PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Sousa from 8Aug-14Aug

tip509
08-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

Its finally official that I will be attending my trip solo. All my wingman back out at the last minute. After reading many threads I feel comfortable that I can make it without them.

I book a condo in Hispaniola Sol which I hear isn't that far from the action. I touch down at 2:30 on sunday by way of DC to MIA than to POP.

I'm looking forward to using the knowledge I received from the board and would like to say thanks.

If anyone will be in the area during that time i wouldn't mind meeting up for a drink and a good conversation.

I also seen a post on a board that said check out badoo. Which I did and ran into this chick from Puerto Plata. I've been IM with here from my junk email almost everyday. She says she is single and wants to come visit me in Sosua. Then she asked if I wanted her to stay my whole trip which I decline nicely since its my first trip.

After reading this site I don't know if I should trust her but I said I would at least let her come down so I could try to bang her brains out..lol

Here is a picture of her:

gdogg
08-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Badoo chicas are not needed. You'll probably see her on the strip while you're there anyway. You will have a great time as long as you don't leave your common sense at home. Be sure to tell us all about it when you get back. Welcome to I.S.O.C.!
:wink:

weyland
08-02-2010, 11:17 PM
The Badoo chica will either be a whore attempting to milk more money from you than she could by straightforward and "honest" hooking or a "good girl" looking for a steady boyfriend who will end up costing you three times as much as a whore before you get into her knickers.

I have seen that one around somewhere. She probably works in a bar in Puerto Plata where I live. I can't think why you would bother but each to his own. If you do meet her, ask her is she has a daughter (over 18) who would be interested in meeting a nice old English gentleman.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Agreed you will meet much better " free- range"!
And no, you will not need wingmen.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Agreed you will meet much better " free- range"!
And no, you will not need wingmen.

hugrad95a
08-02-2010, 11:43 PM
She is cute I would meet her maybe hangout, if the ass aint on the table send her home quick.

imrealareyou
08-03-2010, 06:40 PM
of course she wanted to say with you for your whole trip, just bang her and go onto the next, unless you like to handcuff but its your first trip, dont get tied down or youll have regrets.

tip509
08-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Badoo isn't doing no harm I looked into it because If I can get some ass for free why not do it. I know that I will have to treat while see down in Sosua but that is usually what happens in the states.

Of course I'm not that stupid to let her come stay with me during whole trip. I'm pretty much sure I should get the ass and if not her trip will be cut short.

Slow feeding me into being a boyfriend or becoming that WU guy you guys speak of will not happen:icontd:

I'm excited I have about three days until I touched down on Sunday. After reading many post I guess the beach is the place to be on Sunday.

swiggy
08-05-2010, 09:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

Its finally official that I will be attending my trip solo. All my wingman back out at the last minute. After reading many threads I feel comfortable that I can make it without them.

I book a condo in Hispaniola Sol which I hear isn't that far from the action. I touch down at 2:30 on sunday by way of DC to MIA than to POP.

I'm looking forward to using the knowledge I received from the board and would like to say thanks.

If anyone will be in the area during that time i wouldn't mind meeting up for a drink and a good conversation.

I also seen a post on a board that said check out badoo. Which I did and ran into this chick from Puerto Plata. I've been IM with here from my junk email almost everyday. She says she is single and wants to come visit me in Sosua. Then she asked if I wanted her to stay my whole trip which I decline nicely since its my first trip.

After reading this site I don't know if I should trust her but I said I would at least let her come down so I could try to bang her brains out..lol

Here is a picture of her:

if your gonna hang with her i would wait until the middle of the trip, maybe wednesday. Make it clear that its an audition and she doesnt have the job already. if you dont like the way things are going just split. if a chica can make the first 90 minutes that you meet her uncomfortable just think what she could do with the rest of your trip. Odds are high you will bang her, especially if she works in a bar like weyland says.