PDA

View Full Version : No Working for 4 Days?

BrooklynBeas
03-30-2005, 03:03 PM
My friend called me and he said he heard from someone that the girls arent working at the palace for 4 days... I have no clue of any more info... Does anyone know about this... Or is anyone in town that can answer?-

rley69
03-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Couldn't have been the four days of Easter could it? Maybe the girls got religous for a while.

I haven't heard of many instances of hookers going on strike (although famously this did happen for a while after Barcelona fell to the Fascists during the Spanish Civil War). Somehow I can't see John as the General Franco type.

BrooklynBeas
03-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Couldn't have been the four days of Easter could it? Maybe the girls got religous for a while.

I haven't heard of many instances of hookers going on strike (although famously this did happen for a while after Barcelona fell to the Fascists during the Spanish Civil War). Somehow I can't see John as the General Franco type.

No i was there... i heard it was going on like starting today or in the next day or some shit...

Ram
03-30-2005, 06:04 PM

No i was there... i heard it was going on like starting today or in the next day or some shit...

I wonder why they came up with 4 days??? Why not 5 or 3....I always thought John treated the girls well, I mean quite well!!

Seems strange.....
:?:

gdogg
03-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Maybe there's some massive renovation going on at the Palace.

rley69
03-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Well if that were the case those girls can't have much negotiating sense. The one thing Sosua isn't short of is willing chicas. John could re-stock the shelves a dozen time over if he needed to.

There have in the past been various attempts to crack down on prostiution in the town (every bar in El Baty was closed down a decade or so ago) and there were rumours a month or two back that the authorities wanted to confine the trade to a defined area, but it wouldn't make sense for them to lean on hotels as it is mainly the street trade they are worried about and it was the Palace end of town where they were supposed to be trying to move the trade to (as opposed to the beach end).

Hopefully this is all a storm in teacup. Any hard (as in first hand) information would be appreciated.

Snowbird2001
03-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Let's see-this is a town full of putas.
They monopolize the Palace and keep the other girls out.
Yeah-right! They are going on strike!
They should-some of them have been there way to long and have nothing to offer other than there desire to seperate you from your money.
Bring in the farm team. They will appreciate the pesos and guys who won't beat them up.
Could it be all the guys are bypassing some of these who do not offer a GFE and heading directly to Passions?

JDR
03-31-2005, 07:40 AM
Let's see-this is a town full of putas.
They monopolize the Palace and keep the other girls out.
Yeah-right! They are going on strike!
They should-some of them have been there way to long and have nothing to offer other than there desire to seperate you from your money.
Bring in the farm team. They will appreciate the pesos and guys who won't beat them up.
Could it be all the guys are bypassing some of these who do not offer a GFE and heading directly to Passions?

Wow POWERFUL and its your first post. :D

BrooklynBeas
03-31-2005, 09:03 AM
i didnt say they were on strike... i actually have no idea where this came from... I was only told by someone that they heard for 4 days the palace girls wouldnt be working.... maybe its just a few of them maybe its all of them... maybe its total bullshit... i was just asking to see if anyone heard about this...

nuhomet
03-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Remember when women work or live together for a long time, all of their periods will align. Maybe it is possible that the Palace hags are on the rag during the same four days and it is in our monger interests to avoid them(as a group) during this "emotional time."

Or John banned them from singing "Gasolina" at loud as possible at 10:30 in the morning. They are holding out until John returns their Daddy Yankee CD

rley69
03-31-2005, 06:44 PM
Unlikely to be this reason as a lot of hookers don't like to let the time of the month interfere with business. Apparently a piece of natural sponge in place of the tampon is one solution a lot of girls use.

This thread does beg the question "does the Palace need the Chicas?". Reading some of the other threads on this board there are some guys who see them as a problem, plus they are generally only around until early evening and a lot them only do short times. And there certainly isn't any shortage of available women in Sosua as a whole.

Dick Dawson
03-31-2005, 07:06 PM
One thing is for sure. There is no way that 1500ST & 3000TLN can be justified there, especially with the falling dollar. Even Blackbeards had to lower their prices.

BrooklynBeas
03-31-2005, 09:33 PM
in my opinion the palace would still do well without the girls there but every time i am there the girls are getting action... Some guys like the easy access,.... although Sosua is easy access everywhere its even easier when they are right outside your hotel room door...

Pana
03-31-2005, 09:58 PM
One thing is for sure. There is no way that 1500ST & 3000TLN can be justified there, especially with the falling dollar. Even Blackbeards had to lower their prices.
These prices are insane, these putas need to be put in check or John needs to ship them out and get some fresh meat from the el campo like it was said already I have never banged a palace puta and I have no intentions and like BB said there are plenty of chicas around Sosua that can be had for free or even a low price.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-31-2005, 10:01 PM
This thread does beg the question "does the Palace need the Chicas?". Reading some of the other threads on this board there are some guys who see them as a problem, plus they are generally only around until early evening and a lot them only do short times. And there certainly isn't any shortage of available women in Sosua as a whole.[/quote]

I agree whole heartedly][/list][/quote]

Tonto4
03-31-2005, 10:47 PM
This thread does beg the question "does the Palace need the Chicas?". Reading some of the other threads on this board there are some guys who see them as a problem, plus they are generally only around until early evening and a lot them only do short times. And there certainly isn't any shortage of available women in Sosua as a whole.

I agree whole heartedly][/list][/quote][/quote]

Some are related to John's GF. therefore he can trust them. You think its easy maintaining a crew a whores?

BrooklynBeas
04-01-2005, 08:08 AM
i know its not hard to manage a bunch of whores... But Just so you guys know he had a few different girls this past weekend that i have never seen before... one or 2 of them could have got it for sure... One of them got it from me before she worked there...

Dark Knight
04-02-2005, 11:55 AM
gentlman i have been away from the board for a few days and a member/freind brought this to my attention.sosua is a small town and word travels fast.we were empty for 3 day after a long run of high occupancy and put put it simply i needed a break and so did they.its business as usual now.as far as pricing goes all girls are open for negotiations just make it open ahead of time so everything is clear.i have been in sosua for 10 years and have seen the short time price in the street allways stay around 40 us(for quality).you can get some girls for less but as a see all the time when the girl gives you a price is set too low it gives them the green light to get into your room and open up all kinds of doors for them.stealing and the classic shake down (i see weekly)of going crazy demanding100 us or they are going to break up the room.i have seen more shit than you guys can amagine with the animals in the street.one member from this board lost his camera(she opened up the window and threw it in the empty lot next door and came back later to get it and we caught her and locked her down).so to put it simply there is small price to pay at the palace for the comfort of being able to leave your stuff out and not worry and have the comfort of knowing NO ONE in sosua is going to make any problems for you they know your staying at the hotel.part of the problem is that alot of guys came here for the 1st time when it was 40 or 50 to 1 and prices of everything was out of wack(strongly in our favor i miss those days myself believe me).the palace has been around for allmost 5 years and we have had so man come through the gate i lost track and many come back on a regular basis.i watch out for my clients as though they are guests in my own house,for thats how i feel about them. guys the last thing i want to do is open up the door for an argument over prices in sosua for that reason i often dont post often.so for the many regulars i have thanks for the support and for allnew members if you want the best mongering experience in sosua thats why we are here.

BrooklynBeas
04-02-2005, 01:26 PM
gentlman i have been away from the board for a few days and a member/freind brought this to my attention.sosua is a small town and word travels fast.we were empty for 3 day after a long run of high occupancy and put put it simply i needed a break and so did they.its business as usual now.as far as pricing goes all girls are open for negotiations just make it open ahead of time so everything is clear.i have been in sosua for 10 years and have seen the short time price in the street allways stay around 40 us(for quality).you can get some girls for less but as a see all the time when the girl gives you a price is set too low it gives them the green light to get into your room and open up all kinds of doors for them.stealing and the classic shake down (i see weekly)of going crazy demanding100 us or they are going to break up the room.i have seen more shit than you guys can amagine with the animals in the street.one member from this board lost his camera(she opened up the window and threw it in the empty lot next door and came back later to get it and we caught her and locked her down).so to put it simply there is small price to pay at the palace for the comfort of being able to leave your stuff out and not worry and have the comfort of knowing NO ONE in sosua is going to make any problems for you they know your staying at the hotel.part of the problem is that alot of guys came here for the 1st time when it was 40 or 50 to 1 and prices of everything was out of wack(strongly in our favor i miss those days myself believe me).the palace has been around for allmost 5 years and we have had so man come through the gate i lost track and many come back on a regular basis.i watch out for my clients as though they are guests in my own house,for thats how i feel about them. guys the last thing i want to do is open up the door for an argument over prices in sosua for that reason i often dont post often.so for the many regulars i have thanks for the support and for allnew members if you want the best mongering experience in sosua thats why we are here.

this is very true and the Palace is still my favorite hotel in Sosua... I recommend it first whenever anyone asks me where to stay

Ram
04-02-2005, 01:48 PM
i watch out for my clients as though they are guests in my own house,for thats how i feel about them.

This is so true, John was a fantastic host when I was down in February! He spent plenty of time chatting with me and answering any questions I had...it was my first time down so I had many. I felt extremely safe in the Palace, this is important when on vacation, he and his guy's look out for you and you know it.

ANy guy that is coming down to Sosua and is wondering where to stay, the Palace is the place especially if it is your first time down!

Great fun will be had at the Palace by all!!

Reel Deal
04-02-2005, 02:57 PM
John has always been a 100% stand-up guy with me. I cannot imagine any reason for insincerity for what he posted above.

He's a smart businessman, and clearly understands the importance of good customer relations and support.

Let's face it: some of us can be onery. He does a fine job in trying to herd us monger cats...

rley69
04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Glad to know the panic is over and its back to business as usual. My own experience of the girls there has been good, but there is also a lot else going for the place in terms of reliable security, good clean rooms, and meeting like minded guys.

Regarding the price issue, I think that a lot of frequent posters to boards like this don't realise that they tend to be among the more experienced mongers. A lot of the guys arriving in Sosua and elsewhere in the DR don't have the experience/confidence or Spanish skills to negotiate so hard. For me, the going rate at the Palace, or down the road at Blackbeards, is only a fraction of what I would pay for a probably much less rewarding experience at home (London is sadly far from a Mecca of the sex industry).

The difference between BBs and the Palace is that it is more difficult to get hold of women outside of Blackbeards because it is a bit off the beaten track (but not quite the remote outpost some would have us believe). The point I was making above was that the Palace could get by without chicas if it needed to. BBs would have to find a completely different clientele. As it is its nice to have the choice at both places.

gdogg
04-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey John...thanks for the hospitality you've ALWAYS shown me!
:wink: