PDA

View Full Version : Breaking up is hard to do II

gjoel8
08-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Just wanted to send out a shout to all your sound advice; I really appreciate all the love. Got some really good stuff and WSJ3 is absolutely right, I knolw exactly what to do. Big Props to Swiggy and, especially, MrHappy.

I am no gringo; pure PuertoRican and have been to DR, at least, 14 times in two years. I speak fluent spanish-I say this offer my services as anyones wingman anytime. If you're there and I'm there, I got your back. I will be at New Garden October 26 through the 31st; the 30th is my birthday and I am going balls to the wall. As many women as I can fit in my room; My chica budget for the week is $2000. I want to come home broke.

Thanks.

BigLongBeach
08-18-2010, 08:30 PM
My chica budget for the week is $2000. I want to come home broke.

That's the right attitude....i do the same thing...i say i have x amount of $$ and i prepare to come back broke even if i gotta treat friends to "happy hours" on the last night...

Have fun....I have trip #5 of 2010 booked for sept 2nd....planning to run wild in the capital again

hugrad95a
08-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Please Man just dont pay 2000 ST and 3000 TLN's. Only if those numbers are threesomes.

It wont be hard to spend that in 5 days not at all. Thats only 200 per day. Thats a ST, and TLN per day. Plus food and drinks.

Wait you said 2000 I thought you said 1000. Thats 400 per day damn...

Jonew1
08-18-2010, 09:11 PM
i went for 9 nights had a blast partied hard and had a chica every night only spent 2000 U.S$ just thought id throw that in there

tomgueguen
08-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Went for 17 days, had 12 chicas (with many repeat amoung them)and paid a total amount of 430 $ for them;

Most expensive was 2500 DP, less was 250, some were "free" (yes, its still possible to get free pussy even with a working girl).

naptime
08-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Just wanted to send out a shout to all your sound advice; I really appreciate all the love. Got some really good stuff and WSJ3 is absolutely right, I knolw exactly what to do. Big Props to Swiggy and, especially, MrHappy.

I am no gringo; pure PuertoRican and have been to DR, at least, 14 times in two years. I speak fluent spanish-I say this offer my services as anyones wingman anytime. If you're there and I'm there, I got your back. I will be at New Garden October 26 through the 31st; the 30th is my birthday and I am going balls to the wall. As many women as I can fit in my room; My chica budget for the week is $2000. I want to come home broke.

Thanks.

i'll be heading down the 27th. look forward to meeting you.

mikelodge
08-19-2010, 12:11 AM

Thanks.

I think some guys missed the point of what you said that your chica budget is $2000 for the week and that is plenty to have an off the hook time since you aren't going for a week according to your dates that is 5 nights. So $400 per night is a huge chica budget for plenty of 3somes and some Prime from Cristals ect.

I saw a post of someone mention 9 days for $2000 and if that is just for girls that could work as long as you didn't take TLN's prime time at Passions or Cristals and stuck to street girls and maybe a few in house ST's

I always figure the Air Fare, Parking, and Rental Car don't count. Then figure based on the number of days there where you want to be budget wise for a hotel. I can get a nice apartment with pool and jacuzzi and breakfast for $50 complete a day.

Then figure $100 a day for meals, drinks, gifts and misc party supplies.

Then figure $100 a day for sex and this budget should leave you with plenty of money to spare since some days you will only spend $35 for sex and others you can splurge and pay the $150 at Cristals for takeout.

We all do it different but I don't like budgets just bring a couple ATM's and a couple credit cards for emergencies and relax and forget the budget. I always come home with more money then I planned to spend.

Jonew1
08-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Went for 17 days, had 12 chicas (with many repeat amoung them)and paid a total amount of 430 $ for them;

Most expensive was 2500 DP, less was 250, some were "free" (yes, its still possible to get free pussy even with a working girl).

damn right it is and i was surprised it happend to me... not that i cant get pussy but i was just not expecting it for free when she could have easily walked right out the door and went a fucked some guy for some money

tomgueguen
08-19-2010, 04:49 PM
damn right it is and i was surprised it happend to me... not that i cant get pussy but i was just not expecting it for free when she could have easily walked right out the door and went a fucked some guy for some money

Some pretty girls knows that they can make money just by walking down the strret and they are there everyday. Sometimes they just want to have fun or play the long term game with you

tomgueguen
08-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Some pretty girls knows that they can make money just by walking down the strret and they are there everyday. Sometimes they just want to have fun or play the long term game with you

I pay one of her who was giving it for free just in order to not being the 2nd. She was proposing me to 1st make money with a guy and 2nd come back to be with me . I politely declined and gave her some money.

gjoel8
08-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Good feedback guys, I'm not expecting to spend that much but its nice to know that its there. But none of that money is going into airfare, food or lodging-that's all separate. You have to figure that with my birthday and finally being free from my chica-I have to go crazy. If you're there with me, let me buy you a couple rounds and may be a chica or two. Looking forward to seeing any of you guys down there.

hugrad95a
08-19-2010, 10:09 PM
I pay one of her who was giving it for free just in order to not being the 2nd. She was proposing me to 1st make money with a guy and 2nd come back to be with me . I politely declined and gave her some money.

FYI, Unless you was with her all day you may have already been second or third for the day.

artofnaples
08-23-2010, 10:58 PM
That's the right attitude....i do the same thing...i say i have x amount of $$ and i prepare to come back broke even if i gotta treat friends to "happy hours" on the last night...

Have fun....I have trip #5 of 2010 booked for sept 2nd....planning to run wild in the capital again

Hey, I'll be there from 2nd to 7th of september too. Look me up artofnaples@aol.com Will stay in Don Juan (Boca Chica0 but will run through the capitol a few times too. We are from Miami, FL my 11 th trip to DR

Smokey
08-24-2010, 07:37 AM
I'll be there from the 29th till November ??? Look forward to meeting you.

gjoel8
08-24-2010, 07:03 PM
I'll be there from the 29th till November ??? Look forward to meeting you.

Anyone with anything Yankees related on their profile, is okay with me. Will look for you.

Smokey
08-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Anyone with anything Yankees related on their profile, is okay with me. Will look for you.

Just realized your bday is the 30th and so is one of the guys rolling with me for the weekend and he's on the exact same page as you. Should be interesting.

gjoel8
08-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Lets do it!!!!