PDA

View Full Version : Cedula/Haitiana ?

bryan_sr
08-05-2010, 04:06 AM
I'm assuming most of these Haitianas are in country illegally or am I wrong? How do they get a proper cedula?

Slim

weyland
08-05-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm assuming most of these Haitianas are in country illegally or am I wrong? How do they get a proper cedula?
Slim
Most are illegals but also a large minority are here legally.

Whether legal or illegal, many them carry a Haitian identity card or a Haitian passport or both. The Haitian ID cards are even less reliable than the Dominican cedulas as they are poorly produced and the portrait and name are often difficult to make out. Also it is even more usual (and cheaper) to bribe officials in Haïti than it is in the DR. You sometimes find a group of chicas sharing one cedula, which is used for the moment by whichever one is lucky enough to hook a john.

There are ways they can get legal residency here after entering illegally but it is very difficult. I guess working for a long spell with a respected employer might do it. The majority who do achieve it do so through marriage to a Dominican.

A Haitian hooker trying to do it on her own would need the cash and the references. There was one working at Cristal a few years back who had a DR cedula and enough money to fly to and from Haïti (US$500 return at that time) to visit her family. But that was one in ten thousand.

Wau!Papi
08-09-2010, 05:05 AM
Whether legal or illegal, many them carry a Haitian identity card or a Haitian passport or both. The Haitian ID cards are even less reliable than the Dominican cedulas as they are poorly produced and the portrait and name are often difficult to make out. Also it is even more usual (and cheaper) to bribe officials in Haïti than it is in the DR. You sometimes find a group of chicas sharing one cedula, which is used for the moment by whichever one is lucky enough to hook a john.

Many buy fake cedulas cheep in Cabarete at print shop. I heard from Haitianas that Haitian cedulas are more difficult to get than passports so why would a chica have a cedula and no passport if she is in the DR? Likely because the cedula is fake. Some Haitian chicas don't even know they are underage casue their families tell them they are 18 so they can work and send money.

Tony Toca
08-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Most are illegals but also a large minority are here legally.

There are ways they can get legal residency here after entering illegally but it is very difficult. I guess working for a long spell with a respected employer might do it. The majority who do achieve it do so through marriage to a Dominican.

A Haitian hooker trying to do it on her own would need the cash and the references. There was one working at Cristal a few years back who had a DR cedula and enough money to fly to and from Haïti (US$500 return at that time) to visit her family. But that was one in ten thousand.

From POP to Haiti, or by way of the US?

JD426
08-09-2010, 02:16 PM

$500 . Seems like a huge waste of Money, why wouldnt she just take a BUS ? or is it that dangerous .

weyland
08-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Direct of course. Local flights down here are very expensive.

$500. Seems like a huge waste of Money, why wouldnt she just take a bus? Or is it that dangerous?
It is very time-consuming to ride the bus from Puerto Plata to Port-au-Prince (via Santo Domingo). She obviously had the money (5 tricks) and plenty of clients and, no doubt, three or four WU guys and, in time-honored puta fashion, liked to show off. Maybe her American papi paid so he wouldn't miss an extra day of her company? JD, you have been here enough to know that on the very rare occasions putas have any real money they usually manage to waste it in record time.

She was also notable because when Mrs Thunderstar admired some of clothes she gave them to her. Not often the putas give presents to the clients and Mrs Thunderstar, who is quite picky (apart from her choice of partner :rolleyes:), said it was all top quality stuff.

papi_sosua
08-09-2010, 06:10 PM
I have always maintained that *all* Haitian cedulas are fake. My Haitian favorita has two cedulas: (i) the real one; (ii) the fake one from Cabarete which she can conveniently jettison if circumstances require.

Many buy fake cedulas cheep in Cabarete at print shop. I heard from Haitianas that Haitian cedulas are more difficult to get than passports so why would a chica have a cedula and no passport if she is in the DR? Likely because the cedula is fake. Some Haitian chicas don't even know they are underage casue their families tell them they are 18 so they can work and send money.

italsud65
08-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Just a comment on fake cedolas. Many of the Haitians have fake cedolas because they are minors. I was at a bar in sosua when a nice Haitian beauty started rubbing on me at a bar. I asked for her cedola and I could see it was fake. I asked her name and she go that right.. When I asked her birthdate she didn't know it so I said good bye. Messing around with minors can land you in jail so be really cautious. It is not worth it!

weyland
08-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Just a comment on fake cedolas. Many of the Haitians have fake cedolas because they are minors. I was at a bar in sosua when a nice Haitian beauty started rubbing on me at a bar. I asked for her cedola and I could see it was fake. I asked her name and she go that right.. When I asked her birthdate she didn't know it so I said good bye. Messing around with minors can land you in jail so be really cautious. It is not worth it!
Don't disagree with any of this, but their not knowing their birthdate is not necessarily deliberate deceit. I teach a class of 12 to 16 year old Haitians and half of them haven't got a clue which month they were born or, in a couple of cases, how old they are in years. And they aren't putas (yet). Haitians aren't big on documentation.

JD426
08-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Don't disagree with any of this, but their not knowing their birthdate is not necessarily deliberate deceit. I teach a class of 12 to 16 year old Haitians and half of them haven't got a clue which month they were born or, in a couple of cases, how old they are in years. And they aren't putas (yet). Haitians aren't big on documentation.

We have politicians holding high office here in the US who feel the same.
oh boy, Im gonna get spanked for that one. :rofl:

Jonew1
08-22-2010, 08:01 PM
i may have been taking a really big risk over in the dr but i have to say i never once asked no chica for an i.d if they looked underage which i hardly ever seen many that did. only a few. then i just would not bother with them. all the other chicas i had i never asked and they never mentioned it. it never became any issue for me there.

weyland
08-22-2010, 10:35 PM
i may have been taking a really big risk over in the dr but i have to say i never once asked no chica for an i.d if they looked underage which i hardly ever seen many that did. only a few. then i just would not bother with them. all the other chicas i had i never asked and they never mentioned it. it never became any issue for me there.
No-one down here gives a fuck about legal ages. Provided the girl has reached puberty they are considered fair game by the locals.

Your problem will come if you are deliberately set up by a chica and her chulo who are aware of the strict laws in the US and most other First World countries. Then, usually in conjunction with a bent cop and/or a bent lawyer (is there any other sort in the DR?) they are in a position to blackmail you as they know your own country will not lift a finger to help you.

And you will gladly pay every cent you have to get out of a Dominican jail as quickly as possible. Especially if you are (unfairly or not) branded a child molester. One dominican guy I know had his testicles crushed with pliers by his fellow prisoners while the guards looked on and laughed. And he was only on remand at that stage. Not even convicted.

DO NOT TAKE THE RISK. IT IS NOT WORTH IT. If the chica looks under 25 insist on seeing a cedula. Looks can be very deceptive here.