounds like he's got his head pretty clear.

gdogg
07-24-2010, 12:28 PM

He was a little different than most. His girl was one of the most drop dead good looking girls I've seen in this city in a long time. Not really a whore, more like a "de cortina"

He KNOWS he's not the only one she's fucking, and says he doesn't care.

As long as she's waiting for him at the airport every time he arrives, and acts like he's the only reason she's alive when she's with him, he thinks the extra money he sends every month is worth it.

It's different when a dude knows what time it is, they usually aren't the problem. It's those knuckleheads with the puta's picture on the desk at work (and dresser at home) who can't get shit done because he's staring at her all misty-eyed all day, and blowing up her cell all night!!

greydread
07-24-2010, 12:57 PM

The gentleman in question is the stereotypical "Romance Traveller". He may have started out as a monger or just a guy on vacation but he has found an outlet for his need for romance. I know guys like this. They started out raising hell and running ho's just like the rest of us and began to focus on a single Chica, devoting all their vacation time and sending money from home when they couldn't be with the object of their affection.

This is delusional behavior but then so is doing the same thing with a Woman across the street, across town or across the bridge. There is no "one and only" and the concept should be seen for what it is, a romantic fantasy. Romance is so much more intense and enjoyable when one is mature enough to realize how fleeting and fragile those perfect moments of physical and emotional harmony between romantic partners really are.

Trying to live in a "snapshot" when life is a full length feature doesn't make any sense. Just mark your favorite stills. The show must go on.

I have a "favorita" or two and have enjoyed years of sharing each their company when it's possible to synchronize our schedules. There's much more to the time that we spend together than good sex. I can get that anywhere. Those are special moments in time for us in spite of the fact that we know that it's the closest we'll ever come to sharing a "permanent" relationship. These Women don't work in the sex trade. They don't "charge" me for sex. I don't offer Western Union and they don't ask. I'm not the type to bring a suitcase full of gifts so I'll drop a little pocket money or send them shopping from time to time when we're together. Sometimes I'm very generous, sometimes it's just taxi fare and sometimes there's no money at all. I haven't received a complaint yet.

I see them for a couple days and then I go out whoring and partying with my road dogs or vice versa. They know this and it doesn't come up as an issue. I may never see either of them again. That's okay, it's been good for as long as it's lasted. There's a new crop every year.

Jonew1
07-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Im sorry, but to anyone who is sending money to any of the chicas in the DR. Man that shit is wack and i mean WACK. As soon as you leave to go home and start to send that cash, I bet shes already in a room gettin her shit smashed by some other guy. lol how foolish can a man be? Is it like a fantasy or some shit. or do you really put all your faith into that girl holding a faithful relationship with you. FUCK NO.. shes a hoe man. how did you meet her??? lol. BOy i wish i would catch myself thinking about sending a chica some cash while im at home. WOW thats all I can say about this topic. How long has this been going on? You gotta be kiddin' me..

gdogg
07-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Im sorry, but to anyone who is sending money to any of the chicas in the DR. Man that shit is wack and i mean WACK. As soon as you leave to go home and start to send that cash, I bet shes already in a room gettin her shit smashed by some other guy. lol how foolish can a man be? Is it like a fantasy or some shit. or do you really put all your faith into that girl holding a faithful relationship with you. FUCK NO.. shes a hoe man. how did you meet her??? lol. BOy i wish i would catch myself thinking about sending a chica some cash while im at home. WOW thats all I can say about this topic. How long has this been going on? You gotta be kiddin' me..

Since the first Western Union in the Dominican Republic was built.

MrHappy
07-24-2010, 02:51 PM
BTW, the folks that own Western Union here in the Dominican Republic, is one of the richest families in the country. Wanna know how they got that way?

Maretti
07-24-2010, 04:01 PM
It can happen to anyone Jonew, anyone. I've done it. Was I stupid? Hell, fucking yes! It wasn't done out of love, but out of pity, but the result was the same, not worthy.

The trap is set for everybody and anyone can fall in it. We all have weak days, it's just a matter of where you're when that happens.

Now, I don't get (or give) any contact information, and if I'm given any, I threw it in the trash can at the airport before boarding.

Yes, they're hoes but still, I bet that at least a few reading here are just doing that and thinking that we're talking about somebody else.

DMV
07-24-2010, 04:21 PM
They know this and it doesn't come up as an issue. I may never see either of them again. That's okay, it's been good for as long as it's lasted. There's a new crop every year.

This is something I have learned. Just enjoy the relationship and don't worry where it's going or how long it will last.

When asked the question "How long do most of you're relationships last"?
As long as they were meant to last.

Sorry if this went off subject?

Jonew1
07-24-2010, 05:02 PM
yeah I suppose its just some sort of comforting relationship feeling the guy gets by keeping in contact with them and sending them money. Im not real sure all I do know is that... I would not EVER be caught up in some lame ass shit like that. As far as im concerned I could be spending money here in the States gettin pussy. Im not going to send it to someone im not gettin any from thats for sure. But hey like I always say. To each his own. Who am I to knock what you do. All i know is I will be there on August first and boyfriend or not if she out to make money and lookin to give that pussy up and she looks good. Ima tear that shit up. So be it

TONYTNT40
07-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Guys have different motives for being WU novio's. I think the most common reason guys become WU suckers, is to "Police the Pussy", one poster here admitted he sent whores money to see, if they would be faithful to him. When he found out neither whore was faithful, after he sent his money , he became angry. I've witnessed the telephone calls many times, usually right before the chica is ready to give you head, her cell rings. "Yes baby, I'm home," thats how the conversation starts. I sit quietly and wait until the chica, finishes, assuring her WU, that she is home alone and ready to go to bed.

Jonew1
07-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Thats so funny to me. Its almost like a cheating wife or somthing. But damn Im not trying to mean to any guy on here but come on for real? Did you really think she would be sitting at home waiting on you? No matter how much you send her theres always gonna be more money to made on top of what you send if shes out workin the tricks. Your not around she can tell you anything she thinks you wanna hear. and like this Man above me said. As soon as your comfortable with what she says shes doing she got another 8 incher down her throat or blowin her back out. Its no different then a pathetic husband with a cheating wife that is too overwhelmed by the idea of being with her to see whats really goin on behind closed doors.

shredder
07-24-2010, 06:01 PM
As bad as being a WU novio is, there is one thing worse and that is to be sending big bucks to an ex-wife every month.:eek: Hell, at least the Domincan girl is sweet to you when you call and at least you get layed when you come to town.

There is a single mom that lives across the street from me. Her beautiful house is maintained to perfection with never a blade of grass out of place and her Range Rover never has a speck of dust on it. Some poor ex-husband pays for all of it and never gets a thing for it. He wishes to God he'd fallen for some girl in Sosua instead of that bitch.:)

I'm not defending WU payments...I'm just saying there's dumb...and dumber:)

greydread
07-24-2010, 06:44 PM
As bad as being a WU novio is, there is one thing worse and that is to be sending big bucks to an ex-wife every month.:eek: Hell, at least the Domincan girl is sweet to you when you call and at least you get layed when you come to town.

I disagree.

Nobody goes to the DR and runs with Putas with the objective of raising a family in mind. Nobody gets married for the sake of Punani (unless they're stupid). The whole purpose of marriage is to assure the commitment of both parties to offspring. Some guys don't care about having and raising children. Those guys should never get married.

When my 1st Wife and I realized that we couldn't peacefully coexist I gave her the house. She had majority custody of our children and I didn't want them to have to relocate. I had a job which required frequent travel so majority custody and keeping the house didn't make much sense even though we'd discussed it as an option. My children were raised in that house. Now my oldest daughter, her husband are raising their 4 children in that same house. I lost nothing.

I have raised 5 children and there's no amount of money I wouldn't have spent for their wellbeing. They have blessed me with 7 grandchildren and I have watched my investment in time, money and blood, sweat and tears bloom into more blessing than I could've ever hoped for. It's my kids' turn to make it work now and after an adult life filled with responsibility and hard work I plan to enter the Winter of my life with a healthy dose of hedonistic self fulfillment for as long as my health and spirit hold up.

Mr. Smooth
07-24-2010, 06:49 PM

There is a single mom that lives across the street from me. Her beautiful house is maintained to perfection with never a blade of grass out of place and her Range Rover never has a speck of dust on it. Some poor ex-husband pays for all of it and never gets a thing for it. He wishes to God he'd fallen for some girl in Sosua instead of that bitch.:)

I'm not defending WU payments...I'm just saying there's dumb...and dumber:)

And to think there are MILLIONS of those guys out there. Kinda puts things in perspective.

greydread
07-24-2010, 06:58 PM
And to think there are MILLIONS of those guys out there. Kinda puts things in perspective.

The difference is: What are you buying with the money you remit to a whore? Where's the payout? Spending money to support your family is the best investment a guy can make, whereas spending money to support the family of some chulo??? Not so much.

shredder
07-24-2010, 07:28 PM
I disagree.

Nobody goes to the DR and runs with Putas with the objective of raising a family in mind. Nobody gets married for the sake of Punani (unless they're stupid). The whole purpose of marriage is to assure the commitment of both parties to offspring. Some guys don't care about having and raising children. Those guys should never get married.

When my 1st Wife and I realized that we couldn't peacefully coexist I gave her the house. She had majority custody of our children and I didn't want them to have to relocate. I had a job which required frequent travel so majority custody and keeping the house didn't make much sense even though we'd discussed it as an option. My children were raised in that house. Now my oldest daughter, her husband are raising their 4 children in that same house. I lost nothing.

I have raised 5 children and there's no amount of money I wouldn't have spent for their wellbeing. They have blessed me with 7 grandchildren and I have watched my investment in time, money and blood, sweat and tears bloom into more blessing than I could've ever hoped for. It's my kids' turn to make it work now and after an adult life filled with responsibility and hard work I plan to enter the Winter of my life with a healthy dose of hedonistic self fulfillment for as long as my health and spirit hold up.

Sorry to have suggested that the investment in raising your kids is not a wise investment. That wasn't my intent. I was thinking in terms of the golddiggers that some men marry.:)

greydread
07-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Sorry to have suggested that the investment in raising your kids is not a wise investment. That wasn't my intent. I was thinking in terms of the golddiggers that some men marry.:)

I can't afford those Bitches. LOL :rofl:

Mr. Smooth
07-24-2010, 07:39 PM
The difference is: What are you buying with the money you remit to a whore? Where's the payout? Spending money to support your family is the best investment a guy can make, whereas spending money to support the family of some chulo??? Not so much.

I have no quarrel with a man supporting his family as a divorced dad. My thing regarding shredder's example was the fact that this ex-wife is maintaining a "lifestyle" that she had become accustomed to while married and I'm sure, if a divorce attorney was involved in any settlement, probably pounded that point home to the judge in the case. If both parties came to an agreement through mediation, then thats different.

There is a difference in supporting your family and being ordered to cough up the dough to an ex in order for her to maintain her previous lifestyle.

As far as any payout for the guy sending money to a whore, maybe the shorttime happiness and excitement he feels when with her is enough for him.

I've never been married...or divorced. And I've never sent cash to a whore either. But I could understand why a guy might do that. Being mandated by the courts to send a woman money and offering to send a woman money are two different things. With one, he is powerless to stop. With the other, he has the power to stop. And if he is getting benefits from the latter, even if those benefits get spread around, maybe he fills it's worth it to him considering he's getting nothing from the former.

greydread
07-24-2010, 07:49 PM
There is a difference in supporting your family and being ordered to cough up the dough to an ex in order for her to maintain her previous lifestyle.

You've raised a very interesting point. Guys who are so bitter about their expectations not being met that they lose the ability to reason become victims of the system. The key to not being officially fucked as the result of divorce is to put your old feelings behind you and concentrate on the kids and what's best for them. My 1st wife and I became better partners after the divorce than we had been in marriage. All because we agreed to disagree about everything but the children.

Marriage, divorce, relationships, live ins, Putas, long distance relationships, nuclear nonproliferation...it all requires a degree of diplomacy.

dunedain
07-24-2010, 08:06 PM

:rofl:

I was thinking the same thing!!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_106324a9c415f42731.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=61302)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a9c90a31c895.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=61315)

Mr. Smooth
07-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Couldn't agree more on the diplomacy. Parents being civil toward each other can only help with deciding whats best if children are involved.

I know a few guys who are actually better friends with their ex's than when living together as spouses. And, of course there are others who see things different. One of my best friends who divorced his wife after 11 years told me the only reason he stayed with her that long was because she gave such great blowjobs. She took up with his former best friend and co-worker and that was that. No more wife, no more friend....and no more blowjobs!

His uncivil attitude toward her remains to this day more than a decade after the divorce. He still refers to her as, "that sperm-belching gutter slut."

Fortunately there were no children involved.

Gladiator
07-24-2010, 08:18 PM

I agree, but some guys are actually that stupid.

Klockman
07-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Couldn't agree more on the diplomacy. Parents being civil toward each other can only help with deciding whats best if children are involved.

I know a few guys who are actually better friends with their ex's than when living together as spouses. And, of course there are others who see things different. One of my best friends who divorced his wife after 11 years told me the only reason he stayed with her that long was because she gave such great blowjobs. She took up with his former best friend and co-worker and that was that. No more wife, no more friend....and no more blowjobs!

His uncivil attitude toward her remains to this day more than a decade after the divorce. He still refers to her as, "that sperm-belching gutter slut."

I think she has a twin sister that I married

SrSuerte
07-24-2010, 08:54 PM

She swallowed all the kids!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gladiator
07-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Going back to Shredder’s OP, that’s what we should expect when we socialise with ‘girls in need’ in any of these mongering countries (regardless of their status in the pro scale) – they see us as walking ATM’s, that is all we are for them.

When they look at you they don’t see you, they only see your money – make no mistake.

Many naïve, ignorant guys fall for it, so it’s no surprise that they keep trying to play these scams on us – we can’t blame them really, they are just trying to make as much money as they can, with the minimum effort, just like us, but in a different way.

SrSuerte
07-24-2010, 09:38 PM
One Ederly Dominican Gentleman commented that, "they are chasing the dollars not you", after hearing someone talking about how the chicas were trying to "get at him". I think that busted his bubble fantacy. lol

Apos
07-24-2010, 10:43 PM
After living beside and around many of the chicas we all know, when I'd ask them what they were going to do that night they they almost always said "buscar dinero" meaning to look for money, or more realistically to look for ways to part gringos from their money! (Often in as little time and with the minimum effort required.):lol:

greydread
07-25-2010, 04:12 PM
Going back to Shredder’s OP, that’s what we should expect when we socialise with ‘girls in need’ in any of these mongering countries (regardless of their status in the pro scale) – they see us as walking ATM’s, that is all we are for them.

When they look at you they don’t see you, they only see your money – make no mistake.

Many naïve, ignorant guys fall for it, so it’s no surprise that they keep trying to play these scams on us – we can’t blame them really, they are just trying to make as much money as they can, with the minimum effort, just like us, but in a different way.

Every once in awhile you meet up with a true professional who takes pride in what she does. No games, no tricks, no renegotiation, just good damn sex. Regardless of the market, running into one of these ladies is always a rewarding experience. I'll admit they are few and far between but finding one is like sinking a 30' putt for birdie.

Roy
07-25-2010, 06:06 PM
"sperm-belching gutter slut."

There are plenty of these in Sosua ....

MrHappy
07-26-2010, 06:58 AM
Every once in awhile you meet up with a true professional who takes pride in what she does. No games, no tricks, no renegotiation, just good damn sex. Regardless of the market, running into one of these ladies is always a rewarding experience. I'll admit they are few and far between but finding one is like sinking a 30' putt for birdie.

I wouldn't know. I've never sunk a 30' putt for a birdie.

Did I ever show you my highest score trophies?