PDA

View Full Version : 08/2010 - Haitianas ?

bryan_sr
08-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Hey Gents,

Should I brush up on french, creole and Spanish or all thee above ???

I think my focus will be on the Haitianas my 1st trip, "a sista I can't resista" !

Slim

MedellinisMowgli
08-03-2010, 11:05 PM
mmmmm...
Negritas :)
http://www.Rude.com/v/QlGsKx7j08F

Apos
08-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Many of the Haitianas speak better Spanish than most ISOC members:rolleyes: , as well as Creole and a few some French.

If you are so inclined and are able I'd learn Creole....they'll LUV ya for it, no really! :corky:

weyland
08-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Many of the Haitianas speak better Spanish than most ISOC members:rolleyes: , as well as Creole and a few some French.

If you are so inclined and are able I'd learn Creole....they'll LUV ya for it, no really! :corky:
The best haitianas are the ones fresh out of Haïti. After three months in Sosúa or six months elsewhere they become dominicanized and lying and thieving becomes second nature. Ones fresh out of Haïti won't speak much, if any, Spanish (though a very few learn it at school, especially if they come from border towns)

They all speak a smattering of French but only those with a proper education (very much the minority) will know much.

Unless you intend to concentrate on Haitianas for the next few years (or the rest of your life, as in my case) it is hardly worth learning Kreyol as it will be completely useless anywhere else on the planet (except perhaps Miami and New York). However, the two good things about learning Kreyol are:
--- It is very easy, with no exceptions to rules, simple consistent grammar, written exactly as spoken with the same letter always representing the same sound and only that sound. Also the vocabulary is very small. If you have just a smattering of French that helps enormously with the nasal sounds.
--- If you only learn 20 set phrases ("How are you?" "Where do you come from?" "Are you hungry?" " How much?" "Do you take it up the ass?", etc, etc) their little faces will light up (as Apos has mentioned) and you have already saved 500 pesos. They appreciate any attempt to speak their language.

Apos
08-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Works wonders in Montreal too! :D

bailar
08-04-2010, 08:39 AM
While we are on the subject, just thought I would throw in my two cents. Recently I’ve discovered a distinct preference for the Haitian chicas. They just seem to be a bit more laid back, not in your face with their problems the way Dominicanas are. Also, the tella novella drama seams to be a lot less. Spanish is their 2nd language and they speak it way slower and as a result are easier to understand and have a conversation with if your Spanish isn’t the best. Even though they live in the DR they are outsiders here in many respects and share a bit of common ground in that way.

Count
08-04-2010, 10:07 AM
While we are on the subject, just thought I would throw in my two cents. Recently I’ve discovered a distinct preference for the Haitian chicas. They just seam to be a bit more laid back, not in your face with their problems the way Dominicanas are. Also, the tella novella drama seams to be a lot less. Spanish is their 2nd language and they speak it way slower and as a result are easier to understand and have a conversation with if your Spanish isn’t the best. Even though they live in the DR they are outsiders here in many respects and share a bit of common ground in that way.

Excellent analysis! And I agree.

Marky
08-04-2010, 11:08 AM
When I eventually get to DR I would be looking to try as many flavours as possible. So hopefully a few nationalities are to be found there :p

Jimmydr
08-04-2010, 11:10 AM
When I eventually get to DR I would be looking to try as many flavours as possible. So hopefully a few nationalities are to be found there :p

There are three

1 - Dominican
2 - Haitian
3 - Part Haitian/ Part Dominican

Marky
08-04-2010, 11:20 AM
There are three

1 - Dominican
2 - Haitian

Then we need to get some Cubans Costa Ricans Puerto Ricans Mexicans etc etc in the darn place. Quality and experiences would be much enhanced as they competed for the $$$$$$$ :D

Jimmydr
08-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Then we need to get some Cubans Costa Ricans Puerto Ricans Mexicans etc etc in the darn place. Quality and experiences would be much enhanced as they competed for the $$$$$$$ :D

That will never happen. There isn't enough work for all the people in that country as is.

getrhythm
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM

If you want a scene where the local market rates are so inflated that it does draw significant number of non-nationals, try Costa Rica. You'll find plenty of opportunities to overpay for mercenary, hardcore, over-the-hill putas from all over Latin America...:rolleyes:

Nakom
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
A Haitian that only speaks Creole will have a hard time comunicating with someone who speaks Quebec French. They are not as similar as you might think.

weyland
08-04-2010, 01:29 PM
A Haitian that only speaks Creole will have a hard time comunicating with someone who speaks Quebec French. They are not as similar as you might think.
If that is a reference to Apos' comment about Montreal I would assume he was referring to the Haitian community in Canada rather than suggesting Kreyol helps you communicate with other French speakers.

Although Haitian vocabulary is 98% derived from standard French the similarities are very much masked in conversation by one or two grammatical quirks (like putting the various definite articles after the noun, rather than before it as in [all?] European languages), and the thick caribbean accent.

To the OP: I hope you enjoy the haitianas. I do (mostly) but I don't find a vast difference from dominicanas. It is one of those "all other factors being equal, I will go for the haitiana" situations. Sometimes the factors aren't equal and I find myself enjoying a dominicana instead. It's a hard life down here!

When selecting your haitiana look for those with wet and sandy ankles. They have just waded across the Rio Masacre as illegal immigrants and will be hungry and appreciative of a meat injection.

DRCowboy
08-04-2010, 01:50 PM
When selecting your haitiana look for those with wet and sandy ankles. They have just waded across the Rio Masacre as illegal immigrants and will be hungry and appreciative of a meat injection.

That brings me to an interesting question. Other than the sand are there any other obvious distinctions? Look, dress, location, body type?

Nakom
08-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I think in general, Haitians are taller, thinner, darker, and have shorter hair. Of course this is a big generalization and many Dominican have (and Haitians do not) have these characteristics.

naptime
08-04-2010, 08:03 PM
i think he was referring to telling the differeance between a fresh across the river haitian, and one that has been in sosua for a while...

if kreyol is "easy" to learn, i may have to give it a shot.. cuz i love my haitianas !!!

and i REALLY love it when they get into a good fuck, and start screaming/moaning in kreyol !!!

i still believe diosiris is haitian/dominican.. but she insists that she is ONLY dominican NO haitian...

my favorite haitian so far is a cute little girl named rosie, and a tall one juleysia .. mmmmm

time to book a trip !!

The Legend
08-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Also many of them speak and understand english well and they make a good girlfriend experience .

Apos
08-04-2010, 08:18 PM
I think in general, Haitians are taller, thinner, darker, and have shorter hair. Of course this is a big generalization and many Dominican have (and Haitians do not) have these characteristics.
Just like most anyone else they come in all shapes and sizes :D

I know many that are short, even to me :rolleyes:, and some that are tall...not too many fat but there sure are some thick chicas too! :corky:

Something for most anyone :iconTU:

El Chivo
08-05-2010, 01:25 AM
If you want a scene where the local market rates are so inflated that it does draw significant number of non-nationals, try Costa Rica. You'll find plenty of opportunities to overpay for mercenary, hardcore, over-the-hill putas from all over Latin America...:rolleyes:

So what are you saying here? Costa Rica SUCKS? :lol:

bryan_sr
08-05-2010, 01:57 AM
Good reading/learning !

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/9812464298.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpghttp://www.berlitzbooks.com/catalog/images/documents/HT_SPN_CD.jpg

MrHappy
08-05-2010, 07:03 AM
I've got a woman friend that is French Canadian. She works extensively with Haitian orphans. French is her first language.

When she tells me she's been learning creole for the last 4 months, and she's finally beginning to comprehend conversations with haitians, I can surmise that creole is very different than French.

I have another latin friend who has been to Brazil many times. According to him, saying French is the same as Creole, is like saying Portuguese is the same as spanish.

They share lots of common words and sounds, but they are completely different.

DRCowboy
08-05-2010, 10:52 AM
if kreyol is "easy" to learn, i may have to give it a shot.. cuz i love my haitianas !!!

and i REALLY love it when they get into a good fuck, and start screaming/moaning in kreyol !!!

This might help:
http://www.byki.com/lists/Haitian-creole/01-quick-start.html

joeysterr
08-05-2010, 05:26 PM
creole is very different than French

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bailar
08-05-2010, 05:33 PM
This might help:
http://www.byki.com/lists/Haitian-creole/01-quick-start.html

What a scream!

michel3275
08-05-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm a french canadian and créole is based on french but i dont understand it. I'd say that 50% of it is french mix with some weird words. And when in sosua in may, two haitiana were siting with us in front of Nakom's room saying they spoke french but while
talking to them, i could tell they didnt understand me at all

weyland
08-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Although Haitian word usage is 98% derived from standard French the similarities are very much masked in conversation by one or two grammatical quirks (like putting the various definite articles after the noun, rather than before it as in [all?] European languages), and the thick caribbean accent.

I'm a french canadian and créole is based on french but i dont understand it. I'd say that 50% of it is french mix with some weird words.
This supports my opinion. Actually word usage (not vocabulary - my bad) is 98% French derived but here is a native French speaker who thinks it is only 50% because the "French" words are so well disguised by the syntax and accent (and in print by the spelling). Michel would find that most of those "weird words" are also derived from French, and most of the rest he would know from English and Spanish. Only a tiny handful of African words have survived.

Nakom
08-05-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm a french canadian and créole is based on french but i dont understand it. I'd say that 50% of it is french mix with some weird words. And when in sosua in may, two haitiana were siting with us in front of Nakom's room saying they spoke french but while

Michel was the source for my information. Y créeme que sabe francés!

greydread
08-05-2010, 10:19 PM

Not "wierd words". West African words incorporated into the core French along with the propensity to drop entire syllables from French language words and mash up the tenses. I studied French for years in school (I'm kinda dumb), worked in Montreal and Paris and Geneva and never mastered the language but the first time I heard Haitian Creol I understood the exact meaning. I still can't speak much but I understand what's being said to me.

Think Ebonics or Spanglish. Same principles apply.

Taurus1
08-24-2010, 01:00 PM
There are three

1 - Dominican
2 - Haitian

There are also:

4 - Arrayanas = descending from Haitian immigrants born in DR
many living in the bateyes near San Pedro de Macoris, La Romana,
Higuey, Puerto Plata, Andres/Boca Chica and all over rural DR.
Many speak Spanish as the Dominicans

Taino
08-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Bring please the tripleprotection condoms/preservatives with you. The highest AIDS-Rate of haitian woman we have in the dominican republlic.
Spend more money and find a girl in the passion bar!

weyland
08-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Arrayanas = descending from Haitian immigrants born in DR many living in the bateyes near San Pedro de Macoris, La Romana, Higuey, Puerto Plata, Andres/Boca Chica and all over rural DR. Many speak Spanish as the Dominicans
Hmm, interesting. I had never heard that word used with that meaning so I looked it up in the indices of several books I have on Dominican and Haitian culture without success, searched on the web without success, and then asked some Haitian and Dominican people on the premises here where I live. None of them were familar with the term.

I am always willing to learn more about both parts of Quisqueya, so I would be grateful if Taurus or another poster could cite some reference as to this meaning of the word.

Maretti
08-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Bring please the tripleprotection condoms/preservatives with you. The highest AIDS-Rate of haitian woman we have in the dominican republlic.
No, thank you. It sounds like a scare tactic to railroad my money!

It's said that you bring into your life what you really, really want and also what you really, really don't want. I believe it.

I'll take my chances somewhere else in town, but I might drink a beer there my next trip!

weyland
08-24-2010, 03:17 PM
I might drink a beer there [Passions] my next trip!
If you only want to drink beer, there are a helluva lot cheaper places to do that.

Anyone who is concerned about protecting their health should use exactly the same precautions when taking a girl from Passions or any other dominicana as they would when taking a haitiana.

TNT72
08-24-2010, 11:08 PM
i think he was referring to telling the differeance between a fresh across the river haitian, and one that has been in sosua for a while...

i still believe diosiris is haitian/dominican.. but she insists that she is ONLY dominican NO haitian...

my favorite haitian so far is a cute little girl named rosie, and a tall one juleysia .. mmmmm

time to book a trip !!

You got issues!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And yeah, D's got Haitian in her.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Hmm, interesting. I had never heard that word used with that meaning so I looked it up in the indices of several books I have on Dominican and Haitian culture without success, searched on the web without success, and then asked some Haitian and Dominican people on the premises here where I live. None of them were familar with the term.

I am always willing to learn more about both parts of Quisqueya, so I would be grateful if Taurus or another poster could cite some reference as to this meaning of the word.

I was told by a tall 100% black looking chica in a bar/brothel kindafo place (for locals- near Sosua, along the Main Road; not sure if that was Playa Cangrejo?) that she was "arañada"- which litererally means "scratched"- but she explaind to me that it meant she's half-Haitian.
I was taken there by a moto-concho driver from Montellano. He also, took me to his home to "presentarme alguien". His 16 y.o. step-daughter!
Obviously nothing came of that. What a guy, though! LOL

weyland
08-25-2010, 09:14 AM
I was told by a tall 100% black looking chica ... that she was "arañada"- which literally means "scratched" - but she explained to me that it meant she's half-Haitian.
Great post! Now we are getting somewhere!

My haitian cleaning-lady knows that expression. She said it is not demeaning and is used neutrally.

Corrado
08-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Hey Gents,

Should I brush up on french, creole and Spanish or all thee above ???

I think my focus will be on the Haitianas my 1st trip, "a sista I can't resista" !

Slim

If you want Haitian chicas learning Creole will open a lot of doors for you. Most of them also speak Spanish so it will also go a long way, especially in getting around the DR.

My take on Creole is somewhat different than most other posters, in my experience Creole is not simply a sub dialect or spur from the French language. It is a completely different language and requires seperate study. You can engage in a conversation in Creole and never use a French cognate if you so desire. The largest misconception most people I meet have is that Haitians speak French, in reality only about 10-14% really speak French.

While everyone knows common greetings in French "hello", "good day", "how are you", "bye", the vast majority cannot form even simple sentences in French, much less hold a conversation. The thing that makes real understanding of the nature convoluted is that educated Haitians go from Creole to proper French mid sentence and return to Creole a few sentences later (especially when going between ideas), or will express specific ideas in French and specific ideas in Creole, ......in either case a great deal of the time they will say that they were speaking in Creole......rather than French or a mixture thereof.

getrhythm
08-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Unlike past trips, I've actually been with more haitianas than dominicanas on this trip, and am starting to acquire a preference for them. Not only do they come at a lower price point, but they just don't seem as jaded as just about every dominicana puta down here. Not that they're great every time mind you, but I'm glad they seem to be becoming an even larger part of the mix than prior.

weyland
08-26-2010, 10:35 PM
You can engage in a conversation in Creole and never use a French cognate if you so desire.
Good post. I entirely agree it is a separate language in its own right, not a dialect or patois, but I don't believe your above statement. I challenge you to post a four-line example to prove your point. The more I study Kreyòl the more I realise the words are borrowed from French, although they make look or sound unrecognisable at first.

Corrado
08-27-2010, 03:49 AM
Good post. I entirely agree it is a separate language in its own right, not a dialect or patois, but I don't believe your above statement. I challenge you to post a four-line example to prove your point. The more I study Kreyòl the more I realise the words are borrowed from French, although they make look or sound unrecognisable at first.

Unfortunately my Creole dictionary is in the U.S., and I am neither fluent nor functional, but it would not be difficult as every French cognate has a synonym in Creole.

For example- rather than "como tale vu?" which is both French and Creole, you can substitute "Ki jan ou yi?" ------- compwan se kinam?

weyland
08-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Unfortunately my Creole dictionary is in the U.S., and I am neither fluent nor functional, but it would not be difficult as every French cognate has a synonym in Creole.

For example- rather than "como tale vu?" which is both French and Creole, you can substitute "Ki jan ou yi?" ------- compwan se kinam?
I am not sure what "kinam" is supposed to be (it's not Kreyòl) but the other six words you offer are all French cognates (words that have the same origin, or that are related in some way, to a word in French):
Ki from "qui"
Jan from "genre"
Ou from "vous"
Ye from "est"
Komprann from "comprendre"
Se from "c'est"

Which rather supports my point that it would be impossible to have even the shortest meaningful conversation in Kreyòl without using French cognates.

Corrado
08-27-2010, 11:55 AM
I am not sure what "kinam" is supposed to be (it's not Kreyòl) but the other six words you offer are all French cognates (words that have the same origin, or that are related in some way, to a word in French):
Ki from "qui"
Jan from "genre"
Ou from "vous"
Ye from "est"
Se from "c'est"

Which rather supports my point that it would be impossible to have even the shortest meaningful conversation in Kreyòl without using French cognates.

"kinam" is Creole, :rolleyes:. I would propose that the words are far enough in usage from to the French you provided, unfortunately my school of linguistics was not etymological with regards to the usage of cognates and false cognates, in which case I would agree whole heartedly with you. I blame the American educational system.

Roy
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM

Only French Canadians understand French Canadians

joeysterr
08-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Only French Canadians understand French Canadians

THANK YOU

weyland
08-27-2010, 12:36 PM
I blame the American educational system.
Quite right. I blame it for everything!

Bstokley
08-27-2010, 01:38 PM
HEy Bhutto Monger and I tagged these two sisters on our most recent trip.
They were a lot of fun. Haitian girls put in work.
<div id="rudecontentvideo_vm_wKPG8Q3t6ul"></div> <script src="http://embed.rude.com/embed/vm/default/id/wKPG8Q3t6ul/"></script>

http://www.Rude.com/v/wKPG8Q3t6ul

weyland
08-27-2010, 01:52 PM
HEy Bhutto Monger and I tagged these two sisters on our most recent trip.
They were a lot of fun. Haitian girls put in work.
<div id="rudecontentvideo_vm_wKPG8Q3t6ul"></div> <script src="http://embed.rude.com/embed/vm/default/id/wKPG8Q3t6ul/"></script>

http://www.Rude.com/v/wKPG8Q3t6ul
I especially liked your striped boxers. Are they from Wallmart?

Bstokley
08-27-2010, 02:29 PM

Lol those weren't mine, but they look like fruit of the loom

eldorob
08-27-2010, 06:27 PM

Walmart has only one "L". You need to brush up on American culture.

joeysterr
08-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Ki from "qui"
Jan from "genre"
Ou from "vous"
Ye from "est"
Se from "c'est"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Haitian Weyland! Go you!! I co-sign Corrado that Kinanm IS creole!

And yeah to the posters saying that French and Creole are sooo different. Pssshhh OK??
But let me try one...

joeysterr
08-27-2010, 06:36 PM

Kou languiet mjwen bagay lan!!:rolleyes:

ElPlomero
08-27-2010, 08:29 PM

I haven't spoken French since high school, but if memory serves... you might mean...
Comment allez vous, right?

weyland
08-28-2010, 12:31 AM
Walmart has only one "L". You need to brush up on American culture.
I was talking about Wallmart the men's underwear store in Puerto Plata. It is located between Toys 'n Me and MacRonalds. As for American culture, can you spell "oxymoron"?

continentalmike
08-28-2010, 03:02 AM
I agree with Weyland and with Greydread both... through a few small adjustments it cannot be called French anymore, but at the same time it is still a simplefied derivative therof..

Esp written I can easily understand it... spoken needs some time to develop my ear for it again..

whatever
08-28-2010, 09:40 AM
I was talking about Wallmart the men's underwear store in Puerto Plata. It is located between Toys 'n Me and MacRonalds. As for American culture, can you spell "oxymoron"?

What's British culture? Bad food and teeth? (Please don't flame
me I'm just joking!)

weyland
08-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Please don't flame me I'm just joking!
Don't worry. If I dish it out I have to be prepared to take it myself (as I often tell the chicas when we are playing with vibrators).

lopkx
09-25-2010, 11:00 AM
So what are you saying here? Costa Rica SUCKS? :lol:Not necessarily, refer to my post http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=302609

I have found dominican chicas (from santiago & santo domingo) in CR who go there because they get paid more then in DR.

hioctane
09-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Question... If you want Hatianas, why not go to the source?

Apos
09-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Why bother?
Question... If you want Hatianas, why not go to the source?
At home up here in the Great White North I've dated women from all over the world. Would the same question apply here or only in the DR? :confused:

hioctane
09-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Why bother?
At home up here in the Great White North I've dated women from all over the world. Would the same question apply here or only in the DR? :confused:

Well yeah.. If you have an affinity for a certain type of woman, why not go directly to the source where it's most likely cheaper? :confused:

weyland
09-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Well yeah. If you have an affinity for a certain type of woman, why not go directly to the source where it's most likely cheaper? :confused:
Haitianas are cheap enough in the DR. What asshole would begrudge paying them 1000 for ST or 1500 for TLN?

But you are right. They are cheaper (and often free) in Haïti but the cost of living there in any sort of comfort and security is astronomical at present. I was lucky to eventually find a hotel room for US$115 per night that all of us would turn down for US$35 in the DR. Hotel food is about the same price but very restricted in choice. Taxis and motoconchos double the price, most shops devoid of stock, it is unsafe to walk out at night, and God help you if you had any sort of accident or emergency.

Thanks, but I will go on enjoying haitianas in the comparative comfort of the DR, thank you. Things will get better, but maybe not in what's left of my lifetime.

I do hope to visit Haïti from time to time but not to save money on pussy. And no doubt things are more viable if you have the right contacts inside the country so it may be different for guys like Corrado and Joeysterr.

Apos
09-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Well yeah.. If you have an affinity for a certain type of woman, why not go directly to the source where it's most likely cheaper? :confused:
I suspect that we differ in our definition of dating. :wink:;)

Not everyone needs or chooses to outright pay for the company of a woman. Some don't, always or automatically, even in places like Sosua.

Chief Papi Lindo
11-01-2010, 06:35 PM
mmmmm...
Negritas :)
http://www.Rude.com/v/QlGsKx7j08F

i did her a few times..she tried to lie to me and say she never did a video..:icontd:

Chief Papi Lindo
11-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Unlike past trips, I've actually been with more haitianas than dominicanas on this trip, and am starting to acquire a preference for them. Not only do they come at a lower price point, but they just don't seem as jaded as just about every dominicana puta down here. Not that they're great every time mind you, but I'm glad they seem to be becoming an even larger part of the mix than prior.

i love haitians but they are not as freaky as dominicans in my experiences..i like a chica who licks ass..lol..most of the haitians i know wont do it..lol

Hoseman
11-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Unlike past trips, I've actually been with more haitianas than dominicanas on this trip, and am starting to acquire a preference for them. Not only do they come at a lower price point, but they just don't seem as jaded as just about every dominicana puta down here. Not that they're great every time mind you, but I'm glad they seem to be becoming an even larger part of the mix than prior.I agree with you.it's funny sometimes when the Dominicans see me with them you can see the smoke coming from their ears

Roy
11-02-2010, 04:20 PM
I agree with you.it's funny sometimes when the Dominicans see me with them you can see the smoke coming from their ears

I stopped by New Garden to see one of my old favoritas that was hanging out looking for money ... Yosi .... she and her friends were FURIOUS! that all the guys were "bringing back Hatianas and only paying 500 pesos".

Talk about smoke coming from eyes, ears, and noses! I'm proud of you guys, the Hatianas are in my opinion better performers, less money, but not always that good looking, but at least it's going to help bring the overall price of the Dominicanas down. And thats a GOOD THING.

SeaWeed
11-02-2010, 05:44 PM

time to book a trip !!
the most beautiful Chica that I saw out of the Chicas in Sosua a year ago was a tall Haitian but unfortunately I was already set
personally I don't like them that tall normally, but this Chica was absolutely stunning
the Haitians are on this guys radar for sure

Hoseman
11-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I stopped by New Garden to see one of my old favoritas that was hanging out looking for money ... Yosi .... she and her friends were FURIOUS! that all the guys were "bringing back Hatianas and only paying 500 pesos".

Talk about smoke coming from eyes, ears, and noses! I'm proud of you guys, the Hatianas are in my opinion better performers, less money, but not always that good looking, but at least it's going to help bring the overall price of the Dominicanas down. And thats a GOOD THING. Someone once told me Haitians are either very fine or ugly that there is no in between. I have had some very fine Haitians and have taken one home with me when it was slow in Sosua and Dominican Chicas were begging me to take them with me .I got a little enjoyment out of that They question me all the time about it. There are some fine Hatians that guys don't know they are Haitians As far as the 500 peso amount there are some there that demand more and get it and deserve it.

Jimmydr
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Someone once told me Haitians are either very fine or ugly that there is no in between. I have had some very fine Haitians and have taken one home with me when it was slow in Sosua and Dominican Chicas were begging me to take them with me .I got a little enjoyment out of that They question me all the time about it. There are some fine Hatians that guys don't know they are Haitians As far as the 500 peso amount there are some there that demand more and get it and deserve it.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hoseman
11-02-2010, 06:07 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:There are more what guys would consider middle of the road Domincans then Haitians

Dave Diaz
11-02-2010, 06:17 PM
the most beautiful Chica that I saw out of the Chicas in Sosua a year ago was a tall Haitian but unfortunately I was already set
personally I don't like them that tall normally, but this Chica was absolutely stunning
the Haitians are on this guys radar for sure

I love Haitianas in Sosua, My last trip I made it an issue only to seek out Haitianas. I just like their attitude and approach to everything. There are Haitianas that are beautiful and some that are not. Some Haitianas have amazing body's and not so amazing face.

Even better for me that alot of guys down there prefer a dominicana over a Haitiana, more variety floating around for me to choose from when I visit. I like that a Haitiana is willing to try harder for my attention and for my pesos, at the end of the day its a great feeling to have when your on VACATION.

steviewonder
11-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Someone once told me Haitians are either very fine or ugly that there is no in between. I have had some very fine Haitians and have taken one home with me when it was slow in Sosua and Dominican Chicas were begging me to take them with me .I got a little enjoyment out of that They question me all the time about it. There are some fine Hatians that guys don't know they are Haitians As far as the 500 peso amount there are some there that demand more and get it and deserve it.

Would you say these two girls are Haitians, or just one of them? Or maybe it really doesn't matter as long as they are both great in bed.:wink:

http://i51.tinypic.com/25uhaow.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2itlo9j.jpg

Jimmydr
11-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Would you say these two girls are Haitians, or just one of them? Or maybe it really doesn't matter as long as they are both great in bed.:wink:

Click to see pic (http://i51.tinypic.com/25uhaow.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i52.tinypic.com/2itlo9j.jpg)

Doesn't matter about #2, I would take her because she is just so cute.

Hoseman
11-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Second choice .People have pre conceived notions of what they think Haitinanas look like

Jimmydr
11-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Second choice .People have pre conceived notions of what they think Haitinanas look like

If I saw #2, I would just take her. Who cares where she comes from.

SeaWeed
11-02-2010, 07:47 PM
guessing the first one is and the second one is not though both have good looks but not sure about the figures
what matters is if a Chica turns you on or not
and hearing something other than Spanish can be a turn on for a lot of guys

Westy
11-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Not "wierd words". West African words incorporated into the core French along with the propensity to drop entire syllables from French language words and mash up the tenses. I studied French for years in school (I'm kinda dumb), worked in Montreal and Paris and Geneva and never mastered the language but the first time I heard Haitian Creol I understood the exact meaning. I still can't speak much but I understand what's being said to me.

Think Ebonics or Spanglish. Same principles apply.
C'est à rîre! :rofl:

Westy
11-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Click to see pic (http://i51.tinypic.com/25uhaow.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i52.tinypic.com/2itlo9j.jpg)
Well, now that you mention it, either one could be haitiana, dominicana, or mix.

What matters to me is that I'd love to take either of them on all the rides in Westy-land! :cheesygrin:

fishhunter
12-23-2010, 10:11 PM
I agree with you.it's funny sometimes when the Dominicans see me with them you can see the smoke coming from their ears
I been with Dominicanas who said if they saw me with a Haitana they would never go with me again.

theman
12-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Its easier to learn Kreyol when you speak French, but still not an easy language to learn(Kreyol) , I did learn Kreyol and glad I did, got me soooo many frebie in Sosua , Haitiana just love when you speak kreyol, especially if you speak it perfectly. E pou mwen pa gen pi bel fanm pase fanm Ayisienne

joeysterr
12-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Its easier to learn Kreyol when you speak French, but still not an easy language to learn(Kreyol) , I did learn Kreyol and glad I did, got me soooo many frebie in Sosua , Haitiana just love when you speak kreyol, especially if you speak it perfectly.
E pou mwen pa gen pi bel fanm pase fanm Ayisienne

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::D:D:D:D:D:D

Hold on what do you mean you "learned" creole??? I thought you "were" Haitian! I mean where did you learn it??

whynotme
12-23-2010, 11:02 PM
I been with Dominicanas who said if they saw me with a Haitana they would never go with me again.
they are just afraid you will never come back;)
try it you will like it...........i did:iconTU:

getrhythm
12-24-2010, 12:46 AM

A dominicana favorita I hooked up with extensively towards the end of my recent trip had two pet names for me. One was "mujeriego" - a dominican term for "cassanova" she said.

She was also aware that I hooked up fairly frequently with haitianas - thus her second pet name: "cucarachoso"...:smile:

eldorob
12-24-2010, 08:51 AM
I think my focus will be on the Haitianas my 1st trip,

How's that grab ya?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d4371dfcc.jpg

ralphie1
12-24-2010, 09:01 AM
then you simply say, "bye bye"

they dont care who you see, was just trying to cockblock you into only seeing them

eldorob
12-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Fine Haitiana Butt

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164ad1e1515cc61.jpg

eldorob
12-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Exploring....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164ad1e1520c2b3.jpg