PDA

View Full Version : Breaking up is hard to do

gjoel8
08-13-2010, 08:16 PM
So for the last 8 months I've had a girlfriend in Santiago. Nice girl, has some kids and is very ggod looking. But now I'm bored and really tired of her pleas for cash. I feel bad, I don't want to hurt her, but I don't want to continue. Don't get me wrong, I still get my freak on every time I go down there; I see her at the tail end of the trip. Guys, give me some ways to do this-I know some of you have been through this. Share the wisdom.

JuanElGriego
08-13-2010, 08:27 PM
So for the last 8 months I've had a girlfriend in Santiago. Nice girl, has some kids and is very ggod looking. But now I'm bored and really tired of her pleas for cash. I feel bad, I don't want to hurt her, but I don't want to continue. Don't get me wrong, I still get my freak on every time I go down there; I see her at the tail end of the trip. Guys, give me some ways to do this-I know some of you have been through this. Share the wisdom.

Was she really your "girlfriend" or just some chica you vibed with and payed for sex both directly and indirectly. If she was just a non-pro hoe, you don't owe her anything other than "goodbye". You each got what you wanted out of the deal. There aint no lifetime contracts between hoes and johns.

Like DMX said in "what these bitches want from a *****" ....

So what is it you want from a *****?
I gave you, you gave me - BITCH, I blazed you, you blazed me

Now if it was truly a "girlfriend" its a completely different question/answer but seeing as how you already mentioned the constant nagging for money, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

WSJ3
08-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Get rid of her and get another girl.

Honestly if you live 1500 miles away from someone its not really a relationship

Everyone had fun now its time to move on.

hugrad95a
08-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Keep it moving, unless you living in Santiago.

SeaWeed
08-13-2010, 09:02 PM
next please

Maretti
08-13-2010, 09:14 PM
So for the last 8 months I've had a girlfriend in Santiago. Nice girl, has some kids and is very good looking. But now I'm bored and really tired of her pleas for cash. I feel bad, I don't want to hurt her, but I don't want to continue. Don't get me wrong, I still get my freak on every time I go down there; I see her at the tail end of the trip. Guys, give me some ways to do this-I know some of you have been through this. Share the wisdom.
Of course they all are nice while they they can share "your" wealth. Doesn't that worm with a sharp hook inside look very yummy to the fish?

Anyway, that's what happens when we start to see things "for more of what they are". If you don't live there, (even if you live there, chances are that she'll have a tiguere close by) you never had a girlfriend, you were just a softy and she sold you a nightmare (I mean, a dream).

But you're here asking for help on how to deal with the situation, so I'll try to give you a hand. Just disappear, cut all communications with her, period. If you try to give her an explanation, she will drag you into the hole once again.

And what's more important, don't fall in the trap again. If you find a "good fuck" and want to hit again, just go where you found her the first time, and unless she's busy with another trick, she'll be there waiting for you...or anybody with 1,500 pesos (500 if you're Dominicano).

If you feel lonely and want to socialize with others, your neighbors are your best bet. Let's say that "you fall and can't get up", who do you think would be most likely to give you a hand, your next door neighbor or a puta a few thousand miles away?

I don't know what's wrong with you gringos, you try to communicate (in some kind of jargon) with putas in far away lands and even support them (their chulos really thank for that!) but when I cross your path and greet you "good morning sir, how are you doing today!?", the best I can get from you is a grunt!? :confused: :wink: :biggrin:

Jonew1
08-13-2010, 09:24 PM
im not trying to be rude or start an online argument with any of you nice fellows but i understand that probably 98 percent of the chicas over in the dr are putas and fuckin for money. but if you are trying to say that they all enjoy it then i think you are wrong. i think personally that sending money to a woman is very stupid. i would never do it. but i also beleive that if a person has been to the dr quite a few times and hung out with the same chica even if she is gettin pile drove by other dicks the whole your home. she could still make a good girl friend if you could take her out of the situation she is in and give her a better life and treat her well.

now im not saying you can do that with just any old hoe workin the streets. dont you dare get me wrong.
but there are some women over there they may be few and far between that would respect the fact that you take care of them and give them a better life. ( NOT SENDING WESTERN UNION ). if you really care for the person and want to help her and get her away from that then i say take your freakin chances and marry her. take her back to the states and see how it works out. granted. she may leave you later on who know but thats even with a woman here at home.

all i am saying is if you really care for her try to make a life with her. you never know how it will work out if you dont take that first step

Apos
08-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Hold on tight brother, it's about to get rough! :eek::corky:
im not trying to be rude or start an online argument with any of you nice fellows but i understand that probably 98 percent of the chicas over in the dr are putas and fuckin for money. but if you are trying to say that they all enjoy it then i think you are wrong. i think personally that sending money to a woman is very stupid. i would never do it. but i also beleive that if a person has been to the dr quite a few times and hung out with the same chica even if she is gettin pile drove by other dicks the whole your home. she could still make a good girl friend if you could take her out of the situation she is in and give her a better life and treat her well.

now im not saying you can do that with just any old hoe workin the streets. dont you dare get me wrong.
but there are some women over there they may be few and far between that would respect the fact that you take care of them and give them a better life. ( NOT SENDING WESTERN UNION ). if you really care for the person and want to help her and get her away from that then i say take your freakin chances and marry her. take her back to the states and see how it works out. granted. she may leave you later on who know but thats even with a woman here at home.

all i am saying is if you really care for her try to make a life with her. you never know how it will work out if you dont take that first stepAfter I read this I almost logged off for the night!

Not that I disagree with the sentiment to some degree. Treating people correctly and helping where you can is one thing but taking a girl from a third world/developing country is generally not going to work out like you think/hope.

I'll let others have their say...."assume the position"! :D

eastcoastallstar
08-13-2010, 09:27 PM

Ignore her calls and emails....after about 1 week she'll get the picture.

Jonew1
08-13-2010, 09:29 PM
oh and i forgot to say. if she does leave you then what have you really lost? she has to stay with you fro a certain amount of time before she can stay in the u.s anyway. so you always have the dr to go back to and there is always another chica waiting for some gringo to come along and fall in love so you can always try again. lol no but seriously. i say its worth a shot

robo-dick
08-13-2010, 09:51 PM

Take 2 aspirin, 2 bottles of whiskey, and call her early in the morning. Most of the time it will always end on it's own.

Jonew1
08-13-2010, 10:07 PM
apostrpheman... half of the relationship between american dont work out bro. all i was sayin was that if he really likes her i would say its worth a shot. if it works it works if not. the dr will always be there.

gdogg
08-13-2010, 10:27 PM

Without knowing more details I can't recommend staying in a "relationship" where you're bored and she's nowhere near you. It's hard breaking up with anyone...just consider yourself lucky that she's not around the corner! You just gotta say....

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/os/marine/safeboating/saturday_files/next.gif

The Sage
08-13-2010, 11:52 PM
gjoe18, if you're looking for advice on doing the right thing you've come to the wrong place. None of us can assist you in assuaging your guilt. You're the only one who has all the details. Review your relationship with this woman then make a decision that leaves your conscious clean within the confines of what you really want to do which is move on to new pussy. Just don't make the same mistake with the next woman. Contrary to popular belief every chick you meet on the island is not a scheming puta. Often the only schemer is the one with the money. But, then again I think you already know that.

swiggy
08-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Ive had a few girlfriends over there and its never easy. first was a domincan girl, 21 years old from campo who had a kid. she worked at the beach, made next to nothing. asked for money a lot. lied all the time about things she didnt need to lie about. she was a nice girl but really stupid... that didnt last long and she didnt leave me alone for 6 months after i dumped her.

second girl was a cute hatian spinner i met on the street in cabarete. she worked for her sister, sis was married to an american guy. she had her own apartment in puerto plata. stayed with me for 3 or 4 days and she didnt ask for a dime at first. when i left i gave her the money i had left, maybe 5000 pesos to buy some things for her new place. first time i visited she started asking for money (think sis kept telling her to ask ). when i left she called twice the first week... Dumped her that week

Third girl was the best one. she was 29 and she worked at Jumbo in Santiago (kinda like Walmart) and never asked for anything. she lived with her sister and 2 brothers they all shared a 3 bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood. she had a computer and a car. she had signed a contract to go to Spain and work right before i met her. while she was in Spain working her grandfather got cancer and she wanted to stay to work and get money to help. a week after she went illegal he died and shes been stuck there for two and a half years, she will be able to come back in march. the company that got her the job in Spain made her quit her job and she waited 2 months to go and didnt ask for a dime. Stayed with her every time i visited and she picked me up from the airport. after her i didnt have a gf for a while.

One i have now is 25 year old Hatiana that lives with her family. I met her at her job, she was a waitress. Nice girl that wouldnt give me the time of day at first. I had to meet her mother the first night i took her out. Next time i visited i had to ask her mom if she could stay with me, which i was told in advance she would say yes. when we went to visit her mom two days later mom asked me if i had sex with her daughter. I paid for her to go to school to learn how to do nails and hair. she doesnt have a job but works with her mom sometimes and she does nails and hair for a few putas. her family is poor and they always have problems. hatians are usually much worse off than dominicans. she is afraid to ask me for money but will do it if she really needs it. If she asks i help her.

Almost every Dominican and Hatian i have met is poor compared to me. they dont have refrigerators and dont have electric most of the day. just the way they have to live costs more in certain ways. living day to day is rough. 98% of them would need to ask at one time or another, its all in the way you deal with it from the beginning that will make the difference. girl im with now knows im not her ATM card. if your gonna have a gf make it clear what your terms are and stick to them. they are all broke.

A lot of guys talk about chulos here like every girl has one, i dont agree. getting involved with a prostitute like shes gonna be a girl friend is foolish though and i would imagine the likelyhood of a chulo is much higher with them. nice girls are easy enough to meet and its not an ordeal to get them to fuck you like it is here in new york. 90% of the time its first date sex and gfe all the way. I used to switch chicas 3 times a day, now im not so into that and i dont have the stamina i used to anyway.

Most guys that send money to girls that arent putas (or that they think arent putas) will do so for them to not fuck anyone else. if thats your reason she probably already is fucking somebody.

i dont have enough vacation to hang with someone that i dont wanna be with.Just dump her and dont go to santiago the next few times you go. Shes gonna beg and cry. then shes gonna call you names. then maybe beg and cry again.

DominicanBilly
08-14-2010, 03:57 AM
apostrpheman... half of the relationship between american dont work out bro. all i was sayin was that if he really likes her i would say its worth a shot. if it works it works if not. the dr will always be there.

Half! Where do you get that idea. Try 90% don't work out. If you leave them here you are just supporting her family and her Dominican boyfriend. If you marry them and take them back "home" where ever that may be they adapt very well and you are soon paying support.

SrSuerte
08-14-2010, 05:46 AM
Some of the things said here sound like the definition of Captain-Save-A-Hoe. Some relationships are best cut early to avoid the complications, but sometimes we go beyond that point.

Like an older lady told me a long time ago. Cut the time off and Stop fucking her and the relationship will die eventually. Everytime you fuck her you are just lighting the candle again. Stop fucking her, cut your time with her off and the money.

WSJ3
08-14-2010, 07:05 AM
Great responses from everyone.

I think the original poster knows what he has to do with this situation.