PDA

View Full Version : Chicas Photography ?

bryan_sr
08-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Hey Gents,

I plan on taking alot of photos while in Sosua, are most chicas fairly willing to be photographed? I'm looking to take some fun, artsy, yet risque images, nothing hardcore at all. I think some of my photo ideas would make the chicas laugh anyways... Are chicas down with this, and what shoud I pay them...?

Thanks in advance

Slim

naptime
08-08-2010, 02:14 PM
it depends on you, the chica, and the chemistry between the two of you.

i have seen some chicas not let anyone take pics of them.

some chicas let everyone take pics of them.

and other chicas, are fine with some guys and not other guys.

as for how much should YOU charge.... that's funny. dont hold your breath on that. :rofl:

while there might be a few very rare finds, i really dont think you are gonna chicas in sosua, to pay you to take thier picture.

on that note. MOST dominican chicas love having thier pictures taken. they love posting for them. and they will want to see each and every picture you take. and many will ask you to delete some pictures if they dont like they way they look in them :)
thier are plenty of guys doing that already for free.

bryan_sr
08-08-2010, 02:28 PM
as for how much should YOU charge.... that's funny. dont hold your breath on that. :rofl:

Writing mistake..lol. Edited....:rolleyes:
Slim

macula
08-08-2010, 02:31 PM
If they think they can tell you "no", they will. So, you can try asking them in a way that doesn't give them much choice. Instead of asking can you take their picture, you might ask if they feel more comfortable taking a picture in the nude or in their panties. The ones who don't like taking pictures in the nude are worried about showing their face, so you might want to consider buying a sexy little mask that covers the eye region. This way they really have no excuse to say "no". For kicks, I might bring a Spiderman mask on my next trip.

bryan_sr
08-08-2010, 02:32 PM
thier are plenty of guys doing that already for free.

The photos I've seen on ISOC serve there purpose, but are far too typical....lol no offense...

Slim

JD426
08-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Are you a professional Photographer ???

bryan_sr
08-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Are you a professional Photographer ???

No, I have friend that is, and I've learned a bit from him. Although I will be approaching the photoshoots in a professional manner, spanish model releases, etc... Should be fun if I can pull off the goofy photos I want... You can't sell certain images online without releases these days....

Slim

weyland
08-08-2010, 02:51 PM
spanish model releases, etc...
Yes, they will carry a lot of weight in a Dominican court, especially if you are not in the country to represent yourself when the case is heard. Good luck with that one. :rolleyes:

bryan_sr
08-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Yes, they will carry a lot of weight in a Dominican court, especially if you are not in the country to represent yourself when the case is heard. Good luck with that one. :rolleyes:

Chances of going to court over my style of photography is slim and none anyways, there to cover your butt in the states not DR....lol You can't sell certain photos online without model releases...

MisterPink
08-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Chances of going to court over my style of photography is slim and none anyways, there to cover your butt in the states not DR....lol You can't sell certain photos online without model releases...

Do a search for a thread with the keywords "Expensive Photo Shoot" or the name tittytwister, for a little history on hoes and extortion.

Photos ain't worth it my friend, go to DR bust a nut and go home.

the funky cold medina

bryan_sr
08-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Photos ain't worth it my friend, go to DR bust a nut and go home.

Warning heeded !

However lets be honest here, the chances of this happening are slim and none especially if you approach them in a more professional manner. I think you stand a much higher risk of being accused/extorted for rape by your favorite chica then you do from an internet photo, not to mention the STD risk we all here take...

A model release may have helped in that situation, who knows though it is the DR. He also posted the pic while "in country".....fool !

You also need proof of the pics.....that are found in the tiniest of chips....lol.

Busting that nut is a much higher risk....hands down !

Slim

naptime
08-08-2010, 04:49 PM
so, you want to go to sosua. take pictures. have the chicas sign model releases. and then sell those photos for profit, back here in the states?

i HIGHLY suggest you do a LOT more legal research. in both the us AND the d.r. before heading down that road.

you need more than a simple model release in spanish. you also need proof of payment. and cash is not proof of payment. typically, you need a cleared check for proof of payment. and i can assure you that chicas in sosua aint takin checks.

if you think they "cant" you are wrong.

dont try using a whore town for something its not. it only leads to headaches.

Apos
08-08-2010, 05:03 PM
So,

does this mean that you will not be taking and then selling pics of the chicas you get while in the DR?

bryan_sr
08-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Easy signature/carbon copy of cash amount given to Chica.

Everytown is a whoretown Nap.....some more expensive then others.

Ask a chica if she would rather be paid to have a tastefully adult image of herself on the internet....or some total stranger bustin a nut on her phat azz..?

Slim

MisterPink
08-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Easy signature/carbon copy of cash amount given to Chica.

Everytown is a whoretown Nap.....some more expensive then others.

Ask a chica if she would rather be paid to have a tastefully adult image of herself on the internet....or some total stranger bustin a nut on her phat azz..?

Slim

You are barking up the wrong tree, and by posting your trip dates and itnerary on here is really not the brightest amigo, don't say you weren't warned.

Make sure you have your cell charger on you at all times, I am sure someone will bring you food in Fortaleza.

WSJ3
08-08-2010, 05:31 PM
THIS THREAD HAS RUN ITS COURSE...

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/spartacuswsj3/106324c5a1c5b6017d.jpg

CLOSED