PDA

View Full Version : Sosua, POP around Christmas, what is it like?

Morpheus
04-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone can comment on the vibe, chica action around Sosua during Christmas time?

I am going to have about 12 days...wondering if I should go back then.

Apos
04-02-2005, 08:10 PM
[quote="concarne"]Hey,

I was wondering if anyone can comment on the vibe, chica action around Sosua during Christmas time?

I am going to have about 12 days...wondering if I should go back then.[/quote

I went from about Dec 22 to Jan 3 just past and it was great. many chicas around althought some places were a little slower but the chicas still have to earn. i really enjoyed it but for me was not a hardcore monger trip. i spent xoas eve and day with a dominican family and new years with Marco at Rocky's doing the "champagne run" delivering presents to kids, drinks to adults and good cheer to all!

I saw/ met about a dozen guys from the board or that i'd met before on vacation during that time and noone was complaining about a lack of chicas if that is your concern.

travel at that time of year is a little expensive but for me well worth it.

JDR
04-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I came with my brother and there were about a dozen of us. We had a "BLAST"

Apos
04-03-2005, 10:41 AM
I came with my brother and there were about a dozen of us. We had a "BLAST"

yes we did. atleast 2 trips to the hotel avantura with mucho chicas, lots of actions at the Palace, rocky's packed every morning for breakfast and daily vivts to La Passion Massage or M&M! Lots to do :lol:

Mister NYC
04-03-2005, 06:15 PM
ANytime is a good time to go. You get what you make of it.

JDR
04-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Now there are around about 10 guys that know about my sit but they are lurkers and I really don't know them. There are always people around.

BrooklynBeas
04-04-2005, 08:40 AM

i was gonna say the same thing... What else are you gonna do with 12 days off...

JDR
04-04-2005, 08:45 AM

i was gonna say the same thing... What else are you gonna do with 12 days off...

Read this board. :(

BrooklynBeas
04-04-2005, 08:46 AM
i rather be in the DR and contribute to the board

Reel Deal
04-04-2005, 08:52 AM

Read this board. :(Bullshit.

You'll be dipping your wick, @ $RD 500 per...

THEN read this board...

Morpheus
04-05-2005, 04:24 PM

So here is my dilemma fellows:

I had a great time in Sosua (for the most part), made friends with many chicas both pro and non pro. I just found out that I will have about 17 days free during christmas break and I am trying to decide whether I should return to the DR (Santiago, POP, Sosua) or head over to Colombia or SEA to expand my horizons.

Anyone who can comment on Colombia around that time of the year? Or am I being brain dead to even consider going to the DR instead of Colombia or Indonesia or Thailand?

Apos
04-05-2005, 05:48 PM

So here is my dilemma fellows:

I had a great time in Sosua (for the most part), made friends with many chicas both pro and non pro. I just found out that I will have about 17 days free during christmas break and I am trying to decide whether I should return to the DR (Santiago, POP, Sosua) or head over to Colombia or SEA to expand my horizons.

Anyone who can comment on Colombia around that time of the year? Or am I being brain dead to even consider going to the DR instead of Colombia or Indonesia or Thailand?

with 17 days i'd try one of the further destinations...like the phil's
the DR is great but if you are interested in other places make better use of the time. they're, mostly, all too far for shorter trips and the DR is perfect when you don't have too much time.

Morpheus
04-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Yes...

I guess I am going back in Sept for 8 days and will save the Xmas break for Colombia.

Anyone knows of a site with good info on Colombia...emphasis on semipro nonpro action?

Anyone in the DR in Sept let me know...I am happy to translate if anyone needs it.