PDA

View Full Version : Gatas caliente

The Sage
08-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Based on your experience what part of the island do the most sexually aggressive women hail from? My vote goes to the girls of the Cibao valley. Moca, La Vega, and Santiago are all there. 80% of the chicks I've been with from this region were straight out of the box animals in the bed. It's as if they love to fuck, but nobodies fucking them. Of course they'll run after they're done as often as any other chica, but until then they give you their undivided attention. I've not often gotten a "porque tu no leche" out of one these girls.

MrHappy
08-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I'd tend to agree with you about girls from the Cibao region.

I lived in Santiago for 5 years, and I don't think I spent more than 10-15 nights alone during the entire time.

The entire culture of the center of the island is just.... um.. different than the rest of the island.

A close second would be the northeast part of the island. I've gotten some real animals in Nagua..

prtyr2
08-16-2010, 04:59 AM
Nagua. . . ..entras si quieres. . . .sales si puedes. . . .

wesl3y
08-26-2010, 09:17 PM
jajjaja that killed me man, guess I'll settle for chasing Dominican skirts in Queens tomorrow until my next mongering trip.

continentalmike
08-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Nagua. . . ..entras si quieres. . . .sales si puedes. . . .

Tierra de los Merengueros...

Nagua is hot

San Cristobal is also hot (las brujas de San Cristobal)

Hottest however in my experience are the bateys on the back roads from SDQ towards San Pedro...if you'not in good shape forget about it, you'll be burned to a cinder by the girls from these Haitian places...

MrHappy
08-27-2010, 11:26 AM

Nagua is hot

Hottest however in my experience are the bateys on the back roads from SDQ towards San Pedro...if you'not in good shape forget about it, you'll be burned to a cinder by the girls from these Haitian places...

Ever been to Los Llanos? Lots of horny hot chicas, and no men...

vewdew
08-27-2010, 11:35 AM

Damn thats my kinda place :)

continentalmike
08-27-2010, 12:26 PM

Never made it that far on the road, always some distraction...

Most of the time distractions would already have hit me by the time I rolled-up in San Isodoro... the bars out there are quite nice :)

Just make sure to bring 'le bate' :)

MrHappy
08-28-2010, 08:04 AM
Never made it that far on the road, always some distraction...

Most of the time distractions would already have hit me by the time I rolled-up in San Isodoro... the bars out there are quite nice :)

Just make sure to bring 'le bate' :)

I had a GF there once. She would never leave my side while we were in town.

She said if she did, another girl would move in for the kill before she got out of sight.

Literally true.

But it was a hugh PITA to drive there, pick her up, drive to San Pedro to a cabana, then back to Los Llanos, then back to the city, even though she was an incredible partner in the sack. It could easily eat up an entire day.

These days, I won't drive across the city to hook up..

continentalmike
08-28-2010, 10:56 AM
I had a GF there once. She would never leave my side while we were in town.

She said if she did, another girl would move in for the kill before she got out of sight.

Literally true.

But it was a hugh PITA to drive there, pick her up, drive to San Pedro to a cabana, then back to Los Llanos, then back to the city, even though she was an incredible partner in the sack. It could easily eat up an entire day.

These days, I won't drive across the city to hook up..

How long was the drive out?

MrHappy
08-28-2010, 03:50 PM
How long was the drive out?

That's when I lived in Boca Chica, and it was about 40 minutes to there.

Another 30 minutes or so to the cabanas in San Pedro. PITA

continentalmike
09-06-2010, 02:38 PM
it is somtimes fun to drive up and meet though.. I remember driving up into the mountains together with a buddy of mine to fuck a girl and her cousin...

We had a good time then

Apos
09-06-2010, 05:21 PM
"Getting there is half the fun!"
it is somtimes fun to drive up and meet though.. I remember driving up into the mountains together with a buddy of mine to fuck a girl and her cousin...

We had a good time then
Actually it is most of the fun really, for me. The chase is almost everything. Getting laid is easy....too easy and no adventure.

continentalmike
09-08-2010, 02:14 AM
"Getting there is half the fun!"
Actually it is most of the fun really, for me. The chase is almost everything. Getting laid is easy....too easy and no adventure.

Easy for you to say... you don't have to drive

Magnum
09-08-2010, 06:53 AM
Easy for you to say... you don't have to drive

He can't reach the pedals????

Damn what am I doing posting????? CMike...only for you my man......

continentalmike
09-21-2010, 01:35 PM

Hes got a driver when I'm around :)

Apos
09-21-2010, 04:54 PM

He won't let me drive his car! :eek::lol:

Hes got a driver when I'm around :)
The truth is that Mike's a much better driver...and of course it's his vehicle, jejeje.

I like navigating...:rolleyes:

continentalmike
09-22-2010, 03:14 AM
He won't let me drive his car! :eek::lol:

The truth is that Mike's a much better driver...and of course it's his vehicle, jejeje.

I like navigating...:rolleyes:

1 is true
2 I don't know see 1

cervezalover
09-22-2010, 10:24 AM

Nagua is hot

San Christobal is very nice indeed close to Santo Domingo and close to the beaches of Najayo and Palenque.
When i drive around in my car alot girls give me the eye others are hola rubio pa donde va.....i am having alot of fun

DRCowboy
09-22-2010, 12:14 PM

Why no men? quanto Espanol es necessario?

MrHappy
09-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Why no men? quanto Espanol es necessario?

Los Llanos is a very small town located due north from San Pedro in the middle of nowhere, and is completely surrounded by cane fields.

There is no industry or employment base at all, so there is no way for the men of the town to earn a living. Therefore, they all go to the city for work.

Transportation is too expensive, so most of them come home once every two weeks or so.

The result? A bunch of women that are about as friendly as you'll find in the country. Sit down in the town square on a Sat. or Sun Afternoon, and they'll start showing up in minutes.

And, since they ain't got no men, they're not getting any "you know what" either, so they are quite eager to get ahold of a man that can take care of that.

You definitely need to know Spanish, you're not going to find any English speakers out there.