PDA

View Full Version : Where is The Penthouse?

alexduece
08-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Maybe its the Brugal and Presidente but I can't find this place even with the Monger map.

Side note:

Dollhouse has some real stunners. It's expensive but no where near as expensive as stated. Short term starts at $100. There is a Brazillian and local chicas that are Men's Magazine worthy.

JD426
08-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Doll House, Girl House, Club 305, Lapsus, LaParada. et al.....yes.
qué Penthouse ?? u sure u are in La Capital / Santo Domingo.
Are u there right now?

greydread
08-01-2010, 11:37 AM
I thought the Penthouse was the name of the strip club on George Washington. Went in once just to check it out. Not impressive. Definitely nothing for guys like us. It must have been early (10pm) because there were a few Chicas lounging around, 1 customer and nobody dancing. Some strip club. :rolleyes:

alexduece
08-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Doll House, Girl House, Club 305, Lapsus, LaParada. et al.....yes.
qué Penthouse ?? u sure u are in La Capital / Santo Domingo.
Are u there right now?

Just left thursday morning, sharing 6 month lease Apt in Malecon Center with my Dawg! In and out depending on work schedule. Heading back down next week. Its only $320 a tix out of Miami. Cheaper than a night in Tootsies, Lexx, Diamonds or Pink Pussycat. The Penthouse is suppose to be on Av Caonabo toward Av 27 de Febrero but I cant find it and the taxi cab drivers are shitty for directions or taking you where they don't have a % already setup.

I am Qui Chang Kang Right now. Just walking the earth exploring literally ever nook -n- cranny of Santo and every place on this map looking to add more. Notice few Northern locations. I cant stand PP & Sosewer. EL Capital has such vast quality and 10x the quantity. The north is literally turning into a daily sword crossing and viral cesspool.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103239483643252384691.00046d99963d9cdf4168a&z=9

*I have been through multiple sites adding info.

I thought the Penthouse was the name of the strip club on George Washington. Went in once just to check it out. Not impressive. Definitely nothing for guys like us. It must have been early (10pm) because there were a few Chicas lounging around, 1 customer and nobody dancing. Some strip club. :rolleyes:

Thats Dollhouse and it expensive but great quality. Up and down during the week in terms of crowd.

alexduece
08-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Wow! Just found out I been there twice just never went to the roof.

KoKi9290
08-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Alexduece
I'll be in La Capital for the coming weekend with two wingmen, We're all from Miami. Plan on making the rounds of the casas each night. If you are going to be around, PM me.

MrHappy
08-03-2010, 07:20 AM
Just left thursday morning, sharing 6 month lease Apt in Malecon Center with my Dawg! In and out depending on work schedule. Heading back down next week. Its only $320 a tix out of Miami. Cheaper than a night in Tootsies, Lexx, Diamonds or Pink Pussycat. The Penthouse is suppose to be on Av Caonabo toward Av 27 de Febrero but I cant find it and the taxi cab drivers are shitty for directions or taking you where they don't have a % already setup.

I am Qui Chang Kang Right now. Just walking the earth exploring literally ever nook -n- cranny of Santo and every place on this map looking to add more. Notice few Northern locations. I cant stand PP & Sosewer. EL Capital has such vast quality and 10x the quantity. The north is literally turning into a daily sword crossing and viral cesspool.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103239483643252384691.00046d99963d9cdf4168a&z=9

*I have been through multiple sites adding info.

Thats Dollhouse and it expensive but great quality. Up and down during the week in terms of crowd.

When you're driving west on 27 de feb., you hang a right at Caonabo, and it's just a ways up on the right.

I'd hate to be driving on 27 at the moment, the construction and traffic jams are ridiculous, and the Penthouse ain't nothing to write home about.