PDA

View Full Version : My regular is bi-sexual. Always want new chicas!

Sidney
08-03-2010, 05:06 PM
We are in Sosua. Any locating suggestions. She is 1/2 Haitiana, so Dominicans usually are not interested.:)

steviewonder
08-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Just tell any Dominican the part that is ½ Haitian on your regular and insure them they do not have to touch it! :rofl: If that doesn't work then you will need a 100% Haitian. Go to the German bar next to Classicos or at Hermans next to El Flow. There you will find many who are hungry for any kind of business:wink: Good luck with your Happy Hour!

Talis
08-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Some Dominicans have to be interested in Haitians... That's the only way to make a half Haitian.

Seriously though I did not know they had that big of hangup...

MrHappy
08-04-2010, 07:20 AM
We are in Sosua. Any locating suggestions. She is 1/2 Haitiana, so Dominicans usually are not interested.:)

Sorry, but something ain't sounding right here. I've had more than my share of bisexual girlfriends, and they NEVER had a problem finding a willing partner.

Chicks that are bisexual can spot another bisexual girl from 100 ft.

If your girl is just willing to try a bisexual experience(bi curious), she may have a harder time, but a girl that is comfortable with her bisexualness can pick them up with very little effort.

Apos
08-04-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that in this case it's not just finding "a" partner but a new partner.

If you've seen the OP and his regular in action you'd understand...they're "BUSY" and have used up all the usual sources, jejeje

Assuming that I'm correct about knowing he OP...and if I am most on here would be jealous! :corky::lol:

MrHappy
08-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that in this case it's not just finding "a" partner but a new partner.

If you've seen the OP and his regular in action you'd understand...they're "BUSY" and have used up all the usual sources, jejeje

Assuming that I'm correct about knowing he OP...and if I am most on here would be jealous! :corky::lol:

If they've used up all of the usual sources in Sosua, then I would say ISOC is the last place I'd look for more!!!!

Maybe it's time for a trip to SD???? Lots of places with that kind of talent.

Wau!Papi
08-06-2010, 09:28 PM

Regaarding THAT, pretty Haitianas are the answer. The prettier they are the more luck you will have.

lopkx
09-25-2010, 10:34 AM
If they've used up all of the usual sources in Sosua, then I would say ISOC is the last place I'd look for more!!!!

Maybe it's time for a trip to SD???? Lots of places with that kind of talent.I would agree a lot of places and chicas across the DR to pick from. Try Badoo.com u will find a lot of chicas willing to do 3somes on that site. I have had great experience in the past with my ex-novia and securing girls on that site even those who say they are not Bi on there profiles ;)

MrHappy
09-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I would agree a lot of places and chicas across the DR to pick from. Try Badoo.com u will find a lot of chicas willing to do 3somes on that site. I have had great experience in the past with my ex-novia and securing girls on that site even those who say they are not Bi on there profiles ;)

Money is the great equalizer.....