PDA

View Full Version : Damn Peter!!

slipheed
08-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Peter is killing me with this new chica. Can't wait get my hands on this!:corky:

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/12892570/or/1307560996/name/YARIS+%282%29.JPG

SeaWeed
08-13-2010, 09:04 PM
is Peter still hibernating from this site

manofsteele69
08-14-2010, 01:27 AM
I love the new talent. I will be back in November and will definitely be sampling the new chicas.

Peter in hibernating from this site. I was there in June and spoke with him about it. He stop coming on here because of the negative comments about some of the girls and about he how he runs his establishment.

I had a great experience when I was there and will definitely be going back. There is great talent there. The chicas are sexy and the service was excellent.

Peter is a great guy, friendly, even bought me a few beers and it was only my first time there. Won't be my last. :lol:

If you are on here Peter, see you in November. Keep the beers cold and the chicas hot!!

getrhythm
08-14-2010, 06:31 AM
Peter in hibernating from this site. I was there in June and spoke with him about it. He stop coming on here because of the negative comments about some of the girls and about he how he runs his establishment.

Well, if you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen - as they say...

I'll never understand this attitude on the part of business owners. Nothing in the mongering world is ever going to be all sweetness and light. So what if you have to take some criticism - respond to it in a responsible, fair manner, and you have the opportunity to turn it into a public relations benefit.

By vacating the site, you lose a great opportunity for promotion and publicity. But perhaps he's been successful enough that he doesn't need ISOC now.

swiggy
08-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Well, if you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen - as they say...

I'll never understand this attitude on the part of business owners. Nothing in the mongering world is ever going to be all sweetness and light. So what if you have to take some criticism - respond to it in a responsible, fair manner, and you have the opportunity to turn it into a public relations benefit.

By vacating the site, you lose a great opportunity for promotion and publicity. But perhaps he's been successful enough that he doesn't need ISOC now.

John from the Sosua Palace always said the internet was a big influence on his business. he never really responded to any criticism because it would enflame the situation. He was compared to Blackbeards for a few years... his place was a quarter of the size with one tenth of the girls hanging around.

Having more customers means having more dissatified customers. Peter's new policies dont sit well with a lot of the members here. At times Peter responded to a single bad post when the good posts outweighed the bad 100-1. Your never going to please everyone and its not worth it. sometimes you just have to let it go.

sicpup71
08-14-2010, 10:38 AM
is Peter still hibernating from this site

i guess he can't stay away,lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests) sicpup71 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=5948), Hemp (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=6721), whatever (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=15452), jensenspecial (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=4900)

hugrad95a
08-14-2010, 10:46 AM
I went to passions twice and I really didnt understand the setup the girls stand behind the bar, without dancing, flirting, just kinda looking at you and then I'm supposed to choose which one I want for a session. That's not really my kind of place even in stripclubs in the US the girls have to shake it, work the pole or something to get me excited. I did'nt get that feeling from Passion. Maybe I went at the wrong times as both times were in the afternoon. The non interaction makes it harder for me enjoy the experience.

lonesoul
08-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Over the past few months I've braught a lot of clients to Passions who do enjoy the sight and company of beautiful women. This past few nights I brought in none other then the owner of Playtime Adult Magazine who just so happen to be here in the Dominican Republic to help local Night Club owners and businesses advertise overseas to North, Central, and South America, aswell as to Europe, but Peter, being the business man that he is, and having the girls that he does, ran his mouth up trying to intimidate Playtime Magazine by telling stories of men who have tried stealing his girls away waking up with guns in their mouths. This was after the guy spend $1500 usd in the joint. WTF.. Not just that, but the manager approached me and informed me that one of their own girls was running her mouth up talking about the clients and informing Peter that the owner of Playtime was here to steal girls. What kind of company or business is ran by people who use their girls to make up shit and run to the owner starting problems?? Does this sound like a well managed business, or does it sound like middle school all over again? Who in there right mind would ever do business with a piece of shit like him. Here's opportunity knocking at his door, and he greets it by threatening the lives of the magazine company employees. Does this sound like the kind of place you would ever want to visit, or be seen near? No it isn't. You will Never see me in there again. There are many local Night Clubs that do have the right attitude, and the right atmosphere for you to come and enjoy yourself. He is having another melt down.

slipheed
08-15-2010, 10:09 AM
This past few nights I brought in none other then the owner of Playtime Adult Magazine

Excited with finding out an adult magazine may have Dominican chicas in it, I looked all over the web trying to find the "Playtime Adult Magazine", yet found no periodical of that name.

Either this periodical doesn't exist or its been mislabeled to protect the owner of said magazine.

Your story sounds a little too elaborate and I'm sure any business owner would not treat such a high paying customer which such force and disrespect.

Apos
08-15-2010, 10:22 AM
http://www.playtime.com/

Just a guess....:confused::lol:

Excited with finding out an adult magazine may have Dominican chicas in it, I looked all over the web trying to find the "Playtime Adult Magazine", yet found no periodical of that name.

Either this periodical doesn't exist or its been mislabeled to protect the owner of said magazine.

Your story sounds a little too elaborate and I'm sure any business owner would not treat such a high paying customer which such force and disrespect.Or perhaps you did not look hard enough.

You might be surprised what happens after people have been drinking. Things get said, buttons get pushed....BOOM! :rolleyes:

slipheed
08-15-2010, 10:58 AM
http://www.playtime.com/

Just a guess....:confused::lol:

Or perhaps you did not look hard enough.

You might be surprised what happens after people have been drinking. Things get said, buttons get pushed....BOOM! :rolleyes:

Ah, shit. Good work sir! I did a google search and could not find it. I'm still wondering though if Peter is shoving guns in peoples throats?:eek:

Apos
08-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Nothing would surprise me, really. From that to the whole thing as a smear campaign to it happening just as posted, or some where in the middle or something else entirely...

We'll never know but it could easily have happened...or not :smile:
Ah, shit. Good work sir! I did a google search and could not find it. I'm still wondering though if Peter is shoving guns in peoples throats?:eek:Confusing, eh? :rolleyes::rofl: