PDA

View Full Version : Anyone down in Sosua End of Sept?

regularblkguy
08-05-2010, 01:43 AM
I know its far off, but i'm planning my first trip down there the End of Sept. Just bought my ticket ( decent deal too ). I've been planning to take a trip down there since 2007 and so my wait will soon be ended. It would be great to meet some of the vets down there and put faces to screen names.

RBG Out!!!

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-29-2010, 09:24 PM
I will be in the DR Sept 22-26 if you want to meet up, will be setting up shop at Blackbeards but will be making trips to Puerto Plata, Sosua and Cabarete.

el toro
08-29-2010, 10:09 PM
I'll be there Sept 24-29 for my 6th trip.

bigterrence
08-29-2010, 11:32 PM
what's up will be in sosua 24 thur 27 .

bklyndrguy
08-29-2010, 11:42 PM
will be in NG 8-11 and 21-oct2

Bstokley
08-30-2010, 12:14 AM
I know its far off, but i'm planning my first trip down there the End of Sept. Just bought my ticket ( decent deal too ). I've been planning to take a trip down there since 2007 and so my wait will soon be ended. It would be great to meet some of the vets down there and put faces to screen names.

RBG Out!!!
We in there my brother.!!!! SHit is gonna be prolific!!
a couple vets and jimmy been inquiring why I don't post my reports and pics anymore, I will definetely keep you posted this trip. Return of the beast!

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Is there parking at NG and is non guest gringos allowed in? I want to check it out, I am a Blackbeards guy for now, but researching new spots for the future, perhaps next time I will split my time from BB and NG

bklyndrguy
08-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Is there parking at NG and is non guest gringos allowed in? I want to check it out, I am a Blackbeards guy for now, but researching new spots for the future, perhaps next time I will split my time from BB and NG
back in the days i used to be a BB guy till i discoverd NG its allways parking on the street and ya u can allways walk in and chill inside as many ppl do and since i went the first time to sosua i never went back to BB

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-30-2010, 12:43 AM
back in the days i used to be a BB guy till i discoverd NG its allways parking on the street and ya u can allways walk in and chill inside as many ppl do and since i went the first time to sosua i never went back to BB

Is the parking on the street safe? I mean at Black beards you are parking on the streets, but it is in a gated community so I am not that worried.

Bstokley
08-30-2010, 03:07 AM
Is the parking on the street safe? I mean at Black beards you are parking on the streets, but it is in a gated community so I am not that worried.
GATED COMMUNITY??? Damn Boris you gotta get out more.
Ain't nobody stealin your ride in Sosua, just don't leave any pesos on the seats lol.

bklyndrguy
08-30-2010, 08:49 AM
trust me its more safe than BB even its not gated and btw what i know and heard its more crime in the gated place where BB is than in sousa

Plaso
08-30-2010, 06:08 PM
we have a gated parking lot right next to the hotel

mikelodge
08-30-2010, 09:10 PM

RBG Out!!!

3 years of planning you got me beat. :lol: Enjoy your first trip down and I nominuate you for longest planner in the nomination thread. :wink:

Donny Boy
08-31-2010, 11:37 PM
I will be there sept 30 to Oct 5

Bstokley
09-01-2010, 12:51 AM
I will be there sept 30 to Oct 5,

We definetely need to link up
where you staying?

eldorob
09-01-2010, 05:47 PM
we have a gated parking lot right next to the hotel

and a stocked cement pond....

Donny Boy
09-01-2010, 10:18 PM

We definetely need to link up
where you staying?

Will be back at the NG this trip

b319
09-01-2010, 10:51 PM

RBG Out!!!

You've got hella patience, but...man that's a loooonnnngggg time to hold that DR nut!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Have a great time!

b319
09-01-2010, 10:53 PM
I will be there sept 30 to Oct 5

Donny Boy, where ya been? :rofl:

Donny Boy
09-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Donny Boy, where ya been? :rofl:

Been laying low b319, since the March invasion.
How You doing

Bstokley
09-02-2010, 05:19 AM
How You doing
Alright me and RGB staying in El Neptune condos.
near banco popular.
I like my chicas to make me breakfast in the morning but ass nakey. lol.
We definetely goin' link up.
In addition to RGB there will be 3 or 4 other newbies joining the maddness.
Will need your help to show them the light.

Thinkin about doing the Catamaran Mel Tour, what you think?

b319
09-18-2010, 12:55 PM
How You doing

Been a little busy, but was able to hit the DR a couple of times since then. Got a business trip to Europe for most of October and I've been stashing some some coin away for Brazil (it will still be a good while before I take that trip though...Prices suck).

Might make it back to DR before end of year. Have fun and hope to see ya again on the hunt! :wink:

b319
09-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Alright me and RGB staying in El Neptune condos.
near banco popular.
I like my chicas to make me breakfast in the morning but ass nakey. lol...

Alright "B"...

You're gonna have to leave me and the fellas your "Daggerin'"
list so we don't try to hit 'em on our next trip, because they ain't gonna be no good afterwards. We've seen how you smash 'em and those chicas won't have any pussy left after you finish. So pay 'em well...they're about to be on disability for a few weeks!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: