PDA

View Full Version : how is Sosua during the summer months specifically August?

tresmith
08-08-2010, 04:51 AM
I've been going to D.R. for awhile now and i've been to Sosua a few times. I've only traveled off peak when the air fare/hotels are the cheapest which means I've never traveled during the summer. Because of this part of me feels like I'm missing out. I want to know if it's worth going during the summer. Is it more lively during the summer? Are there more chicas out for us mongers? Or is it about the same as any time of the year? I'm very curious but don't want to spend money on the same experience if can I get it cheaper.

gdogg
08-08-2010, 06:16 AM
The same.

macula
08-08-2010, 08:12 AM
I thought summers/fall were considered offseason, and winters/spring peak season since people are trying to escape the cold? People were warning me not to go in July because it would be "slow". But if that was slow then I sure as hell can't wait to be there when it's jumping. Some hotel prices seem to reflect that as well.

Smokey
08-08-2010, 08:58 AM
The peak season begins the first week of November till February if im not mistaken.

SrSuerte
08-08-2010, 10:23 AM
I've been going to D.R. for awhile now and i've been to Sosua a few times. I've only traveled off peak when the air fare/hotels are the cheapest which means I've never traveled during the summer. Because of this part of me feels like I'm missing out. I want to know if it's worth going during the summer. Is it more lively during the summer? Are there more chicas out for us mongers? Or is it about the same as any time of the year? I'm very curious but don't want to spend money on the same experience if can I get it cheaper.

I thought summers/fall were considered offseason, and winters/spring peak season since people are trying to escape the cold? People were warning me not to go in July because it would be "slow". But if that was slow then I sure as hell can't wait to be there when it's jumping. Some hotel prices seem to reflect that as well.

The peak season begins the first week of November till February if im not mistaken.

The seasons have to do with the amount of travelers not the amount of pussy. Pussy is always there. lol! During what we would call the slow season means an advantage to us because the chicas dont have a lot of guys to choose from. The town would not survive if people only came for a season. The is not a summer vacation for the pussy. lol!:rofl::rofl: They stay on the stroll. You can get some bargin prices on a lot of things.

scunt4
08-08-2010, 10:31 AM
your not missing anything.... actually i prefer slow season... not as many travelers

joeybk
08-08-2010, 11:29 AM
The seasons have to do with the amount of travelers not the amount of pussy. Pussy is always there. lol! During what we would call the slow season means an advantage to us because the chicas dont have a lot of guys to choose from. The town would not survive if people only came for a season. The is not a summer vacation for the pussy. lol!:rofl::rofl: They stay on the stroll. You can get some bargin prices on a lot of things.

that was great info exactly wat i wanted too know thankyou

its like adamsterdam ,ive visited four times twice during the cannanbis cup and 2 others times i prefer the summer or atleast not the time when thousands of americans are in town such as the CC,more of the dutch experience less crowds

macula
08-08-2010, 11:45 AM

Thanks for the info. I assumed that more mongers would bring about more chicas. But if it's the same amount year round, then I definitely see the advantage of traveling during the offseason.

SrSuerte
08-08-2010, 11:56 AM
We should start the term "dead season". From what I hear Christmas Eve to New years day is pretty dead in Sosua.

tresmith
08-08-2010, 12:30 PM

the peak season times: December 15th thur Mar. 14th and June 15th thru Sept. 14th

off peak season times: March 15th thru June 15 and Sept 15th thru Dec. 14

these times are the times when you can find the best rates.

tresmith
08-08-2010, 12:35 PM
We should start the term "dead season". From what I hear Christmas Eve to New years day is pretty dead in Sosua.

see I was told the opposite. I've traveled during that christmas eve to new year's day corridor because of the rock bottom prices during that week. still found plenty of chicas even during that week.

weyland
08-08-2010, 12:54 PM
I think the confusion is because winter is the peak season for North American visitors ("snowbirds") but summer is the peak season for European families because of long school holidays. Obviously these two categories tend to stay in different hotels and spend their time in different locations so there is not one blanket answer. Some hotels will offer discounts in the summer but for other hotels it is their busy time.

As for putas I would say the ratio is more favorable in summer, but not a great difference because more visitors attract more putas.

gdogg
08-08-2010, 01:37 PM

Suerte, thanks for expounding on my response. I was in the middle of something when I wrote...

The same.
:wink:

Relatively speaking, it's dead. But I don't think you'll be sitting at the bar with all dudes wondering what you're going to do for the next week. I figure Christmas Eve/Christmas will be dead, but you'll see chicas in increasing numbers after that. You may not have a 10:1, but you won't be lonely either.

swiggy
08-08-2010, 02:06 PM

this is the only time i have noticed a difference in chica quality. i think the ugly ones dont have money to go back home to visit thier families.

Ter319
08-08-2010, 10:25 PM
I just got back from a week there. I found it to pretty slow during the day but late afternoon there were chicas every where you looked

JD426
08-08-2010, 11:44 PM
this is the only time i have noticed a difference in chica quality. i think the ugly ones dont have money to go back home to visit thier families.

Statement of the day right here.
The ugly ones dont have enough money to get their asses back home.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats awesome....

There should be a special Slush fund for this sort of thing.
lol

nnjdave
08-08-2010, 11:52 PM
I go every 3 months, almost like clockwork. I prefer the off-peak, but only because the weather sucks less. I'm fat, I ain't lovin the heat. But everything else is pretty much the same. I would only go during off-peak, but I just can't stay away that long.

SeaWeed
08-09-2010, 04:15 PM
better prices and more Chicas in low season......like in September

daddyooo
08-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Here is a video I took from Rumba, across the street from El Flow. It was around 12:30 in the morning. Notice how few people are walking on the other side of the street. It was dead.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/14836/1281385597.avi [/media]

gdogg
08-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Here is a video I took from Rumba, across the street from El Flow. It was around 12:30 in the morning. Notice how few people are walking on the other side of the street. It was dead.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/14836/1281385597.avi [/url]

When was this shot?

daddyooo
08-09-2010, 07:32 PM
July 30TH